Family Takedown 19

Story Info
Krissy is educated about her future role.
14.1k words
4.62
37k
14
0

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,088 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is fictitious and so are the characters. All characters are 18-years-old or older. All rights reserved.

This story contains non-consensual/reluctant and incestuous sex. If that bothers you, don't read it. You've been warned. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author.

*****

KRISSY'S EDUCATION

'Damn it,' Kate consoled herself looking down at her sleeping father the next morning as he snored on the sofa. 'This better make him happy.'

It was unclear whether the comment was directed at David or Sam, but it didn't really matter.

The assignment was the same regardless, made clear by her conniving son last night with his "wake grandpa up" remark. As was now the custom in the dissolute Thornton household, the trim, reliable and well-meaning matriarch needed to 'wake' her slumbering dad to the world.

Put more plainly, Katherine Thornton, attractive chestnut-haired 41-year-old former gymnast and hard-bodied socialite, needed to give her ex-military, chauvinistic father a rousing blowjob to stir him from one dream world into another very real fantasy world.

The last 24-hours had turned Kate's now morally bereft life even more depraved with the introduction of her gruff but loving father and wounded, insecure sister to the perverse family play time. With all that, she wasn't enamored about the idea of sucking her dad's admittedly impressive cock.

It was around 8:00 a.m., and the rest of the house was still quiet as everyone had a late and very active night. Each family member, their bodies drained and exhausted, remained dead to the world as they recovered from the physically trying, emotionally testing and fabulously lewd sex during David's family fun evening - depending on their perspective, of course.

The morning air remained crisp but was warming with the sunshine in the living room where all the sordid action had occurred, and where her father Sam spent the night - too wrecked to move after an exhilarating day of the most unexpectedly depraved sex he'd ever experienced.

'Best get to it before he wakes on his own,' Kate concluded, knowing such a prospect would defeat David's design for the old man's visit and trigger her exacting son's disapproval and punishment.

That was never a good development.

Each of the Thornton ladies, Britney included, had suffered a chastised bottom more than once as proof of David's displeasure, followed by a hard fucking on the cock of the uncompromising college wrestler, often bound in some contorted and uncomfortable position on the bars of his adjustable home workout machine.

Carefully drawing the blanket from the still body of her sleeping father, Kate eyed warily Sam's compact body. Regardless of everything so far, it was still bizarre to see the muscular man naked. She had both admired and feared her father her entire life, and now to see him in his purest state was both awe-inspiring and intimidating.

'Even soft it's frightening,' Kate realized when her curious eyes scanned from Sam's chest to his flaccid cock.

Drooping limp along his inner thigh, the fleshy column remained coated with the dried mixture of his own and Krissy's cum, with white flecks dotting its length and caking his curly gray pubic hair. His substantial member elicited a momentary reflection of it densely filling Kate's welcoming pussy just yesterday.

Now, the thought of it swelling in her mouth sent both a chill of concern and a thrill of excitement through her form.

'That's gonna get big,' she understood, but protectively decided to view the task as a challenge, taking an affirmative tact to alleviate her angst at performing the outrageous deed.

'I'll show daddy I suck cock even better than I eat pussy,' the proud mother resolved to assuage the moral opprobrium imbuing the perverted act of sucking off her father, before undoubtedly swallowing his forbidden cream direct from the source rather than from her bound sister's pussy.

Slim, trim and very fit, Kate whisked her slight robe from her well-defined shoulders to stand completely naked in front of the unconscious ex-soldier.

The proper society matron's petite 5'2" body really was remarkable - toned and muscular as a residual from her gymnastics career aided by her regular tennis sessions, she was nonetheless seductively feminine and soft, with pale skin, delicate limbs, a chiseled chin and cheekbones, and the gentle curves of a mother.

Kate's marvelous frame stood erect with the stature of high self-esteem she'd held all her life - in part from her natural beauty, in part from the intense training she'd endured as a skilled athlete, but most likely from the glorious picture she presented in the nude.

Shoulders back, the mature wife's muscular pelvis was set confidently forward with hands on hips and her freshly shaven pussy on bold display. The lithe woman's spectacularly firm tits announced themselves proudly on her diminutive torso, with the rose-pink nipples topping the generous pale globes crinkling involuntarily to hardened points at the thought of the deviant act she was to perform.

Sam's legs were slightly parted, at least enough for Kate to separate them further without disturbing his slumber as she dropped to her knees between his thick hairy thighs to face the slack meat she was charged with bringing to life.

Draped between his thighs, the inert shaft featured a snarl of veins lining its soiled length, topped by a gnarled purplish crown threatening to choke a woman when properly angered. Beneath the limp tube hung suspended two extraordinarily large testicles in a hairy wrinkled sack that appeared capable of pumping forth an overflowing volume of sticky seed.

'Shit daddy, I don't know?' she sighed to herself, before lowering her parting lips tentatively to slip her inquiring tongue onto the sullied skin of his resting shaft, succumbing to her son's authority in tasting her father's cock for the first time.

Accustomed now to the immoral act of blowing David, Kate didn't immediately recoil from the contact with Sam's cum-encrusted flesh. She did turn up her nose at the bitter taste, but determined to work past this initial step economically to move onward with the barely more tolerable job of sucking her father to consciousness.

'Uck,' she grimaced, but that was all.

Kate simply gathered the sleeping beast from the tip of the fortunately deflated head to encompass between her circular lips, enveloping the entire soft span with her salivating mouth to wash clean of the nasty residue as quickly as possible with her active tongue and a modicum of suction.

'Mmmuph,' the intrigued wife tittered with muted effect when Sam's wiry curls tickled her nose.

Smirking within, she recognized this was likely as close to the dense nest of hairs she'd get once his awesome stanchion came fully to life and she couldn't swallow it into her throat.

A twitch resounded against Kate's tongue with her father's autonomic response to the warm wet mouth surrounding his cock. The dense meat pulsed and swelled almost imperceptivity as the comatose man shifted slightly, but otherwise didn't stir in his oblivious state.

Suckling and slurping, it took no time at all for Kate to bathe the awakening pole clean, and the real work of sucking off her father was ready to begin. Knowing that truth, the committed matron vowed to apply her magic mouth in earnest and give her devoted father the best blowjob she could.

'I'll show my old man which Thornton girl gives the best head,' she vowed internally in a demented show of pride, with her competitive spirits sparking in a perverse, unannounced contest with her two youthful but less experienced daughters - licentious, sexy Britney and voluptuous, bashful Allison.

'Mummm, mmmf,' Kate judiciously ramped up the suction on Sam's loose column of flesh, sensing it slowly grow while keeping her keen eyes squarely on his sleeping face for any signs of life.

Grow is exactly what Sam's rising cock did, swelling more with each pass as the aristocratic matriarch's cheeks hollowed around his resilient pole as it inflated to half-erect status.

'Got your attention, hey daddy?' she observed gleefully as her mouth filled with his taboo meat, yet Sam stayed asleep.

A smile formed on his lips, still unaware in whatever marvelous dreamworld he was inhabiting that his wonderful oldest daughter was so skillfully waking his cock with her luscious mouth.

'Just the way David likes it done,' Kate congratulated herself.

Sam's giant cock was at three-quarters mast and expanding. Kate wanted to make one last attempt at swallowing the immense pole completely before it achieved full erection rendering such an accomplishment impossible.

With gleaming eyes fixed intently on her father, the determined socialite circled her plush lips widely around the flaring edges of Sam's wide cockhead and lowered steadily inch upon veined inch down the nearly erect tool, hungrily consuming his stiffening shaft.

'Ggk, uck, gugg,' her gag reflex engaged when the supple knob pushed into her throat and his gray hairs brushed her nose.

Kate sensed her dad's crown still growing and immediately backed off before it lodged fully, causing her to choke. Still, she was satisfied with her effort, rightfully assuming not many women had encountered even that limited success in throating her father's massive cock.

"I'll bet mother never did that?" Kate proudly queried aloud once she'd retreated to release the saliva-coated tip, hoping he'd hear her challenge and wake to the most unimaginable blowjob she was about to impart.

While the audacious act sent Sam's 8" inch cock to full, steely erection, he still hadn't woken, so Kate decided it was time to go to work and simply let nature take its course.

Studying the impressive column of rigid, glistening meat standing upright before her glowing eyes, the naked lady of the house marveled momentarily, before lowering her mouth again to encircle the fat plum-shaped knob and swirl her tongue across its sensitive surface.

That did it.

"Huh? Oh, is it morning?" Sam mumbled half-awake, aware of the now-familiar feel of the morning blowjob he could expect each day of his visit, but too sleepy to realize which of the Thornton women was plying her mouth so marvelously around his cock.

'Smuf, slup, smmm,' the moist sounds of a suckling mouth filled his ears.

Eventually, the gratified veteran's head cleared enough to gaze at the sparkling eyes of his oldest daughter shining brightly in return, and more remarkably, at her ruby red lips encircling the dense stalk of his hard cock as the top half disappeared into her sumptuous mouth.

"Ohhh, Katie darlin', you too?" he groaned with satisfaction.

With disturbing pleasure, the deviant old vet witnessed his lovely girl's head glide up and down with a seductiveness only a truly accomplished cocksucker could master, rolling her mouth across his expansive crown deliberately and then delightfully swallowing the thick shaft again with each dive.

"Good morning, daddy," Kate pulled off briefly to speak the usual greeting of a subservient Thornton woman to the lucky recipient of her oral charms. "This is your wake-up call."

The voice was so familiar and gracious - filled with love and hopeful expectation of his approval of her debauched endeavor. If Sam squinted, he'd almost believe it was his dear departed Maggie bobbing on his knob.

Instead, his hungry hazel orbs stayed open to happily watch Kate's stellar performance.

Unabashedly and without remorse, the degenerate core in his warped psyche understood not doing so seriously detracted from the perversity of the unthinkable act and ultimately diminished the wicked thrill of seeing his iron bar cock devoured by his beautiful and talented daughter's succulent mouth.

"Oh, holy fuck, Katie," her contented father sighed gratefully, but with a hint of awe in his breathlessly wavering voice. "I never thought, uh, I mean, pardon my French, but I never imagined my sophisticated oldest daughter sucked cock so well."

"Mmmmm, daddy, you have much to learn about my cocksucking skills," Kate teased in satisfied response after removing her lips once more, but continuing to stroke her supple palm up the length of his wet staff.

Using her hand was a violation of David's strict "cocksucker" protocol, but her father didn't know that and didn't appear to mind, enjoying the gentle grip of her soft hand and more obscenely, the dirty talk flowing from her lips.

"Where'd you, uh, learn to give such great head?" Sam asked earnestly, followed by a not-so-subtle dig at her kind but wimpy husband, George. "It can't be from that pipsqueak husband?"

"Don't be so hard on George, daddy, he's a good husband," Kate lightly admonished Sam, defending the man she truly loved, even while understanding completely his reference to George's less than manly physical attributes, "and I didn't always, at least, not until your horny grandson took charge."

Without elaborating, Kate reapplied her splendid lips to Sam's upright stanchion, lolling her moist tongue sumptuously across the inflamed crown once more, before consuming a full 6" of the marvelous beast, and even employing a subtle twist of her head for added effect.

"Ohhh fuck, that's nice," Sam moaned, enjoying the improper conversation with his outwardly respectable daughter nearly as much as the glorious sensation of her velvety mouth on his inflamed cock.

"I didn't really know how to blow a guy correctly until David taught me the right way to properly please a man," she offered casually, effectively implying she'd practiced the art of fellatio on her demanding son, and was now employing all she'd learned on her father's impressive fuck tool.

"Ahhh, smart boy," Sam gasped with admiration as his attentive oldest girl returned once more to take him into her mouth, and at the same time lowered her left hand to gently grasp his hairy wrinkled scrotum to tug lovingly on his bloated balls.

"Hung too," Kate taunted, but made certain to include her proud dad, "like his grandfather. You know, the kind of cock a girl wants to wrap her lips around."

With that promise hanging in the air, Kate resumed her morning assignment, this time extending her tongue to the base of Sam's rigid column of flesh to draw the flat lazily up the buried urethral tube with a tantalizing glint in her bewitching eyes.

"Dear lord," the captivated former career NCO murmured, certain he'd gone to heaven and his Maggie was with him as his guiding angel.

To his surprise, Kate didn't immediately return to swallowing her dad's tensing pole, but instead lathed the meaty shaft several times with her tongue, and even pursed her exquisite lips to trail along the tender surface once or twice as if a concert flautist.

"Do you like it, daddy?" Kate asked precociously, purposefully squeaking her voice and stressing the demented nature of the incestuous blowjob she was giving. "Do you like the way your little girl sucks her daddy's big cock?"

"Oh sweetheart, my little girl gives the best head I've had in years," Sam replied, buying into the naughty daddy-daughter dynamic while marveling as Kate worked his pole like a finely tuned instrument. "I love feeling, uh, my cock in your mouth."

"Do I suck cock better than mom?" she asked presumptuously, pushing his limits by pressing him to compare his daughter's oral talents to those of her dearly beloved mother.

"Ohhh Katie, I don't know if you should think of Maggie in such terms," Sam fought momentarily to preserve the sanctity of his adored wife's memory, before surrendering entirely to Kate's fabulous mouth by admitting the unavoidable truth, "but yes, you suck cock better than your mom."

"Good answer," Kate granted, but without wanting to disparage her mother, whom she'd admired her entire life and genuinely sought to emulate. "Now, get ready to give your little girl every bit of the cum you gave mom."

It was an audacious statement, and one intended to advance the disturbingly perverse banter. Kate planned to drive her dad sexually mad before sealing the deal, doing her best to extract the rich creamy load of familial jism she knew resided in the heavy balls she juggled, returning her oval lips to the tip of his twitching cockhead.

"Awwwhhhhh," Sam convulsed when his confident oldest girl widened her mouth to draw down an impressive 6" of his thick length until he sensed his plump knob bump the back of her throat, then reinitiated a steady, rhythmic bobbing in getting to the serious business of blowing her father to a glorious conclusion.

Kate's naked body looked spectacular to her appreciative old man, observing the tops of her gorgeously firm tits jiggle with her movements as she focused her intent eyes directly on his own, suctioning his pulsing rod with an ardor that grew increasingly powerful and frenzied.

'They're young and cute,' she thought enviously of her two comely daughters, rising to the challenge of Brit and Allison, who'd already pleasured their grandfather with unexpected blowjobs the previous morning, 'but no one sucks cock like their skillful mother.'

Swirling, licking, teasing and sucking, Kate tantalized her besieged daddy's pole like a woman possessed.

"Huh, uh, ohhh, Katie," Sam exhaled as he succumbed to his marvelous girl's incredible mouth.

Kate quietly slipped her fingers along her taut belly and over her bald pussy mound to stab forcefully at her distended clitoris, seeking her own climax when finally, the crazed man expressed a coarse sentiment so brazen it was enough to set them both into the throes of strong orgasms.

"Suck it, Katie," he called exuberantly. "Suck the cum from my balls. Drain daddy dry, baby girl!"

Kate's tongue danced rabidly, and her cheeks drew in with intense suction as she bobbed furiously up and down his jerking staff. Her shoulder-length ponytail flew about haphazardly as she zealously blew her faltering daddy, desperate to take him over the top and swallow every ounce of incestuous seed that once belonged to her mother alone.

"Awwnh, awwnh, awwhhh," Sam howled as his cock twitched and suddenly spurt a thick ribbon of gooey jism into the warm recess of his hardworking daughter's mouth, filling her cheeks with another burst right on its tail.

'Muuumph, yumff, mmmh,' Kate gulped the first salvo, but couldn't keep up, spilling the second potent mouthful from the corners of her mouth as the unexpected volume surprised her, even as a third rope rocketed from the spastic tip of her father's unflagging cock.

The overflowing results trailed from her suctioning lips down Sam's pumping shaft, but Kate persisted, accepting as much of his illicit semen into her throat as she could expedite, while releasing in globs the fourth and then fifth blast she was unable to accommodate.

After several more seconds of Sam struggling to control himself in the splendor of cumming so wonderfully in his grown daughter's silken mouth and Kate laboring to consume what she could while allowing the slimy remainder to run from her lips, the torrent of spunk diminished and then thankfully ceased.

Sam's cum was creamy, salty, and thick - the very fiber of the man she'd loved, trusted and admired over the years. It was different than David's viscous jism - filled with youthful vitality - but was equally masculine and powerful, like the men whose prodigious balls had produced it.

Kate drank Sam's raw essence the best she could with the warped reverence of a daughter for her cherished father. Doing so imbued her with his self-assured power. It became a part of her persona. She couldn't stop the bizarre thought that if her meek, insecure sister did the same immoral act regularly, it might empower Kristina to be a more self-actualized and confident woman in the future.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,088 Followers