Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?"

"What can I say, I have enjoyed our..." Her eyes slowly ran down his body, biting her lower lip, feeling her mound moistening at the thought of having it back inside of her. "Time together, haven't you?" Marie asked, a sly smile rose the corner of her mouth as she leaned against her office door where Lola waited inside. It was something they both wanted to give Samuel as their parting gift and something to urge him to work quickly so they could be together once again.

"Yeah..."

"Good," Marie cooed, as she slowly turned the handle of the door. A seductive smirk rose along her lips as her hand reached out, taking handfuls of his shirt, pulling him into her office.

Lola stood with her arms resting on the mantle over the fireplace. Tight cornrows lined the left side of her head wrapping around the back while her rich black hair hung loosely down her right. Her caramel skin glistening in the light, the hem of her green t-shirt stopped a little below the nipples of her 32C breasts. Allowing the remainder along with her toned stomach to be viewed to Samuel's enjoyment. The straps of her blue thong rose high resting on the tops of her hips as the fly of her frayed denim shorts that stopped just an inch below her crotch allowing her ass cheeks to hang out. Her muscles rippled as she pressed the ball of her foot against the floor to show off her body to those eyes of his. Her amber eyes glinted as she peered over at him. A warm smile spread along her lips as she noted how Marie had locked the door behind her.

Camila Cabello's and Shawn Mendes's 'Señorita' began to play over the speakers of Maire's iPad dock station. "I love it when you call me Señorita," Lola sang along as her fingers snapped. Watching Marie's hands dancing along Samuel's shoulders. "I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya." Pushing herself off the mantle, her fingers hooked around the waistband of her thong, releasing her hold on them noting how his eyes darted down at the sound of them as she approached him. "But every touch is ooh la la la," Lola cooed as her fingers skimmed along his jaw.

"It's true, la la la," Marie cut in, her dress shirt hung open showing off her black lacy bra. "Ooh, I should be running," she sang pressing her body against his as they steered Samuel towards the couch that sat against the wall. "Ooh, you keep me coming for you," Marie purred, pushing Samuel down onto the middle of the sofa.

"Land in Miami." Lola moved in between his legs; her hips shook as she pushed her shorts from her hips. A sinful smile beamed down at him as her thong showed off the shape of her mound. "The air was hot from summer rain." Her hand ran up her stomach pushing her shirt over her right breast as she danced for Samuel. Her left hand ran down her thong covered dance floor feeling her arousal building being so close to Samuel. "Sweat dripping off me." Lola breathed heavily as her finger ran along her moistening covered labia. "Before I even knew her name, la la la." Peering over her shoulder as she felt Marie's hands on her hips. Slipping beneath the waistband of her thong pulling it away from her body allowing the smell of her arousal to spill out into the room.

"It felt like ooh la la la," Marie sang, placing her chin on Lola's left shoulder. Smiling down at Samuel as the palm of her hand brushed along Lola's dance floor. Listening to Lola lightly moan as her finger teased Lola's clit. "Yeah no. Sapphire moonlight. We danced for hours in the sand." Reaching around pulling aside Lola's thong so Samuel could watch as she made Lola cum on her fingers. Glancing out of the corner of her eye as her lips tugged on Lola's earlobe. Watching how that nose of his wiggled as Lola filled her office with the smell of her sex.

Holding out her juice covered fingers to Samuel. Her own pussy throbbed as she watched how he cleaned her fingers of Lola's juices. That one act made her heart ache. There weren't many men she had found that would do such a thing if there wasn't something in it for them. Yet Samuel did it without any prompting, how it made her cunt quake knowing the thought of not feeling his mouth capturing her pussy was going to be torture for her until the day the doorway was opened. Holding Lola up as Samuel thrust his face between her legs without warning.

"Yes... Samuel, that's it, make that pussy wet," Lola loudly moaned as Samuel's tongue parted her labia. Her nails scrapped along his scalp; her foot trembled as it rested on the cushion of the sofa to give Samuel better access to her cunt. "Fuck me!" she howled as Marie drew a rune below her navel that Joan had taught her how to use.

Marie only used that particular rune on herself so she could drench her bed when she was masturbating to Samuel. "You like that don't you cousin?" Marie purred into Lola's ear as she slyly rubbed Lola's clitoris.

"Oh fuck... yes!" Lola's eyes rolled to the back of her head as her second orgasm flared off.

Marie licked her lips as Lola collapsed onto the couch beside Samuel. Her 36DDD breasts swayed as she leaned forward, allowing his juice covered face to glide through the valley of her orbs. Holding the back of his head as she rose so his nose would trail down her stomach. Feeling her nectar flowing freely down her thighs as those lips of his neared her pink hood. Her emerald green eyes shimmered in her lust as she rocked her hips as she rode his face. Making that tongue of his plow through her wet lips before sending that tongue into the depths of her moist heat.

Marie and Lola straddled each one of his legs switching off kissing Samuel as much as they could. Knowing they had to get enough in so they could sate their ravenous appetites they had each developed due to their interactions with Samuel. Marie's and Lola's tongues twirled around each other's; their soft velvety lips pressed against one another's whimpering in pleasure as Samuel alternated between sucking on each one of their breasts while they rode those wiggling fingers of his. They both cried out in bliss as Samuel brought them to the cusps of their own orgasms.

"Now Sammy," Marie said, breathing heavily, as they laid him down onto the couch. "Let us take care of you," she said, sweetly, as her fingers lightly danced down Samuel's left cheek. Glancing over at Lola as she crawled between his legs.

"Mmm... yes, let your high priestesses take care of you," Lola purred hungrily as her hand ran up and down his bulge.

"This way..." Her fingers reached for the zipper as well as Lola's did. "You can always count on us to give you what you need," Marie said, an impish smile rose along her lips as Samuel's cock sprung out from the depths of his pants. Her intake of breath resounded in that small space as she inhaled his cock. Her tongue lavishing that hard rod in her newfound powers. Urging his own to come to the surface so she could partake in that purest form of magic she has ever experienced in her whole life.

Her back arched as Lola took over for her as Samuel's fingers danced along her labia. Biting her lip as she slowly thrust backwards on those fingers of his all so that she could prolong this encounter of theirs. Marie wanted to engrave this moment into her mind for the time when she couldn't feel his touch upon her skin.

Smiling around the head of his cock as Lola lifted herself off the couch. Peering out from the corner of her eye as she watched and felt her cousin scurrying around her before feeling Lola's weight compressing the couch.

"Samuel." Lola's voice quivered in her desire as her mound hovered over his mouth. "My pussy needs to feel that tongue inside of me," Lola cooed in a light moan as she spread her lips apart. Her body shuddered as she felt the tip of his tongue running along her vulva as her nectar dripped onto his face.

Marie rocked her lips as she held his cock against her hot mound as her left hand ran up her body, over her voluptuous breast, her hand ruffling her crimson hair as she held it aloft as the lyrics: "But friends don't know the way you taste, la la la. 'Cause you know it's been a long time coming. Don't you let me fall," played over the radio. Her tongue curled out teasing Lola as she moved the head of his rod through her labia. Poising it at her entrance, feeling how her canal eagerly awaited for it to stir her paradise once again.

Lola's and Marie's fingers interweaved with one another's. Their chests heaved as their bodies gave in to the pleasure they felt building within them. Their need filled the room as the minutes wore on, yet they knew their time was coming to a close as Samuel hammered Lola's cunt as she braced herself for the hard ride he was giving her. Not that she minded, she couldn't remember when the last time a man she had brought home ever made her so wet, so horny, so... very satisfied as the man below her was currently doing. Marie's and Lola's hands worked along his shaft as they knelt before his rod of man. Their tongues out, ready to accept the gifts that shot forth from that divine member. A serene look was on their faces as his hot seed erupted splattering their skin in blotches of hot white semen.

******

"Do you have to go?!" Aurore whined as she held onto Samuel as he, Kelly, Charlotte, and Wendy said their goodbyes. "Why can't you stay here with us?!"

"Aurore!" Ines scuffed at her daughter's behavior. Not that she wanted Samuel to go either, but their life was up north and not in the sultry south. No matter how much she wanted Samuel to stay, to show him how much she did. To line his bed, to awaken him with her mouth wrapped around that hard root of his. Making those toes curl as her tongue teased that crown of his. Making him watch as she drank down every drop of his salty treat that filled her mouth. Alas, that wasn't meant to be, Samuel had his own life to live in the north just as much as they had theirs to live there in New Orleans. Although that didn't mean they couldn't visit one another.

"Oh... I think you needn't worry Aurore," Joan said, with a sensuous smile as she pulled away from her older sister. "I'm sure we'll be seeing Samuel sooner than you think," she said, with a sneaky smile. Nodding to her mother and Marie that she knew about the doorway.

"Now you call us once you get home, alright. I do worry," Martha said, rubbing her grandson's back.

"I never thought this was how it would all turn out when I called you that morning," Carson said, his words were filled with pride as he patted Samuel's back.

"Yes," Marie nodded. "Samuel has given us a chance to grow stronger than we ever hoped to be," she said, shooting Lola a smirk, knowing her cousin's pussy was probably still as wet as her own was at that moment.

"You better keep in touch with your high priestesses," Lola said, her eyes shot to Kelly and Charlotte as she grabbed a handful of Samuel's right ass cheek. "You wouldn't want Marie and I to show up at your college, now would you?" She teased placing a sweet lingering kiss on Samuel's right cheek.

"Well Samuel," Kelly said, watching her family and extended family waving at them from the rearview mirror as she pulled out of their driveway. "Shall we stop for the night or..."

"You two can sleep once it gets late, I'll drive the rest of the way home..." Leaning between the seats, his eyes darted between his sister and aunt. "It's been a while since I've had either one of you on our bed, I think it would be nice, don't you?" Samuel asked, smirking coyly as Kelly's and Charlotte's faces turned a deep shade of red. "Plus, it seems I don't need to sleep any more so..." His fingers trailed down their arms, watching how their breathing quickened as he poured his magic into them. "Just think of all that sex we'll be having." Samuel chuckled at their combined moans at the thought of it. Smiling at his mother as she swatted his arm for teasing them so... pretentiously.

The End.

Epilogue

One week later...

"Sammy is it ready?" Wendy asked, as she waddled down the hallway. Her cheeks heated as her son's hands lifted her off the floor. Her left arm wrapped around his neck as her right hand rested on the center of his chest.

"Yeah, pretty much," Samuel nodded. Ever since their return home, Samuel had given a lot of thought to what his life would be like now that he wasn't human any longer. Did he need to continue his college courses? No, not really, anything he would learn there wouldn't truly aid him in his mystical labors he was sure Hekatê would send him out on. He was sure Kelly and Charlotte would enjoy him staying home and not driving the two hours to his college when he had a class. Plus, how would that work out given how he looked like now? Samuel didn't want to cause a stir at his school, nor did he want to draw attention to himself or his family. He had enough of that down in New Orleans and Samuel just wanted a simple quiet life with the four of them.

Then there was the vampires that Nimue had told him that inhabited the surrounding area. While they hadn't made an introduction yet, Samuel had seen them snooping around his town when he walked the streets late at night. Telling Nimue and Pandora all about his hometown when his family was fast asleep. He knew they were just as eager as his aunt and Marie was for the doorway to be completed given the hints they had dropped over their many conversations. So, Samuel couldn't be sure of what their motives were, nonetheless, he wasn't about to be caught off guard by them either. He learned that the hard way down in New Orleans.

"Then don't you think we've kept them waiting long enough?" Charlotte asked, her blue sun dress swayed as she sauntered down the hallway towards them.

"Yes, I think we have," Kelly said, smiling lovingly at her brother as he peered over his shoulder.

"Who wants to do the honors of calling them?" Samuel asked, holding up his phone. Knowing Nimue had stayed in the basement of Marie's house last night knowing the doorway was nearing completion, all so when the time came she wouldn't have to race across the city to get to Marie's home on time.

"Let me!" Wendy giggled as her right hand reached for her son's phone. "Mom!" she said, gleefully, into the phone.

"What is it baby?!" Martha asked, she had been waiting for this call since their return home.

"Are you ready?!"

"Has Samuel completed the spell?" Martha asked, noticing how everyone's eyes from: Marie, Lola, Ines, Joan, Edna, Magdalene, Nimue, and Aurore were glued to her, along with all the men as well.

"Mmmhmm," Wendy nodded against the phone. "Sammy's just putting the finishing touches on the spell," she said, as she watched as Samuel's hand reached out. Resting palm side down against the wood. Watching how his lips moved as Samuel chanted the spell beneath his breath. "It's so pretty!" Wendy said in awe, as a purplish light flared along the seams of the doors as Samuel's magic twisted and manipulated the fabric of reality.

"I know, I can see it from this side too!" Wendy heard the rushing of feet as they all raced to where the doorway stood on their side. "I never thought Samuel would ever have this much power."

"I know, my baby is something isn't he," Wendy said, placing a kiss on her son's left cheek as the spell fully took hold.

No one uttered a breath as those wooden doors slowly rolled open by hidden hands. The audible gasp could be heard as Samuel came into view. Their smiles widened as Charlotte and Kelly appeared over his shoulders.

"Samuel!" Nimue rushed past everyone in her excitement to see her husband. "How I've missed you!" she cried as she dotted his face with her loving kisses. "And you!" Nimue cooed tickling Wendy's stomach. Something she had come to learn when they all had a family dinner before their ritual. "Come here you!" Taking Wendy into her arms hugging her to her chest as she spun around. Shooting Samuel, a smile as his family gathered around him, his sister, and his aunt. Listening to Wendy giggling as she planted sweet kissed on her neck.

"Well everyone, let me give you a grand tour of the place," Charlotte said, over the clamoring noise. "We have an excellent place for you all to learn on how to be proper sex witches," she said, leading them towards her family's library. Only to be stopped as some unseen powerful force invaded her home.

"What the..." Samuel muttered as he was encircled by golden bits of light as he stared down at the palms of his hands. Feeling his body being pulled to some place - Where? - he couldn't say.

"Sammy!" Charlotte, Kelly, Wendy, and Nimue shouted only to throw up their arms, Nimue turning her back to... whatever it was to protect Wendy, as Samuel Goodall was plucked from existence.