Family Orgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Super-tight close ups captured vagina after vagina wetly pulsing, convulsing and contracting in massive orgasms. It also revealed straining, red rigid cocks letting loose jet after jet of perfect white cum, which marinated and soaked pussies, penises, faces, tits, mouths, asses; slithery white slime, drooling down pink skin, seemed to cover every inch of every body.

The final scoreboard, had anyone cared to keep a tally, was as follows: five fathers violently pussyfucked their daughters, injecting loads of hot white cum deep within their girls' soft vaginas or into their hot mouths; three mothers were eaten out to orgasm by delightful daughter tongues, while two mothers brought supreme ecstasy to daughter clits with soft tongues and smooth fingers; both sons became motherfuckers, sampling for the first time female flesh, but also ended up blasting cum into their fathers' virgin assholes.

Meanwhile, innumerable members of the BIFF men shot load after load of fresh spooge into pussy after pussy, mouth after mouth, while the BIFF women had their fill of fatherly cock and soft motherly pussy.

The final scene was taken from above, the entire body of people, fallen down, collapsed, spent as the incredible, unbelievable orgy finally wore itself out. It focused on Panda, who, as usual, was covered with the cumstains of her "victims," now enthusiastic and eager lovers. The BIFF had brought in a slew of new members. It would be fucking them all for ages.

"Feelin' good, Panda?" Pastor Jake's voice rang out from behind the camera, in the last scene of the video. Looking straight at it, Panda sported a smug, wicked little smile.

"Yeah. Fuckin' love all these new cocks. All these new pussies. All this new CUMMM! But you know me. I always want more. More. MORE!"

They all knew that, in the years ahead, she -- and the rest of them -- would get their fill!