Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A very deep 'V' stretched down past her navel showing off her abs stopping an inch from her pink hood. Her hands held the pitch-black shaft of her scythe as she held the weapon as the shaft pressed and lifted her ass. Her right hand nestled against the twisted base of the blade, the rear spike curved and tapered down to a fine point stopping just below her right breast. Fullers ran a quarter from the tip of the curved blade to its base. That deep black blade gave off an aura of sheer destruction as it curved down to the tips of her toes. Fine gold wire gilded that supple material, a thin black leather strap ran diagonally from her left hip to six inches below her right hip. Held taut by a thick gold ring, few inches before that polished ring that shone in the moon light another black leather strip adorned in gold; a long trailing midnight black silk cloth covered half of her smooth, tone thigh before wrapping around her waist hiding her supple ass. Drifting in the air and curling around her legs showing off her matching boots yet not in height as the left one rose to her mid-thigh a 'V' shaped notch was etched into the leather. The same gold designs marred her boots like the rest of her outfit. Withered hands reached up trying to touch that unearthly being.

The small table her crystal ball sat on top of began to shake as Ambrose stared at a being she wasn't supposed to know to even existed. Cracks began to form along the surface of her crystal ball, Samuel and Ambrose huffed as some unseen force struck the center of their chests sending Ambrose crashing into the wall and Samuel through the door. Splintering it as his body flew out into the hall only to be stopped by the wall. The exploding crystal ball fragments shot out lodging themselves into the walls and ceiling.

Pandora stood in confusion at what she had just witnessed. She had come to fetch Samuel given how Nimue was ready to start the ceremony. Hissing, pulling her hands back as she tried to help Samuel as his body smoked. Blowing rapid on her stinging palms as her eyes widened at the sight of her unconscious mother.

"Mother!" Pandora called out rushing into the room. Tossing the table aside, ignoring the shards of glass that were embedded into the walls. Kneeling down at Ambrose's side, running her hand over her mother's face sensing that she was just knocked out. Otherwise her mother would be nothing more than a pile of ash.

"Go... help... Samuel..." Ambrose muttered weakly as she came to her senses. She had no idea what the hell that was, and she never wanted to find out what had thrown them across the room. However, she did feel the unrelenting hunger that wouldn't be sated by anything and that scythe she held. Something about it made her feel that it could even cut through the fabric of reality. She prayed that whatever it was would never come to haunt her family.

"Sammy," Pandora whispered, pressing her fingertips against his artery reassuring herself that Samuel was still alive. "Speak to me Samuel," she said worryingly, as she lifted his chin. She had to get him to awaken; the time for the ritual was nearing and they couldn't miss it.

"Gah, did someone get the number of that bus?" Samuel mumbled as his conscious mind began to come back to the surface.

"Can you stand?" Pandora asked, her thumb brushed along his left cheek.

"Yeah... I think so," Samuel said, pushing himself up using the wall for support.

"Good," Pandora said, resting his left arm along her shoulders as her right wrapped around his waist. "There's no time to waste, the ritual needs to be performed," she said, looking into the room watching her mother giving her a wave telling her that she would be alright.

"I understand," Samuel nodded. Pondering on what he had felt as that invisible fist struck him in his chest.

Four feet tall wrought iron candle sticks lined both walls, those white beeswax candles burning and flickering in the recirculated air as she and Samuel stood in the doorway to the room she and Nimue had prepared for this night. The only piece of furniture in that dark room was a lone crimson tufted circular sectional sofa. Easing Samuel down onto the section that faced the door. Unbuttoning his jacket, her hands ran up his chest and onto his shoulders. A warm smile rose along her lips as she helped Samuel out of his jacket. Fighting herself from tasting his lips again as her fingertips danced along them.

"You just wait right there, and I'll go tell Nimue..." Pandora fought back her tears knowing that soon he would be leaving, and she didn't want Samuel to see her cry. "That you're ready to begin," she said, the pads of her fingers lingered on the tip of his chin before she left him.

Samuel's hand lingered on the center of his chest trying to figure out what that thing was as he waited for Nimue. He had no idea what to expect other than a hot night of sex with a virginal vampire. His head shot up as music began to play and the door inched opened. His right eyebrow rose as Nimue stood in the doorway wearing a cloak he knew all to well. While the hood hid her eyes, the cloak hid her breasts, and her hands covered her womanhood as the light of the hallway spilled out around her. The tips of her fangs were revealed as she smiled sweetly at him before moving to the center of the room. Pandora reached in closing the door, cutting off the house from the room to give her sister the privacy she needed.

"Hello, my husband," Nimue said, greeting Samuel, her voice was light and sweet, yet something seemed off with it. "I know the wait for this moment has been long and hard for the both of us, but after tonight, my body and my heart shall always belong to you," she said, her hands moved away from her mound as her arms rose along her side. Allowing those keen eyes of his to view her peach that would soon know his touch for the first time in all her life. Her right index finger flickered magically hitting the button on the stereo to stop the repeat of the songs intro. The 69 Eyes 'Velvet Touch' restarted as Nimue prepared to take the first step into her new life.

"The autumn came." Nimue's hips began to shake, her hands began to roll. "Took you away." Nimue's head turned quickly to the right as her right foot drew a circular pattern on the floor as she silently chanted the second half of the spell she had started over two weeks ago. "I never expected you to stay." The tail of her cloak whipped around her as she spun on the ball of her foot displaying her naked body to Samuel. "Black tears fallin'. In the cold rain." The soft orange light of the candles played along her moist mound as she rolled her hips allowing Samuel to see how ready she was to be with him.

"I woke up one night." Her fingers spread her labia apart to show him just how her nectar was eagerly waiting for that tongue of his to lap up her sweet juice. "To the darkest dream." Her hands took hold of the edges of her cloak as she twirled as her feet drummed along the floor. Causing her magic to steadily rise as she preformed the dance that was apart of the ritual since time immemorial. "Your pretty ghost whisperin' to me." Her breath sensuously flowed past her lips as her hips rolled, her fingers trailed up her thighs, along her stomach, up her chest to entice that root he hid in his pants to rise. "Just one drop." Thrusting her arms out, her cloak billowed out behind her before settling against her back. "And I'll give you... Eternity!" Her left index finger pointed at him as her right hand grasped the hem of her hood.

As the hood rose along the crown of Nimue's head, the color of raven's feathers raced across her snow-white hair, infusing those pigment-less stands in that deep black color. The light of the candles played across her eyes as a deep ruby red raced across their silvery surface. A healthy pink color rushed across her skin as her fingers untied the knot that held her cloak securely to her body. Samuel's eyes widened as Hekatê presence overtook Nimue's body.

"I'm looking at you. I'm looking for love." Her fingers trailed down the sides of her face as her tongue curled out. Her fangs glinted in the light as her ruby eyes gazed upon her Herald. Her belly rolled, her breasts shook and swayed as she danced for the man that would bring forth her Seer. The man that would heed her call to do her will in the realm of man. Twirling around as she gave into the thrill of the feeling of Nimue's body. "Never get enough. When push comes to shove." Her hips swayed as she strode towards him. Her shapely thighs rippled with each step drawing Samuel's gaze upward so he could savor the body he was going to experience.

Her raven hair whipped through the air as she planted one knee then another on either side of him. "Try to look at me. Tell me what you see." Her right-hand caressed Samuel's left cheek as her hips rolled foretelling how she would look riding that hard phallus of his. "You let fantasy become reality." Her muscles trembled as her mound rubbed against the bulge in Samuel's pants. Her ruby eyes stared into the eyes of the well of magic that still held sway over his mind from bringing so many into her fold. "When night is callin'. Pretty baby screams." Her tongue curled out teasing Samuel's upper lip. Breathing heavily as their lips embraced tasting man in the flesh.

"I buried my heart. Into the deepest seas." Her left hand ran down his chest as her tongue swirled around his. Tasting the man, she had been teasing since he had awoken as her Herald. "When the blood runs cold I feel hot in heat." Listening to his moans as they filled her mouth as her hand caressed his naked cock. Biting his lower lip as she felt his hands exploring her body as her mound ran along the length of his rod. "The red moon risin'. Over you and me." Rising slightly, a mischievous smile rose along her lips as the head of his cock glided through her wet labia.

"Oh fuck!" Samuel hissed as she sank down upon his rod. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as her vampiric strength caused her folds to grip his branch tightly.

"Yes, my Herald, enjoy how good it feels to be inside of us," Hekatê and Nimue spoke as one, slowly rising and lowering herself on that hard root of his. "Doesn't that cock feel exquisite being inside our tight three-hundred-year-old virgin pussy?' she asked, breathing heavily as she rocked faster feeling Nimue's body rapidly healing the tear of her hymen. Assaulting his lips as she felt his hands taking hold of her ass. She knew even with all the experience he's had so far, Samuel would never be able to last for too long with a virgin vampire; and that was alright, this didn't necessarily mean that this encounter between the two of them would be the only time they would experience such pleasures.

"I have a gift for you my Herald," Hekatê whispered sweetly into Samuel's ear as she plunged down to the base of his pole. Her nose nuzzled his ear as Nimue's fangs grew thicker, sharper, and longer as she placed her hand on the center of Samuel's chest. Smirking as she listened to the moans he was producing as Nimue's cunt milked his cock like he never felt before. "You have served me faithfully over these past few months, and such servitude does not go unrewarded," Hekatê said, listening to how Nimue's sex was resounding with every downward thrust of her hips. "And my Herald can't rightly serve his goddess if he's incapacitated by that blazoned Helios..." Her lips danced down his neck. "Or is it Apollo these days. Bah, it doesn't matter, all that matters is that you, Samuel Goodall, continue in your service to me unhindered by that silly god," Hekatê said, before her fangs sank into Samuel's neck. Feeling his cock swelling as she partook of his rich, coppery, magic-infused blood. Prying his mouth open as she bit into her right wrist while her hips continued to please that stout tool lodged deep within her cunt.

"Drink Samuel," Hekatê commanded as her blood dripped onto his lips. "Drink and be reborn," she said, pressing the wound to his lips. Urging him to partake of her blood. A loud sensuous moan filled the room as her back arched as her folds clamped down on Samuel's hard tool. Feeling her hot cream flowing down his stout rod as his hands held onto her forearm and hand drawing more of her blood into his body. Samuel's blood vessels began to bulge and crawl along his skin as Hekatê's blood surged through his veins. "Shh... it only hurts now my Herald," Hekatê cooed sweetly as her blood began to change his body. "Soon Samuel, you will awaken as something more... something stronger than any vampire that has walked this earth," she muttered before her lips gently embraced his as his cock flooded her womb with his hot seed.

Samuel felt something soft underneath him, and someone pressed against him as he laid on his left side in a cramped space. He knew something was different about him the moment he had awoken. His hearing was keener, his eyes could see well enough in the pitch blackness of... Nimue's coffin. Taking a dry swallow as her angelic face was only an inch from his. Her fingers curled tighter around his shirt as he shifted his weight. Silently telling him to stay the day with her.

"Rest..." Nimue's voice was weak as the noonday sun pulled her body back into her slumber. "Stay... with me Samuel," Nimue muttered closing the gap between them. Allowing him to feel her naked body against his. Feeling her smile as he placed a kiss on her lips.

Samuel quickly slipped his fingers back into the coffin when he tried to open the lid later that night. Only to feel the heat of the sun's rays on his exposed fingers. Throughout the day he came to the realization he wasn't part human any longer. Whatever Hekatê had done to him last night burned that part of him away and... he rightly didn't know what else she had done to him. Yet as he stared at his fingers thinking he was going to see his flesh burnt from the sun's rays. That wasn't the case as his thumb brushed along his fingers. Which to his mind seemed impossible for a full-blooded vampire.

"You're a daywalker now Samuel. I told you, my Herald cannot be incapacitated by the sun," Hekatê said, her words whispered into his mind. "Not if he is to continue his work upon the earth."

The lid of Nimue's coffin squeaked as the hinges swung open as Samuel pushed up on the lid. Using his magic to shield Nimue from any stray bits of light that might strike her exposed skin. His mouth hung agape as Samuel stared at himself in the mirror. A slight golden sheen marred his skin as he stared at his reflection in the mirror. Those hard eyes of his stared back at him wondering if he had now become the predator of man. He knew this would happen eventually just not so quickly. However, he also knew Kelly and Charlotte would be overjoyed that they could still explore the daylight world together. Speaking of which... Samuel knew he was dead as he stared down at his phone as seventy text messages and twenty voicemails greeted him as he powered up his phone.

"I'm so dead," Samuel muttered.

"Samuel Goodall?! Just where have you been?!" Kelly's voice hammered his ear drum as she screamed into the phone.

"Do you have any idea how worried we were?!" Charlotte yelled as Kelly put the phone on speaker.

"I thought I raised you to be more considerate Sammy," Wendy said, sternly, into the phone.

"I just woke up, alright?" Samuel whispered so not to wake Nimue. His thumb brushed along the pads of his fingers as he stood in the twilight sun. Feeling its warmth bathing his skin, something he didn't think he would ever feel when he became a full-blood vampire.

"What do you mean you just woke up?! You haven't been sleeping all that much these days. Just what exactly went on last night?" Kelly asked, incensed, that he would spend the night or day away from her bed.

"It's easier to show you once I get back," Samuel said, pulling Nimue's curtains closed.

"Fine!" Samuel could hear his sister pouting over the line.

"It better be a damn good reason you spent all day there!" Charlotte said, before cutting off their call.

"Great," Samuel sighed, pocketing his phone, knowing what his sister and aunt were like due to the raging hormones that were flooding their bodies. It was the same during the drive down from Massachusetts. Samuel wondered if all men went through this when their girlfriends or wives were pregnant. If so, then he wondered what Nimue was going to be like during her own pregnancy. He did have to admit Nimue was stunning as she laid motionless in her coffin. Leaning over the lip of the opening, his lips less than an inch away from her ear. "Hey," his breath flowed over her skin causing Nimue to stir, "I'm have to head back now," Samuel whispered.

Her left hand shot out taking Samuel by surprise, rolling onto her back, her silver eyes quivering as she ran his hand down her chest. Letting Samuel feel her womanly body before coming to a rest on her stomach. "Our child is growing in me." Nimue's voice quivered knowing that the ritual had succeed and she had fulfilled her duty to her goddess. Plus, she was now wedded to one of the most powerful beings on the planet. Something she hoped none would be foolish enough to anger. Her right hand rose, caressing his left cheek as she moved his other further down. Nimue sucked in a breath as her hand guided his along her womanhood before she sunk his fingers into her hot canal. "This is only for you Samuel, this body, this heart," Nimue said, lightly touching her chest. "Is only for you my dear husband," she said sweetly, rocking her hips on his appendages so he would see how beautiful she was as he pleasured her. Lifting herself up, her long snow-white hair dangled behind her as her lips neared his. Her arms slipped around his neck as she sank deeper into that blissful kiss of his. Her eyes studied his, she knew something was different about him, sure she knew he was a full-blood vampire now. That much was obvious to her, however, something about his appearance seemed off for he looked nothing like the others or those of her sect. "You can't leave... at least not yet, the sun is still up and..." Her eyes widened in shock as Samuel whispered into her ear. "Truly?! Show me!" Squealing in delight as she peered out from the crack in the lid of her coffin as she watched as Samuel stood in the light of the sun. Throwing up the lid once Samuel had closed the curtains. Her hair whipped behind her as she ran towards him. Giggling as he spun her around as she held on to him. "I'll see you soon..."

******

Two days later...

"Samuel may I have a word?" Marie asked, as she stood in the doorway of their room. Her eyes running over the bed noting the packed bags knowing their departure was in an hour.

"Sure," Samuel said, looking over at Kelly, Charlotte, and his mother as they gave him a nod.

"Don't take too long Sammy," Kelly said, shooting her brother a knowing smirk.

"This house isn't going to seem as lively as it has since you've been here once you're gone," Marie said, sweetly, her hand rubbing his left bicep as they walked towards her office. Glancing over at him, remembering how Aurore was moaning last night as she heard them in her room. It seemed to her when Samuel had returned from Nimue's place Aurore was all over him now that he looked like a real vampire. She wondered why that was given that she didn't think he would undergo the transformation so soon or quickly for that matter. "I do hope it won't take you too long to get the doorway on your side up and running," Marie said, rubbing his arm against the side of her right breast.