Family Takedown 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Shit, Katie really is a spectacular example of a grown woman,' her admiring father thought, before disgracefully admitting to himself what he hoped to learn. 'She's gotta be a helluva fuck, maybe even better than her mother.'

As if it was ever in doubt, from that moment forth Sam Bolton unequivocally bought into his wicked grandson's nefarious scheme, with every intention of finding out if his suspicion about his sexy, submissive daughter was true.

"C'mon, sweetheart, let's get some oil on you," the old pervert beckoned his lovely girl while happily dumping an over-supply of the unguent on her supple skin from the nape of her neck down the middle to the curve of her bare mound.

Sam was in no mood to be coy about his plan, and he immediately set about working the oil into Kate's shoulders and arms, before dipping to joyously glide his slick hands over and around her impressively solid jugs. Rolling the luscious globes in his greedy hands, the once-respectable mother uncomfortably held still while her loving father felt her up like a boy in the back seat of a car on the second date.

"Thank you, daddy, for looking out for me," Kate said ingratiatingly, hoping to curry favor with David by her unresisting acquiescence to her father's indecorous pawing of her grapefruit-sized tits, while intuitively understanding this was only the beginning of her surrender to the taboo incestuous lust of the old man.

David pursued his less forthcoming aunt in a similar fervor, quickly working from her tense shoulders down her back.

The uncaring youth no longer paid attention to spreading the oil to protect her skin, and gave only cursory regard to plying her thighs and calves. He had a different target in mind for his wavering aunt, left naked on her stomach with thighs perceptibly parted and her gloriously pale butt cheeks wiggling with her uneasiness of whatever mischievous deed he planned next.

David intuitively perceived from Krissy's body language the unwelcome remnants of Kristina still lingered and anticipated resistance. Instead of waiting for such refusal, the callous collegian favored a preemptive use of the rod to enforce his dominance, before applying the carrot to get the hesitant divorcee's ultimate capitulation to his exploring hands.

'SMACK - SMACK - SMACK!'

Three stinging blows reverberated on his stunned aunt's ripe, round buttocks to send her snowy white cheeks jiggling with the effect and a violent jerking of her expansive bottom to ensue.

"WAHHH!" Kristina yelped with a such a high-pitched screech there's no doubt the neighbors would have heard if the Thornton's hadn't lived on a 10-acre lot.

"OUCH!" she complained anemically. "Damn it, David, that hurt."

"Damn right it hurt, and it can hurt a lot more if you don't let Krissy out to play for good!" David threatened resolutely, before calming his erratic mood.

"Daddy, help me! David's out his mind," the startled divorcee whined as her father hungrily played with the delectable form of her nude older sister spread before him like a delicious feast.

"You know I raised you better than that, Krissy," Sam retorted with little parental sympathy for the plight of his youngest girl, even under the societally improper weal of his grandson.

The chauvinistic military veteran was as disappointed by the reappearance of his younger daughter's Kristina persona as was David, and even more so by her apparent intransigence to her nephew's authority - which was so in contradiction to her upbringing of subservience to men.

"Do as David tells you," Sam harshly barked at his blubbering daughter, clearly taking his grandson's side. "I didn't raise you to talk back when a man gives you an order."

Now, crazed by his own lust after thoroughly exploring Katie's magnificent tits until his oldest girl's crinkled nipples were diamond hard points, the hard-boiled ex-soldier quickly dropped the conversation, setting his displeasure with Kristina aside to unerringly return to oiling her big sister's superbly muscled abdomen.

"But daddy?" Kristina whimpered, abandoned by her protector and in fact reproached by the old man for her disobedience.

"This is how you lost your husband," the demented family patriarch chided his youngest girl painfully. "Treat David with respect and do as he says. He's the man of the house with his father gone, and you're his guest.

"Look, Krissy can obey, even if Kristina can't," David scolded the mid-30's wallflower, "and believe me, Krissy better obey."

The impatient youth held back more punishment for the moment, instead coaxing his rebellious aunt to break through the last vestiges of her deeply-ingrained moral barriers, but the threat was nonetheless very real.

Kristina remained nervously clutching the mattress, but David sensed her resolve weakening, perhaps for fear of further chastisement of her reddened bottom, or simply because Kristina was finally and completely surrendering to Krissy as a survival mechanism.

"Now, lay still, and I promise Krissy won't be spanked anymore," David assured, but with a strength in his tone meaning such favor could easily be withdrawn at the first sign of Kristina re-emerging to spoil his fun.

Krissy dropped to the mattress shuddering with her nerves, but remained quiet when her insolent nephew returned his groping palms to the glorious flanks of her marvelous ass to squish the vast flesh between his grasping fingers.

"Ahhhhh," the beleaguered aunt issued a hiss of surprise when the incorrigible tyrant flagrantly slipped his fingertips into the steamy warm chasm separating the pale half-moons of her glorious ass, but stayed solemn other than a subtle squirm of her hips.

After the trouble Kristina had just given him, and despite her earlier surrender to the imperiling twins just that morning, David didn't tarry. Bypassing an urge to investigate thoroughly his recumbent aunt's sacrosanct anus, he instead edged his steadfast digits downward towards his true goal.

'Huhhhhh!' Krissy gulped for air but did nothing to prevent the boy's probing fingers as they glided lightly along the tender ruffles of her slack labia, correctly assuming by now such an effort was useless.

Kristina now understood she'd find no ally in either her demented father or compliant big sister, who had her own battles to wage under the onslaught of Sam's persistent hands.

While David's mother had already mentally and physically resigned herself to her lecherous father's paws wandering across every forbidden inch of her exquisite body, Kate still struggled with the emotional realization that very soon she would almost certainly be fucking her father.

"Relax Krissy," the insistent wrestler whispered in his tense aunt's ear. "Let's ease your stress. Let your nephew give your sweet little bald pussy a nice massage."

Sensing his oncoming triumph, the incessant youth increased his bold exploration of Krissy's perceptive snatch by rubbing his full palm along the newly-shaven vulva and onto her silky-smooth mound as the interior of her taboo cunt reflexively warmed with his indecent touch.

"Ohhh, David, nooooo," Kristina protested one last time in feeling her wicked nephew's hand roam freely over her most intimate feminine parts, but her objection was feeble and hollow.

When she did nothing to draw her legs together in defense of her dignity and virtue, it signaled David that Kristina was finally vanquished and Krissy had returned to stay.

A rush of heat from the warming abyss of her heating cunt surged as her fleshy petals blossomed, and a slick flow of pussy juices coated the entrance to her forbidden cock sheath in sync with the newly-realized vixen's arrival.

"Ohhhhh," Krissy sighed as David assiduously plied the developing passageway to her underused snatch back and forth, with her inflamed cunt lips surrendering to his long middle finger, now slipping easily into the breach to the second knuckle.

"There we go, Krissy," David cooed into his succumbing aunt's ear. "Be a good girl and I'll make you feel so wonderful."

Krissy's intrepid nephew's index finger next probed along the yawning aperture of her wet slit until locating the swollen pearl of her swelling clitoris poking from beneath its protective hood in search of much-needed stimulus.

"Ahhhhh," the ceding divorcee squealed faintly as her broad hips gently rolled involuntarily in time to his tender stroking of the responsive bud.

David had decided he was content for the moment to work over his subdued aunt's sex button, agitating her responsive clitoris while dipping his middle finger methodically into the moist folds of her inner channel with a light fucking motion.

"Let David give you what you need, Krissy," he chanted in third person to reinforce the debauched message of his control so as to play off her submissive nurturing in demonstrating his power and her unmet sexual desires. "Let your nephew give you what you want, and what you desire. Let me make you cum, Krissy."

Without a further word, the depraved lad set out to do just that, slowly and inexorably working his prudish aunt into a rising erotic fervor to crescendo into the first of many mind-numbing and soul-destroying orgasms as he broke the beautiful, big-titted 36-year-old to his authority, and ultimately, his cock.

As David conquered his aunt, diabolically bringing her under his sexual control and fully introducing Krissy to the family as his newest playmate and fuck toy, Sam was busy enjoying the benefits of the years of gymnastics and tennis lessons he and Maggie had provided their oldest girl, Kate.

"Shit, you're a helluva female specimen, Katie," her impressed father disgracefully praised his eldest as she lay stretched out nude before him. "You have such an amazing body."

"That's nice of you to say, daddy," Kate replied tenuously as her father's hands moved lower still, massaging her flared hips and flat pelvis to inch closer to her glorious womanhood sumptuously displayed without a hair between her listless thighs.

"You and mom paid for it," the accommodating matron acknowledged, playing his game and conceding the inevitable, knowing David would be pleased. "I guess that means you own it."

Kate understood where her dad was going, and recognized he wouldn't quit until her legs were spread to receive his fearsomely thick cock. An easily-sparked cauldron was lit deep within her enlivened pussy, with the forbidden sanctum reflexively responding to her fears and most secret desires, soon to come true under the driving tool of her own father.

'How can this be turning me on?' the respectable socialite and family matriarch questioned herself, while instinctively knowing the unfortunate truth of her easily stimulated libido since her sexual downfall to her omnipotent son.

'David's really awakened the slut in me,' Kate understood, wincing at the realization, but also squirming her hips in anticipation of the illicit touch she knew was only moments away.

Sam's rough hands were slick with shiny oil from the overflow inundating her glistening chest and stomach, so no more liquid was needed when he trailed his hand inevitably to the curve of his beautiful oldest daughter's invitingly naked pussy mound to cup the rounded flesh of her cunt in his hand in a warped expression of lust and caring.

"Ohhh, daddy," Katie shuddered a hushed gasp at the presaged contact by her beloved father on her undefended snatch.

As if in response to his silent entreaty, the respectful woman signaled her unconditional surrender to the overtly taboo act by spreading her legs farther, lying limply bent at the knees exposing her pretty vagina unguarded and vulnerable to her father's indecent touch.

"I'll take care of this for you, Katie," Sam assured with a confident grin.

The indulgent father recognized he was now free to play with his petite daughter's grown-up body at his leisure, fully intending to wring a powerful, body-rocking climax out of the girl in much the same way his earnest young nephew was doing to his other besieged daughter.

'Unnh, muhh, ohhh,' Krissy moaned regularly, capitulating to the constant taunting of her exquisitely tormented clitoris by the tenacious young man, while at the same time enduring the repetitive insertion of his middle finger into the heated chamber of her fuck tunnel.

Casually running his thick fingers through the flowering slit of Kate's inflamed pink pussy to coat the digits with her ever-growing flow of slick cunt juice, Slammin' Sam was growing more and more accustomed to the outrageous reality that his rigid cock would soon find its way into the sanctified sleeve of his acquiescing daughter.

"Well, oh my, Katie!" Sam suddenly bolted upright with stunned shock.

Kathryn Thornton, buck naked but still a proper society matron, wife and mother, had stealthily lifted her left hand to tenderly cup the stretched, low-hanging ball sack of her father, sublimely raising the two heavy spheres to hold in the velvety soft glove of her delicate palm.

"Your balls are so big and heavy, daddy," she smiled at Sam behind her dark sunglasses while rolling the huge nuts between her gentle fingers and treating the precious orbs as if two fragile eggs.

"Oh, fuck Katie," Sam groaned his appreciation, and for the first time that afternoon his thick, lumbering cock twitched with excitement as it filled with the rush of life-giving blood that would ultimately bring it to its full 8" splendor.

"They feel so full," Katie added with a lust-fueled ardor. "Is this all for me?"

"Awwhh, yes Katie," the old man stammered in his arousal, luxuriating in the soft touch of her tender palm gracing the sensitive skin of his wrinkled ball sack as his daughter continued to massage the sensitive contents.

"They were a lot fuller before Brit and Allie drained them dry last night," he added in an obscene appraisal not generally heard by a devoted mother about her daughters. "I can't believe how well your little girls suck cock, Katie."

Kate swallowed hard and ignored the lewd comment, although she was unsurprised to learn for the first time of her young daughters' nocturnal visits to welcome their grandpa into the world of Thornton depravity in the most illicit manner.

"Daddy, are you going to fuck me?" she asked coquettishly, turning part vamp and part little girl as her own submissive tendencies rose to the surface.

"Are you going to fuck your little Katie with your big cock?" the jaded society matron pushed the envelope of their father-daughter relationship into uncharted territory.

The abrupt question by the compromised wife and mother was a deliberate attempt at regaining some control over her certain unrighteous future. Although thoroughly debased by her own son, even now Kate struggled with the very real prospect of accepting her old man's impressively large staff into her tight little quim - of fucking her daddy.

With the deviant query Kate drew her small hand from cradling his full balls up to gingerly grip the rapidly expanding length of his proudly hardening cock, lightly tugging and stroking the immense monster to assist in making his decision - not that it was ever in doubt.

Katie's enveloping fingers barely reached around the widening girth of the pulsing veined shaft, and a glimpse of sunlight briefly flashed in her shaded eyes from the diamond solitaire centering her gold wedding ring.

If Sam had any apprehension remaining about his desires for his taboo daughters, both marvelously nude and supine before his eyes in a tempting offering to sate his sexual hunger, they were soundly routed at that moment - removing all concerns of morality or propriety.

"Yes, I am, Katie," the old soldier answered with a mix of lechery and sincerity all rolled into one. "I'm going fuck my beautiful girl like I used to fuck her mother - like no one else can, but I need to give something of myself before I do, just as I always did with Maggie."

Without another word, Sam reluctantly released himself from the graceful hand of his mature daughter to take a place on his knees between Kate's splayed thighs.

"Maggie always said I ate pussy better than any man alive," the self-assured widower boasted shamelessly. "I told her it was because the marvelous nectar of her delicious cunt was so sweet. I want to know if my delectable daughter's pussy tastes as wonderful as her mother."

"Oh, daddy, that's so, um, personal," Kate gasped breathlessly at the salacious words giving both an unexpected insight into her parents' bedroom relationship while also expressing the unseemly prospect of her father so intimately tonguing her own forbidden cunt.

Still, she simply lay back as her father smoothly parted her legs for complete access to her steaming hot snatch. Dipping immediately to the center of her core, Sam robustly ran the flat of his tongue from the base of her pink slit up the entire length of the widening crevice, jabbing lightly at the protruding lump of her clitoris at its apex.

"Oooooohhh, daddy," Katie moaned long and low as her beloved father suctioned up the growing liquid gracing the ragged swollen lips framing the gateway to her sanctified interior, sending a reverberation of pure pleasure throughout her quivering pelvis.

'Smmmmph, mmmp, smuph,' Sam's muffled slurps marked his satisfaction with the potent flavor of his oldest girl's delightful essence, before planting a loving kiss on the supple surface of her bare pubic mound to seal his approval.

"Delicious, Katie," he praised sincerely. "Just as I remember your mother."

From that moment forward Sam Bolton was on a mission, dropping his teasing tongue in a reverse trip down Kate's palpitating gash to suck up more of her precious effluent, then draping her slack legs over his shoulders while powering his penetrating tongue deep into the damp cleft to pierce the velvety darkness of her heated cunt.

'Huhhh, whew, huh,' Kate Thornton's breathing quickened with her exhilaration as she bore the assault on her breached citadel by the rapid-fire tonguing of her own father, who clearly had mastered the art of cunnilingus as he had claimed.

His lust growing by the performance of the enthralled father-daughter lovers, David had his own prey on the brink of a reluctant but now unstoppable orgasm, as Krissy's bottom twitched enticingly in reflexive response to the pulses of erotic energy coursing her body up to her addled brain.

"Awnhhh, ohhh, sooo close," Krissy babbled mindlessly, momentarily unconcerned it was her shithead teenage nephew's unforgiving teasing and toying of her hyper-charged clitoris driving her inescapably up the mountain of her climax.

"That's it, Krissy. Give in, babe," the uncompromising youth wooed his overtaken aunt while vigorously driving two fingers into the soaking depths of her scalding hot pussy to finger fuck her to passionate oblivion.

"Unh, hunh, ummm," the faltering divorcee slipped further into an ecstatic haze, now driven by her need for release over any other single motivation. "Ohh, need to, uhh, cum."

"Go ahead, my little sex puppet," David prompted his capitulating aunt using the terms of her future subjugation to encourage her moral and sexual collapse. "Cum, Krissy, cum for your nephew."

"Ohhh, ohhhhh, oh dear lord, nooooo!" Krissy was apoplectic with grief at her impending downfall, but was too far gone to resist further as a tsunami of erotic sensation rolled through her spastic body like waves against a storm-battered breakwater as she came loudly.

"Go Krissy! Cum for me, baby," the intolerable teen urged deplorably in his thrilled satisfaction. "Let it out. Cum hard for David. Cum hard, my little fuck doll."

"AWWWNNHHH, YESSS, DAVID!" the enraptured divorcee suddenly howled, her hips jerking and her round bottom bounding obscenely against the incessant pressure of her new master's fidgeting fingers.