Family Orgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricky was only slightly taller than his father, but unlike him was thin as a rail and carried a full head of brown hair. He possessed a kind of nervous energy that disconcerted everyone who met him.

The Peterson family, secreted around the premises, watching everything on hidden video, felt their hearts pound harder, their mouths water, their genitals grow turgid with need. The prospect of forbidden deviant fruit was dancing right in front of their noses, before their cocks and pussies. They were about to guide a new, unsuspecting family into the wild insanity of bisexual incest. To inaugurate them into the incredible heights of perverted ecstasy that they themselves had entered, screaming, only two weeks ago.

To baptize a new family into bi orgasms with thick ropes of cum and streams of pussy juice!

The Petersons had worked on the plan over the last two days, with Panda's help, and were certain it would work. As always with Panda's plans, the element of extreme surprise would be used to quickly annihilate any "moral" defenses possessed by the Johnson family within the first few seconds; the sights and sounds of unnatural nudity and taboo sexual acts would be used to overwhelm their senses and crack open conventional outer shells to release the perverted, lustful natures that slumbered within; and the genitals of the "victims" would be grabbed, massaged, sucked and fucked, forced from nothing into supreme pleasure with shocking rapidity.

Once the process started, it was unstoppable.

More importantly, as they had all discovered, it opened doors of sexuality that most people had never dreamed even existed. Once the monumental taboo of incest was toppled, every other aspect of sexuality was released in a whirlwind of howling lust. Outside of loving his wife's digital penetration of his ass, Jake had barely even dreamed of sex with another male; his son Jeff confessed that he had never had a homosexual thought or feeling in his life before two weeks ago. So too, had Julie never even once considered touching or even being close to another woman's vagina.

But none of them had ever imagined fucking their siblings either. Never considered the possibility of sex with their own PARENTS! Once that happened, all bets were off. Once the insane boundary of incest was shattered, the old sexual "orientations" disappeared, and strange new desires awoke almost instantaneously, as if conjured up by magic.

What father could object to sucking a son's cock, after he had eviscerated the ultimate taboo by fucking his daughter's pussy? What daughter would resist a mother's sopping wet slit after she had depravedly taken her own father's cum? Now Jake and Jeff -- and all the rest of them -- reveled in both heterosexual and homosexual acts, all craved both vaginas and penises, preferably at the same time. It was the most perverted of all worlds, and they were loving it!

* * *

Once the Johnsons arrived, Pastor Jake announced at the start that he wanted to have a word with Tom and Felicity first, before the session began. The kids waited in a room down the hall, while Tom and his wife were squired into the Pastor's main study. Jake closed the door behind him. On the opposite side of the door, Cindy closed a deadbolt. They were locked in.

"I've decided to do something different, this time," Jake announced in a stern voice, as Tom and Felicity sat down side by side on the deep leather couch. Pat emerged from the left antechamber, pushing a large cart with a 30 inch video monitor into the room. Tom and Felicity exchanged puzzled glances at the appearance of the monitor.

"The program simply isn't working. And we've figured out why." Jake announced grimly. "Tom, it's you."

"What? What do you mean?" Tom said.

"It's simple. You can't cure your kids of sexual deviancy when you're a sexual deviant yourself!" Jake barked out. And then with a twitch of the remote, he turned on the monitor.

The video clip was keyed up to precisely the point at which Tom had started his jack-off session only two days ago. The large monitor included four separate views -- one fixed on Tom's computer screen, one from the ceiling, one fixed on his face, and the "crotch shot."

"Oh my God!!" Tom gasped, face turning white with horror as he realized what was about to be shown. "Stop that! STOP IT!!" He stood up from the couch.

"SIT DOWN!!" Jake screamed at the top of his voice. He knew that the kids down the hall couldn't hear a thing through the heavy wood door -- they had tested it earlier that afternoon. As if he had been hit by a punch, Tom fell backward onto the couch.

Even if he had run to the monitor, he wouldn't have been fast enough to stop the showing of what happened next. Everyone stared goggled eyed at the screen as it revealed Tom clicking on the thumbnail titled "Classic Cumshots"; the sexually depraved action immediately begun, as two penises unleashed a fusillade of sperm onto the face of a smiling female pornstar.

Tom and his wife stared, slack jawed, as within five seconds the video showed Tom whipping off his t-shirt, his face a mask of red lust. That did it for Tom. He knew what was going to happen next!

"STOP!!" Tom shrieked as he again got up from the couch, about to run to the screen to turn it off, push it over, to stop his secret shame from being revealed to his wife.

He was met by the unexpected. Without making a sound, two of the Peterson children, Wendy and John, had entered the room from the back side. Silently they had gone behind the couch, expecting just this sort of reaction from Tom. Instantly they grabbed the Elder's arms, and forcefully yanked him down again onto the couch.

Tom looked up and to the left at the muscled arm of 22-year old John, Pastor Jake's son, then his eyes moved down to view the rest of the youth's body.

John was totally NAKED! And, impossible to gloss over or not notice, jutting from his lower loins, from a thick patch of black kinky pubic hair, was a fully erect six inch PENIS, only inches from Tom's left shoulder!

Whipping his head to the right quickly, to avoid the obscene sight of the Pastor's nude son, Tom beheld the owner of the other hands that had so rudely pulled him down onto the couch.

It was Wendy, the 23-year-old blond eldest daughter of the Pastor. With profound shock, Tom noticed that she too, was nude; her large, jiggling TITS and prominent NIPPLES jutted out less than a foot from Tom's face; glancing downward, he could see her naked pubic area, light brown pussy hair neatly trimmed like the porn actresses he so loved to watch.

"Mmmmm, I see you like to jack it, Mr. Johnson," Wendy cooed. "We've all loved watching your big, beautiful cock do its thing."

By this time, onscreen, the unthinkable had happened. Tom's most private area and his deepest, darkest secret were illuminated and displayed for all to see simultaneously, as the video showed his thumb yanking down his underwear, revealing the Elder's turgid, excited member, bouncing vigorously in the air, a droplet of male lubrication hanging on jiggling from the bottom of the besotted cockhead.

"NOOOOOOO!!" Tom screamed. But of course he knew it was too late. He had seen it. They had seen it. And most horribly, Felicity had seen it.

Their sex life had been practically dead for years. She wasn't too attractive. Neither was he. Now and then, six times a year at most, he was able to climb upon her in the dark, ignore her fat, and punch his needful penis into her resisting vagina for a few quick pumps of pleasure before the blissful release of orgasm.

Is it any wonder that he had turned to masturbation? To porn? He was too afraid to access such things at his computer at home, or on his phone, but the church computer, sequestered at the back of the office, turned out to be a perfect solution. Locked in there, he found he could not stop looking at porn. Nor stop pleasurably manipulating his penis to orgasm once the videos started.

But to Tom's everlasting shame, once one turned to porn, one could not stop at simple vanilla sexual images. At first his body and penis thrilled to simply watching naked women touching themselves. The sight of wanton women so much hotter than his own wife, of delicious, wet soft pussies being fingered to orgasm, of clits pinched, caressed and worshipped by soft female hands, drove him insane with lust; he had to stifle grunts of pleasure as violent orgasms wracked his body.

But then he slowly segued into more -- watching naked women moved, ever so slowly, into watching straight sex. Again his pleasure was increased by the disturbing sight of large male penises burrowing into hot wet pussies. He tried to evade the sight of the bouncing jiggling balls as the naked male asses rammed home into the beautiful female torsos; but that was impossible, of course. Nor was he able to evade the final coup de gras of each video -- the incredible "pop shot," the manly ejaculation of thick streams of white semen onto jiggling female breasts, stomachs, buttocks and vaginas.

The videos suggested by the sites always urged darker sexual acts; threesomes became his thing, then orgies. He had a new revelation of sexuality when he first started watching lesbian pussylicking, eyes bugging out of his skull as he watched young teens the same age as his daughters locked in female 69 suck sessions. And he fell into the grossest of the genre, panting as he beheld sisters or twins licking themselves to delirious orgasms; the sight of it would sometimes cause orgasms beyond belief, far more intense than anything he had ever experienced with his wife -- who was his only sexual partner ever.

The sweet masturbation sessions in the church office were the only thing Tom looked forward to each week, where he could finally express his sexuality in full. He could only experience them once, maybe twice a week, though, and between those times his desire and his sexual intensity pulsated throughout his body. When he finally got into the office, there would be an explosion.

Tom's grunts and groans became louder and more reckless. He began to add obscene words to his reveries, uttering under his breath the dirty, forbidden terms: "pussy", "cunt", "tits." Even "cock."

Then he realized one day during a particularly enjoyable orgy scene -- with a pleasurable and horrified shock -- that he loved the sight of men's penises ejaculating.

He instantly resolved to stop his evil, which was made more horrifying by the discovery on his son's computer of gay porn around the same time. "I am not a pervert like him!" he fumed to himself. But the resolution didn't last more than three months, before his perverse energy exploded almost physically from his body and he had to hurry back to the office to resume his porn watching.

At that first jack-off session in months, he went insane, watching every perverted video imaginable, even the most unforgiveable: single males masturbating to the camera. As ten thick shots of cum blasted over the computer screen and keyboard in synchronicity with the recorded ejaculations of the thin, tall gay twink on the video (who had a passing resemblance to Tom's son...), the Elder's hideous roar of orgasm echoed through the room, clearly audible to anyone close by. Luckily, no one was around.

Tom never abstained after that date.

And now all of his secrets had come to light.

The screen now showed his hand vigorously caressing his veiny fat tool; revealed his hairy balls violently bouncing to the masturbatory abuse of the family jewels; exposed for everyone the lust-filled rictus on his broad, fat face, tongue lolling out of moist lips. Then the horrible grunts and groans of his perversion were heard, filling the office with the grotesque mewling sounds of his pleasure.

Tom realized sickeningly that the microphones had even picked up the squishy "whisk whisk" sound his hand made as it ranged up and down the shaft, gliding smooshily over leaked slippery pre-cum.

Then inevitably, remorselessly, the words that tarred him to damnation: "Fuck yeahh... fuck that pussy... fuck that cock... wanna see that pussy cummmm... wanna see that cock shoot..."

Tom looked to the side, toward Felicity. Her face was a mask of shock, of disbelief. Her mouth was slightly open and agog; a drop of saliva trickled down one cheek.

Groggily, he noticed that two more naked Peterson children had joined them, both behind the couch, directly behind his wife -- pudgy Julie and athletic Craig. Craig, too, sported a fully erect penis, topped by a large demonically shaded purplish head. He was idly caressing the huge member, which was outrageous, at least 8 inches in size.

Julie's finger was vigorously plunging between her large thighs, descending into the depths of thick labial lips that descended below a tangle of dark public hair.

"Nice cock, Mr. Johnson," Craig smirked, as he looked directly at the Elder, masturbating his mammoth, obscene tool.

Tom whipped his head around toward the screen, just in time to hear his most damning quote: "Goddamnn love pussy... goddamn love cock..."; and, after eating his own liquid from the turgid, excited cock. "Cummmmmmmm."

That word seemed to be a signal to the Peterson children. Swiftly they raced to the front of the couch, and knelt down before the Elder and his wife, as if to pray.

But it wasn't prayer they were after. They came to worship something much more obscene.

Pushing forward, John pressed his hands and chest directly onto Mr. Johnson, holding him down with great pressure; meanwhile, his sister Wendy violently began yanking on the Elder's old slacks. With a twang the button to the pants snapped off, and Wendy forcefully thrust her hand down into his crotch area, easily reaching past the waistband of his loose, old tidy whities and moving beyond. Finally encountering, down below, Mr. Johnson's penis.

It was already slightly erect.

"What THE..." Tom oofed as the incredible incursion began to take place. One moment he was standing exposed in his depravity, ready to be thrown out of the church, his marriage, his life; the next, two naked young people were tackling him. Grabbing him.

GRABBING HIS PENIS!!

"AHHHHHHH!!" Tom screamed in shock and terror. But then something happened, something he didn't expect. The sight of the porn on the screen, the videotaped scene of his own erect penis throbbing, pulsing and bobbing, had awakened something in him. Lust. Despite all the humiliation, there was lust at seeing the sexual images that had so often made him explode in orgasm.

And now a soft female hand was on his penis. Grabbing that lust. Pulling it out of him. Stoking it.

"STOP IT!! STOPP!!" Tom shouted, trying to get up. His efforts were stopped short, frozen by a whisper in his ear. From John, Pastor Jake's son.

With intensity, he hissed. "No. You don't want us to stop. We're gonna suck your cock right here right now. Right in front of your wife!"

Extreme shock made Tom stop his exertions. "We?" No. It couldn't be true. NOOOO!!

The whisper continued. "That big beautiful cock of yours is gonna CUM! In front of everyone! And YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT!"

With that, quick as a flash, John removed his head from Tom's ear and moved downward. To where Tom's legs were splayed out, to where the young Wendy was vigorously pumping on his semi-erect penis.

By now she had it out of the underwear. Out so that everyone could see it. "Nooooo..." Tom whispered, his mind a blur. It seemed the room began to spin, that everything was going insane. Was this some sort of dream? Or nightmare?

His reverie broke when he felt something warm and wet envelope his most private area. His eyes focused.

Wendy's mouth was draped entirely over the length of his penis. She was sucking him.

HIS PASTOR'S DAUGHTER WAS SUCKING HIS COCK!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!

"OHMIGODDDDD!!" he shrieked in horror.

But his cock did not shrink. Did not go down. Did not deflate.

The perfect warmth, the perfect suction, made it grow. Made it increase. Made it feel... incredible.

"Oh my godd..." Tom whispered, shocked, awed, as his penis extended to its full length in the mouth of the Pastor's 23 year old hot blonde daughter.

Tom looked to the right, to his wife, expecting to see shocked censorious eyes, to hear a scream of horror. But what he saw at first confused him.

The naked Craig and Julie were kneeling before Felicity. Were they helping her up?

"Wha...ohhhhhh.. STOP!!" he heard his wife scream. Then he noticed. Her pants were partially down. Craig's face was buried beneath her thighs.

Felicity sharply thrust her hips upward, as if to get up off the couch. But Craig's face, along with his strong, muscled arms, held her legs down to the couch.

"UNGGH... OHHAHHHH!!" she suddenly shrieked.

Tom knew his wife. He knew that sound was not one of pure fear.

It was the sound of surprise.

Tom was right. Like her husband, Felicity was so shocked by the whirlwind of impossible events that were happening that the room seemed to be spinning. Seeing Tom's naked body, his erect, throbbing PENIS, his obscene grunts and groans, his disgusting MASTURBATION, his foul, unbelievable utterances -- "Goddamnn love pussy... goddamn love cock " -- had shocked her to the core.

At first she tried to disbelieve what she was seeing. But then she understood. Understood what she was seeing.

Her husband was a rank, sickening PERVERT. She had to escape from this grotesque tableau. Escape NOW!

She had once sexually desired Tom. Perhaps even passionately. Back many years ago, when they first met. Then, she had enjoyed sex. Perhaps even wanted it too much...

But her sexual feelings for her husband had died out years ago. She decided she didn't need to try to even look good for him, or for anyone, especially any man. Now she acceded to his sexual demands once every two months, at most. As a dutiful, obsequies wife she knew this was about the most she could get away with denying her husband; but she would have had sex with him less, and probably never, if she could get away with it.

But deep down below, she still had feelings, things that affected her nether regions. An attractive young man at church. A hunky Hollywood actor. And sometimes, although she wouldn't admit it, an attractive young woman... She ignored or forced down those sentiments. They were irrelevant to any possible things she would attain in her life...

Her sole concern now was with her beautiful twin daughters and troubled, handsome young son.

Now it was out. Tom was a pervert. With sick desires like those they were trying to cure in his son. The remembered words again hit her like a sledgehammer -- "goddamn love cock." He was just like Ricky! A depraved creature!

But he was her husband! She had to obey him. A lifetime of submissive conduct bound her to that conclusion.

But he was betraying her. Jacking off to other women in porn. To other naked men!!

If he could do it, what did that mean for her? Her mind whirled in total confusion.

Should she walk out?

Or should she do something else?

Just then, the unexpected happened.

She saw Tom rise up from the couch. Saw him tackled.

By two naked young people.

Pastor Jake's CHILDREN!

Felicity saw Wendy, the pure Wendy, a beautiful girl, reach down her husband's slacks. Saw the girl grab and take hold of the lump below the fabric that had to be his penis. Saw her began to handle it, to roughly jerk it.

Felicity's mind reeled, well and truly blown beyond anything she had ever experienced before. What the fuck is happening here?

Then the even more impossible happened. Two more youngsters appeared. Right in front of her.

Craig and Jill, two of the Pastor's other children! And they were ALSO NAKED!

Felicity had only one second to goggle at Craig's overgrown, brutally long penis, before both he and his sister knelt before her.