Family Takedown 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers

"Do it, Krissy! Do it for me," David cajoled eagerly, enjoying every second of her rapture as his cataclysmic aunt jerked and contorted through her body-jolting orgasm.

"HARD! CUMMMING SOOO HARRRRRD!" Krissy howled.

No longer caring who heard her joyous cries or every sordid word of her surrender to a very pleased David, every muscle in Krissy's legs contracted to the point of snapping and her hips danced about in a useless attempt to shake off the maddening hand of her pursuing nephew in losing her mind to the sheer might of her climax.

To the waylaid divorcee's side, another sigh of surrender to a rising orgasm flew from between the quivering lips of her captured big sister.

'Hmm, huh, hmmm, oh daddy, eat your little girl's pussy,' Katie begged, her own breathing coming fast and furious, nearing her own ecstasy under the talented tonguing of her highly-skilled father.

Sam pushed his sophisticated oldest daughter's limber thighs backwards until her bare red-polished toes touched the mattress, allowing maximum penetration of his curled wriggling tongue to lap hungrily at the soft inner walls of Kate's overheated cunt.

The old man was effectively fucking his squirming girl orally, generating tingling ripples deep within her shuddering body, with the torment only broken when slipping from the damp hole to glide up the gaping fissure to stab, taunt and tease her electrified clit mercilessly.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," a throaty animalistic moan rose as the bulrush of erotic sensation poured from the normally refined socialite's gnarled lips.

'Slup, smk, smuph,' Sam's incessant effort unerringly drove Kate to the breaking point, where the immorality of her dear father eating her pussy was squashed entirely and all that mattered was the building orgasm set to erupt.

"AHHH, YESSSSS! LIKE THAT, DADDY!" Kate hollered from deep in her diaphragm when Sam's well-placed tongue sparked a violent reaction from her responsive clit, connecting with the bundle of sensitized nerves set tantalizingly alive by his masterful tongue-work.

"DADDDYYYYYY!!" Kate's piercing wail reverberated as an explosion from her agitated clitoris ripped directly up her torso, rocking her very being as a thundering bolt of white light flashed in her brain.

"AWWGHH!" she howled as her head craned backward, slamming her brilliant green eyes shut in her sexual fever.

Both petite hands clamped onto her father's bald head, forcing his energetic tongue to ride her convulsing joy button through a series of surging peaks one after another to send her hips bucking wildly and her large firm tits careening across her spastic chest.

"Awwhh! Unnggh, ohhh fuck!" the usually constrained wife and mother groaned her dazed ecstasy. "Yes, daddy, eat my cunt! Eat me like you ate mommy!"

*****************************

Sam and David reveled in their conquests of the two lovely sisters - daughters, mother and aunt.

"Damn, what a sight!" the old veteran gushed, rudely defaming his beloved girls in his unconscionable enthusiasm for their sexual liberation from the strictures of societal norms. "My girls came like a couple of $10 street whores."

It was a terribly disparaging comment that without a doubt was heard by both enervated ladies, but who were by now so subdued and compliant they did nothing but wallow in their post-ecstatic haze.

The two lewd men did not gloat long, however. Acting independently, they entertained the same goal as the shaken pair of curvaceous women lay restless, disoriented and defenseless to their next incestuous onslaught.

"Up, Aunt Krissy," David directed with a firm but non-threatening voice. "Hands and knees, my little fuck doll."

Not yet recovered from her debilitating orgasm and bewildered by his strength, Krissy's only thought was to obey her dynamic, controlling nephew, assisted in large part by the muscled youth himself, who elevated her diminutive frame into the classic doggy-style position.

"It's time, Aunt Krissy," the domineering collegian advised with an unscrupulous pronouncement. "Time to give your life purpose and make yourself useful, just like your big sister."

Krissy's legs trembled, less from fear than exhaustion, and David held off for just a moment to admire his wobbly aunt's delicious derriere swaying enticingly before his keen eyes.

"Shit, I need to fuck that ass soon," he declared under his breath in a voice she fortunately couldn't hear, "but first I need to break her fully."

David's wandering eyes drifted lower to his mature aunt's delicate pink slit glistening in the early afternoon sun. Generously coated with her voluminous release of slick juice, the under-accessed chasm beckoned primed and ready for use, framed by the puffy labia peeled wide in invitation to his waiting cock.

"I don't, umm, I don't know, David?" Krissy murmured with disquieted concern, intuitively knowing what came next, but uncertain how to respond in her moral quandary.

"This will be fun, Krissy,' the demented youth insisted when gripping his passive aunt's meaty hips to leisurely rub the purplish knob of his plump cockhead along her wet gash. "I promise you'll love it."

David's cock was hard as an iron bar, with his rigid pole standing it's full eight inches lined with thick veins and pulsating reflexively in anticipation of plowing into the farthest reaches of his reticent but highly-appealing aunt's lightly-used twat.

"Ummm, I shouldn't. Ohhhhhhh," Krissy gawped with nervous doubt when the expansive crown parted the entrance to her forbidden sheath, spreading the tight passage further than ever before to reluctantly accept the invader inside to just the edge of the flared rim.

"Relax, Krissy," David assured, leaning forward to coo the words gently into her ear, followed by a promise of things to come. "Believe me, Uncle Thomas never fucked you like your well-hung nephew will. Really, you're gonna love it."

David wasted no more time in steadily pushing his hips manifestly forward, plowing his fat cockhead into his wavering aunt's unresisting snatch followed by inch after inch of his thick column of rigid fuck meat. The sopping hole gaped to ultimately receive his full length until the wiry hair of his pubis tickled the tender skin of her upturned bottom.

"Aaahhhhh, dear gawwwd," Krissy groaned deeply, exhaling harshly as her body tensed for a just a second as her precious vagina swallowed the hard stanchion into its depths.

It was easily the biggest cock she'd ever experienced - notwithstanding Thomas or anyone else.

Sam's youngest daughter's moan was so heartfelt and profound it drew the old veteran's attention momentarily away from the alluring form of Kate reclining before him in her own disoriented state, ready to be taken and ravished by the man who had raised her and her beautiful sibling.

'Now, I've seen everything,' the worldly man marveled witnessing his young grandson's fleshy pole bury itself into his baby girl's surprisingly resilient snatch.

Rather that assuming the angry pose of a father defending his beloved daughter, Sam was now so co-opted by the impertinent youth he couldn't help but admire the tantalizing way Krissy's fat cunt lips folded inward to take David's impressive cock.

Always a man with an affinity for big tits, seeing his prostrate daughter's huge jugs shift perceptibly forward and back suspended beneath her raised carriage in response to the subtle driving motion of the boy's pelvis into her backside sent a shiver of delight through his body and stiffened Sam's already hard pole further.

"Shit, I never really noticed until her divorce, but Krissy's got a great set of tits," the elderly pervert exclaimed audibly enough for his prone girl's ears, although it's unlikely it registered with Krissy in the midst of her loss of virtue to her commanding nephew.

Lacking all decorum, the stupefied ex-soldier was simply unable to stop himself from shamefully speaking the honest truth out loud, wondering in awe at the image of Krissy's amazing D-cup jugs undulating under her torso, with her thick hardened nipples aroused and drawn out to their full inch-long points.

"Her pussy's sweet too, grandpa," David smirked fully in earshot of both his aunt and mother, but uncaring of either's sensibilities or feelings.

"She's unbelievably tight for a gal her age," the coarse youth added indelicately in praise of his commandeered aunt's snug twat, before adding an inglorious portent of her future service. "It's clear she wasn't used much, but we'll change that."

"Unnnh, awwhhhhhhh," Krissy only moaned when her determined nephew withdrew fully to the edge of his fat crown, then easily lanced his dense staff deep into the narrow channel of her defenseless fuck hole once again.

"Let's go for a ride, my big-titted fuck doll," David unceremoniously suggested to his mom's defeated sister, now begrudgingly under his control as 'Krissy' and without further resistance.

The denigrating comment indelibly marked his withdrawn, unconfident aunt's descent into the incestuous degradation and debauchery David had enforced upon the entire Thornton household.

Certainly, the modest woman within Kristina still held a lingering sense of her lost decency and morality, but she could only kneel on hand and knee in acceptance of her downfall as David tirelessly plowed his stalwart cock into her enveloping pussy with increasing velocity and power.

"Ohhh dear! I've never, whew, so big," his ruined aunt sighed, drawing another deep breath as the imperious youngster developed a metronomic fucking action, deliberately yet regularly sinking his solid shaft into her overstretched cock sleeve again and again.

"That's it, Aunt Krissy," David urged in a mesmerizing tone designed to captivate the fallen woman without failing to remind her of the deplorably incestuous nature of the fucking she was receiving. "Take your nephew's cock. Take my big cock, my little fuck pad."

Sam had seen enough, while Kate also couldn't escape the lewd effect of the disturbing sights and sounds of illicit sex filling her senses.

"C'mon, Katie," the horny old widower implored his recumbent daughter. "Your hot little body has me rock hard. I need you, sweetheart. Daddy needs his big girl's tight pussy."

Today's events were so preposterous and unexpected, Sam still disbelieved the possibility of fucking his luscious daughter was real and available for his taking. The surprisingly resilient 60-something year old was further amazed he could get an erection for the third time after spilling his aged jism in both his darling granddaughters within the last twelve hours.

For her part, Kate was still clouded in her post-climactic fog after the unbelievable performance by Sam's tongue between her naughtily spread thighs and in no position to object to the unconscionable request. In reality, the 41-year-old family matriarch was so aroused by the immoral oral sex with her father she wouldn't have protested anyway, instead merely parting her legs to beckon him to enter her needy snatch.

"Yes, daddy, please fuck me," Kate seductively sang a siren's song of lustful hunger, ready and willing to take the cock of the man she'd respected, admired and obeyed all her life into her cherished cunt. "Fuck me like you used to fuck mom."

"Oh yes, Katie, I will," Sam sputtered in response to his alluring daughter. "I'll fuck so well you'll howl with pleasure, just as I did Maggie."

Practically falling on her sprawling form in his urgency to enter the hallowed warmth of her shamelessly offered cock channel, the sex-crazed father-daughter coupling was quickly joined.

Kate fumbled only briefly, grasping her daddy's rigid meat to guide the tip to the opening of her slick, soggy pink gash. The plumb-sized head firmly punched through the slippery gateway to be followed rapidly by the awe-inspiring span of his piercing spear.

"Awwwgghhhhh!" Kate wailed as her elastic twat swallowed whole the tremendous girth of the old man's shaft, pushing the velvet-walled passage of her boiling fuck hole to it limits to accommodate the unhesitating staff completely.

'Unngggh,' Sam snorted gutturally, indecently praising the snug feel of his daughter's welcoming pussy . "Jeez Katie, you have a tight little snatch."

"No daddy, it's your cock. It's so thick," Kate retorted, adjusting her hips to tilt upward and absorb the entire measure of his impressive tool while marveling at its power and virility. "You're stretching me, unnh, so full."

"I'm gonna fill you up, little girl," the deviant father crowed his desire, driving deep a second time to bury fully to the balls the impressive length of his dense shaft to conjoin their bodies inextricably, "and give you every inch just the way your mother loved it."

Lifting her feet from the concrete patio surface, Sam set the former gymnast's limber legs over his broad shoulders, pressing her lean thighs towards her torso as he lurched forward, driving his huge tool impossibly deep into her innermost reaches to a place even David couldn't touch.

"Awwwnnh, daddy! Ohhh, I've never, uhh, so fucking deep," Kate started, and then simply went silent as the sheer intoxicating depth of his stroke overcame her ability to verbalize her building arousal.

Sensing his daughter could handle his full measure like few women had, even his beloved Maggie, Sam bore down unhindered by doubt or concern, determined to hammer his ardent cock into Kate's resilient fuck sheath until he drove her insane with ecstasy and himself to a mighty orgasm within her sanctified chamber.

Now, both eager men were fully engaged with their chosen fuck mate - David with Aunt Krissy on hands and knees, her big melons bobbling vigorously as her plump ass recoiled with each forceful thrust of his urgent cock into the unappreciated softness of her soaking wet cunt.

At same time, Sam had Katie on her back with her delicate ankles pinned to her ears, pounding his eldest daughter's upturned snatch with a vigorous pummeling to the accompaniment of her continuous grunts as the swollen knob of her father's long staff pressured her tender pussy walls with each stroke.

"Oh, oh, oh, daddy," Kate moaned when her father bottomed out on each thrust. "So big, uhh, so deep."

It was a most remarkable sight that unfortunately no one was present to watch, and one rivaling even the most demented porn movie David had ever seen - a muscular, teenage nephew powerfully fucking his beautiful but insecure big-titted aunt doggy-style while by her side her laboring and beloved father hammered her elegant, refined older sister's boiling cunt with a staccato rhythm of shared erotic fury.

Something had to give, and after several minutes of loud, sweating, and frenzied incestuous sex, it did.

"Ahhh, David, I can't take it," Krissy pleaded as her arousal built to the point of bursting. "Please, ohhh, I'm going to cum!"

"Yeah, Krissy!" the hardworking youth growled in response, nearly ready to blow a gasket and fiercely driving for them to peak together. "Cum, baby, cum with me. Cum on my cock, Krissy!"

Lost in a world of their own only a few feet to the side of the cataclysmic pair, Sam and Kate reacted to the pervasive sounds and smells of depraved sex in the air, manic in their ardor and groaning wildly as the exhausted old man strained to slam his thick cock again and again into his daughter's steaming cauldron.

"Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me hard, daddy!" Kate squealed her rising passion to her struggling father as the resounding waves of the first crest of an earth-shattering orgasm reverberated in her spastic cunt before rolling up her body to send her torso quaking with its growing power.

"OHHH, DADDY, YESSSSS!" the hysterical socialite cried aloud as the climax enveloped her petite frame and her strong legs pushed forcefully against his powerful shoulders to signal her arrival at the mountaintop of her ecstasy.

"I'M CUMMING!"

'Agghhh, ungh, unhhh,' Sam grunted as he strenuously sought to send his overwhelmed girl to a level of sexual paradise she'd never experienced, and at the same time reach his own point of no return.

"Cum, daddy! Cum in me," Kate begged obscenely, encouraging the toiling old man to give her every ounce of his forbidden familial seed. "Please daddy, uhhh, give it to me."

Arching his back violently with his contracting muscles seizing in his fervency towards completion, Sam hurled his hips to the center of his pleading girl's gloriously spread thighs to sink his pulsating cock one last time into the farthest core of Kate's yielding pussy and then held still.

"ARRRGGGGGHH!" the driven man bellowed his eruption, with his virile creamy jism spewing generously from the implanted tip of his bursting cockhead as he granted his daughter's disgraceful wish to cum hard into the heavenly confines of her silken twat.

"Ohhh yes, daddy! Fill me," Kate shrieked her delight as a second wave of ecstasy rocked her body, fed in part by the depraved recognition it was her loving father emptying his heavy balls into her receptive fuck chamber. "Cum in me, daddy. Give me everything you gave mother."

At the same moment, David broke too, pouring a river of fertile semen into his enervated aunt's shuddering body as Krissy jerked and shook through one rolling orgasm after another on the compelling cock of her nefarious nephew.

"Fuck yeah, Krissy," the climaxing youth crowed as he spilled his abhorrent spunk into his vanquished aunt's responsive cock sheath with seemingly undiminished strength. "Uhhh, fuck yeah, take it."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," Krissy droned incomprehensively, succumbing to another orgasm ripping through her contorting frame.

The vague understanding her awful nephew was spraying her inviolable inside with his specious cum only briefly entered her mind without serious acknowledgement, and she instead simply accepted the unwanted deposit as recognition of her status as the indomitable youth's newest family fuck toy.

"Uhh, uh, huhh," David finally huffed as the last vestiges of warm seed drained into his resigned aunt and he collapsed onto her perspiring backside to send them both crashing to the mattress pad below in a heap of tired, sweaty, and ultimately, sexually satisfied naked bodies.

"You're a, whew, better fuck than you realize, Krissy," the unscrupulous collegian pronounced with intended praise for his neophyte sex kitten aunt after a few recuperative breaths. "You're gonna be a great roll in the sack while you're here."

"Nuh, ohh, wrong," the helpless woman whimpered at hearing the words, slowly recovering as a remnant of her prior morality came gradually to the surface to spark an uncomfortable hint of guilt in her soul.

"Grandpa," David blustered as he turned to where Sam had fallen onto the glistening supine body of his oldest daughter in similar manner after unleashing the reservoir of his unholy cum into her insatiable cunt. "Aunt Krissy's a helluva fuck. She's gonna be a great little piece of ass in no time."

"Huh, what? I can't?" Krissy questioned with befuddlement at the intolerably disparaging words by the insensitive teen.

Despite her appall at such a prospect, for the moment she could only lay trapped in the embrace of her nephew's muscular arms as he reached around to grasp greedily at her giant tits, squeezing the spongy globes with mindless abandon as he dishonorably extolled the virtues of her pussy to her father.

"Yes, sure you can," David replied strongly, forcing his will upon his disheveled aunt.

"Yeah, great fuck. Can't wait," Sam murmured between deep breaths as he slowly regained some strength after the arduous fuck session with his athletic older daughter.

"Not daddy?" the misbegotten divorcee mumbled at the thought, even while growing ever more complacent in response to the morally indefensible use of her body and the stunning declaration her nephew made next.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers