Family Takedown 17

Story Info
Krissy's conversion continues in the Thornton backyard.
13.6k words
4.72
32.9k
21
0

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is fictitious and so are the characters. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is strictly coincidental. All characters are 18-years-old or older. All rights reserved.

This story is a fantasy. It leans more towards reluctant than non-consensual sex, but even reluctant sex is truly nonconsensual. It definitely includes incestuous sex. If that bothers you, don't read it. You've been warned. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author.

*****

TANNED AND TAKEN

"How was brunch with your friend?" Kristina asked her big sister innocently, sipping her white wine while laying on a mattress pad on the patio.

The protected and unsuspecting younger sister was completely unaware of Kate's lesbian relationship with June. In addition to which, she was still tremendously frazzled after the disturbing events with David and Britney.

She did note, however, that Kate appeared very relaxed after the visit.

"The food was fine, but it was the massage afterwards that really did the trick," Kate smiled with a provocative twinkle in her blue eyes. "That really hit the spot."

"After this morning, it sounds like I should try that too," Kristina replied, not truly understanding what she was inadvertently saying to her sister.

"Yeah," Kate giggled at her dirty little secret. "I bet you'd find it, um, enlightening."

"Maybe next time," the intrigued woman concluded as her big sister lifted her eyebrow at the unwitting suggestion.

Kristina raised to her elbows with her unspoken tension over the alarming and contemptible morning 'activities' with the twins, despite her reluctant participation and the ringing orgasms she wantonly experienced. More shocking was Britney's revelation about her nighttime visit to her grandfather. The chastened divorcee had no idea how to approach that with Kate.

"Daddy's in the house, isn't he?" Kristina asked, switching gears to eye her trim yet busty older sister's choice of bathing suit with an air of poorly hidden disapproval.

"I don't know where else he'd be?" Kate answered in a plain tone.

"I'm just thinking that's a pretty risqué bikini to wear in front of daddy," the reserved younger sister pointed out. "You know how conservative he can be when it comes to women."

With her short hair up and her bright blue eyes hidden behind dark sunglasses, 41-year-old Kate wore a skimpy black French-cut bikini bottom cutting a severe vee from her crouch that narrowed to thin straps gripping her flared hips. It was clear from their fit her big sister's pussy was bald, much like her own after Brit's skillful use of the razor that morning.

Kate's daring bikini top was every bit as tiny; a fact made more apparent by the sheer size of the diminutive older sister's generous chest.

Matching the black of her bottoms in contrast to her ivory skin, the strapless cups stretched tightly to barely encompass the refined socialite's impressively large tits, with ample flesh leaking indecently from all edges of the unsupported cups, and the conspicuous imprint of Kate's wide areolae clearly formed against the thin, lightweight fabric.

Overall, the extremely revealing suit looked more fitting for a beach on the French Riviera than by the backyard pool of the Thornton house, where their gruff father could appear at any moment.

"Well, dad does have parochial views on women, but he's a grown-up," Kate replied. "He's seen female flesh before."

"Yes, but not his daughter's female flesh," Kristina retorted derisively, remaining uncomfortable with everything going on and taking another big gulp of wine to ease her nerves around her strangely libertine big sister.

"Of course, he is a man with strong views about a woman's place," she added, thinking again about her bizarre morning with the twins and the disturbing news about her father's shameful nighttime visits.

"Exactly," Kate rejoined. "Knowing daddy, I'm guessing he won't mind, even if I am his daughter."

"No, you're probably right," Kristina agreed discontentedly, recognizing the truth in her sister's statement, much to her disappointment in the shining image she held of Sam as a pillar of decency. "Certainly not looking the way you do."

Internally, the burdened divorcee was struggling between her respectable but boring Kristina demeanor and, alternatively, the fun-loving alter-ego Krissy planted in her brain by the twins that morning - now germinating and threatening to overtake her vulnerable personality.

The sad divorcee wasn't going schizoid or anything like that, but she was psychologically wounded, and thus torn between her failed life as Kristina, and the prospect of a new morally-relaxed life as the sensual Krissy.

Uptight Kristina harbored a certain disappointment and disgust in the realization her father was like any other man - weak for illicit female charms, even those of his lovely granddaughters. She had no doubt Sam would check out Kate behind his dark sunglasses if he were to see her tight, athletic form lounging by the pool in the scant bikini.

Hedonistic Krissy, on the other hand, was trying to bust loose, and the idea of Sam ogling Kate's appealing body in her audacious bathing suit would be less disturbing to her as expected male behavior - the type of conduct to which a servile woman should cater, even if it was her father.

"Hell, he'd probably check us both out - his own daughter's," the disillusioned younger sister offhandedly acknowledged.

Kristina's two-piece suit covered her wide hips and naturally plump bottom nicely and the supportive top upheld her mountainous breasts while exposing only a respectable amount of cleavage appealing to the eye. All in all, the yellow outfit was relatively conservative and hardly revealing of anything indecent, especially compared to Kate's scanty swimwear.

"That's an interesting choice of hairstyle you've got going," Kate returned a snarky but playful critique of her own. "I mean, seriously Kris, pigtails? It's youthful and cutesy and all, but it makes you look like a little girl."

"Yes, well, Brit did my hair this morning after our shower?" Kristina replied with a hint of shame and an inadvertent revelation. "She said it would make me feel sassy and alive, plus she thought daddy would like it."

"Our shower?" Kate asked with a raised brow. "Don't you mean your shower?"

The corrupted 41-year-old wife and mother knew her sweet youngest daughter's aggressive sexual proclivities. Combined with David's earlier veiled threat to bring Kristina and their father into the incestuous family circle, Kate feared the worst had already occurred while awaiting her less-sophisticated sister's response.

"Yes, well, I've been wanting to speak to you about that," Kristina said cautiously, uncertain as yet if everything told her this morning by the manipulative twins was the truth, or just a fabrication to get her clothes off.

The guarded divorcee hesitated to tell her sister all that had happened under the baffling yet compelling will of David and Britney, even after another large swig of wine.

"What did they do?" Kate sternly preempted her uneasy sister, virtually confirming Kristina's concerns before even hearing the story with her use of the word they. "I know my twins too well. Did they, um, do something?"

"Oh, Katie, they tricked me," Kristina sputtered with embarrassment and humiliation to unleash a bewildered river of moral angst over everything occurring in just a short span of time.

"David stole the towels, and I was naked, and Britney helped," the tormented divorcee prattled on haphazardly, "but I, uh, I was so shocked and confused. Oh, I don't know what to think."

"When?" Kate asked, worried about just how far David had corrupted her naïve sister in clearly not living up to her hopes for Kristina and Sam's visit.

"This morning," the younger sibling babbled, reliving the sordid spectacle while speaking in half-sentences. "They said I had failed, um, wasn't good to Thomas, didn't deserve him. They said I, uh, start over to be happy, be Krissy."

"Krissy? You hate that name," Kate remarked.

Recognizing Kristina was terribly distraught and attempting sympathy, the compromised mother understood David would dominate and badger her meek little sister until she capitulated completely to his authority. She also realized all the implications of such a conquest.

It had worked with her and Allison, and she was certain that in her disheartened post-divorce emotional state Kristina was easy prey for her libidinous son and wanton daughter.

"I-I know, but they said it was more, um, vivacious and open-minded," Kristina continued between subtle gasps for breath. "They said I should be that way, you know, more casual about sex and all."

"I'll bet they did," Kate concurred with a disquieted nod, while recognizing deep down there was nothing she could do to stop her domineering son and his like-minded twin sister.

"They touched me - my naked body," Kristina revealed contritely, "and they made me, um, touch them too - sexually."

"Ohhh, I'm sorry, Kris," Kate consoled her shaken sister, unwittingly cracking a window into what she already knew about the amoral pair, "but I'm not surprised."

"They told me awful things, Katie," Kristina stuttered, "about you and the whole family."

"What? What did they say?" Kate demanded, her ears pricking up at the imputation and wanting to know exactly what her doubting sister knew about the debauched turn of events at home in the last few months.

"They, um, said, ohh, I'm sorry, Katie," Kristina suddenly apologized for what she was about to impart, "they said you and the girls, well, you serviced David."

"Serviced?" Kate asked at the use of the understated euphemism, intractably needing her reticent sibling to verbalize the nasty words before responding.

"Well, I mean, that you took care of him sexually. That you all, uh, gave David blowjobs," Kristina whispered with unease, her genteel nature making it difficult to express the naughty deed, "and more."

Kate turned beet red knowing the truth was out. Denying it would only come back to make her a liar to her sister. She and Kristina had a trusting bond since childhood. She couldn't betray that trust.

"Yes, sweetie, well, it's true," Kate replied sheepishly, mortified to confess the awful truth of her own and her wonderful daughter's sexual fealty to her commanding, sex-crazed son and the wicked changes in her family.

"Ohhh, I hoped that maybe...," Kristina's voice trailed off as she grievously pondered the admission.

The shaken woman never broke into tears, but clearly was perplexed, astonished and appalled by all that had occurred in the first 24 hours of her stay. Deep in her subconscious, she was uncertain how to respond to the dissolute family environment - as Kristina or as Krissy.

"Brit said she saw daddy's, um, penis," Kristina uttered anew under her breath to divulge news of which even Kate wasn't aware, but was certainly cause for concern.

"She did?" the older sister asked doubtfully, but without acrimony, just trepidation.

"She said she, well, sucked daddy last night," the forlorn divorcee revealed scandalously. "Can you believe that?"

"She what?" Kate asked more animatedly now, stunned at how quickly the twins had pulled Sam into the depraved family tryst and instantly certain of more sordid activities to come.

"She said I should, I mean, Krissy, should see his penis too," Kristina lamented ruefully, tears of shame forming in her pretty blue eyes, "and that I should, ummm, suck him too."

"Ohhh, lord, no!" Kate bemoaned the revelation, understanding the gravity of the twin's co-opting of their kindly but prepossessed father into their naughty sexual gambit.

A moment of silence ensued as the sisters considered the depravity of the proposition.

"I don't, understand," Kristina questioned sincerely but without anger, just puzzlement. "What's going on here, Katie?"

*****************************

"Hey all," David shouted at that moment to break-up the astonishingly frank conversation between the bikini-clad adult sisters lounging by the pool. "Gramps and I thought we might take a swim."

"OHHH, DAVID! NOOO!" Kate exclaimed as the two confident men approached the surprised women.

"Daddy?!" Kristina cried out in shock at the same time on seeing her father and nephew stroll casually over to where the commiserating sisters sat on the mattress pads with wine glasses in hand and jaws wide open.

Both men, young and old, were stark naked.

Kate's stomach fell as her already fading hopes for a reprieve for her vulnerable sister disappeared with her father's indecent presence, not to mention her hopes for herself. It was clear to the subjugated mother the direction her degenerate son intended to take Sam and Kristina's visit.

It was also clear that sex with her father was now on the menu - most likely for both her and Kristina. It wasn't what Kate wanted, but she also knew she had no choice whatsoever under the grinding strength of David will.

Over the past few months, the outwardly respectable mother had gradually become accustomed to sex with her son. Kate had even grown to enjoy it as she acclimated her moral plane to accept the perversity of the incestuous act, as well as reveling in the earth-shattering orgasms the muscular young man provided.

Right or wrong, fucking David was a powerful experience - a pleasant diversion from her lover June Rutherford's inanimate plastic strap-on, and a definite relief from her husband George's woefully miniscule prick. As a recently self-realized bisexual woman, Kate also shamefully relished the scandalous lesbian intercourse with her two precious daughters.

Allison and Britney were both quite different in looks and temperament, but both were also lovely, sexy girls with killer bodies. Truthfully, had the two teenagers not been her daughters, Kate would have fantasized about sex with such delectable young coeds in her darkest fantasies anyway.

Instead, thanks to David's opprobrious intercession in the sanctity of the family's homelife, she was living it.

Sex with her father, however, was another matter. That's where David was certainly taking things, and Kate had no doubt by the sight of her father's nudity that Sam understood the immoral arrangement within the Thornton family and worse, was enthusiastically on board.

"Look at you two," Sam remarked while eying his mature daughters closely when he and David arrived at the mattresses. "Quite a sight - and quite a suit, Katie."

"Yes, well, I thought we were alone," Kate gulped, but did her best to maintain her composure before her naked father. "That's quite a suit you've got there yourself."

"David said he always swims this way," Sam answered with a wink, his sharp unshielded eyes attentively traversing his fit oldest daughter's tight body as she sat up, before switching to unabashedly peruse the less-exposed flesh of her discomfited little sister.

"When in Rome, and all that," he smirked.

"Or a nude beach, apparently," Kate quipped, for the first time daring to set her keen eyes directly on her father's openly displayed package behind the immunity of her dark sunglasses.

'Shit, I guess that confirms where David gets it,' Kate acknowledged upon seeing up-close the impressive cock her father sported, affirming the fleeting vision of the well-endowed patriarch she'd only imagined in her more perverse moments giving head to her son.

'Dad's every bit as big as David,' Kate assessed shamefully, 'and thicker too.'

Kristina simply stared dumbfounded at the two men, her jaw slack and unable to form any words. A raging conflict was ongoing in her head as to how to treat this unexpected affront to her senses and morality - as dignified and offended Kristina, or as free-spirited and tolerant Krissy.

"You want to join us?" David interrupted the mutual stare-down between father and his emboldened oldest daughter.

"For a swim, I mean?" the last sentence an add-on, perhaps to clarify his meaning as to a dip in the pool, rather than in shedding their bathing suits, at least that's what Kate assumed until her crafty son presumptively interceded again.

"I don't think that skimpy top will stay on in the pool, mom," the scheming muscle-bound youth conjectured. "It looks great, but hell, it's barely staying on now. You may as well go ahead and take it off."

"Oh," Kristina issued a subtle gasp of surprise at her nefarious nephew's daring suggestion to his mother, having no idea it was actually an order, and remaining uncertain Kate would comply despite everything she'd been told that morning.

'Huhhh,' Kate inhaled deeply at her clever son's naughty instructions.

Sam watched eagerly only feet away as his oldest girl's ample tits rose and fell in the tight confines of her tiny top, anticipating viewing Kate's wondrous jugs while growing fascinated witnessing his brazen grandson demonstrate his seemingly limitless authority for the first time.

"Sure, I'll join you," Kate conceded, rising to her feet without any other real option as she submissively melted under her imposing son's compelling power to convince her to do as told, and hoping to avoid the embarrassment of his chastisement in front of her befuddled little sister.

With a quick grasp behind her back and flick of her fingers, the sizable cups of Kate's diminutive black top loosened and fell away as the nervous early-40's socialite tossed it to the patio. Uncomfortably, she stood with her toned arms at her sides and her generous C-cup tits gloriously unveiled to her grinning father and wide-eyed sister.

"Fuck me," Sam whispered under his breath.

"Not yet, grandpa," David replied with a nudge and a wink to the old man, echoing Brit's own promise from earlier.

Gazing happily at Kate's marvelously shaped rack, Sam Bolton admired his oldest girl's big tits set high and firm against her otherwise petite body, sloping delightfully from her slender frame, before scooping at the base to rise again as two magnificent peaks of alabaster tit-flesh topped by flaccid dusty rose nipples.

"How about you, Krissy?" David called to his flummoxed aunt using her new profligate moniker. "Are you gonna join us in the pool? Are you gonna do as your told like your big sis?"

David's autocratic implication was clear, and his use of her flirty name set-off an almost Pavlovian trigger in Kristina's mind, setting her course to embrace her Krissy persona by granting her a subconsciously liberating permission to adopt her recently instilled licentious attitude.

"Uhh, me?" the uncertain aunt first questioned, then shook her head symbolically of her stuffy, disapproving Kristina mindset in agreeing to her cunning nephew's irrational request. "Umm, okay. Why not? It is warm after all, and everyone seems okay being naked."

Finally, the moment was upon Aunt Kristina that no one could ever imagine prior to David's meddling with her emotional vulnerability and undermining her long-instilled sense of decency.

Three pairs of eyes - one commanding and confident, one vexed and comprehending, and one restless and excited - set upon every move by the persuasively exploited mid-thirties divorcee, waiting to behold the inconceivable vision of Kristina Donovan - née Krissy, removing her bikini top to present her spectacular breasts to her expectant family.

"Wow!" Sam managed after his obedient little girl dropped the supportive straps from her shoulders and unhooked the latch behind her back to slowly ease the shielding garment away from her huge white melons in an unintended but highly-arousing strip tease.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers