Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between the worlds."

Their combined voices filled Marie's house, her pearl white robe was like a ghost as she approached the solarium. The smell of incense drifted on the circulated air as Charlotte and Kelly chanted behind her. Her bare feet glided along the floor; red lacquer runes were painted on her skin to channel the magic of the ritual. Stopping at the threshold to the room. Her emerald green eyes stared right at Samuel. Her hands loosened the knot in the belt of her robe. Pushing it from her shoulders showing him the body that he would always be welcomed to explore, and her family of what she was willing to risk if the ritual went awry.

With her head held high, her crimson hair brushed along her skin as she stepped into the solarium. She could feel the magic building as their voices called it from the ether. Trying to keep her arousal in check as those glowing cobalt eyes peered at her. Lowering herself to her knees as she felt Charlotte's and Kelly's hands lightly touching her shoulders once she stood two feet away from the altar.

"I offer my body and soul to the goddess of magic. So that Hekatê may grant me and my family the gifts restored to us that we have lost to the ages," Marie said. Her arms outstretched, the candlelight shining along her 36DDD breasts as she looked up to the sky what Charlotte and Kelly had drilled into her all day. "I, along with my family, will serve your will oh great goddess!" Crying out to the heavens as the silvery light of the stars shone down upon the land. Her eyes glanced down as Samuel's hands began to weave through the air. An azure smoky aura trailed after it as his own magic heeded his call.

"Olim erat, et reformari videretur. Qui in semita invenietis illud," Samuel began to chant as he began to weave the strings of fate. "Audi vocationem. Audite verba. Ego enim sum magicae ignis spiritus." His eyes began to glow brighter as he began to remake their essences. "Ex nihilo autem resurgemus. Ex cinere ut et prioris sui aliquis novus locus suus," Samuel chanted watching how Marie slowly began to sway followed by those of her house. Glancing at Charlotte and Kelly as they added their own strength to his spell as they repeated every word he spoke. Maire's body moved under his command as his hand rose so did she. The runes that Charlotte and Kelly so painstakingly applied to Marie's skin began to glow in reds, blues, greens, purples, and every color that was associated with every aspect of the magical realm; dancing along her skin in what appeared to be a chaotic storm, but to his mind that storm had a purpose. To show that while magic could be dangerous and disorderly if used by the unworthy, yet if given the proper guidance that even the most unwieldy magic could be tamed if one had the will and the strength to use it. Only the whites of Marie's eyes could be seen as she took one step then another towards the altar as her body heeded the magic's will.

Her legs swung over the top as she pivoted on her ass. Spreading her legs wide so her nectar could flow out to coat the stone in her offering. "I, Marie Clotilde Beaudoin, present myself to you Herald." Her voice was cold and distant as if her soul was far away in the realm of her domain. "Take this body of mine and use it as you see fit, so that my family will know true peace once again underneath your guiding hand," Marie said, coming out of her trance. Her hands reached out untying the knot in the belt of Samuel's robe. Reaching up pushing it from his shoulders, listening to it as it softly kissed the solarium's floor. Watching how those runes danced along her skin as her hands worked to rouse that cock of his. Leaning into the palm of Samuel's hand as his thumb brushed along her lower lip. Her emerald eyes quivered as she nuzzled his palm as those eyes of his studied hers.

"Are you ready? Once..." Watching Marie's eyes flutter as his fingertip danced down the valley of her breasts. "There is no going back, you still have time," Samuel said, giving Marie the option.

"No Samuel," Marie said, warmly, as her right hand covered his. "You've done so much for my family already, and it would be improper of me as the head of this family to back out when you've saved us from going to war with Labo. So, let us help you now..." Her back arched, her limbs went rigid as Samuel placed his finger on her third eye. The runes that once were darting across her skin like a rainbow with ADHD before the runes raced to that single point on her forehead. Her vision pulsated with her heartbeat. Her breathing became rapid, her skin felt like it was on fire as Samuel poured his magic into her.

"Sive de rerum existunt. Ego veni ut Herald sum, fluxus ipsius imperantis cum magica per gratiam Dei Hekatê," Samuel chanted as he reordered her magic. Burning away most of her hoodoo magic to make room for her body to contain the sex magic that would soon fill the void. While she would still have access to that line of magic, it, however, would no longer play a large role in her life. "Excita. Qui graditur una cum evigilare faciatis iuxta eam. Excita, quae est regitiva unius in manu tua!" Samuel commanded, his voice oozed power as the spell reached it's apex. His fingers traced down Marie's face as he slowly lowered her to the altar. A soft whimper escaped her lips as the head of his cock ran through her labia as his hand danced down her neck, coming to a stop centered over her heart. As always with her materialization onto the physical world. The world around him became still and turned gray except for him and Marie.

"I accept your offer Marie Clotilde Beaudoin." Hekatê's voice drifted from within the darkness of Marie's home. The hinge of her lantern squeaked as it swung side to side. Shining that godly light down onto the path of her realm. Grey misty vapor rolled along the floor as her pale foot breached the threshold. Her lantern disappeared from her hand as that gassy vapor shot into the noses and mouths of those that were a part of Marie's household. Runes burned brightly on their skin as her ancient magic tied them to Marie. Her cloak brushed along her naked thighs as she approached her Herald. Her magic gently took hold of Marie's body lifting her up. Her pale hands snaked beneath Marie's arms along her 36DDD breasts, cradling them as Hekatê peered over Marie's right shoulder. "Well, my Herald, complete the ritual," Hekatê purred before whispering the price of the spell into Marie's ear.

"Yes," Marie answered without a hint of uncertainty. Glancing down her body as her goddess's hand moved down her stomach. A coy, lustful smile rose along her lips as her fingertips drummed lightly on Marie's dancefloor. Marie yelled out in sheer pleasure as the solarium was filled with Samuel's bright light.

******

The next night...

"Why do you have to go early?" Wendy pouted, as she sat on their bed with her arms crossed.

"Because I told Ambrose I would," Samuel said, plainly, as he dressed in the attire Nimue had bought for him for the party a few days ago.

"And who's this Ambrose?" Charlotte asked, her eyes ran down her nephew's body lewdly. Remembering how he made her moan so licentiously last night on Joan's bed. In all honesty she had never seen her younger sister begging for a cock before like Joan was last night. She made sure Edna cleaned Samuel's cock five times just so she would forever know the taste of her pussy on his manhood. Something she was sure Samuel was never going to allow Edna to experience.

"Nimue's mother."

"Oh, I see, wanting to get a peek at the man that's going to be marrying her daughter, hmm?" Charlotte teased.

"Something like that," Samuel admitted glancing over to his aunt as his jacket rose along his arms.

Her hips swayed alluringly as she sauntered over to him. Her fingers ran along the lapels of his jacket before giving it a sharp tug causing the material to sit snuggly to his shoulders. "I do hope this isn't another woman you'll be fucking," Charlotte said, casting him a smirk before their lips embraced. Moaning into his mouth as Samuel held her close to him. Her cheeks heated as he gently squeezed her ass. Charlotte's fingertips softly danced down Samuel's right cheek as she stared lovingly into his eyes. Only to turn her head as Kelly cleared her throat. Blowing her niece, a kiss as she backed away.

"Sammy," Kelly sighed as she rested her head against his chest. Smirking at her aunt as his arms held her tight. Wondering if he had noticed the increase in her cup size. She knew she was going to have to dig out her maternity bras once they got home, they were more comfortable to wear with her sensitive breasts. "Does my handsome brother have a sweet sensuous kiss for his older sister?" Kelly whispered in a wanton purr as their lips neared each other's. "Mmm... yes, that's how you're supposed to kiss me," she cooed, her thumb brushed along his cheek. Knowing how far they had come together and how much further still they had to go. However, she was willing, and more to the point, she was never going to leave his side, not as long as she lived. Samuel would always count on her being at his side offering whatever she could to aid him.

"Kelly don't hog my son," Wendy said, motheringly, holding out her tiny arms to him as her daughter moved away. "You best be on your best behavior while you're there," she said sternly, as her tiny hands held his face.

"Yes Mom," Samuel said, trying not to crack a smile.

"You've done well sweetheart," Wendy whispered into his ear as her arms wrapped around his neck. "I couldn't be prouder of you than I am now." A warm smile rose along her lips as her son held her tightly like he used to do when she had her former body. "Now you go, and do make Hekatê proud," Wendy said, placing a kiss on Samuel's left cheek.

"Do enjoy yourself Sammy," Marie said, as she stood on the foot of the stairs. Her hands covered her stomach wondering if he knew the price she had to pay. Something she didn't really see as a burden to her. She just hoped that Samuel could love their child and care for him or her once he or she was born. That was her price: to give rise to the new head priestess or priest should the day come when she was no longer around. Whispering to their child as the front door closed behind him. Telling the sleeping babe about how strong and caring his or her father is. Telling the child of just how strong they would become once they were older. Smiling as she looked out the window as she watched Samuel slide into the back seat. Knowing that once he left while it would be lonely for her, but once the doorway was completed on his side. She was sure that she would be visiting his home as often as she could.

"So, Herald it seems your time with us is coming to a close," Amalia said, as she looked at Samuel from the reflection in the rear-view mirror. "Any thoughts on what you're going to do once you're home?"

"Try to graduate college without bursting into flames," Samuel said, with a coy smirk.

"Ah, I hear that can be a challenge," Amalia said, her eyes sparkling in mischief. "I never went to college, granted in my day we had to worry about the plague killing us more than what two plus two equaled to."

"So... that makes you older than..."

"You should know better than to suggest a woman's age," Amalia huffed, puffing out her cheeks playfully.

"Right..." Samuel muttered, looking away.

A half an hour later...

The rear passenger door opened; Samuel eyed the pale skinned man warily. He wondered how many of Nimue's sect had rushed to New Orleans once word of his existence reached their ears. He could even see the guarded look Amalia gave the man.

"Please if you would," the man said, waving for Samuel to exit the car. "Lady Ambrose is waiting for you in the foyer," he said, coldly. His dead eyes ran down Samuel's body in disdain.

Straightening out his jacket as he stood, buttoning the lower one without appearing to study the man. The way the man stared at him made his blood run cold. Samuel couldn't understand why he held such disdain for him, maybe the man just didn't like witches or half-vampires or both. Whatever it was Samuel wasn't going to worry about it. However, a little show of strength should make it clear the man had no power to stop him. His glowing cobalt eyes glanced over to the man as he took an involuntary step back as red arcs of electricity ran down his fingers as his hand hung at his sides. Pivoting on his heel, the soles of his dress shoes clicked on the stone of the walkway. Samuel pondered on why Pandora hadn't greeted him. Although as the front doors opened he understood why as Ambrose stood before him with arms outstretched. An alluring smile on her lips as her silver eyes slyly ran down his body.

"It's so good to see you again Herald," Ambrose cooed. Her heavy hanging breasts bounced as she stepped to the side gesturing him to enter her home.

"Hello Mrs..." Samuel began to say only to have Ambrose place her index finger on his lips.

"Call me Mom," Ambrose said, her lips mouthing each letter of the word. Looping her left arm around Samuel's right, pressing it against the side of her left breast as she gave her hand a little flick willing the doors to close. "I'm sure you're wondering why my daughters didn't greet you tonight," she said, offhandedly. Her hips swayed as they sauntered down the grand entrance way of her house towards the small room where she could speak with Samuel until Nimue was ready. "And why there are so many of my order here," Ambrose stated as she saw how Samuel was slyly peering around. "Well..." Snuggling her body closer to his, "they are here to witness the conception of the seer. It's a very special event," she said, gently rubbing his bicep feeling the tension his body.

"Then why do I get the feeling they would like nothing better than to dig my heart out?" Samuel asked, in a low whisper.

"Oh... they probably do want to do that," Ambrose said, trying to play it off. "You have to understand we all thought her right hand would be one of us," she said, referring to her sect. "We never thought it would be a witch or a human for that matter, but let's not dwell on that now, shall we?" Ambrose said, trying to lighten the mood. "Now about my daughters..." A sinful smile rose along her lips as she glanced at Samuel. "Pandora is attending to Nimue to prepare her for this wonderful night. Although the order wasn't pleased to learn that it was one of our own who was chosen to be the mother of the seer. As you know we have strict orders of celibacy unless we have our leader's approval of the marriage before the event. So, you can understand why some of them are irked at the way this has gone about. To them this is an affront to our traditions that have been around since our making."

"I used to know a coven like them thinking they could know what was better and bend a goddess to their will," Samuel said, coldly.

"And what happened to them?"

"I destroyed them, down to their very essence," Samuel said, as they rounded the corner leading them towards the west wing of Aarrin's manor. "One has to wonder how foolish they have to be to think they know what's best for a goddess that's older... well you know what I mean."

"True, that does seem rather foolish," Ambrose agreed. "Tell me would you do so again if Seipowe commanded it?"

"If it was warranted," Samuel nodded.

"Good," Ambrose cooed, liking Samuel all the more. "It's good to know that my future son heeds our lady's command," she said, ushering Samuel into the room she used for divination magic. One of the few magic skills she excelled at. Unlike her daughter - Nimue - Seipowe didn't bless her with a wide assortment of magic. Yet that didn't mean she was weak by any means. Gently pushing him down into the chair that sat in front of her crystal ball that she used to peer into the possible future for those that came seeking such things. Ever since Nimue had the dream, she has been in this room trying to see what fate, this strange man they knew not of, held for her family and her house. No matter how much she tried it would seem Seipowe would cloud her sight. Why? She couldn't say, nonetheless, she hoped that now with Samuel present during her scrying it would be more fruitful, and she could prepare her house for anything that would harm it. "Now you just relax," slowly running her hands along his shoulders, "and open your mind to me, alright?" Ambrose said, as her thumb brushed along his neck.

"Okay," Samuel said, drawing out the word.

"Place your hands palm side up on the table if you would," Ambrose ordered in a sweet tone as she lowered herself into the opposite chair. Her fingers traced along his palms as her eyes darted between them as she read his palms. "Such an interesting life you have lived," she mused as she read the sum of his life in a few seconds. "Such hardships you had to endure," her silver eyes glanced up as Samuel studied her, "no wonder she chose you," Ambrose said, plainly.

"How so?" Samuel asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Hmm... trials and tribulations tend to make a person's character stronger or they break them, and you..." Ambrose paused taking another look at his right palm, seeing the amount of pain he had to endure written on a few small lines. "Seem to have withstood them admirably," she said, casting Samuel a warm smile. "Now let us see what the future holds, hmm?" Her palms laid upon his, her fingertips rested over his pulse as her eyes slowly closed. "Just relax and breathe naturally," Ambrose stated as she peered into her crystal ball with her minds eye.

Her grip tightened as her mind was pulled into the depths of her crystal. The sounds of screams, of battle, of blood splashing echoed in her mind. The image of Samuel... yet something was different about him. She could tell he was no longer a half-vampire, yet he was like no vampire she had ever seen before. His skin held a light golden sheen to it as the light struck it. However, what she couldn't understand was why he was standing off with those from her order as they stood before him baring their fangs and daggers in hand. That was when she saw Nimue's reflection in the mirror holding a child she had never seen before. The child's eyes were what stood out most as they held an intelligence that seemed unworldly along with their ruby irises. How she wished she could hear the words they were speaking as it seemed to her that Samuel didn't approve of their demands. Noting how Nimue nodded as Samuel peered back at her, before Samuel waved his hand and her daughter and child were gone. To where she couldn't say, she didn't sense how his power swelled as Samuel turned his attention back to those that meant them harm. What happened next she couldn't say, one moment she was in that room with Samuel the next a bright flash engulfed her blinding her third eye.

Yet once her vision cleared she wasn't standing in that house wherever it was. No. Ambrose felt herself floating as the full moon loomed large in the background. Fear. That cold, body numbing fear as her silver eyes fell on a tall, blonde haired woman as those fine silken strands floated around her. Her blood red glowing eyes stood in contrast to her pale white skin. Her pale pink lips curved into a cruel, wicked smile. The black leather collar lined her slender neck running along her shoulders capped with gold metal plates, writing so foreign to her were etched on that rich metal. An inch of the material ran down her upper arms before widening out to her whole forearms and hands. A deep purple jewel was attached to a fine gold chain hanging on to a pure gold ring that sat on the nape of her neck. The upper part of her chest was bare, that same black material cradled the bottom of her large voluptuous breasts tapering with a slight curve to it as it moved up her breasts stopping at a point covering only her nipples leaving the rest of those massive orbs uncovered.