Family Takedown 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh, dear lord," the capitulating divorcee conceded, neither resisting nor commending the entrance of the full measure of her implacable nephew's remarkable shaft into her yielding cunt.

"Ohhh yeah, Krissy's gonna learn to love servicing a big cock," David crowed triumphantly at the signal of her reticent but growing acceptance of the illicit sex overtaking her relationship with her debauched family.

The wily wrestler had purposefully used the term 'servicing,' for that's exactly what he had in mind for her future life with her loving but degenerate father - wantonly servicing Sam's cock in any manner he desired.

David paused for a moment to enjoy the feel of his tensing pole so snuggly enveloped by his big-titted aunt's uncommonly tight pussy, then leisurely withdrew to the inflated rim of his cockhead almost as slowly as he had entered.

"Unnh," Krissy squeaked with the void.

Gripping the edge of the granite countertop in anticipation of the quick return of the enormous pole, the vacillating woman found her expectation of the insistent staff forcing its way into her moistening tunnel soon met as her contented nephew casually plowed all eight inches of his stalwart meat back into her sultry lair.

"Ohhhhhhh, dear gawwwd," her reaction was more pronounced when he bottomed out a second time as David initiated a relaxed pace of inserting his strident cock in and out of his aunt's increasingly soggy cunt hole.

Krissy's sexual temperature rose, sending her responsive pussy juices flowing. Unlike so many robust fuck sessions with Allison, Brit or his mom, the deliberate youth took his time, languidly pushing his entire length in with an easy rhythm to gradually build his faltering aunt to ever higher peaks of arousal.

The intentional timing of David's stroke sent Krissy into a mesmerized state as the young man nearly half her age controlled her body and its responses with a maestro's touch.

As he had learned to appreciate with all the women in his growing familial harem, his aunt's splendidly large breasts swayed forward and back beneath her prostrate chest with each gentle insertion. The allure of their intoxicating action made the corrupt collegian smile and he gave Krissy a loving, non-threatening pat on the ass in gratitude.

"Uhhh, uhh, ohhhhh yesss," she moaned openly with each purposeful thrust, drawn in by his constraint and sensing the tingle of rising excitement within as her surprisingly composed nephew fucked her gently in a manner she hadn't expected.

Krissy's eyes closed with sublime surrender. The enraptured divorcee was foggy with begrudging desire and didn't notice when both her surprised sister and unsuspecting but pleased father appeared at the entrance to the kitchen. Both were dressed and relaxed in their sleepwear after the wonderful 'wake-up' blowjob Kate had given their grateful dad.

Neither said a word, but David caught their gaze and shook his head to indicate they should remain silent witness as he broke his aunt further into her servitude. A wink told his leering grandfather he'd be the beneficiary of such an event in the very near future.

"Like that, huh, Aunt Krissy?" the calculating collegian asked, deciding it would be fun to put on a little show to humiliate the vanquished woman before her family and lower her further into shame and submission.

"Mmmmmmm," his aunt responded dreamily with a simple humming sigh, but David wanted more.

"Tell me, little slut. Tell me what you like?" he prodded, wanting her to vocalize her need and pleasure to the sympathetic ears of her big sister, and the more lascivious appreciation of her lecherous father. "Do you like getting fucked this way?"

"Big. Ummm, so big," Krissy replied almost hypnotically, basking in the powerful sensations of her despicable nephew's repetitive lancing of his long thick cock into her resilient fuck channel.

"Deep too, huh?" David urged, satisfying his own ego while slowly reducing her inhibitions.

"Ohhhhh, yesss, deep. Slow and, uhh, gentle," Krissy answered in a soft murmur of contentment, forgetting momentarily she was lewdly bent over in the kitchen of her sister's home getting fucked from behind - and with her family in the house.

"Not too hard, like grandpa?" David poked purposefully, reminding his compromised aunt of the torrid sex she'd experienced just the night before on the rampaging cock of her own father.

"Nunnhhh," the confounded divorcee gasped in denial at the mention of her dad, and the memory of Sam fucking her hard, even while evoking the multiple shameful orgasms as she rode him vigorously on the sofa.

"Or do you like it nice and easy, like this?" he taunted, driving his stroke regularly to plant his entire length in her steamy sheath, forcing the expansion of its inner walls to accommodate his impressive cock.

"Ohhh, yesss. Nice," Krissy answered breathlessly, overtaken by the constancy of his technique, and wavering as her sexual fervor built with the ceaseless fucking she received by the muscular youth with his giant schlong.

"You'd like grandpa to fuck you this way?" David pressed, maneuvering his vulnerable aunt into speaking an answer he knew would be music to his grandpa's ears and garner even more loyalty from the old man.

"I, uhh, no, it's, um, wrong," his wary aunt stuttered with difficulty at the idea of again fucking her father and resisting the immoral proposition set forth by her cunning nephew.

"No, it feels too good to be wrong, Aunt Krissy," he persisted, refusing to accept her response while simply continuing to saw his dense shaft in and out of her soaking wet cock channel. "You want grandpa to fuck you this way, right?"

"Uhhh, I, ummm, right," the conflicted divorcee finally answered, lost in the glorious feel of the solid meat returning again and again with a firm but appealing consistency.

"Tell me then, Aunt Krissy," David now urged, close to his victory and looking his expectant grandfather in the eye, even as Kate stood nearby with hand to mouth sorrowfully watching her sister drop another rung in her descent. "Tell me you want your daddy to fuck you this way?"

"Ohhh, ohhh-kay, yes," Krissy gave in completely, willing to say anything under the intense sexual glow filling her pussy at the insistence of her compelling nephew's imbedded staff. "I want my daddy to, ummm, fuck me this way."

Sam grinned ear-to-ear, but Kate simply slumped at her little sister's moral collapse in openly stating her desire for their loving but perverted dad to fuck her nice and easy just as was David.

While Kate had grown accommodated to her own moral failings and degeneracy in her sexual relationships with her family, now including her father, it broke her heart to see her ungrounded, emotionally weak sister manipulated so effectively.

"Slow and steady, right Aunt Krissy?" the happy youth rung one last concession from his fallen aunt. "Say it."

"Awwhhh, yes," she complied easily now, nearing the top of a peak she'd been climbing and ready to crest to a magnificent climax on David's brilliant cock. "I want my daddy to, ohhh, fuck me slow and steady."

As the words left her oval lips, perhaps triggering the avalanche, Krissy came hard as the mighty rolling wave of her orgasm coursed her shuddering body, sending her hips jerking and her huge suspended tits jostling forward and back invitingly.

"AWWGGGH! OHHH, YESSSSS, DAVID," the eclipsing woman moaned at a pitch certain to be heard outside the kitchen, but no longer caring as bursts of build-up energy jolted her prone body and her head flew back with reflexive contractions.

"You hear that, grandpa?" David delivered the punchline to his naughty joke, acknowledging Sam's presence to Krissy's ears for the first time, and causing her dazed blue eyes to bolt open in a look of dire panic even as another ringing crush of a second orgasm cascaded throughout her involuntarily quaking frame.

"Your little girl wants you to fuck her slow and steady," the horrible youth guffawed at his revelation to his ill-used aunt that her dear father was witness to her lewd confession at the height of passion, "but I'll bet she'll let you fuck her hard too."

"Ohhh, nooooo," Krissy bemoaned in her extreme humiliation at the reveal, but couldn't form another word when her tormentor purposefully drove his soul-breaking cock into the hilt of her spastic cunt and held there to let a generous flow of his pent-up cum pour into her receptive chamber.

"Ahhh yeah," David's reaction to cumming into his lovely aunt's splendid pussy was as subdued as his deliberate method, but the gratified smile of pleasure told the story of his delight in extracting the immodest words from her quivering mouth.

Sam watched mesmerized as his soft and voluptuous youngest girl despondently accepted the ongoing flood of her nephew's vile jism into her overflowing twat with an expression of pure mortification fixed to her beautiful countenance, even as she continued to tremble from her powerful but dissipating climax.

"Nicely done, boy," the old coot congratulated gleefully.

Disturbingly, Sam seemed happier about the prospects of his big-titted youngest girl's future service as his personal sex toy than in expressing any parental concern about his nephew reducing his demoralized and wounded Kristina into the vacuous and lustful Krissy - submissive family fuck doll.

"Mom, maybe you'd better take over from here," the depraved youngster suggested to his troubled, teary-eyed mother. "I think you might explain to Aunt Krissy her new role, and maybe what to expect during the rest of her stay."

"C'mon grandpa, let's go have a cup of coffee and chat," David then offered merrily as he wiped the sloppy mix of sex fluids from his softening cock and accepted a jubilant pat on the back from his elated granddad and expecting to explain a few things himself to the old man.

*****************************

The day passed with remarkable normality considering the sheer depravity of the wicked incestuous sex occurring almost continuously since the arrival of Sam and Kristina.

Allison slept in, and then slipped off to class and the library to recover both emotionally and physically from the dastardly surrender of her anal cherry to her intolerable brother the previous night.

The humiliation of the disgraceful event hurt nearly as much as the pain of David's thick cock stretching her sphincter so forcefully. School allowed the beset coed to focus on her mental brilliance and leave the other demeaning aspects of her life at home.

For her part, Kate consoled, comforted and educated Kristina for at least an hour in the family room over cups of coffee.

"Buck up, Krissy," the older sister advised firmly, using her new playful moniker, but with good intentions.

Kate understood how difficult the transition to frequent incestuous sex was for her modest little sister, especially after a life spent viewing nearly all sex as immoral, or at least, unpleasant. Even more so, the wise socialite knew frequency and deviance of her new lifestyle wasn't going to stop once Krissy returned home with their father.

"This is what David wants," Kate stated matter-of-factly, followed by a true estimation of her younger sibling's future home life, "and daddy wants it now too."

Krissy gazed at her admired big sister with anxious recognition, knowing the truth, but remaining incredulous and uncertain.

"You're a vibrant, sexy woman," Kate encouraged her unconfident sister with the glowing compliment and a portent of her scandalous future. "Let's not kid ourselves, Krissy - men want to fuck you. They want your voluptuous body and all it can do. I'd imagine many women do as well."

The questioning divorcee only stared with mouth agape, but also granting a subtle nod of understanding, and maybe even acceptance of her submissive nature.

"David is no different, and neither is dad," Kate continued her elaboration of Krissy's expected new role. "Hell, neither is Brit, for that matter. They all want to play with you - to fuck you, and for you to freely service their needs. That means, all of their needs."

"Isn't this wrong, Kate?" the younger woman finally asked, certain it was, but seeking counsel from her sophisticated sister.

"Some would say so, that's true," Kate admitted. "Most of society, in fact, but not in this household. You know how dad's always thought of women? With mom gone and you having no husband, you're that woman now, and you're expected to comply with his wishes and his desires."

After another pause to allow the unconscionable revelation to sink in, the informative matriarch continued.

"You need to do what dad says," Kate cautioned, and then presented a litany of sordid acts her once-prudish little sister could expect with their father. "That means fucking, sucking, and very likely anal. As you can see now, dad has a pretty warped sense of perversion. It will no doubt include lesbian performances with me or the girls when we visit, or who knows who. He might even want an audience of his friends."

"Oh my," Krissy sighed and placed her hand to her mouth as her eyes went wide.

"Hell, Krissy, you know how loyal he is to his old military buddies," the jaded matron warned ominously. "He'll want you to be 'Krissy', and he may even expect to share you with them."

"I don't know, Katie," the younger woman worried. "That's so extreme. So scandalous and disgraceful."

"Look, enough for now," Kate relented, fearing she'd push too hard, and wanting her apprehensive little sister adjust to the whole sordid prospect, "but you know dad, and you'll learn in time he'll brook no argument and no disrespect from his daughter when it comes to doing as she's told."

If she knew nothing else in this crazy world descending upon her like sexual dream, Krissy knew Kate was right about Sam.

"Go clean-up and get dressed," Kate directed after another pause to reflect on her advice.

Once ready, the dominated sisters scooted out the door to run some errands, have lunch, and mostly just get away from the decadence of home by returning to the normal outside world.

Sam spent his time lounging around the house, marveling at his unimaginable good fortune with the dramatic changes in his relationships with his attractive, respectful daughters - not to mention his young, spirited and very appealing granddaughters.

Catching a game on TV, the rough-hewn mid-60''s ex-soldier generally laid low, recovering his strength and stamina after the most spectacular and vigorous bouts of unexpected sex than he'd had in years.

Even David had to take-off, with a morning class and afternoon wrestling practice, he valued the time to ponder his next move, and could even get some quality time playing video games at his buddy Lawrence's house before it was time to return home for the traditional family dinner.

Unlike the previous night with Britney's absence and Allison's late appearance, on this night, the entire family was present. Despite the heavy specter of illicit sex and debauchery hanging unspoken over the occasion, the conversation and meal was every bit as genial and engaging as usual.

Kristina, perhaps truly adopting her wise sister's counsel and new Krissy persona ever more deeply in what was very likely a survival technique, appeared recovered from her introduction to the unseemly exhibitions of perverse sex in which she was the star attraction more times than not to present an accepting and pleasant demeanor.

The transition was reflected by her casual outfit - not overly revealing, but certainly much freer and more unreserved than her usual conservative attire. To begin, the modest 35-year-old divorcee's short but shapely legs were mostly exposed by the red cotton short shorts stopping just below the round cheeks of her delightful bottom.

It also was clear she'd taken to heart David's warning about wearing a bra, as her large, full, well-formed breasts stood upfront and unencumbered on her chest, pressing at her tight black t-shirt emphasizing her soft yet prominent nipples to the quiet surprise of the other ladies, and the decided pleasure of the observant men.

The evening was more of the same - watching TV on the couch, partaking a beer or glasses of wine, talking about their lives, and generally enjoying each other's company.

"Awwhhh," Allison yawned at ten, ready for a night of unmolested sleep - uncertain such a luxury would be granted by her autocratic brother again anytime soon.

"Yeah, I'm hittin' it too," Sam concurred, exiting with a kiss on each daughter's cheek in a manner suggesting genuine parental love and affection with no indication at all he'd fucked both cherished women within the last 24 hours.

For the first time, the retired military man moved off to sleep in a foldout bed in the den after spending the last two nights nodding off in a chair or the sofa, albeit to be woken by spectacular blowjobs by Kate and his two granddaughters.

"Let's go, mom," David ordered in the innocuous form of a request.

"Ummm, tonight?" Kate questioned abashedly.

"Sure. I need to expend a little pent-up energy before I fall asleep," the young tyrant stated firmly, his intentions clear about a hearty round of hardcore sex with his fit mother before sleeping together in her marital bed.

That left Aunt Krissy and Britney.

"Well, looks like I'd better get to bed too," Krissy agreed with the consensus, rising to head for her own room.

"Oh no, Aunt Krissy," Brit immediately interceded. "David promised me a slumber party tonight in my room."

"Huh? Why? What do you mean?" the startled divorcee asked nervously, immediately assuming girl talk and pillow fights weren't on the schedule, and she was about to embark on another bizarre session of incestuous lesbian sex.

"Come now, my delicious aunt," Britney cooed her illicit invitation. "I've been waiting for this all day, and besides, David wants me to teach you a few things you'll find both fun and useful in your new life."

"Oh, I don't know if that's necessary, Brit," the off-guard aunt warily deferred, hoping for a night of solitary peace after the disreputable events of the day and unprepared for lewd Sapphic adventures in her niece's bedroom. "I'm really tired."

"Nonsense, I'll wake you up," the upbeat teen vixen assured, "and afterwards, I promise you'll sleep better than ever."

Leaning inward, the diminutive, athletic and alluring young lass gripped her uncomfortable aunt by the shoulders to forcefully pull her close and plant an extremely non-familial kiss on Krissy's lips. Holding the position far longer than was proper, Brit casually pressed her firm upright tits into the generous, plush breasts of her petrified aunt.

"So now, shall we, to the boudoir?" the playful soccer queen asked with affected grace, mimicking a seductive scene she'd watched in some old Hollywood movie.

*****************************

Krissy entered Brit's bedroom with trepidation. She hadn't been in the lusty teenager's room since yesterday morning when David and his twin first sprung their trap to ensnare their breathtaking but low self-esteem aunt into a new life as a wanton, free-spirited but subservient sex toy.

"Get comfortable, Aunt Krissy," Brit suggested suggestively, stripping off her form-fitting tank top before the door was even closed to stand in only the snug athletic shorts suiting her lifestyle she wore often. "We have so much to do."

The dubious older woman stood solemn and wondering, observing the hungry look in her aggressive niece's lovely blue eyes as Britney approached with her gloriously compact C-cup tits bouncing tightly on her chest and a wicked smile on her pretty face.

Brit was in no hurry, but was unsatisfied with her squeamish aunt's tardy response, so immediately assumed an authoritative stance to kickstart the reticent divorcee into action.