Family Takedown 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohh, sooo nice, yesssss," the infatuated beauty whimpered through a small orgasm even as she thrust another two inches into her burdened aunt.

"Uhhhnnhh, ohhh Brit. I don't know. Please, it's too much," Krissy lamented as her gorged cunt accepted over eight of the ten inches comprising the rubber behemoth. "Please baby, no more. I can't take anymore."

'Wap,' Britney placed another slightly harder whack on her complaining aunt's tempting bottom, causing the reddened globe to jiggle enticingly while emitting a shrill squeak from between Krissy's gnarled lips.

"Okay, Aunt Krissy, I understand. This thing is huge," the impassioned minx agreed, gripping the defenseless older woman's meaty hips within her strong fingers in preparation for taking her aunt completely to 'fuck the shit' out of her as she'd impertinently promised to do.

"Ohh, ohhhhh!" Krissy exclaimed with alarm. "Thank you. Thank you so much."

Brit withdrew the enormous rubber cock from Krissy's clutching snatch to the broad rim of the expansive cockhead in one bold move, with the ecstatic teen dominatrix reveling as her waylaid aunt's fleshy labia stretched along the fake veined shaft as it retreated, clinging longingly to the span in anxious anticipation of its rapid return.

"Ahhhrrrrrgghhh! Ohhh dear gawwwd," the assailed woman groaned deeply when the powerful girl drilled the mighty dildo firmly into the fiery channel to its full 10" length.

Krissy had never felt anything like the immense rubber dildo in her life. Even her father's thick stanchion paled in comparison. The fake prick filled her unbelievably full, stretching her elastic sheath expansively, and sending chills of arousal to race through her shuddering body.

The promise to spare her aunt of the huge cock's full measure was merely a ruse designed to relax Krissy. Catching her off-guard, the surprised woman's limits were pushed to the brink when her unrelenting niece's pelvis pressed into the soft cheeks of her aunt's up-thrust backside as the merciless tool bottomed out.

"Wahhh, ohhhhh fuuucck!" Krissy howled a rarely used curse word.

"Uhhhhh, yes," Brit sighed too as a second tremor of orgasm roiled her toned body, bouncing her wonderfully firm tits with her diamond hard nipples now spikes of rigid pink flesh.

On fire with uncontrollable lust and determined to hammer her hapless aunt to a jaw-dropping climax, Britney laid into the defenseless woman's vulnerable fuck hole with a fury, plowing the entire length of the demanding spear in and out, over and over as she desperately sought to shatter Krissy's mind and body with crippling orgasms.

"Awwnnnhh, ohhh, nooooo," Krissy sputtered as the conquering shaft split her pussy wide and she spilled copious lubricating fluids to accommodate the unforgiving invader. "Sooo big! Ohhhhh, stretching me, baby."

Intoxicated with the power of her fake cock and an unremittent desire to pound her uptight aunt to the point of absolute submission in her new role as licentious slut and family fuck doll, Britney fought on.

"Awwggghh, uhh, uggh," Brit grunted, sweat pouring from her forehead and dripping off the pointed ends of her eraser tip nipples as her muscular arms strained and her resilient hips flew with reckless abandon.

"Arrgh, unngh, ugh," the teen shouted with her intense effort as she fucked her capitulating aunt harder and harder while the vibrating metal prod gloriously massaged her G-spot in unison.

"Ohh, ohhh, ohhhhh, Britney," Krissy finally wailed her surrender, her head thrown back with pigtails flailing and her bounding big tits gyrating crazily beneath her frame with a mind of their own. "Yesss, oh yes, fuck me hard, baby. Fuck me, unnh, so hard with your, ugh, big cock!"

"Yeah, take it, slutty Krissy! Cum on my big cock," Britney crowed derisively with pride in her victory and a thrill with the power of the dominating rubber phallus, acting every bit ego-driven as the owner of a real-life cock.

'WHACK!' the exalting teen spanked her aunt, this time more fiercely on her tender behind as she fucked the vanquished woman through a body-rocking orgasm, while sparking her own wonderful climax again on her little vibrating prick.

"Ahhh, yes, cumming!" her overwrought aunt exclaimed submissively as the smack sent her over the edge. "Ohhh, cumming. Cumming on your big cock."

"Fuck Krissy, ahhhhh, cumming too! Ohhh, so, uh-uh, strong," Brit gushed as she came, with the reverberations from the buzzing device spreading throughout her pelvis up to her thick rigid nipples to fly out her fingers and toes.

The tremendous 10" fake cock hammered Krissy's distorted cunt hole brutally, even as the most potent waves of her orgasm subsided with smaller ripples of pleasure taking their place. The sloppy sounds of her aunt's soaking twat squished noisily with each introduction of the huge prick, inspiring the enthusiastic coed to continue drilling her exhausted aunt as one climax rolled into the next.

"Unnggh, unnh, Brit, please, stop," Krissy begged on raw elbows and weak knees as she absorbed the pounding from a bigger cock than she'd ever known. "I can't, unngh, take anymore."

Eventually the words broke through and with a gentle pat on the hip, the exhilarated teen relinquished her tight grip on her devastated aunt's broad backside. Britney slowed until she was simply sawing half the thick pole into Krissy's gaping fuck tunnel at a leisurely pace while easing down from her own titanic orgasms.

'Plop,' the last of the wide crown escaped the clutching maw of her aunt's overworked cunt as Brit pressed 'off' the battery pack and withdrew the bitch breaking tool completely.

"Awwwhh, thank god," Krissy collapsed facedown on the bed with legs akimbo.

Sublimely, the position offered her gratified niece an X-rated view of her esteemed aunt's gaping cunt split wide, with her ragged labia puffy and red, and the surrounding surface of the abused orifice glistening with the messy remnants of her generous flow from the body-shaking orgasm.

Brit's sleek toned body glowed with her own copious perspiration, with her sweat-soaked hair matted to plaster her bangs against her forehead above her flushed smiling face. The exhausted teens delightfully buoyant C-cup tits rose and fell in sync with her deep breaths.

Finally, Britney dropped to the bed beside her aunt.

"I thought you were gonna break me, Brit," Krissy confided.

Physically, she fought to recover from the trauma of taking the giant cock, while emotionally she battled her internal demons over the immoral, incestuous yet highly stimulating sex she'd just had with her depraved, compelling and very appealing 18-year-old niece.

"Not break you, Aunt Krissy," Brit cleverly replied with a quick turn of the phrase, "break you in."

Panting and gasping with their efforts, the enervated and ultimately sexually satiated women lay sprawled lewdly on the comforter, too drained to move or even engage in an affectionate post-sex cuddle, before quickly falling asleep.

END CHAPTER 19