All Comments on 'Family Matters Ch. 03'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Get Jennie Involved

Great story, would like to see Jennie involved, also would like to hear more of the lesbian action between the women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
needs minor changes

One minor change that would make the story not look like some grade school aged child wrote it in places is needed. The change is using multiple letters to stretch a word to nealy fill an entire line, expecially when its just one word, and the use of mixed upper/lower case letters is bad also. This just harms otherwise fairly good reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hot pussy

I loved the way you described the feel of the women's pussy.

Very hot!

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years agoAuthor
To: Anonymous in search of minor changes

Thanks for giving me insight into your past experiences. You are telling me that you have never made your partner cry out in pleasure while holding a word...or words...making them stretch out quite long. It is truly a glorious feeling and I tried to convey that with the drawn out words. And when I changed from upper to lower case letters and then back again I was trying to convey the wavering of the voice. Try to read it again with that in mind.

If after doing the re-read you find that you still don't like it, get a name and write your own.

darkwolfonedarkwolfoneabout 13 years ago
Love it!!!

I absolutely love all your work. With the Family Matters story web being my fave so far. Keep up the great work!!! Can't wait to read more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I don't think...

...that there is any such word as, "...cuntal...". I've seen it b4 in other stories BUT IT JUST DOESN'T SOUND or LOOK RIGHT!

poppakinkpoppakinkalmost 13 years ago
I AM LEAKING

I am sitting in a puddle of my own cock juice that has poured out of me while reading this story! My wife is going to love this one while she reads and takes cock tonight! One suggestion if you don't mind...shave their cunts and dress them up like the incestuous sluts they are!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
If you are leaking popapink,

Just plug you ears and nose. Alternatively, why don't you let all that stupidity leak out. You will feel better !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well above average

There is indeed no such word as cuntal.... because there is no such word as cunt. the "correct" words are vagina and vaginal. However, since cunt is a commnly used term, I see nothing wrong with cuntal.

The pacing of this story is very fast and the plot seems weak, but that may be the writer's intent. as a quickie masturbation piece it seems to be doing fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
If your going to pick up spelling.

People in glass houses should not throw stones. "commnly " If your going to pick up spelling and usage of words at least spell them correctly.

redcat770redcat770over 11 years ago
Spelling? The kettle calling the pot BLACK?

Anonymous(#1).......It's not ...."your going to pick up spelling...". It's YOU'RE going to pick ........ . AKA a 'contraction'.

rturner536rturner536about 10 years ago
Really?

11" cock? Cumming 6 to 7 times a day (female yeah male? NO fucking way!)? Come on dude make it realistic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Could be better

If his cock wasn't so deformed. Must look like an oversized butt plug.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Question

The boy is suppose to be taking computer programming classes at a local college. With all of the sexual activity, when is he suppose to be attending class and attending to his out-of-class work? No doubt, IF it were possible for him to attain the ridiculous number of orgasms (some kid is a dreamer) attributed to him in one day, his body could not repeat the actions the following day. He did not receive sufficient nutrition and rest to enable him to do so. More indication that so many of the "writers" on this site lack true sexual experience with a real female. It's fine to fantasize, but please be realistic (or if you lack experience, check with someone who has it).

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 3 years agoAuthor
Hey guys, it's a fantasy!

Okay, first a bit of personal history (something I try to avoid). The most times I was able to cum for the wife in one day was seven (7) times! True, I was drained the next day. We also enjoyed days where I gave her five loads or six loads. Those days were also followed by sex-free days. Now, I'm lucky to get out one load. Sucks to get old.

The idea here was, what if that wasn't the case. What if the guy could just cum and cum and cum and ... Sorry that you just can't get that and go with it. Ya win some, and ya lose some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You Dezurtdawg

I am getting a Kick out of this Series . Keep on Writing

Radomir1Radomir1about 2 years ago

Two couples came to the racetrack for a race.

- How to choose a number?

Julie says, "I have number 4 boobs. What about yours, Jill?"

"Mine are five."

"Okay, I'll bet on number 11."

The girls win $10,000.

"Stan, I fuck Julie four times a night, you fuck your Jill?"

"I fuck her five times."

"Great, bet $1,000 on number 9."

The first horse to come in was #2 😂

Who wants reality, read the NY Times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Storyline gets old fast more of a comedy than anything else.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 1 year ago

Way too many blowjobs. They're way too overrated. Chapters 2 & 3 weren't nearly as good as Ch. 1. 3*

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

started to get frantic, and tiring...all of the exclamation points...

curious there's still one unused hole on all of them...certainly no other boundaries...!

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Fantasies are fun!! Love the story, it's definitely a world I would love to live/perform in. Looking forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fun, but now a little too long.

Bill S

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Still building well, should make next round even more fun! Thank you...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous