Family Matters Ch. 13

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance hucow.
1.4k words
4.82
1.3k
2
0

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

One evening Lawrence and his son took Faith to a career night at the local college.

They brought her downstairs early for dinner. She prepared the two men's meals and Arnold poured feed into her bowl on the floor. A small amount; that meant she was going to be "exercised" and they did not want her stomach full for it. She heard them talk in low tones about their plans.

After she washed and dried the dishes, Lawrence led her to the front hall. He attached a leash to her collar while Arnold brushed her hair. Slowly, so as not to pull on any snags. She smiled her thanks demurely; she was growing quite fond of the boy.

She donned her little shift and the three of them left the house.

They arrived early; she removed her shift, folded it and placed it on an empty chair before being led up to the stage. Lawrence stood at the podium with the other two beside him while the auditorium filled.

He introduced tonight's program on the "lady trade." Faith was an example of inventory, and his son would serve in the roles of her trainer and then her client.

He nodded to Arnold who put Faith through her paces, marching her around the stage with the leash as reins, making her sit, stand, kneel, and beg. He gave her a cookie as a reward and she touched her head to the floor.

What happened next came as a surprise to her.

Arnold led her to the front of the stage, nearly to the edge. Her ex-husband wanted her to talk about herself; to describe for the audience her condition, how she arrived there, and her feelings about it.

Briefly, since they did not have all night. She had three minutes, and to enforce that...

He gestured to his son. Arnold held up a padded garrote, the kind that leaves no marks on the skin, and fastened it loosely on her neck.

At the end of each minute the boy would tighten the loop. At the end of three, she would be finished. He pointed at her to begin.

She was thrown into confusion, her thoughts a jumble; she did not know what to say. She told them her name. No, Lawrence already did that. She felt the cool smooth surface of the garrote on her neck and a wetness creeping out between her legs, surely visible to those in the front rows. And her nipples responding in her fear.

Her ex-husband would not tell the boy to strangle her in front of all these people, surely he meant finish her talk. She was intended for sale this fall. But perhaps he had decided her carcass was worth just as much. Save on feeding.

Someone coughed and she realized she had stopped speaking. She began again, giving her name, oh this was a third time, how stupid of her, and how long she had been Lawrence's wife and then his slave.

She heard him say "Two minutes"; his boy pulled the loop tight against her neck. Was he counting down or counting up? She didn't hear him say "one minute" yet, he must be counting down. One-third of her time was gone. Time to speak or to live?

She tried to gather her confused thoughts. She explained how becoming a slave was entirely her idea, she had asked, begged her husband to accept her and he had graciously agreed to take on the responsibility. They went to her therapist where she signed the papers and got her collar and bracelets, then returned home where her son Arnold, really her stepson, from a previous marriage before she met him, a handsome young man, quite virile -

"One minute." Arnold tightened the garrote, constricting her breath a little but allowing her to speak; counting down, she must hurry, only one minute to go. Her mind spun. All eyes were on her. She was growing wet, she could not help it, this always happened, she apologized for it to the crowd and said she would try to express herself better in her last minute. Speaking in a stream whatever passed through her mind, she explained how excited she was to become a slave and be left outside, and beaten, her hopes for a scourging and how good it is to put her life in the hands of another, to live on the edge, it makes all other worries vanish -

She saw she was not going to make it and prepared to die; she thanked the audience for coming tonight, and the two men for their care of her in the last - how many months was it, she could not recall, it was a wonderful experience, she hoped that other girls would -

"Time," said Lawrence. She was able to say "Thank you; I love you all" before Arnold extended a hand to her. But instead of strangling her he reached between her thighs.

She lost all control of her thoughts. She wept, she laughed, she came once, twice, oh again yes please, would the boy ever stop, oh please, help... Her world went black.

She woke a minute later lying on the stage. Arnold looked down at her from above. The garrote was still on her neck but loosely. He waved at her and she rose to her knees.

How splendid it was to be under the boy's control, to make her lose her mind like this, even execute her if he chose. He knew how to use her fear; to tune it and make her into whatever he wished.

She was glad his father let him perform Mr. Waller's maneuver on her; he was growing into his role. She almost wanted him to strangle her, now, in front of everyone.

Her thighs were sticky; he handed her a towel to put between her legs, and another to wipe her juices off the stage. Joyfully she kissed the floor at his feet tasting herself, then scrubbed it clean.

The boy opened his trousers and pointed down. On cue she drew out her stepson's member and took it in her mouth, working it gradually under his direction until he told her he was ready. Afterwards she continued to kneel with her head bowed until the end of the program.

She wondered if her parents were in the audience. No, tonight was bible study. But they would hear of it from neighbors.

They would denounce her to the congregation. She was damned to hell by their standards.

No matter, this was worth it; she was doing what was right for her.

And for others; if her example persuaded even one girl who was afraid of entering this life, to consider it. Or a boy to become a master, they were just as important.

She continued to kneel as Lawrence concluded and the audience applauded the two men. The assistant dean announced that next month's talk would feature the owner of a construction firm; she specialized in building lady-stables for up to twenty girls. Also her client, a psychiatrist for whom she had recently built a three-girl unit.

Faith recognized the latter as Patricia, in whose office she had been inducted into her present condition.

It should be a good program; perhaps if she were still alive Lawrence would take her.

When they prepared to leave they discovered someone had stolen Faith's shift; well, she would just have to go home without it.

They led her naked, bound and leashed across town. The night was warm, though now and then a breeze came up and cooled her. The moon was nearly full and illuminated their path. Strangers greeted them and wished them a good evening; some offered to buy her. It was delightful. She slept well that night on the floor of her room.

The next afternoon she was in the kitchen when the doorbell rang. She opened the door to see a boy holding her shift; he took it last night but his mother made him return it.

At that moment Lawrence came up behind her and told the boy he could keep it; she would go everywhere naked from now on. And would he like to see her whipped?

The next week he did, and brought his mother. She was plainly intrigued and asked to speak with Lawrence afterwards privately. Faith suspected she would become wife number 4.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers