Family Takedown 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Aunt Krissy," David complimented as his mother rolled her eyes at the use of the playful bimbo name. "That really is an amazing rack!"

Sam ogled the mountains of his grown daughter's gelatinous flesh openly - almost hungrily in a most unfatherly manner.

"Unbelievable, aren't they grandpa?" the teen gushed with legitimate enthusiasm, even having seen his reluctant aunt's splendid breasts earlier that morning. "It's hard to believe Aunt Kristina let Uncle Thomas get away with that set of knockers. I'd never get tired of looking at those spectacular tits."

It was a crass and deliberate attempt to cement the character of Krissy in his vulnerable aunt's psyche. The disparaging comment reminded the faltering woman of her failures as the dour Kristina, while also salaciously suggesting the vixen Krissy would have much more success in pleasing a man if she simply displayed her gorgeous body more often.

"You are adorable, Kristi," Sam agreed, his eyes wide and unable to stop staring at his baby girl's big jugs.

"I mean, Krissy," he corrected himself to embrace her new signature and the vivacious girl he suddenly fostered warped dreams about in a degenerate new context beyond that of devoted daughter. "You really are a built girl."

"In fact, both my young ladies are, well, fabulously stacked," he appraised happily, turning his attention to Kate, before returning to her disconcerted younger sibling.

Krissy or not, Kristina couldn't stop a rush of embarrassment and shame from coursing her body at her father's crude assessment of his own daughters' obvious endowments. Krissy was a new outlook on life and sex, but it couldn't completely remove a lifetime as modest, conservative Kristina lurking beneath the surface.

"Uhhh, thanks, daddy," Krissy accepted the callous remark self-consciously - polite as always while internally fighting a powerful urge to cover her incredible tits with her arms under the deliberate gaze of the leering men.

Even her big sister couldn't take her eyes off Krissy's voluptuous globes.

"They certainly are bigger than mine," Kate remarked under her breath with a touch of admiration, marveling at the pristine ivory melons buoyantly jutting conspicuously from her otherwise unassuming little sister's chest.

'A little more sag than me, maybe,' the older woman critiqued silently to give her ego a needed boost, 'but still amazing.'

"Don't sell yourself short, mom," David pronounced good-naturedly in an unintentionally sordid attempt to bolster his competitive mother's pride. "Your tits are amazing too, especially on your small body."

"They look great from where I'm standing," Sam added with an avaricious smile, inappropriately referencing his dear departed Maggie's own prodigious chest. "Both my girls take after their mother in the tit department."

"C'mon, let's hop in," David broke up the mutual staring contest to leap into the cool water buck naked, followed by his equally naked gramps, and finally the two less-enthusiastic bikini panty-clad sisters.

*****************************

After a half-hour of swimming, splashing and growing accustomed to each other's nudity, the quartet exited the pool to return to the mattresses and towels. David and his grandpa stood dripping wet in all their glory with their free-swinging cocks soft and shrunken by the cool water.

Katie, as Sam had always called his eldest, and Krissy managed to keep their bikini bottoms in place throughout the swim, but both big-titted sisters' crinkled areolae were now centered by solid points of thick pink flesh from the chilling pool.

Even then, Katie's French-cut thong was just a strip of fabric up the crack of her pleasantly heart-shaped ass and hugged her bald pussy so snuggly her camel-toe was plain to see impressed against the soaking front panel.

"Better lotion up," David said, taking the lead as usual to guide the impure action as his mother feared, while taking it in a direction his curious grandfather and impressionable aunt only dared to follow.

"You do mom, grandpa," the ambitious youth proposed in terms expressing a portent of his intentions for the afternoon debauchery. "I'll take Aunt Krissy."

With both women prostrate on the mattresses, David handed a bottle of tanning oil to his willing grandfather hovering over the nearly nude body of his enticing eldest daughter Kate.

"Lay on your stomach, Katie," Sam jumped in, taking David's cue to insert his own sense of fun into the shenanigan's he realized were truly coming to fruition. "I'll oil you up."

Anticipating her nephew's expected order and emulating her sister, Kristina turned to lay prostrate on her tummy when David quickly interrupted with his own instructions.

"Not you, Aunt Krissy," the diabolical teen resolutely ordered in offering insight into his future expectations. "We'll start on your front, and then do your backside next."

"Uh, um, is that really necessary, David?" Kristina stammered, hoping to protect her naked boobs while letting the impertinent youth have his fun spreading oil on her bare back and legs. "I can reach my own front."

"May as well do as he says, Kris, er, Krissy," Kate interceded, knowing her lewd son's feeling up her voluptuous sister's generous curves was his true goal. "David always gets his way. Just relax and go with it. It's easier that way."

"Oh lord," Sam interrupted the debate, hearing his oldest girl's concession to her willful son and gawking at the firm, muscular glutes before him as he knelt by Kate's side. "Spectacular."

Pouring a stripe of oil down the middle of Kate's back, the old man spread the emollient into her supple skin, feeling the taut tone of her well-exercised musculature while plying a path from her shoulders to her trapezius and lower back.

"Very nice," the perverted veteran observed audaciously when working to the sides of Katie's torso to cop a not-so-quick feel of her smushed side-boobs bulging under her weight.

"Such great tone," he added, sliding sumptuously along her pronounced rib cage to the upper edge of her bikini bottoms.

Kate squirmed in response, but allowed her curious father to have his way with her supple flesh.

"Let's take this off, Katie," Sam offered audaciously in reaching for her meager bikini bottoms. "They don't cover much, and they're in the way."

Without waiting for a reply, Kate's father summarily stripped the sparse fabric off her hips and down her legs, leaving the mindful and powerless woman totally naked. Intuitively understanding Sam was firmly committed to David's degenerate plan to the point that resistance was futile, she compliantly lifted her hips to aid with the disgraceful process of her disrobing.

Now was the moment of truth for Kate as her caring dad - the man who raised her and taught her right from wrong, poured a dollop of the soothing liquid directly onto her ripe, round ass with the clear intent of manipulating it into her marvelously tight buttocks.

"Ooooohh," Kate couldn't contain an indistinct coo of gratification mixed with discomfort when Sam's fingers first touched her smooth skin, soon to be joined by his rough palms as he covered her narrow flanks to massage the slippery liquid over her pliant half-moons.

"Jeez, I guess all that money on gymnastics lessons did pay off," Sam remarked with amusement, before issuing a shameful observation unfit for a father. "Katie, you really have an unbelievable ass. Almost better than your sweet tits."

Kate shifted and wiggled uneasily with the comment, but otherwise did nothing to prevent her mid-60's father from exploring her exceptional butt for longer than truly necessary to apply the oil.

"Ahhhhh," she inhaled sharply but didn't balk when Sam daringly slipped his middle finger deeper than necessary into the dark valley separating her cheeks.

"Wow," Sam gawped, marveling at the tone of her flexing buttocks when Kate exhibited a defensive squirm when he grazed the tip of his digit across her crinkled anus.

"Daddy?" the tenuous mother responded questioningly at the bold exploration by her father of her forbidden asshole.

To Kate's relief, the old man didn't linger before moving slowly along each of her sturdy thighs and carved calves, then finally caressing her feet.

*****************************

To their side, David was having a different experience with Aunt Krissy, although no less satisfying.

With his apprehensive aunt lying on her back, Kristina's spectacular jugs sloped gently to each side with their impressive weight, and her ivory globes sensually rose and fell in response to each nervous breath escaping her tautly drawn red lips.

The reckless teen had initiated a similar approach as his patient grandfather on Kristina's pampered frame, rubbing in the oil on her delicate shoulders and down her arms to dutifully ensure her pallid skin was not harmed by the sun's bright rays.

The usually aggressive college wrestler was remarkably calm and composed considering his big-titted aunt rested anxiously on her back with her huge melons exposed. She was certain that sooner rather than later her dominating nephew's attention, as well as his hands, would be focused on the two glorious mounds.

Kristina's skin was soft and David's tremoring aunt was ever-so-much the girl. Her muscles were yielding and pliable, with her sedentary lifestyle leaving her malleable and pleasantly full-bodied. Her hips were delectably broad despite her overall small stature.

David took his time and moved slowly, relishing the experience of intimately scrutinizing the mature woman's body in a manner rarely afforded a nephew outside of a porn story.

Even in her unrestrained Krissy identity, David suspected removing his bashful aunt's bikini bottoms as peremptorily as his grandfather had with his acquiescent mother might trigger an attitudinal relapse in the fragile psyche of the disquieted divorcee Kristina.

So, he acted deliberately and with remarkable patience - smart enough to understand his mom's susceptible sister wasn't quite done with her dour Kristina persona. Rather than remove her more conservative yellow panties abruptly, the clever boy worked around the obstacle, intending to come back later to claim his prize.

"Ohhh, hmmm," Kristina shuddered, raising her head from the mattress to gasp with stunned concern when her determined nephew poured a dollop of the warm oil onto the rounded surface of her creamy pale stomach.

Deftly, David's wandering palms slowly slipped lower to methodically smooth the liquid over the entire span of her lissome tummy and then along the sides of her carriage in an act of familiarity alarming enough to pause his watchful aunt's breathing momentarily.

"David, really, I can, um, take it from here," Kristina suggested with no doubt in her mind where his hands would land next.

"Nonsense, Krissy," David scoffed with a hard determination in his voice reinforcing that his words were law and his desires to be fulfilled. "You do as I say, understand?"

"Besides, you're so pale, it's important to cover everything," he added merrily, before spilling a line of the soothing oil into the splendid trough between the crest of her mountainous tits to signal her assumption was correct.

Without further hesitation, the disingenuous youth slipped his hands together into the valley of her cleavage to soak up the puddle of oil. Purposefully, he slid his palms up the insides of the sumptuous mounds, gliding over the peaks before gliding down to the side-boob, where he impetuously scooped the plump melons to gather into an impressive display of pressed together tit-flesh.

"Ahhh, Katie, ohh, help me," Kristina became unnerved, anxiously calling to her protective but equally compromised big sister seeking assistance that wouldn't be coming.

To the contrary, Kate was dealing with her own difficult to accept advance by their increasingly zealous father.

Sam's calloused hands roamed freely along the meaty flanks of his refined oldest daughter's rippling ass to wander into the very personal interior of her muscular thighs, massaging and tugging gently on each tense limb to gradually peel them apart and reveal the cherished entrance to his hard-bodied girl's most private place.

"Shut it, Krissy! Sluts don't complain," David strongly admonished his beleaguered aunt, using the degrading term for the first time. "Let grandpa take care of mom. I'll take care of you. Now, put your head down, relax and let me handle your sensitive skin."

Embarrassed and confused, Kristina didn't know what else to do, so simply followed his forceful order to lower her head and allow her brash nephew to have his way happily massaging her giant melons, pushing them playfully from either side, or squeezing them snugly from the base, and even giving her huge jello-y tits a gentle jiggle for his amusement.

David kept calling her 'Krissy' as he played with her pliant mammaries so audaciously. The name influenced her mind subconsciously, muddling her moral reservations about the appropriateness of her teenage nephew spreading tanning oil over her bare breasts.

Her commanding nephew's tone was so resonant and insistent, her submissive tendencies took over to give his commanding voice the same authority as her powerful father's when he corrected her behavior as a girl.

"These really are amazing, Aunt Krissy," David openly admired as he worked over his subdued aunt's huge jugs with considerably more attention than necessary to simply apply sun tanning oil.

The disrespectful collegian toyed, teased and taunted her gelatinous mounds like a kid with modeling clay, squishing the white mass of tit-meat between his fingers joyously, and bouncing them from the sides generating ripples of fleshy delight.

"AWWHHH," Kristina squealed when David gave each of her crinkled nipples a deliberate twist between thumb and forefinger, sending the wrinkling pink skin into hardened inch long spikes of dense arousal, even if undesired.

With his emotionally besieged aunt both appalled and provoked, the cunning youth switched gears to his next target.

"We need to be certain your thighs are covered too, Aunt Krissy," David advised with a false concern that sounded legitimate, but was simply the path to his ultimate goal.

"No, I'm okay. I can do it...," Kristina's meek resistance trailed off realizing her intent nephew would not be deterred.

After dutifully employing the protective oil along her legs, past her knees to her calves, and ankles, David nonchalantly moved decidedly north. On the trip up her short legs however, he intentionally worked inward, applying his probing hands to Krissy's tender inner thighs.

"Watch yourself, David. Please?" Kristina warned without effect but quickly questioned the wisdom of her protest when he admonished her strongly.

"Stay still, Krissy," the intimidating boy replied with a clear hint of threat, reemphasizing her playful name while doing absolutely nothing to desist.

Instead, David 'inadvertently' brushed the edge of his hand against her panty-covered pussy to send a chill up her spine, purposefully pressing his hand against her defenseless vagina to send a message of his authority before subtly pulling her weakly resisting legs apart for easier access.

"Hmmmmm," Krissy grimaced, biting her bottom lip and shifting her hips, but otherwise allowing him to continue - perhaps afraid of crossing the autocratic youth again after the shocking morning session with he and Britney.

"These have to come off," David finally pronounced in frustration, forcefully tugging at the waistband of his aunt's conservative panties to yank down her legs before she even knew what was happening.

"NOOOOO!" Kristina yelled, but was unable to stop the resourceful wrestler as the garment was quickly past her knees and off her body to leave her as naked as her sister and everybody else.

'WAP'

David immediately smacked his hand against his rebellious aunt's big white left tit to enforce his action and ensure the wavering woman understood that Kristina was no longer welcome, and Krissy's presence was expected.

"Ouch!" the stricken woman yelped in distress at the harsh abuse of her sensitive breast.

"Not a word, Aunt Kristina!" the volatile youth barked. "You're not welcome here. This party is for Aunt Krissy."

Krissy didn't move after that, and with her sudden nudity to the unobstructed view of her father and big sister, Kristina was banished for the afternoon.

Now, David did as he pleased, shamelessly inspecting the handiwork of his twin sister on his mortified aunt's neatly-shorn vagina from the morning shower.

"Silky smooth," David approved, tracing his index finger along the clean-shaven rise of her pubic mound to send another chill through Krissy. "Brit sure knows her way around a woman's pussy with a razor."

"Oh, David, please?" Krissy implored feebly when his inquisitive finger grazed lightly over the ruffles of her flaccid labia, before he pragmatically returned to rubbing oil into his subdued aunt's pelvis one glorious hip at a time before moving perilously to the center.

"We certainly don't want this to burn," David joked as he poured one last dollop directly onto the softness of her bare pussy mound.

Working in the liquid functionally but thoroughly to cover every square inch of the alabaster skin, without hurrying the impertinent youth relished the plump, pristine flesh beneath his fingers.

"Nooohhhhh," Krissy whimpered mildly, unhappy letting her young nephew feel up her bald twat so freely.

A flush filled her body when David's wandering hand strayed alarmingly close to revisiting the fissure leading to her sacred pussy chamber, but the forward-thinking collegian then gratefully stopped.

The surprise halt left Aunt Krissy humiliated to bake in the sun - anxious and perfectly naked in full view of her father with her pussy shaved bald and her giant tits available for use.

Sam had clearly allied with David, rather than intervene to protect his baby girl's dignity and virtue. In fact, taking David's lead, the degenerate old man did the same with Kate, backing off momentarily to leave her unmolested to tan her sublime backside in the warm daylight.

Still, it wouldn't be long before either man renewed their aggressive sexual onslaught, unwilling to let the increasingly surreal afternoon by the pool go to waste with the presence of two naked, accessible women - mother, aunt, daughters and sisters.

"Flip," Sam called when twenty minutes had passed, signaling the two obedient sister's to change positions and present another side of themselves fully to the leering men.

Accustomed to nudity before her family, and even growing used to her attentive father looking on, Kate easily turned onto her back, exposing her gloriously fit body without a visible semblance of shame, although inside she sensed trepidation at the events to come.

The trim matron's stomach was set flat, spreading to her motherly hips and sloping to the razor-clean rise of her denuded pussy mound, with her legs parted just enough at the thigh to grant a peek to Sam's wandering eye of her delicately ruffled labia framing the mysterious gateway to her sacred heated interior.

Krissy gratefully turned onto her stomach, happy to no longer have her bald snatch and oil-coated boobs available to the fixated eyes of her father and nephew. She didn't yet realize this position left her in a different state of vulnerability.

Sam greedily scoped out his oldest girl's alluringly athletic body - from the refined beauty of her finely chiseled facial features, to the large firm breasts gently draped to either side but still rising skyward with flat rose nipples topping her chest, to her sinewy arms and taut tummy spreading to matronly hips centered by a hairless cunt, and finally all the way down her lithe muscular legs.