Family Takedown 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,085 Followers

"I promise, grandpa," David boasted openly before his mother and aunt, "by the time you leave for home, Krissy will be totally compliant. Your own personal sex toy."

*****************************

"We'd better get inside," Kate suggested ten minutes after the conclusion of the debauched family fuck fest on the backyard patio, obliquely returning to her natural maternal ways as caretaker of the Thornton clan.

"Yeah, a lot of white skin exposed out here," David laughed in agreement, lecherously eying the splendid nude bodies of his trim mother and shapely aunt.

Everyone was worn out, and it was still only just past 2:00 p.m.

The indecent quartet all stood stark naked in the kitchen - a highly unusual arrangement to be sure, with sweat and cum coating their bodies from their sordid sexual dalliance by the pool. Even dirty, Kate and Kristina's flushed bodies looked wonderfully inviting, with each woman's delightfully large breasts perched full and rounded on their chests for the men to ogle unabashedly.

"I'm beat," Sam declared, finally prying his leering eyes away from the generously plump melons of his youngest girl. "I need a nap."

For the mid-sixties grandfather, it had been a physically draining day. In the last fourteen hours, he'd been surprisingly sucked off by one teenage granddaughter, gloriously tittie-fucked by her brainy big sister, and then had dumped another diminishing load of his familial cum into the marvelously snug pussy of his oldest daughter.

"Sis, get cleaned up and we'll take a run to the grocery store to get something for dinner," Kate said with a tone of normality unrevealing of her internal conflict over having just fucked her own father, and worse, having such a spectacular orgasm in doing so.

"Yeah, uh, right, cleaned up," Kristina agreed, still befuddled and disbelieving all that had transpired since her arrival only yesterday for what she'd expected to be a pleasant gathering with her loving family.

"I feel dirty," she added, perhaps revealing more about the condition of her soul than her body.

The comment was a telling insight into the moral disturbance the beset upon divorcee felt at the commanding control of her autocratic nephew, and with the shame she harbored knowing she carried a copious deposit of his vile spunk in her soiled pussy.

"Great idea," David approved as he headed to his bedroom, foreshadowing more to come. "Pick up some wine. We've got a fun night ahead."

*****************************

Grandpa Sam spent the afternoon snoozing in the lounge chair naked, but covered by a blanket thrown over him by his caring oldest daughter.

Kathryn Thornton and her pitiable sister each showered and left, stopping for a cup of coffee before continuing on to their shopping. The contrite older sister hoped to talk to Kristina, holding onto the misguided notion she could comfort the disconcerted younger divorcee by explaining fully the changes that David had wrought in the household.

"It really is for the best to acquiesce and accept the new rules," Kate explained in resuming her respectable public role as society matron. "It's just what dad raised us to do.

"I know it's seems wrong, Kris, even immoral," she oddly told her questioning sister, "but David is just, well, he's too dominant. Too powerful."

"But seriously, Kate, sex?" Kristina replied incredulously under her breath so nobody nearby heard. "With your own son? And now with daddy?"

"I know, I know," Kate acknowledged while lowering her head momentarily with a tinge of shame, before raising it again to earnestly look Kristina in the eye. "David's a lot like dad. It's just easier to give him what he wants than to say 'no.'"

Feeling suddenly girlish in a bizarre admission you'd more likely to hear late at night in a coed dorm room, Kate leaned into her doubtful sister's ear to whisper an incontrovertible truth.

"You can't deny the orgasm was incredible," the modest mother and socialite proposed lewdly, "and his cock is, well, unbelievable. It's difficult to resist, once you get used to it."

Kristina only stared at her wanton sister in disbelief, but in her heart, she knew that every word Kate said was true. Her commanding nephew was too compelling to deny, and she was weak and easily cowed, just as her father had trained her to be to a superior will.

'Plus, the orgasm was amazing,' the divorcee admitted to her shame in confirmation of her sister's scandalous confession, nearly afraid to admit that truth to herself as the pair got up to leave to attend to their shopping.

In his room, David spent the afternoon gloating, playing video games, literally pumping himself up on his home gym equipment, and planning for the licentious events he had in mind for that evening.

END CHAPTER 17

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,085 Followers