Family Orgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicity's request was insane.. But in the insanity of the moment, it seemed irresistible to her dazed children. Slowly, like robots, the twins slowly took down their jeans; then their short blouses. Ricky let his pants fall from his thin frame, then removed his shirt. Soon they were clad only in underwear.

"Please, kids, all of it. I need you to get ... to get... oohhhhh... completely nude for me. Please??" Felicity said with a semi-stern voice.

Everyone else in the room was naked. Sue and Samantha looked at each other. It seemed crazy, insane to comply. But it also seemed crazy not to. Something was happening here, their family was changing... turning into something new... something freakish.. but something undeniably, strangely, queerly.. EXCITING.

Faces blushing furiously red, the twins slowly, slowly unhooked their bras. Then rolled down their panties. Kicked them aside.

Samantha and Sue's delicious bodies were now completely exposed for everyone to see. Beautiful, round C-cup tits perked upward, almost alabaster white, with dark aureoles and reddish-pink hard nipples; their legs were not too long, but shapely; bellies somewhat fatty but not too rounded; and asses larger than normal, but perfectly round, excellent for handling, for grabbing, for penetrating.

Best of all, below a shock of perfectly black public hair, the delicately-formed pussylips of the 18-year-olds spread outward just barely, sensuously, invitingly.

It was no wonder the twins had started early on their sexual life. They were only 18, but since becoming adults each had already fucked at least a dozen guys. Some of them shared (not at the same time, of course.) The two hotties exchanged notes on the guys they fucked -- they talked and giggled long into the night about the size of each guys' schlong, about their fuck styles, about the quantity of ejaculate each boy shot...

They were the most perverted people they knew. No wonder their parents had enrolled them in this course!

But now, of course, compared to their mother, they were as innocent as the driven snow. As they were all about to find out.

As Samantha and Sue finally revealed their nude bodies in full, complete splendor, gasps came from the naked Petersons. And from the twins' parents. A lesbian jolt shot through Felicity's pussy; a pulse of excitement jogged through Tom's cock, easily felt by John and Wendy's thrumming hands.

It was happening, Felicity suddenly thought, as if an evil spirit possessed her. IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Ricky had not yet taken down his white underwear.

"Ricky, please do it. Everyone else has," his mother wheedled.

"No, I don't think I should," he sulked, embarrassed, shame-faced.

Suddenly, an unexpected voice. Tom croaked out, almost inaudible.

"Do it. Undies off." He licked his lips. He couldn't believe what he had said, but a force within him -- a primal, perverted, ugly power, one he had stoked for years through porn and masturbation -- had compelled him. Somehow, they all had to be naked. Together.

The Petersons looked around at each other. Fuck yeahhh... they seemed to exchange glances. He's into it, they thought. His perversion is almost complete.

The constant habit of obedience to his father took over, and with a quick downward swoop, Ricky peeled off his underwear.

A thin, almost bony ass emerged, mostly smooth and hairless; around the front, spidery black pubic hair erupted on top of a very thin, but also very long, pretty pink phallus, hanging down, but also slightly plumped up. A bullet-shaped cockhead and shapely balls, almost perfectly symmetrical, completed the mouth-watering vista.

"Ungghhhh..." mother and father groaned in unison upon seeing the incredible sight, almost simultaneously. Hearing each other, they turned and looked into each other's eyes. Tom's wife appraised him searchingly, knowingly. Which was immediately followed by a lustful smirk.

"Such a moral, noble Elder, ramrod straight," she mewled. "Yesss... You'll get what you want. But me first..." Felicity hissed in an undertone, so low only those on the couch could hear, eyes ablaze in lust. "After I'm done, then..."

Breaking free of the Peterson children to either side of her, Felicity stood up. No one hindered her -- she was a woman fully in charge, and the Petersons let her now lead the perverted show.

By this time the rest of the Peterson family had joined the room, after viewing everything remotely on the hidden video cameras. Naked they filed in, several holding high-end video cameras, even a still camera or two.

This was going to be the most intensively filmed bi incest orgy ever filmed, Pastor Jake thought. God, how we are all going to love this!

Felicity noticed the naked crowd now watching her; it only increased her excitement. To the Johnson children, the sight enhanced the surreal unreality of what was happening.

"Kids, come here," Felicity commanded. Her tone had the usual overbearing strength of the head matron of the household, but it was shot through with something else -- an edge of extreme excitement, of hyper expectation, that made everyone hop to it even faster.

The kids approached their mother, again in a daze, minds still reeling in the incredibleness, the impossibility of what was happening. Felicity stretched out her arms, and gathered them together, as if in a hug.

She was a full six inches shorter than Ricky, an inch or two shorter than the twins. Her large, pendulous breasts and potted belly projected outward, almost touching her children; her face was filled with the intense energy of pure lust, an expression the kids had never even close to come to seeing on her usually placid face.

As soon as they were close, she squished them together almost in a bear hug, bringing the three faces of her bewildered children directly to her reddened, moist lips. Her fat hips touched theirs; her lolling tits brushed against their chests and bellies.

"Oh my goddd..." she started in a low whisper that almost immediately began to increase in intensity to a snarl. "We are going to get close now... very close... listen kids... mommy wants to... mommy wants to... " she swallowed. "Mommy wants to ... TO FUCK!"

From the couch, Tom heard the last sentence, which was almost shouted.

"No.. No .. Felicity... no... wrong!"

The snarling, red, lust-filled face turned to him.

"Fuck you Tom! You're in no place to judge! I know what you are. You LET A MAN SUCK YOUR COCK!!" she shrieked.

Tom fell silent, shamefaced, and looked away as acknowledged the undeniable truth, while the kids faces once again expressed pure shock and confusion. Their daddy had always been the clear head of the household in their family. But now, incredibly, with the world upside down, their mother seemed to have usurped that role.

And now she was going to use that power. To unbelievably perverted ends.

"Yesssss... we are all going to fuck..." Felicity breathed, breathing hard, almost gibbering, as her lust went into overdrive and all restraints were abandoned. "I'm gonna fuck you..." she said to Ricky, then grabbing his head, pushed her son's lips into hers, delivering a ferocious french kiss that lasted for a full 3 seconds.

"Mmmmmmm..." Ricky gasped, breath taken away, but before he could push back or do anything, his mother broke off the kiss.

"And then youuuuuuuu..." Taking her two hands she grabbed her daughter's heads, pushed them together, and forced her lips upon theirs, back and forth as they struggled, squealing, half-heartedly, to move, to get away from the incredible thing that was happening.

Felicity broke off the kiss, eyes blazing.

"But first... first..." turning to her son. "First... I WANT YOUR COCK!" And swift as lightning her right hand jumped to the 23-year old penis, grabbing it, manipulating it, pulling it, jerking it. While her other hand pulled and groped the smallish bony ass of her boy from behind, pushing it nearer to her.

"Mommm!!" Ricky shouted in shock. Again, the world started to reel. What was happening?

Ricky had never liked girls. He had always enjoyed the company of boys. And when he finally grew up old enough to be sexually mature, it was men he enjoyed looking at.

Which was a problem, a big problem, in his uptight religious household. Once, when he was 18, his father had barged into his room and caught him masturbating; the shame sessions that followed were intense and never-ending, and that was the end of his privacy, as the door was then taken off his room.

Then, just last year, his mother had discovered he was watching gay porn on his computer. More outrage, this time with threats of being evicted from the house. Threats that led inevitably to this program, the "Prodigal Sons and Daughters" joke that he hated with an intensity greater than life itself. He resolved never to change his thoughts, his feelings, because of his parents.

But now, his penis had suddenly took on a mind of its own and had started to grow seemingly of its own accord. This was his first sexual experience ever, and it was happening not with some gay man from Craigslist (something he had always dreamed about), but was taking place at the hands of his MOTHER!

Ricky realized with a start that he was indeed changing due to his parents. Due to his mother. She was a freak. A sex freak. Far worse than him. And she was dragging him down, down to an incredible place. He couldn't stop it. Even if he wanted to.

And has his cock grew from half-staff to full, all in full view of his sisters, he realized he didn't want to.

"OH MY GODDDD..." he grunted in the full pleasure of it all.

His mother exulted in her triumph.

"YESSSS... YOU LOVE IT!!" she veritably shrieked. She was doing it. She was getting her son hard! SHE WAS GOING TO GET TO FUCK HIM!

With a jolt she fell to her feet, deciding to amp up Ricky's pleasure even more. She eyed the sonly penis, now completely hard, 7 inches of thin, wiry meat, two superb balls tightly hanging below it.

"Oh... goddd... yesss..." she drooled. It was time. Time to take her and her son to the next level of perversion.

With a short, quick movement, mother darted her face forward and took son's meat completely in her mouth.

"Godddd!!" Ricky screamed. At his sides his two sisters gasped.

"God Felicity, NOOOOO!" shrieked Tom. But nothing could stop her as the inexperienced but manic new cocksucker took on her son's fleshy tool to the maximum, licking it, sucking it, taking it as deep down her throat as possible before wetly spitting it out and licking on the beautiful, proportioned balls.

"Fuck yeah... I love it so... love it sooo much... " she almost wept in pure perverted pleasure. Why had she waited so long to deny herself this unbelievable ecstasy?

She would make up for that time now.

Sue and Felicity just stood there by their brother's side, not knowing what to do, as they watched their mother's insane actions. Should they walk out? They seemed about to leave, when the impossible happened.

Felicity had sensed her daughters' intentions. But she wanted them to stay. Wanted them to witness the perversions they were all going to explore together. She raised both hands from her sides, outstretched her middle fingers, and jabbed left and right hands upward. Straight into the lowered vaginas of her two slutty daughters.

"OHHHHHHHH!!" both screamed simultaneously in shock, horror... and pleasure. For as Felicity instantly sensed, both sisters were wet. They had been turned on by what they were seeing. Turned on by a room full of naked people, by the openly exposed genitals of their brother, their father... even their mother.

Their mother -- THEIR MOTHER!! -- was now plunging her middle finger deep into their slippery, slidy love orifices.

"Unghhhhhhh..." both grunted, fixated to the spot, knees close to buckling.

They wouldn't be moving.

On the couch, Tom watched the incredible lesbian attack from his wife, mouth agog. For the umpteenth time that day, he reeled in shock. His wife.. his wife.. was a pervert from hell. She was going to drag them all down a slippery slope to pure debauched unadulterated depravity.

And he didn't think he wanted to stop it.

After a few minutes of fellating her son and fingering her moaning daughters, Felicity knew she was in control. Complete control. She was ready. Ready to take them all to the next level.

"Lie down, Sue!" she ordered, removing her finger from the girl's pussy with an audible pop. The chastened girl instantly complied.

"I am going to teach you now... teach you how to FUCK. We have a cock here, a good hard cock... it's gonna ream you... you're gonna get that cock good and ready... for mommy!" she ended with a smirk.

Then looking at her husband, the smirk disappeared.

"Keep on watching, honeybuns! I know you want to fuck our daughters, you perv! But Ricky gets there first! I'm getting his cock ready.. for you know what!"

Sue and Samantha were still paralyzed by shock. But not so paralyzed that they could not do their mother's bidding. And with the incredible lesbian fingering they had both received from the mad mother, they both realized that they were open to new experiences... to freakish experiences... to a perversion neither have them had ever expected or wanted. But which now seemed inevitable.

They would let her do it. Let their mother have sex with them. And they would enjoy it!

Tom watched, paralyzed, as he watched the incredible happen. Watch as his wife dragged his son, cock first, to the open legs of his daughter; as she shriekingly plunged his hot red cock into the perfect pink slit of Sue's young pussy.

Ricky had never found his putrid little sisters appealing in the least; had never felt even the least sexual attraction to them. But as his rigid penis entered into Sue's fuck cavern, the first woman, the first person he had ever penetrated; as he felt its warm, wet, tight sensation envelope his manhood; as his chest pushed against her soft white boobs, so pliable, so jiggly; as he watched his sister's face, crazy with lust, hiss at him "FUCK MEEEEE!!"; his attitude changed utterly.

He realized that he loved the feeling of pussy. Fucking loved it!

"OHNNGGHHHHHH!!" he grunted as he lost himself in the incestuous act of fucking his little sister, as he began pumping into Sue crazily, with a manic intensity matched only by his whoops of pure pleasure.

Tom's gaze switched from the insanity of watching his son fuck his daughter to the madness of what his wife was doing.

"Lie down, whore!" Felicity snarled to Samantha. "Gonna give that pussy what it always wanted!!" The second that Samantha reclined on the floor, her legs partially open, the demented mother -- like a fat, sweaty demon -- urgently pushed open the pudgy young legs, exposing fully the soft red vagina ensconced between them. With a vicious groan, Felicity jumped forward with gusto, and thrust her face into the daughterly pussy.

"AHHHHHMOOOMMMMYYYYYY" burst from Samantha as the grasping lips and tongue penetrated her innermost sanctum.

It was, of course, the first vagina that Felicity had ever tasted. Would she like it? As her tongue eagerly explored the soft tissues, ranged over the fleshy clit, dove deep into the musty teen's meaty fuck-tunnel, and tasted for the first time her daughter's slippery, pungent pussy secretions, she had her answer: YESSSSSSS... she thought in extreme excitement.

I LOVE IT!! I LOVE PUSSY!! I LOVE MY FUCKING DAUGTHER'S FUCKING PUSSY!!

With that, the mad mother's licking and sucking on her teen's twat escalated with an insane intensity. Samantha couldn't believe the pleasure she was experiencing -- none of her clumsy boyfriends had ever thought to suck and lick her with such passion, with such supreme lust. The fact that her mother was doing it made it so dirty, so perverted, so extreme, that her pleasure rocketed into the stratosphere.

"OOHHHH MOMMMYYY... GODDD... GONNA CUMMMM... OHHH GOODDDDD... SOOOOOOO GOOOOODDDD!!" she screamed. Her pelvis thrust upward, face twisted in a savage shriek of grotesque intensity, as the paroxysm of the supreme orgasm of her life conquered her young fleshy frame. Quivering like jelly, she let loose a long stream of pussy juice directly into her mother's mouth, shrieked again like a banshee, and collapsed like a rag doll on the floor.

Seeing the incredible, the impossible, beside her -- HER MOTHER SUCKING HER SISTER TO ORGASM!! -- Sue almost cummed herself, groaning as her brother vigorously but clumsily pumped into her soft wet hole. But her mother had another idea. Face wet with Samantha's excretions, she straddled her other twin's face.

Snarling, "need my pussy sucked... do it... DO IT!!", Felicity lowered her fat pelvis quickly down onto the cute teen's lust-pinched face. Sue did what she was ordered, but what also seemed to come as naturally as breathing -- sucking, licking and playing with her mother's distended vaginal tissues, swallowing down the gush of juice that emerged from the motherly fuck-hole.

The incredible sensation of her brother's cock on her cunt and her mother's cunt on her mouth pushed her, shrieking, over the edge into ultimate taboo ecstasy -- with a scream, Sue descended into the perversion of bi family incest, thrashing underneath her brother and mother as a titanic orgasm conquered her entire body.

All of it, every single second, was captured by multiple video cameras from every angle. Like a professional porn shoot, the Peterson kids surrounded the fucking quartet, poking cameras to find close-ups, focusing on lust-twisted faces, recording squishy fuck sounds. A camera also continued to cover Tom at the same time, recording his groaning reaction to his wife and children's fuck fest.

Those cameras captured Tom as he beheld the most incredible, the most obscene development of all. His wife and mother, bounding from her orgasming daughter and screaming "FUCK MEE!" ripped Ricky from Sue's juicy pussy, and, grabbing her son's big cock and plopping herself down onto her back, guided the shiny red penis into her own womb.

With a lust-filled snarl, Ricky rammed the cock home into the pussy that had made him.

"FUCKKKKKK!!" Ricky screamed in pure ecstasy; then he began pumping maniacally.

Felicity's face betrayed a frisson of supreme perverted lust as her son's penis entered her body. SHE WAS DOING IT!! FUCKING HER OWN SON!! She exulted in the perverted power she held over her family's genitals. She could make any of them fuck anyone she wanted! Have them do any depraved act that popped into her sick mind. She was in complete power now! And she fucking loved it!

Above his mother, Ricky pumped madly into the forbidden vagina. He had never dreamed such a day would come. Fucking both sister and mother at the same time! But now that it had, he knew one thing -- even if he loved cock, he would never shun pussy again.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Tom groaned as he watched the incredible spectacle. His cock jerked; he almost cummed. But a strong grip from John stopped the oncoming convulsions, preventing a premature ejaculation. John sensed that cumload should be saved for Tom's family, and made sure it would be.

As she was fucked and manhandled by her son, Felicity remained in complete control. Noticing her daughters had opened their eyes and were watching their mother as she fucked her son with obscene glee, she shouted out a command:

"Suee... ahhhhhhh.. Samantha...ohhhhh... go to the couch! It's time.. it's time... TIME TO FUCK YOUR FATHER!!"

Sue and Samantha were far beyond any moral scruples now. They were like zombies possessed by a lust beyond belief, hot pussies which sought only one thing -- the pure pleasure of ultimate taboo orgasm. The girls jumped up at the urging of their mother and virtually rushed to Daddy on the couch. Sue got there first.

1...45678...12