Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better?" Ambrose asked, casting him a warm smile.

"Getting there," Samuel said, offhandedly.

"Well, I'm sure once you're home your family can help with that," Ambrose said, with a coy smirk. "I wonder how your family deals with you being this..." Allowing her innuendo to hang in the air as her voice trailed off.

"Mother." Pandora's voice was cold and hard. A chill crept up Samuel's spine at the look in her eyes.

"What? Is there a problem with me growing close to the man Nimue is to be wed to?" Ambrose asked, shooting her daughter a look.

"Come dear," Aarrin said, drawing his wife away from Samuel. He didn't need the two of them fighting in front of Samuel.

"But... I'm not done asking my questions."

"There will be plenty of time for that later," Aarrin said, pulling his wife along.

"Don't forget Samuel about the private party." Ambrose's voice faded as Aarrin led her out of the swamp.

"Now..." Pandora sauntered up to Samuel as the others of her house began to head to their cars since their task was completed. "How about we head back, and I'll show this," she purred, her hand slowly rubbed his manhood. "Just how much I'm going to miss it and you," Pandora whispered, her lips gently plucked at his before giving into the burning desire that smoldered in her chest.

"O-o-okay," Samuel stuttered as their lips parted.

"Good answer," Pandora cooed as her blue eyes flared in her want. Her hand reached down, softly squeezing his as she led him back to the car. Nodding to Amalia as she stood beside the sedan. Seeing the color in Amalia's cheeks foretelling of how well she fed. Her hands ran along Samuel's shoulders as he climbed into the back of the car.

Samuel felt his phone vibrating in his pocket as Amalia made a three-point turn. "Sammy! Is everything okay?! We felt the upsurge... and your golem went crazy as zombies tried to get onto the property." Kelly texted sending over the photos of the dead body parts strewn out along the street in front of Marie's house. "I have to tell you brother, everyone here, including me, are a little afraid, and in awe, of that thing."

"Well, you shouldn't be, unless you're a threat to her house," Samuel sent back teasing his sister.

"Very funny Samuel." Kelly texted back sending a photo of her unamused face. "Tell me is it done, is that woman dead?"

"Yes Kelly, tell Marie she doesn't have to worry about Labo and her ilk any longer."

"Good. Now come home soon, and crawl into your sister's arms." Sending Samuel, a picture of her laying on the bed wearing a light pink camisole top, smiling lovingly into the camera. "Now that everything is coming to an end, maybe... maybe, we can live a quiet life just the four of us."

"Let's hope," Samuel agreed. He for one was eager to fade into the background and forget the world around him. Focus back on his life before Hekatê put him on this path. To have the only thing to worry about is if he was going to pass the midterm exam and not the life altering battles he had fought since coming into his magic. However, as much as he wanted to think his life would return to somewhat of a normalcy. That stone plagued his mind. Something about it just wouldn't let go of him, not that it didn't belong - which it didn't - but something more that tied into something far larger than he could even comprehend. Yet a nagging feeling poked at his grey matter that something big was brewing, something that would take him far away.

******

"Mmm... I've been waiting for this," Pandora purred hungrily as she pushed her bedroom door closed with the heel of her foot as the smacking of her lips filled her room. Her hands snaked their way under the hem of his shirt. Running up his chest, enjoying the feel of the heat of his skin on the pads of her fingers. Her eyes glanced to the left at the one-way screen modeled after the screens in the confessional booths in catholic churches. Wondering if her sister was naked behind it and touching herself. She had only gotten the thing once Nimue asked her to teach her how to please Samuel. A task she might add was very enjoyable to her. So, she didn't scoff at shelling out the few hundred dollars for the item.

"That's new," Samuel said, once Pandora gave him time to gather his breath.

"Oh, that old thing," Pandora said, offhandedly. "Its been sitting in the attic for some time. Now do you want to discuss my room décor, or do you want my lips wrapped around something," she asked, her fingers making quick work of his belt. The slapping of the leather filled her room as she quickly pulled it through the belt loops of his jeans. Tossing it to the side, the metal buckle landed in a ping on her floor. Her blue eyes taunting him to say that he didn't wish to feel his cock gliding through her mouth. To feel her tongue running along his stiff rod.

"The second one," Samuel stated unaware that Nimue was watching from behind the screen.

Her silver eyes watched as Samuel kicked off his shoes, her sister's hands worked quickly to remove the obstacle that hindered her. Biting lightly on her lower lip as her gaze ran along the length of his cock. Feeling her mouth water, her mound throbbing as she imagined how it would feel if it was her as her sister's lips neared that mushroom top. Her pale hand ran down her chest, along her 32B breast, her muscles trembling as she playfully teased that pale white bud. Taking everything in as her sister's head rocked, her hands resting on his hips as she pleasured her future husband with her mouth. All so when the time came she wouldn't be fumbling around when it was her turn to be the one that brought pleasure to him.

How she wanted to moan as her fingers ran up her labia. Wanted to whimper in bliss as they rolled along her clit, yet she had to remain quiet. Had to keep her presence unknown to Samuel. Not that she didn't think he would mind her being there, it was that if she was out there with them that she would succumb to the feelings that had been brewing within her. That was something that she couldn't allow. That would endanger the task her goddess had set her out on.

"Would he taste me like that?" Nimue asked herself, as she tilted her head as her sister squealed in bliss as Samuel was between her legs. Watching how her sister's back arched, the way her chest heaved, how her fangs gleamed in the light as Pandora's mouth was shaped in an 'O' as her silent wail hung in her throat. To her heightened hearing, Nimue heard the strain the sheets were under from her sister's grip.

"Mmmhmm. Right there Samuel! Right. Fucking. There!" Nimue watched her sister's breasts jiggled and bounced as she came. Noting how Samuel's hand ran up Pandora's flat stomach. Arching an eyebrow at how her sister whimpered, the way her hand moved through his hair as she turned her head to look at her. Feeling her cheeks blush as Pandora blew her a kiss. She wondered what her order would think of her if they knew how wet watching them was making her. How she wanted to slip her fingers into her tight mound. To coat them in her sweet nectar, yet she couldn't, no matter how much she was tempted to. "That's it Samuel taste my pussy, get it etched into your memory, so you never forget," Pandora moaned.

Nimue wondered how her sister would take what Samuel had told her about the doorway he was going to construct. That when her duties allowed she would be by his side. Wandering the streets of his hometown, her body gliding against his as they made love in his bed. The sweet embraces they would share beneath the full moon as the waves crashed against the shore.

Rubbing her fingers together, the light sheen of her juices glistened along her pale fingertips. Her body shuddered as her tongue ran through her sweet essence imagining it was Samuel's tongue running through her moist labia. Her grip tightened on the armrests of her chair; her thighs rubbed together as her mind brought her to the edge of her orgasm. Fondling her breasts, tilting her head back, her silver eyes quivered as her body succumbed to the bliss of her daydream.

"Mmm... I don't what it is about you Samuel." Nimue's eyes peered through her eyelashes seeing her sister posed over Samuel's cock. Feeling her cheeks heat as Pandora tapped her nose, silently telling her he could smell her sex. Her ears perked at the sound of Pandora running the head of his cock through her satisfied lips. Pandora's blue eyes teasingly taunted her knowing how much she wished it was her on that bed and not her sister. "But I just can't get enough of this." Pandora stared right at her as she sank down on Samuel's pole. "You like watching my ass bounce don't you Samuel?" Biting the inside of her cheek knowing her sister was doing it to torment her. "I'll take those hands gripping my ass as a yes." Pandora's giggle filled the room as Nimue watched on as her sister bounced, glided, rolled her hips as she coated that cock in her hot cream.

Nimue felt how her own peach was leaking like mad as she watched as the hour progressed. From Samuel taking her sister from behind, to missionary, to other forms she had no idea what their names were. She hoped that in time she would come to learn them with his help of course. Nimue watched with sultry eyes as that hot seed shot out painting her sister's ass.

"Sammy! You were meant to coat my boobs!" Pandora pouted all the while reaching behind her gathering up his gift. "It's too bad you can't spend the night; I'd love to get you alone in my coffin." Nimue heard her sister say as she was cuddled close to Samuel as they rested from their love making. "I'm sure Nimue would enjoy the feel of you next to her as she sleeps during the day. She does have a very comfortable coffin; you should try it some time." Nimue felt her cheeks rapidly heat at her sister's words. Never... never has she ever taken a man into her coffin. Yet the thought of laying face to face, feeling his body lightly pressing against hers, their fingers interweaved with one another's as the sun sent them into their rest got her heart racing. She wondered if she could store a coffin at his home just so she could experience that feeling.

"Now..." Nimue watched how her sister's breasts dragged along Samuel's chest as Pandora leaned over him. "You best get home and take care of that sister of yours, because if she doesn't want to take care of you..." Pandora's hand ran down Samuel's chest watching her sister's hand caressing his manhood. "I'll be more than happy to take her place and give this all the attention it needs." Nimue heard her sister's rumbling purr before Pandora passionately kissed Samuel.

"You better come say goodbye to me before you leave for home," Pandora said, batting her eyelashes at him as Samuel's shirt slid down his chest.

"Oh, I figured you'd come hunt me down if I did that," Samuel said, smirking down at her.

"True, I would. Especially if I had to come to your college," Pandora said, shooting him her own smirk as her hands ran up his chest as she knelt on her knees before him. "I wonder how all those boys would react seeing this hot older woman whisking you off to do some very naughty things," she said, pressing her chest into his. Her blue eyes dazzling at how her body hummed. She definitely was going to miss him. "I'll phone Amalia tell her it's time," Pandora said, getting one last kiss in.

Her smooth legs slid along the comforter as her door closed. Hips swayed; her breasts bounced as she neared the screen. A sinful smirk graced her lush lips as she stared down at the state her sister was in. "Well Nimue, did you enjoy your lesson?" Pandora asked, seeing her glazed over eyes.

"Mmmhmm," Nimue nodded.

******

"Sammy!" Wendy squealed in joy at the sight of her son as he walked through the door. Her tiny arms and legs propelled her along the bed. "Oh baby! I was so worried!" she said, in a motherly voice as she wrapped her arms around his neck as Samuel held her.

"Everything is fine Mom," Samuel said, rubbing her back.

"Is it?! Is it really?" Wendy asked, looking into her son's eyes.

"Yes Samuel," Charlotte said, the sheet slid down her alluring body as she sat up. "Is your task done here?"

"Almost, but nothing too life threatening," Samuel said, not telling them about the stone in that clearing. He still couldn't figure out why it was there in the first place, and he doubted he could find an answer in her library. Nothing in the journal of the former Heralds ever mentioned anything like that and it unnerved him. Anything and everything that pertained to magic was written down in leather bound books.

"Why is it I get the feeling you aren't telling us everything?" Kelly asked, shooting her brother a look as she crossed her arms. "But come we can discuss that in the morning," she said, patting the bed.

"Mmm... yes, these so need to be pressed against you," Charlotte teased as she cradled her breasts.

"And your face needs my kisses," Wendy giggled planting big wet kisses on his cheeks.

"A few more days," Kelly sighed as she snuggled up to her brother. "A few more days until I can finally have you to myself," she said, brushing her cheek against his chest.

"Not if I beat you to it first Kelly," Charlotte said, taunting her niece with a coy smile.

"Hey! I'm right here you know!" Wendy huffed as she sat on her son's chest.

"We know, but you aren't old enough to enjoy Sammy," Charlotte said, teasing her sister. Lightly chuckling at her sister's 'Hmpf!' as she crossed her arms and turned her head.

"It's too late for this," Kelly yawned, lifting Samuel's arm, and wrapping it around her. Drawing strength and comfort as she sank into the warmth of his body.

"Yes, I have to agree, I need my beauty sleep," Charlotte said, her silky thigh slid along Samuel's as she snuggled closer to him.

"Sammy...?" Wendy began to say, her cheeks heating as her bashfulness rose.

"What is it Mom?"

"When I'm older..." The tips if her index fingers tapped against each other as she bowed her head. Glancing up as Samuel's hands took hold of hers. Her thumb brushed along the back of his hand, knowing how it was him whose hands once felt so small in hers. "Will... will you be my first?" Wendy asked, her skin heated as those cobalt eyes gazed inquisitively at her. "And when I'm eighteen again, that you turn me, I don't want to lose you ever again," she said, her lip trembling remembering the time he had spent at her bed side. How it tore at her heart as her body withered away and he was forced to watch as she lost the battle. "You'll do that for me won't you Sammy?" Wendy asked, hugging his chest tightly.

"Sure Mom," Samuel said, offhandedly. "That is if I'm still here," he said to himself. That stone was too much of an enigma to allow his mind to think about the future.

"Mmm... good, I can't wait," Wendy sighed as she hugged her son's chest tightly, her body succumbing to the late hour. She was out the moment her head touched her son's chest.

******

Morning rose and so did the covers that hid his body. Her green eyes stared down at her bother as she hovered over him. Her sandy-blonde hair teased the mattress below her as she watched her brother slumber. Her fingertips lightly brushed along his face; a loving smile rose along her lips knowing this was how it was always meant to be. Her nipples teased his chest as she gazed down his body. Softly biting her lip as she felt something growing between her legs. This too was how it was meant to be. Her hand danced down her brother's chest, loving the feel of his warmth beneath her as it neared that hard root. Gently rubbing her mound along his stout rod, marking it as hers now and evermore.

A soft gasp floated past her lips as Kelly ran the crown of his rod through her hungry labia. They have been deprived of the feel of her brother for far too long and she meant to rectify that. Her nails scraped down the sheet as she lowered herself down his length. Her muscles trembled as his pole sat so perfectly within her hot canal. Squeezing her folds to arouse her brother from his slumber. Her thumb brushed along his lower lip as those cobalt eyes peered out through his eyelashes. Gooseflesh raced across her skin as the pads of his fingers danced up and down her spine as she leaned forward. Her hips rocked; her tongue rolled within Samuel's mouth. Her eye twitched as it was pierced by his left fang. Her eyes went wide as Samuel sucked on her tongue. Seeing how her magic-infused blood strengthened his body as Samuel sucked on her tongue. Kelly felt her core quivering, her canal tightening its hold on his cock as her body shuddered beneath his touch.

"Mmm," Kelly hummed, "that's it Sammy, fuck me, fuck the woman you love," she purred hungrily. Gliding along his shaft, breathing heavily into his mouth as she neared her peak. Her eyes rolled back into her head; her mouth hung agape as Samuel thrust hard into her. Filling her body with such pure magic that made her believe she could reorder the universe. "No more messing around baby bro," Kelly growled in a wanton purr. Pushing herself up, her nails dancing down his chest as she sat posed over him. Rolling her hips, a predatory smile graced her lips as she stared down at Samuel. Her left hand covered her stomach knowing that her, Samuel, and their child were connected as one. "Oh Sammy!" she moaned to the ceiling as she tilted her head back. Listening to the sound of her sex that only her brother could truly bring about. "So..." Her voice stilled as she was about to apologize for the abrupt squirt of breastmilk only to watch as Samuel's head moved so fast all she heard was the droplets striking the pillow beneath him. "Now if you can move that fast, why haven't you..." Kelly sucked in a huge breath as Samuel sent his cock upwards. Gliding through her folds at inhuman speeds, "Samuel!" Kelly screamed out filling Marie's house in the sounds of her epic orgasm. If she wasn't already kneeling she wouldn't have the strength to stand, much less move around. With shaky hands pushing herself up, staring mystified at how much of her nectar gushed out once his cock left her cunt.

"Where have you been hiding this, hmm?" Kelly asked, in a teasing manner. "Oh no, we aren't done Samuel," she said, in a commanding tone. Taking hold of the base of his cock so Samuel couldn't move. Not that she would ever harm her brother, she just hadn't had enough of Samuel's cock. Whimpering as she bit her lip as his cock danced along her sensitive labia before that hard rod slid back were it belongs. "You've been running around this town fucking everyone, and not paying attention to your sister," Kelly pouted as she slowly rocked. "You can't leave me all alone anymore. We're going to need you now more than ever," she said, placing his hand on her stomach. Knowing she and Charlotte couldn't be turned until they gave birth and once their babies got off of their breastmilk. However, that was a long way off, and she wasn't about to be out of his life like the two years he had distanced himself from her. Never again were they ever going to be separated, she was going to see to that.

"Fuck Kelly," Samuel grunted as his sister's pussy gripped him like a vice.

"What? Don't tell me you don't like it," falling forward, her hands pressed down on the mattress on either side of his head. "I'm sure this new body of yours can take it, or are you saying you don't like when your sister gets a little rough?" Kelly asked, with a coy smirk as she stared into Samuel's eyes. "You did make my pussy all nice and wet, didn't you brother?" she asked, slamming down to the base of his branch. She had no doubt that new hearing of his had no trouble listening to how wet he had made her cunt. This too she knew was meant to be, and Kelly wouldn't have it any other way. "You like that don't you Samuel," Kelly purred rolling her hips forward while squeezing his cock before gliding back down that cream covered pole.