Family Orgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the fuck...????? Her face betrayed absolute shock, complete befuddlement. And something deeper ... was it... curiosity?

"Mrs. Johnson, what you need... is a good pussylicking" Craig intoned in seriousness, then broke out into a terrific grin.

"Wha..." she began to say. Then all hell broke loose. Craig's strong fingers took hold of the waist of her yoga pants, and with a sharp jerk he pulled them downwards. Her long white panties went with them, bunched up with the fabric.

Suddenly, unexpectedly, incredibly, her naked sex was exposed to the air. To the full view of the Peterson children, who beheld it with an almost vulpine, savage intensity in their eyes. Who breathed inward sharply, as if seeing the most incredible sight in history.

"Oh my Goddd... sooo hottttt!!" Craig breathed out in pleasure.

Purplehead took only a second or two to marvel at the middle-aged Felicity's most private and vulnerable area. A crazy tangle of unkempt pubic hair covered almost the entire nether region, cascading untrimmed from the entire pubic bone all the way down the inner thighs, but he could see the outlines below and beneath the curls of the delicious pink labia, nestled between Felicity's plump legs.

The ample ass cheeks spread out whitely on the surface of the leather couch, a delightful counterpoint to the darkness of the unkempt pussy hair.

With an inward breath and a sharp movement, Craig dove headfirst into the hairy, fat pussy.

"Wha...ohhhhhh.. STOP!!" Felicity screamed in terror, as her husband witnessed the assault only feet away. She arced her hips upward, trying to get up from the couch, to get away.

When all of a sudden, she felt the most incredible sensation down there. A wet, warm, raspy feeler was touching her. Hard, but not so hard. Strongly, but not painfully. On a place, a very special part, that no one, not even herself, had touched in years.

"UNGGH... OHHAHHHH!!" she shrieked.

It had been years since Felicity had experienced an orgasm, and her husband had never been skilled in providing her with a strong one. Never had anyone touched her the way she deserved to be touched. The way she should have wanted to be touched. Never. Until now.

Eyes bugging outward, she watched the young man harrow away at her most private cleft. With horror she realized that she was not in pain. Just the opposite. All her fears started melting away. Melting away as a warmth beyond her experience, beyond belief, began to take over her clitoris, began to expand outward to her vagina. To her entire bottom half of her body.

"GUHHH...GUHHHHH..." she gurgled, incoherently, as the incredible assault continued.

Suddenly Jill was by her side. The young woman began to tenderly remove the large smock that covered Felicity's upper half; then to unbutton the starched white bra upholding her breasts. Plop! they fell out, lolling down the side of her body. Except for the fact that her yoga pants were around her knees, Felicity was now naked. Completely nude. And being ravaged.

And not just by a man.

"Fuckin' hot tits..." Jill hissed, then with a lunge took Felicity's left nipple in her mouth and began to ferociously suck upon it. Incredibly, this just added to the pleasure.

And it WAS pleasure. Pure pleasure. Unbelievable pleasure. She noticed, suddenly, another incredible thing -- she was wet down there. What was it they called it? "Juice." Juice. She was juicing!

"UNGGHHHHHHH..." Felicity growled in a way that she had never done before. She looked over to her husband. Saw that his penis was in Wendy's mouth. He was cheating right in front of her!

That must mean it was OK. OK for her to cheat back. With another man.

Or maybe even another woman? Her mind reeled at the thought, but the incredible pleasure radiating from her breasts, where Jill sucked like a demon in heat, opened up new windows in her consciousness. New regions of lust...

Yes. YEESSSSSS... I can do whatever I want with whoever I want... WHOEVER...

Meanwhile, on the other side of the couch, Tom's mind was not on anything but the sweet mouth nibbling and gnawing on his long hard schlong. Wendy was an experienced and expert cocksucker. That was why she had been chosen for this assignment. Tom was hyperventilating as the incredible sucking continued, eyes wide open and staring ahead at everything, but at nothing.

He barely noticed when John stood up and took off Tom's shirt, leaving him as completely naked as the Pastor's children. At some point he realized that Pastor Jake and his wife themselves were now nude, pointing a video camera at the couch, talking and smiling at what was happening, but he was too preoccupied to care.

Then something even more incredible happened. John moved down to where his sister was, and whispered something into her ear. Smiling, Wendy removed Tom's penis from her mouth with her left hand. The siblings kissed, deeply and sexually, and then John, with a gulp, swallowed the perverted Elder's cock into his mouth in one swift movement.

"OOOOOHOOOOOOO!!" Tom shrieked out at the unbelievable event.

HE WAS BEING SUCKED OFF BY ANOTHER MAN!! OH MY GODDD!!

"NOOOOOO!!" he screamed, but Wendy was instantly at his side.

"John is a FANTASTIC cocksucker, Mr. Johnson. We even call him 'Cockgobbler.' He'll get your tool good and ready for what's next."

Tom's hips undulated and jerked as he half-heartedly tried to get away from the sucking male mouth, but John held him down in a hard grip, and fixated him with his incredible skills. His tongue... HIS TONGUE... It was vibrating at lightning speed on the soft spot underneath Tom's cockhead, sending electric shocks of pleasure up his tool and directly into his brain.

"Unghhhaaa...unghaaahh..." Tom groaned and screamed incoherently. But it was true that he didn't want to get away. Didn't want it to stop.

His cock was being perfectly pleasured by a man! AND HE WAS LOVING IT!!

At one point in the insanity, as his head whipsawed in pleasure back and forth, he saw Felicity. Craig was still at her pussy, but Jill was by now sucking hard on the large, pendulous sagging breasts, while the young girl's fingers were busy probing between his wife's vaginal folds. Then suddenly Jill reached her head down, replaced her brother, and begin to tongue his wife's fiery, red pussy with manic intensity.

A shriek of pure pleasure emanated from Felicity's spittle-flecked lips at the lesbian intrusion.

JESUS... GOD... HIS WIFE WAS ... WAS... HAVING LESBIAN SEX!! The sight was so beyond belief, his mind yet again quaked and buckled with the insanity of it all.

Another impossible, incredible thing then happened in the sea of perversion in which he was sailing. Pastor Jake suddenly appeared, naked, sporting a mammoth hard-on that was, if anything, bigger than his son's.

"Mmmmm... I can see you love John's magic mouth on your cock, Tom. All my children are expert cocksuckers. I just love them all... including their hot, warm, soft pussies..."

Wendy was still seated directly next to Tom on the couch, butt cheek to butt cheek, and suddenly, without a word further, Jake spread apart his daughter's legs and with a loud groan speared the young vagina with the reddened fatherly monster.

"AHHHHHHH!!" Wendy screamed in clear ecstasy.

Jake... Pastor Jake... was fucking his own DAUGHTER!! OH MY GODDDDD!!

Looking to his right, Tom saw that Craig had bent his mother Pat over the edge of the couch, and was viciously pumping his massive member into her sodden vagina from behind. Pat was busy sucking heartily on Felicity's huge breasts, and as she was pumped her mouth sometimes moved off the nipple, while the matronly pastor's wife groaned and screamed in incoherent bliss.

Mind reeling, Jake realized that he was in the midst of the most perverted family of freaks possible. They ALL FUCKED EACH OTHER!! AND NOW THEY WERE FUCKING HIM AND HIS WIFE!!

AND HE FUCKING LOVED IT!!

Noticing her husband's loud groans, Felicity turned and saw what was happening. She stared at Tom goggle-eyed, as a man -- A YOUNG MAN -- PASTOR JAKE'S SON!! -- sucked her husband's cock. He saw her mouth the words "Oh my God!!" Ashamedly, he looked away.

That was it for Felicity. HER HUSBAND WAS GETTING SUCKED OFF BY A MAN!! AND HE WAS ENJOYING IT!! IMMENSELY!! Tom was a fag. He loved cock!

And she was ... what? When Jill had stuffed her face down between her thighs, had plunged her hot tongue deep into Felicity's sopping pussy, she had opened her mouth to scream out a protest. But almost instantly, as the extreme pleasure of the act thrilled up her clitoris and into her brainstem, the "No!" she intended to scream was replaced by a wail of pure ecstasy.

Felicity was thrilling to the feel of a woman's tongue on her innermost private parts. She loved it! She loved... she loved... PUSSY!

Then, almost simultaneously with that thought, Felicity felt a mouth envelope her left nipple. At first she didn't recognize the red, huffing puffing face that was doing the sucking, but within a second she realized it was Pat, Pastor's wife. She was bent over, being rhythmically pushed from behind somehow. Looking farther to her left, she saw what was happening.

Pat was being penetrated from behind. By the mammoth cock of Craig. HER SON!

"Mommy pussy so fuckin' GOOD!" Craig growled, looking Felicity straight in the eye.

The sight exploded something within Felicity's innermost soul.

"UNGHHHHHHH!!" she screamed as her last internal moral barriers collapsed, and something feral, primeval, fully emerged from the husk of her now-dead shell of conventional propriety. An all-consuming, perverted lust burst free from her innermost heart. It consumed her. Conquered her. She thrashed and twerked on the couch, eyes rolling upward into her skull, as the transformation blasted through every square millimeter of her fleshy nasty parts.

Meanwhile, expertly and tenderly, John ministered to the Elder's fat middle-aged penis, nibbling at head, shaft and balls, and directing his tongue under the sack to the perineum below, almost rimming the anus. Screams and groans showed Tom was close to orgasm, but John's sensitive tongue could tell when a cock was about to spew.

Mr. Johnson's penis was approaching climax, but so far only tremors of pleasure, not the apocalyptic spasms of orgasm, thrummed through the shaft. With one long lick, John brought the cock close, very close to the edge of orgasm. OHMIGHOD...GONNA CUM IN A MAN'S MOUTH!! Tom shrieked inwardly as he incoherently screamed outwardly.

But then John disengaged. As Jake also pulled out from his daughter's pussy, John and Wendy sat side by side with Elder Tom, both stretching hands inward to his crotch, lightly and delicately feeling and playing with the near-orgasmic fat penis.

Felicity, too, had come close to the ultimate edge as Jill's mouth undulated crazily on her clit.

"PUSSY... PUSSY..." she had groaned over and over. In a lighting flash, she knew she had been changed utterly, forever. She loved not just men. She loved women too. She loved pussies. She wanted pussies... cocks... the younger the better. She wanted... more... more... MORE.

The mind-boggling sight of Craig fucking his mother had rocked Felicity to her core. As she had watched the mother-son pair rut in heat only inches away from her, simultaneously while a tongue -- a woman's tongue!-- brought to the edge of orgasm, then down, then to the edge again, Felicity's soul turned inside out.

I don't want to CURE our kids of perversion... she realized with a sultry start. I want to JOIN them.. I want to... to...

Suddenly, Jill stopped her crazed licking and took a seat right next to the fat matron, stretching out her hands to caress Felicity's tender love channel, while Pat disengaged from the hard-as-rock nipple and stepped away. Craig sat down his muscular ass right next to Felicity and reached out his fingers to penetrate the transformed prude's now-soaking wet pussy.

Male and female fingers lightly flicked Felicity's engorged love button, as the Peterson children's naked parents stepped back and addressed them all.

"So fucking good to see both of you sucked so well! I see that despite your supposed 'morality,' Tom, you love being sucked off by guys! Truth is, you love pussies AND cocks! And Felicity, you're surely the most perverted mother we've ever met! Getting your hot tight cunt sucked by boys and girls young enough to be your own daughter and son! For shame!"

He looked around sternly. "Your kids are out there, brought here to be made 'straight' when their parents are the biggest fucking perverts and whores in the world. I think you owe them an apology." Jake started walking to the door. "I'm going to bring them in now. And you know the best way you could apologize to them?" He got no response.

"By fucking them, of course," Jake smirked.

"NOOOOO!!" Tom screamed. "Don't do it. Don't bring them in here!"

But suddenly there was a squeak from next to him.

"Yessss." Tom whipped his head around.

It was Felicity!

"What are you saying? Speak louder!" Jake demanded.

"Yes... YESSSSSSS... bring them in... we need to show them... we can't hide this ... they should know... gotta show..."

"Show them what?" Jake asked. He was surprised by this development.

But not Pat. She had seen the insane light of lust grow in her friend's eyes. She knew well how a woman's heart could be poisoned, conquered by the all-consuming ichor of incestuous bisexual lust; how even the most prim and proper woman could and would succumb to the most perverted possible desires, if properly primed. Wickedly, she smiled. She and Felicity were gonna have sooo much fun tonight!

"That mommy and daddy are... love... wanna... fuck... cummm..." Her thoughts were disjointed, chaotic, choked by lust.

But in her mind, she knew what she wanted. Her mind blazed with lust, envisioned it all. She wanted to have full sexual intercourse with her husband while her children watched! Oh my Godd... And more -- wanted to have sex with the Pastor and his wife! And with their children! All in front of Samantha, Sue and Ricky!

Wanted to exhibit her most secret fleshy, hot, dripping wet organs and genitals engaged in the most debauched sexual acts, flaunting them in front of her own children! To show them all what a perverted freak she had become. She shivered in the sheer depraved excitement of it all.

"My God, Felicity, what are you SAYING!" Tom shrieked. "They're our CHILDREN... Let's ... play...with these guys... just here... we can talk about it after we ... we ..."

"Cum?" Felicity answered. Somehow lust had made the demure, submissive wife not so submissive. Somehow the incredible events had liberated her. Had brought out her true sexual nature. Which was perverted as all hell. "Yes... cum... I wanna... I wanna show them... HOW TO FUCK!" It was out. The incredible. The unimaginable. Sex with her husband. With strangers. And with her kids in the room, watching it all! It was sick. It was perverted.

It was exciting beyond belief!

Felicity had become a twisted sex freak. Taboo orgasms were her goal. And she would do anything -- ANYTHING -- to achieve them.

Felicity's grotesque utterance was greeted with unabashed shock and awe from the Peterson family. The Elder's wife had turned from sexless lump to bisexual fuck-slut in the blink of an eye!

The incredible power of surprise bisexual incest! It seemed there was nothing it couldn't do!

Tom could only look on in shock as Pastor Jake opened the door and called outward. "Jeff, bring them in." In only a few minutes the kids would arrive.

To see their parents NAKED! Being jacked off! By their young FRIENDS!

OH MY GODDDD!!

It was too late to do anything. Footsteps approached. The door opened. Samantha, Sue and Ricky stepped into the room.

To be confronted with something so unexpected, so out of the ordinary, it could have come from another world.

Their naked parents. Sitting on the couch with their nude church friends. Along with Pastor Jake and his wife -- also nude! Four erect penises jutted out; four slutty vaginas were displayed uncovered to all. Their parents sat there on the couch. Being touched. Fondled. JERKED OFF!!

And not just be the opposite sex. JOHN WAS FONDLING THEIR FATHER'S COCK!! JILL WAS FINGERING THEIR MOTHER!!

A loud, lustful groan erupted from the monitor to the side of them. They turned just in time to see their father's explosive masturbatory cum shot, to witness the twisted lust on his face as stream after stream of forbidden fatherly goo erupted from the bulbous paternal cockhead. The cock -- the sperm -- that had made them.

Ricky's knees buckled, and he fell to his knees. The twins just held on tight to each other. All were open-mouthed, so shocked they could not even speak.

"Ricky, Sue and Samantha, you need to know something about your parents..." Pastor Jake started, but he was suddenly interrupted by Felicity.

"Pastor.. Pastor... I'll take care of this..." she said, hesitatingly. With a smile, Jake let her continue.

"Kids, your .. your f-f-father and I have decided... that you need to learn... to learn...about ... s-s-se..." she cleared her throat. "SEX. In a safe and clean e.. environment. Please come over here."

Their mother's shaky but calm voice seemed to be a small slice of sanity in the mad world they had entered. The twins shuffled forward; Ricky crept toward her on his knees. They all tried to look just at her face, avoiding the grand vista of her voluptuously plump naked body being strummed by their two nude friends.

When Felicity had told Pastor Jake to let the kids in, her mind envisioned them watching her and Tom fuck each other and the Petersons. But as she saw her children, her beautiful children, enter the perverted arena, seeing her and Tom's naked, lust-filled bodies, a new thought seized her mind with the intensity of a demon.

They shouldn't just watch. They should PARTICIPATE.

She breathed inward in shock at her evil thought. But it was undeniable. She had just watched Pastor Jake fuck his own daughter! Had witnessed Pat screw her own son! It had been hot to witness, exciting beyond belief!

Only fools believed that women are less sexually deviant than men. The reality is that under the right circumstances, ANY women, no matter how "moral," would succumb to the nastiest, most deranged sexual desires possible; and would act out those grotesque feelings in a heartbeat. Felicity now lived that truth. Her pussy was on fire, blazing in heat, lusting after the most bizarre possible sexual acts and practices.

She realized now that her brain had tricked her. She hadn't decided to allow her children in just because she wanted to show them her mother and father fucking other people.

She had brought them in to FUCK THEM HERSELF! All of them. Her handsome, fucking hot son. AND HER JUICY FUCKABLE DAUGHTERS!

"Yesssssss..." she hissed as the sheer perversity of it all conquered her blackened soul. She would be like the Petersons. She would be even WORSE than them... she smiled a wicked smile.

And Felicity knew that, deep down, her husband felt the same. He would do it to. Would perversely screw his daughter's hot pussies.

And then would fuck her son's long hard COCK!

She knew now what to do. How this would end. How to bring them all to the most awe-inspiring, soul-crushing orgasms of all time.

Trembling in savage lust, but trying to maintain a calm voice, Felicity smiled.

"Kids, could you do me a favor? I feel uncomfortable here being the only one naked. Could you please ... please... take off your clothes?"

Tom's face showed shock; his entire being radiated horror.

"Noooo" he squeaked. What was his wife doing? But pinned down by the pleasurable feelings radiating from his cock. He did nothing. He just watched -- excitement growing higher by the second.

1...34567...12