Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm... duh," Samuel smirked revealing the tip of his right fang. His pupils dilated as Kelly tossed her hair to the right revealing her artery. He could hear her blood pounding in his ears, calling to him to partake of that rich coppery liquid.

"Drink Samuel, drink and taste how powerful you make me," Kelly panted as she neared another orgasm. "Taste the magic you bring about, that burns through my veins like liquid fire," she said, offering her neck to him. She felt how depleted he was when he returned. That was evident by the sheer volume of magic he had released. She had no earthly idea he had that kind of power. Yet she also knew with that kind of power it would tend to draw Samuel deeper into things she can't foresee. Taking him to places that few have ever ventured. She also knew the power he wielded tended to corrupt those that held it for any length of time. This she was sure to nip in the bud if it ever raised its ugly little head. Her skin prickled as she felt his hot breath on her neck. A lustful moan rumbled from her lips as his fangs pierce her neck. Euphoria flooded her mind and her core as it sent down another torrent of her hot cream as her womanhood detonated mixing with his hot cum that jetted from his crown. Her cheek brushed against his as her body collapsed. Feeling her skin heat as his arms wrapped around her.

Neither of them moved as they laid there simply enjoying the feel of each other's bodies. Knowing how close she was to losing him once, from his own misplaced anger, to the Council's evil plans to usurp Hekatê's power, then to Labo's zombie spell. She was never going to let that happen ever again. Nuzzling into his neck, praying to Hekatê to give her the strength she needed in order to protect Samuel.

"Samuel?" Kelly muttered, her thigh brushed up and down his, her thumb brushed along his chest. Her nose nuzzled his neck as she snuggled up to her brother.

"Hmm?" Samuel hummed feeling the increased size of his sister's breasts as they pressed against him.

"It's been some time since you've showered, how about you come shower with me," Kelly said, with a mischievous smile. Throwing off the covers, the sound of the sheet rushing across the bed as Kelly stood at the foot of the bed. Noting how Samuel's eyes were following the sheet's movements as she wrapped it around her naked body. Sucking on her lower lip as her eyes moved down his body. "Now oh great Herald, come catch your woman!" Kelly giggled as she raced towards the bathroom. Only to feel a sudden gust of wind speeding past her.

"Too slow." Samuel smirked as he leaned against the sink basin as Kelly opened the door. "I wonder; what was the penalty for being the last one here?" Samuel asked, his cobalt eyes shimmered as Kelly closed the bathroom door as the sheet slid down her body.

******

Samuel stood in the solarium watching the noonday sun playing across his palm as he had the house to himself for once. Knowing that soon he wouldn't be able to feel its warmth once his blood had been fully overtaken by his vampiric side. He had spent the last hour in that room to prepare it for the night ahead, where Marie would be the anchor to re-forge the pact her family once had with her.

"I thought I might find you here," Ines cooed as she stood in the doorway. Her brunette hair brushed along her light blue robe. A seductive smile graced her lips as Samuel turned to her. "I knew you'd be here all by yourself, so I raced back just so you and I could be alone," she said, her blue eyes glinted as her own magic flared.

"Is that so," Samuel said, cocking an eyebrow.

"Mmmhmm," Ines purred her fingers at the edge of her robe allowing his eyes to run down her exposed skin. Wondering if he could smell the perfume she had hastily donned once she had gotten home. "Don't you find me attractive Samuel?" she asked, as she undid the knot in the belt of her robe. Watching how his eyes moved down her body as she pushed it from her shoulders, feeling it pooling at her feet.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

"No reason," Ines said, a soft smile shown on her lips as her hips swayed as she approached him. "With you making Aurore into a woman last night, I was wondering if you would be interested in more mature women these days," she teased. Her fingers trailed along the altar's surface as she circled around it. She wanted him to see how her ass bounced unhindered by her clothes. Although she was sure he remembered what it looked like when he fucked her in that courtyard. Since then Michael hasn't dared to touch her. Not that she cared any longer. Her marriage now was more of a sham these days. Only staying together for their kids' sake. Plus, with Edna around her husband has been making use of her body far more than he has been in their bed. Which oddly she was grateful for, she no longer had to endure the touch of his cheating hands.

"Aurore was nice, but there are some things that can only come from experience," Samuel stated. A sly smirk rose the corner of his lips as Ines peered over her right shoulder.

"Is that so," she felt the warmth of the stone as she sat next to him on the altar, "then how about," her fingertips ran down his right arm before taking hold of his hand. "You let me show you what an older woman can do with this," Ines purred hungrily as she rubbed Samuel's manhood as he stood between her legs. "You would like that wouldn't you Samuel?" she asked, her desire lacing her words as her fingers slipped underneath the hem of his shirt. Her lips trailed up his chest as his shirt rose. She was going to make sure this man knew he was wanted. That he knew that she would always take care of his needs when they were together. How she was envious of Kelly and Charlotte. When they had a man that took care of their needs any time they wanted. That made them feel loved and desired. She had listened outside of the bathroom they were using when they showered. How she wanted to experience what Kelly had in that steamy room. Wishing it was her that had him to line her bed every night. To hold her when the night grew cold, to caress her when something troubled her, to care for her when life grew too hard to deal with at the moment. Inhaling his scent imprinting it to her memory so she could always remember it. Unaware of the doorway that would soon connect their two houses. "Samuel?" Her blue eyes peered up into his.

"Yeah?"

"Will you taste me like you did with Magdalene?" Ines asked, knowing her pussy needed to feel his tongue in it before he left.

"Sure," Samuel said, smiling warmly down at her.

"Good." Gently bringing Samuel down to her lips, her arms wrapped around his neck pulling him deeper into their embrace. Biting her lip as Samuel kissed down through the valley of her breasts, along her stomach, gooseflesh rippled her skin as his hands lightly rested on her thighs. A pleasure filled sigh escaped her lips as Samuel's lips gently plucked at her labia. Her fingers ran through his hair as he teased her clit. "Samuel... would you use that spell again?" Ines asked, her muscles rippled as Samuel ran his finger through her lips. Gathering up her nectar on his fingertip, memorizing the pattern as he drew the rune below her navel. So, that when she was a true sex witch, like Lola had become last night, she could do it herself and touch herself thinking about the man that had given her such bliss. "Mmm... fuck! Samuel!" Ines howled in joy as his spell flared off once he returned his attention back to her hot mound. "Yes, that's it get that face in there!" she growled; her hand pressed against the back of his head as his tongue lapped up his juices.

"Going to miss me I take it," Samuel chuckled as he rolled his thumb along her clit noting how she was savoring her climax.

"Oh, most definitely," Ines nodded, feeling the back of her thighs being coating in her juices that leaked out from her canal. "Promise me -

promise me when you can that you'll return here and give us women who've become addicted to you a chance to have another taste of you," she pleaded as her sultry eyes peered down at him.

"I can do that," Samuel smirked as he peered over her mound.

"Good," the tip of her tongue pressed against her cupids bow, "now why don't you take that cock out and fuck this hot, wet pussy to sweet bliss," Ines said in a wanton purr.

"Thought you'd never ask..." The sun drifted across the sky as Samuel filled the solarium with the smell of Ines's sex. Her moans of ecstasy filled Marie's house as she coated Samuel's rod in her sweet cream. She didn't care if he fucked every woman in her household, as long as he kept giving her orgasm after orgasm like he was currently doing. Then she would deal with everything else. Samuel was just too good for her to let go of.

"Oh, fuck yes! Give it to me Samuel! Yes! Yes! Yes! Pound that pussy good!" Ines growled demonically as Samuel held onto her hips. "Oh fuck! God damn it! Don't stop! There! Right there!" The palms of her hands drummed on the stone's surface as her core went into meltdown from her twelfth orgasm. Staring up at the glass roof of the solarium, her eyes glazed over as her body convulsed. Smiling lovingly at the top of Samuel's head as his pace slowed so she could enjoy her climax while he sucked on her left breast. "Yes Samuel, enjoy every part of my body, let it please you as you have done to me," Ines whispered as her hand gently stroked the back of his head. "F... Samuel! Thrust that hard cock deep into me!" she begged as he sought to bring her to the cusp of her thirteenth orgasm.

Sliding off the altar once she had felt that he was nearing his own. Letting Samuel paint her face in his cum, something she never allowed Michael to do. Swallowing his cock removing any and all traces of her sex from his rod. His cum shining in the sunlight as Ines smiled up at Samuel as she cradled his balls. Giving his crown one last lick knowing she would always be ready to take care of him and his delicious cock.

******

"Sammy? It's almost time, are you going to be ready?" Joan asked, entering the room Marie gave them to use during their stay. Feeling Edna at her back, ever since two days ago when Samuel magically brought her before all of Marie's household. The men of the house have constantly been chasing after her. Joan had to admit she did have a hand in it due to Hekatê's decree; and she thought it a fitting punishment due to what Rick - now Edna - did to Kelly. Watching how the blue terrycloth robe rose along his back noting how there were a few small patches of skin on his back that had lost some pigment. Wondering what else was going to happen to him over the next few months.

"Yeah, just getting ready," Samuel muttered. Feeling his strength had returned from Kelly's blood and sexual energies along with Ines's.

"Then you'll be leaving here in a few days won't you?" Joan asked, knowing she would have to visit him before then so she could be at her peak.

"Yeah."

"Sam... please let me have a taste before you go," Edna begged rushing to his side. Lola's family, while now being sex witches thanks to Samuel's spell, weren't as potent as he was, and she so wanted to suck, lick, twirl her tongue around that rod of his. She knew he was never going to fuck her. Yet simply swallowing his cum gave her - filled her - with more magic than fucking those newly turned witches. Dropping to her knees in front of him as those cold cobalt eyes burned into her. "Please Samuel, please let me..." Taking a dry swallow, her hands balled around the material of his robe as her eyes stared at his groin. Knowing that just beneath that barrier of cloth was his cock. A cock that gave her so much power. A cock that tasted so good on her tongue. Edna had no idea why she thought like this, yet ever since Joan forced her to watch as Samuel fucked her, Samuel's cock has been on her mind. Longing to have it within her once again in any form. "I'll do whatever you want, please Samuel," Edna pleaded as she stared up at him with quivering eyes.

"Edna! Samuel has more important tasks to deal with than your needs," Joan said, coldly.

"But Joan..." Edna's lip trembled fighting back the emotions that had been flooding her mind since she had been turned into a woman. "Please Samuel, I know I've done something terrible to Kelly. Every night I'm plagued by it! Can't you see I'm no longer that person?! What Hekatê did to me changed me not only on the outside but in here," Edna said, placing her hand gently over her heart, feeling it flutter being so close to her nephew. "I can never atone enough for what I did, I know that. But I'm not Rick anymore. I'm Edna. I would never do that. Ever! Not after what Kelly - righteously did - to punish me for my crimes. I'm not asking for you to sleep with me... although that would be nice, just that you let me feel you here," she said, opening her mouth, letting Samuel see where his cock belonged as she stuck out her tongue.

"I'll think about it," Samuel said offhandedly, moving past her.

"Okay!" Edna said, containing her glee or trying to.

"How about once the ritual is over you come to my room," Joan whispered into Samuel's ear. Her fingers ran down the inside of his arm. Her nose ran up his neck inhaling the scent of the fresh soap and the magic that drifted around. "Your aunt needs a very good fucking before her sweet nephew leaves," she purred as her lips brushed along his ear.

"I think you'll have to fight Charlotte for that," Samuel said, feeling Joan's fingertips dancing along his palm as he moved towards the doorway.

"Why not bring her along," a seductive smirk rose on her lips as Samuel peered back at her, "it's been some time since I've had the pleasure of tasting my sister's pussy," Joan said, her tongue flicked against her teeth.

"Joan?" Edna crawled hurriedly over to her sister's side. Her purple thong peaked out as her t-shirt rose up, something she was forced to wear as her punishment. She hated wearing them, it always felt like her starfish was going to inhale the material every time she moved. However, she did hope Samuel liked the shape of her ass. "Please can I watch?" Edna asked, staring up at her sister with pleading eyes as her hands clutched at her robe.

"Oh?" Joan arched an eyebrow as she stared down at Edna.

"I promise I will only watch."

"Is that so," Joan said, coldly, bending down taking Edna's chin between her thumb and index finger. "How else is Samuel's cock going to get clean from my and Charlotte's pussy cream if not for that whorish mouth of yours?"

"Yes, that's what my mouth is for Joan," Edna said, feeling her mouth salivating at the thought of Samuel's cock gliding along her tongue.

"Well, see to the children while we induct Marie and her family back into the coven, and put some pants on. Our children don't need to see how much of a slut you have become," Joan said, turning her back to Edna. Her arm slipping around Samuel's, "Come along Samuel, we shouldn't keep them waiting."

"Don't worry Joan, I'll see to them," Edna called out to her as they walked towards the solarium.

"Must you return to Massachusetts?" Joan asked in a sigh, as she rested her head on his shoulder as they walked through Marie's home.

"Yeah, classes will be starting in a few weeks," Samuel said, offhandedly.

"But..." Joan began to pout. "I'm going to miss you," pressing his arm deeper into her bosom, "why can't you transfer down here?"

"Umm..."

"You know I'll take care of you, as I'm sure the others will too. We've only just begun to develop this new relationship between us," Joan said, snuggling closer to him. "It'd be a shame to let it die out wouldn't it?"

"Hasn't Grandma, Mom, or Marie told you about the doorway?" Samuel asked, glancing at her from the corner of his eye.

"Doorway? What doorway?!" Joan asked, perplexed. "We'll talk about this once the ritual is over," she said sternly, as Aurore pushed open the doors that lead to the solarium once they neared. She had to know everything about this doorway, if it was what she thought it was... her nephew was going to have to schedule an hour or two from his studies to please his fuckable aunt; and she was sure that in return Samuel would always be taken care of no matter what it was. Giving Aurore a slight nod as she passed her as Aurore hurriedly scampered to Samuel. Looking back as Aurore threw her arms around Samuel's neck.

Aurore's heart raced as she felt his hand running down her back, coming to a rest on her ass as their lips parted. Biting her lower lip as her eyes studied his. Her cunt throbbed remembering how he felt in her last night. While she was still sore, she couldn't help but want to feel him back inside of her again. "If you need a drink," tilting her head to the side, "I'm willing to let you. I'm always willing to feel your kiss..." Aurore looked behind her as her mother called to her. "Later okay?" Winking at Samuel before she went to join her mother.

As he stood in the doorway, smiles greeted him as he looked around the room. His grandmother gave him a look before her eyes dipped down to his groin. Wendy waved shyly to her son as her father held her. Waiting for the time she could truly be with him without using her sister's body to be physically with him. Imagining Kelly and Charlotte standing by the altar smiling warmly at him, yet they were with Marie preparing her body for the ritual. Magdalene's blonde hair draped down her chest as her burgundy silk robe hugged her body. Her light green eyes glanced hungrily over to him. Earning him a burning stare from Eric as his own wife undressed him with her eyes. Michael stood on the other side of the room away from his wife. His eyes slyly searching for Edna among the crowd. Paul simply gave him a slight nod eager to join in with his cousins.

Looking to his left as Aurore pulled her robe slightly open allowing her smooth silky leg to peek out from the robe. Slowly pulling aside the lower half of her robe to taunt Samuel with her teenage mound only to be stopped by her mother. Yet, with the burning look in his eyes she knew she had gotten the desired affect as Aurore saw the rise in the depths of his robe.

"Are you all ready for this?" Samuel asked, as he stood behind the altar.

"We are." They spoke as one.

"You all have the chant you must recite as the ceremony is going on, yes?" Samuel asked, making sure they were indeed ready to proceed.

"Yes Herald." Again, their voices rang out as one.

"Very well, then have a seat," Samuel ordered gesturing to the floor of the solarium. With the snap of his fingers extinguishing the house light and igniting the wicks of the candles at the same time. "We'll begin with our prayer to Hekatê," he said, seeing their nods.

"Hail Hekatê Chthonia.

Queen of the Witches.

She who stands at the threshold,

Between the worlds.

I bring you a fine meal,

Knowing that you intend it for the animals,

And the downtrodden.

They, like me, are yours.

I feel the restless dead,

And the haggard spirits,

Gathered in this place.

They, like me, are yours.

I am embraced by the darkest night.

For the moon has covered,

Her face hidden out of respect for you.

They, like me, are yours.

Here at the crossroads.

I am never alone.

Nor am I afraid.

I am surrounded by my kindred.

Those who seek your mysteries,

And those whom you protect.

We are your witches.

Your horde.

Hail Hekatê Chthonia.

Queen of the Witches.

She who stands at the threshold,