Family Takedown 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeez, dad," she marveled jokingly as his deflating cock slipped from her glazed lips with a single strand of translucent jism clinging to the quivering petal, before snapping off to join the glistening semen coating her chin. "An old guy like you pumping out a load like that. I'm impressed."

"Whew, of course, your mother used to take it all," the heavily breathing man provoked teasingly, revisiting the ongoing competition between his revered bereaved wife and ambitious daughter.

"Don't be mean, daddy," Kate replied with a frown, feeling falsely devalued, then shooting a knowing look with a wanton twinkle in her eye. "I guess I'll just need to practice more."

"Oh dear, I don't know if I can take that," Sam answered sincerely, splitting the apple to appease his prideful girl. "Okay, okay, you suck cock better than your mother, but she's got you on swallowing cum."

"Fair enough, daddy. I'll see what I do about that," Kate smartly accepted his challenge, then gave her father's softening cock a gentle tug and a kiss. "Now get off this couch. This was a wake-up call, after all, so time to get up."

*****************************

Allison slept in the next morning. It was her turn to 'wake' David, but he exercised consideration for his big sister, knowing he had tested her severely the previous night in taking her anal cherry, so graciously granted the sore bookworm a generous reprieve.

That didn't mean his constantly hard cock didn't need attention, and in fulfillment of his goals for his full-bodied aunt, David knew just where he wanted to get it.

The party last night had fully immersed David's lovely, unconfident aunt into the world of Krissy. She had fucked her father, or at least, he had fucked her, and had her pussy eaten too by both Sam and her apparently bisexual sister.

Kristina was crushed, confused, and uncertain how to respond, and David had no intention of letting the tempting divorcee out of his demented grasp. The incorrigible youth wanted to cement Krissy's new vivacious personality and status as 'fuck doll' permanently into her malleable psyche.

David was determined to see his submissive aunt's adoption of the debauched lifestyle as a licentious tramp take root by the end of her visit. Intuitively, he understood that conventional puritan Kristina would occasionally rear her unhappy head, and he planned to squash it before it could ever regain control.

'That uptight bitch is gone,' he promised himself.

To do so, David intended to relentlessly drive Kristina's sullen, unassured personality into the ground whenever it appeared. More enjoyably, he planned to accomplish that feat by fucking her five ways to Sunday at every opportunity to instill Krissy's wanton attitude in its place.

Oral, lesbian, incestuous, and even anal. The more deviant the better. Nothing was off-limits as David employed a no-holes-barred approach to breaking his voluptuous aunt. The degenerate teen fully expected the converted prude to return home as his like-minded grandfather's unquestionably devoted daughter and deferential big-titted sex toy.

*****************************

"Good morning, Aunt Krissy," David greeted his startled aunt, sneaking from behind to wrap his arms around her waist and slip his inquiring hand down the front of her loose, casual shorts.

"Ahhh, David, what are you doing?" she exclaimed with surprise at his unexpected attack, followed by a yelp of disapproval when his probing digits skimmed the surface of her neatly shaved pussy mound. "Hey, stop that!"

"Smooth as silk," he affirmed his pleasure at learning the fledgling family sex toy had adhered to Britney's warning to keep her newly accessible cunt devoid of hair at all times. "Well done."

It was still morning, and Kristina had just entered the kitchen after washing her appealing body and self-consciously shaving her mons a short time earlier as sternly directed by her well-intentioned but undoubtedly debauched niece during their disturbing shower episode yesterday morning.

"Allison required a few good swats on the ass before learning that lesson," David explained with an ominous hint of the repercussions for disobedience. "Looks like I won't need to do the same with your cute bottom."

"Damn it, David. That's so rude," Kristina complained, squirming uncomfortably when his index finger slid across the sealed entrance to her unwelcoming vagina, but doing nothing more to make him stop. "Not to mention personal."

"Don't get so upset, Aunt Krissy," the crass lad fired back. "You passed the test. You should be pleased."

"Well, I'm not," his vexed aunt replied, gamely meeting his challenge with more muster than she truly felt, and instead tensing nervously inside as the words left her mouth. "You can't just feel me up any time you like."

"Actually," David hissed in response his disagreement. "I can and I will."

To accentuate the point, the unequivocal youth's other hand landed on his accosted aunt's giant right tit, squeezing it firmly and immediately registering his disappointment in discovering her functional, supportive bra.

"Shit, Aunt Krissy, you have some things to learn," he barked with disdain, genuine anger edging his voice in expressing his displeasure and growling his directive to the timid, suddenly fearful mid-30's woman.

"No bras in the house. Ever! Not unless I say so," the imperious collegian made clear. "Get it off. Now. Take the blouse off too."

"David, please? We're in the kitchen," Kristina's tone grew tremulous and apprehensive, intuitively understanding she was barking up the wrong tree and risking her antagonized nephew's reprisal. "Someone might come in. My dad is home."

"Seriously? That's what you're worried about?" David scoffed with a chuckle in his voice. "The old man ate your pussy and fucked you hard last night. I don't think grandpa seeing your big tits is your most important concern. Now, get it off!"

Defeated and incapable of facing the muscled young athlete's true wrath, Kristina scrambled to undo the buttons and shed the blouse quickly to reveal the plain white bra. Her blue eyes grew red with hurt and her hands trembled as she just as efficiently dropped the straps and undid the sturdy back hooks to remove the offending undergarment.

"Here, give it to me," he sharply extended his hand to his quaking aunt, staring hungrily at Krissy's spectacular jugs as her anxiety sent the impressive pair jiggling delightfully with her roseate nipples soft and flaccid.

Examining the label, David smiled broadly, then tossed the unneeded bra onto the nearby kitchen table.

"Ha, I didn't really need to read that to know you're a double-D," he chortled. "Honestly, you put mom to shame, and she's got incredible tits too."

"Really, David, must you be so, umm, crude?" Krissy reprimanded the wicked youngster, but remained careful not to instinctively cover her jostling breasts for fear of making her situation worse. "That's your mother you're talking about."

"Oh, but I must be," David answered smartly, playing along with the game, and making no secret his enjoyment of his aunt's angst and growing vulnerability by reminding Kristina of her shameful circumstance. "Especially when I've got her little sister standing topless in the kitchen shaking her big tits at her teenage nephew."

"Please, David, I took off my bra," she attempted to bargain with the unflappable wrestler. "I won't wear it anymore. Let me put by blouse back on. This is embarrassing."

"No, and don't ask again," he snarled in response, then set about demonstrating his true intentions for her defilement in the family kitchen - the most public and well-traveled common room in the house.

"I missed my wake-up call this morning," the 18-year-old terror revealed.

Standing only a foot away from his besieged aunt in only his boxers, with his muscular chest and arms flexing while his face flushed with passion and irritation, David stared at Krissy's tearful blue eyes with a purposeful gaze. Then, the brash youth caught his aunt's sudden glance down his torso to the unmistakable column of poorly hidden cock meat pressing his shorts.

"That's right, Aunt Krissy," David gleefully elucidated with mock charity. "It's Allison's turn, but I let her sleep because I'm such a good little brother."

Krissy cocked her head a turn, not truly comprehending his meaning, but remembering her gentle niece's anal deflowering the night before and realizing whatever he meant included sex - a fact confirmed with his next words.

"It's too late for a wake-up BJ," he enlightened his befuddled aunt, recognizing Britney had yet to explain the morning ritual for women in the Thornton household.

"Wake-up BJ?" Kristina questioned, shaking her head doubtfully and unsure she wanted to know more. "David, you don't want me to, umm, you know?"

"No, I'm guessing you haven't learned enough to give a good one yet anyway," the nodding youth added cryptically, "but you have other wonders to offer a horny kid like me. You can learn proper blowjob technique some other time."

"You mean, my body? You want to use my body?" Kristina chafed at the prospect of sex with her nephew again, even after the undeniably mind-numbing orgasms he gave her yesterday by the pool.

"Well, more specifically, Aunt Krissy, I want that under-used snatch you kept from Uncle Thomas all those years," her heartless nephew gibed, coldly referring to the infrequent sex sending her ex-husband into the arms of another woman.

"Don't be cruel, David," Kristina whimpered, genuinely hurt by the unsubtle insinuation of her consequential restraint in providing her former spouse with an active sex life. "I did the best I could."

"Yeah, right. That's why my uncle is boning some other chick," David scoffed with an intimidating sneer, then summarily issued his indecent command. "Drop your pants and bend over the counter."

"No, I won't. It's wrong, David," his resistant aunt protested. "I'm your aunt. You can't just take me whenever you want."

'SMACK!'

The open-hand slap across Kristina's huge left tit sent the gelatinous mound careening into her equally large right breast and a howl escaping her gaping lips as the stunned divorcee absorbed the pain.

"Owwwch," the abused aunt wailed, immediately drawing her arms protectively to her sensitive boobs to in a futile attempt at preventing further chastisement by her aggressive nephew.

"Damn it, Krissy, haven't you figured out yet I always get what I want in this house?" he upbraided the unnerved woman. "Now, as the cops like to say, 'turn around and assume the position.'"

Frightened to the point of inaction, Kristina only stood frozen and cowering. What little will she possessed to resist her overpowering nephew was shattered, but she was also too numbed with trauma to promptly comply.

"Not saying it twice, Krissy," David snapped, swiftly grabbing her by the wrist to spin her half-nude body around and press her flushed torso towards the countertop.

"Arms out, hands down, and don't you move, or I promise, my dear aunt, I'll tan your lovely ass so hard that slap to your tit will feel like a love tap," the imperious youth bullied, holding his defenseless aunt's tremoring body in place for a moment until he determined she'd submit.

"Ohhh, David, please, not here," Kristina stammered with shame. "At least, take me to my room. Someone could walk in."

"Let 'em," he retorted, his tone changing from anger to domination as his confidence in her meek acquiesce to his demands took hold. "Mom won't do anything, and I'd bet grandpa's warped enough to get off watching his little girl put to the cock."

The curvy divorcee's delicious body was now vulnerably positioned before the commanding collegian, bent at the waist with Krissy's straight chestnut hair draping her face as she anxiously stared at the granite countertop waiting for her tormentor's next move.

"That's a good girl," David granted with demeaning approval, still sensing the presence of priggish Kristina and wanting to banish her from her impressionable aunt's personality forever.

"I need Krissy here full-time," he admonished seriously. "Krissy knows how to please a lover. Krissy won't care who sees her get fucked."

David gripped the elastic waistband at either meaty hip to yank the loose shorts over his prone aunt's outwardly presented bottom, taking her practical white cotton panties with them to puddle at her feet on the cool tile floor. Spying the plain underwear with dissatisfaction, the oppressive teen sent another strict message to his powerless aunt.

'WAP!'

The resounding spank landed harshly on her plump right ass cheek, leaving a pink handprint and a clear signal she'd committed another error.

"Yikes, that stings," Krissy complained, wiggling the glorious half-moons reflexively to inadvertently offer a tempting target for her uncompromising nephew.

'Wap!'

A second, softer blow scourged her other fleshy bun, forcing her ripe butt to shift and squirm seeking respite from the punishment.

"That's another thing, no more boring panties," David griped. "Cotton's okay if it's a thong, but otherwise it's silk, satin or lace bikinis - or nothing at all."

"Ohhh, okay, I, uhh, didn't know," the humbled aunt agreed contritely. "I'm sorry. I promise, I won't do it again."

"Damn well better not," the terrible youth grinned behind her back at his intimidated aunt's easily obtained concession.

David took a moment to scan Krissy's round backside as she shuddered uneasily with arms stretched to the countertop.

The delectable woman's butt was bigger than his mother's muscular ass, but that stood to reason considering her sedentary lifestyle in contrast to Kate's athletic endeavors. Still, the pale white globes looked magnificent and offered the prospect of hours of entertainment to whatever lucky lover had access.

The decisive young man continued his appraisal with a gentle kick at each ankle in a silent instruction to separate her legs further. In doing so, Krissy spread her arms commensurately to shoulder-width to maintain her balance.

"Spectacular," David lauded his stretched-out aunt. "You look truly spectacular, Aunt Krissy. I'd say, 'bent over ready to serve' is a good position for you."

"Oh David, really?" his embarrassed aunt asked anemically. "Must you talk that way? It's humiliating."

"Get used to it, Aunt Krissy, and a lot worse," he retorted in uncaring dismissal of her concerns. "You've spent your entire adult life as a big-titted cock tease. You need to get used to your nasty new role as a slut."

'Huhh, hunh,' Krissy sniffled, but surrendered to her intolerable nephew's strength, unable to reason with the insanity prevailing in her sister's household and accepting in her bewilderment David's irreverent caution that a return to Krissy truly was for the best.

Only her whimpers of shame filled the air for a moment.

"Okay, enough of the bullshit, Aunt Krissy," David suddenly said, intent on advancing with his goal to get his nuts off in his beleaguered aunt's snug pussy in lieu of his usual morning blowjob.

The desirous collegian's boxers were off in a heartbeat and his iron bar 8" cock set loose to waggle in the morning air, inches from the sealed entrance to Krissy's lightly tread snatch. Bracing himself with his hand on her left hip, his wavering aunt stiffened when sensing the imminent breach of her unprepared sheath before issuing one further plea.

"Wait, David, please, I'm not, umm, ready," she prevailed bashfully on her eager nephew. "I mean, I'm not, uh, wet."

"Jeez, Krissy, sluts should get wet at the mere suggestion of a hard cock in their cunt," David denigrated his naïve aunt with his exasperated reply.

Still, the callous youth condescended to spit on his fingers and presumptuously dropped his hand to smear the moisture on her dry slit, providing sufficient lubrication with a gentle rubbing until her arid pussy responded with her own flowing juices.

"Oh my, that's so, uh-um, personal, David," Krissy gasped at the sudden perfunctory contact with her intimate anatomy, particularly when David made a point of splitting the drawn seam guarding the entrance to her warm inner sleeve to moisten with his saliva-coated finger.

"That should be good enough. Now, give it up, slut," he exhorted derisively using a word Krissy disdained, but accepted without argument. "I've got a big load built up and you're just the tight snatch to relieve it."

Pressing the swollen purple knob topping his expansive pole into contact, David glided the flaring tip along the cleaved lips of her flaccid labia, drawing another gasp from the tense woman when he shifted subtly forward to slowly push the inflamed crown past the weak guardians of her delicate snatch.

"Ooooohhh, go slow, please?" Krissy whined at the intrusion, displeased to be accepting her nephew's cock in her precious vagina yet again, but also noting the impressive manner the fat cockhead parted her fleshy petals to spread them wider than Thomas ever managed with his lesser manhood.

"Sure, Aunt Krissy, slow and steady," David agreed almost graciously, at least until he followed with a disagreeable directive, "but sluts use dirty talk to get what they want."

The clear instruction to use foul language was difficult for Krissy to accept. She'd always been a proper lady who rarely if ever cursed. To do so now, asking the dominant young man for sexual courtesies to appease her needs and concerns was not easy, even considering the morally reprehensible context of incestuously fucking her nephew.

"Ohhh, okay then. Put it, um, your cock into my, uh, pussy slowly. Please?" she conceded nonetheless, not wishing to incur further punishment. "I'm just not used to having such a big, you know, cock in me."

"Better," he affirmed, shifting his hips left to right for effect, but still leaving only the broad head of his pole in her stretching hole, generously giving her the benefit of adjusting to the severe width before the introduction of more of his hearty stanchion into her elastic sheath.

'Hmmm, unmm,' the nervous divorcee grimaced, knowing more was to come, and doing all she could not to squeal at the dimensions of the broad rim of her nephew's substantial crown.

"Okay, enough foreplay," the impatient youth advised, pulling his anxious aunt's ample hips back while simultaneously slipping his own pelvis forward to deliberately sink the first half of his pulsing shaft into her warming cock sleeve one inch at a time, just as he'd promised.

"Uuuuunnhhh," Krissy issued a low, throaty moan mixing her discomfort at the large invader filling her supremely with the exceptional sense of her nephew's thick lance taking her straining channel like no other man had, at least, other than her father the night before.

"Slow enough for you, Aunt Krissy?" David asked rhetorically with a knowing smirk, understanding intuitively from her body language she was laboring to accommodate his girth, but also that his susceptible aunt was succumbing to the glorious sensation stretching her fuck hole.

"Ohhh, David, that's big," she unintentionally praised the teen, feeding his ego even as he fed her another two inches of his burrowing shaft.

"I know this is difficult, Aunt Kristina," he replied with satisfaction at her acquiescence to the perverse incestuous sex and showed as much by the unusual act of briefly reverting to her true given name. "You just didn't know what you've been missing, but I'm going to change that, and grandpa's going to reap the benefits."

As the disturbing promise left his mouth, David drove the final two inches of his rigid staff deep into the clasping maw of his defeated aunt's overwhelmed cunt until the fine curls set above the buried column brushed Krissy's sensitive bottom and his pelvis pressed into the abundant flesh of her ripe ass.