Family Takedown 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arms up, sweetie," the designing girl announced, an edge to her voice underlying her business-like demeanor.

As if a mindless automaton, Krissy's arms quickly rose towards the ceiling. She didn't really know why, but the natural submissive within and years of doing as told by her father just compelled her to follow the stern order.

"Good girl," Brit praised her grown aunt as if a child changing into pajamas, followed by an inglorious remark on her naughty intentions. "Let's set these big girls free so your loving niece can play with her aunt's wonderfully plump melons."

"Umm, well, Britney, I guess I'm glad you, uh, appreciate my, um, boobs, err, I mean, my tits," Krissy stammered, not sure how to respond to the inappropriate comment, but doing her best to comply despite her dismay.

"Who wouldn't, Aunt Krissy?" the infatuated coed exclaimed eagerly, placing a palm beneath each jello-y orb to lift the dense flesh and bobble in her greedy hands.

"These puppies are spectacular," Brit marveled wide-eyed at the abundance of pale flesh spilling between her slender fingers, before abruptly dipping to swipe the flat of her moist tongue across Krissy's silver dollar-sized areola.

"Ahhh, Brit, please?" Krissy called aloud, not really protesting, but uncomfortable with the young woman's tongue brushing her sensitive nipple and afraid of the embarrassing reflexive reaction it would engender as she sensed it stiffen.

The irrepressible youngster's response was to clamp her thin lips around the rising pink bud to suck sumptuously to erection, and then draw the rubbery tip out further with a gentle tug between her teeth.

"Uhhh, honestly sweetheart, you really shouldn't do that," the older woman mildly complained, but also shuddered as an electric charge of erotic energy pulsed within her huge breast causing goosebumps to rise on its alabaster surface.

Britney was unmoved, literally, continuing to suckle on the glorious nub as her hand squeezed, bounced and teased Krissy's other splendid and equally susceptible globe.

'Huh, whew,' Krissy breathed a deep breath and then exhaled just as intensely to the taunting of her responsive breasts.

'Slup, mumph, smup,' were the only sounds heard as Brit feasted on her big-titted aunt's magnificent jugs to the older woman's growing sexual agitation.

"Whoa!" Krissy yelped when the powerful sprite suddenly pushed her unprepared aunt forcefully backward to plop unceremoniously onto the unmade covers of her niece's double bed.

Immediately Brit was upon the flailing divorcee, pinning her effete arms to the mattress and dropping her inquisitive lips onto the luscious mouth of her startled aunt. The forceful soccer star's tongue assertively slithered between Krissy's parted lips to explore the wet oral cavity with the enthusiasm of Magellan.

'Mmmumph,' the taken woman appealed with muffled ineffectiveness, her arms useless to defend herself against Britney's assault, and her body pressed into the cushion by the toned upper body of the energetic lass.

"Give it up, Aunt Krissy," Brit pulled away to importune, stressing her dominance and her subdued aunt's weakness. "I'm stronger than you, and in time, you'll learn to want this too."

The athletic teen didn't wait for an answer, sliding her mouth along her meekly struggling aunt's gorgeous body through the parted valley of her sloping breasts and across the soft rounded skin of Krissy's nicely padded tummy until reaching the waistband of her red short shorts.

"David asked me to check your undies," Brit explained as she unbuttoned and unzipped the shorts with practiced precision. "He told me he lectured you on what's acceptable. I hope you don't disappoint him."

Krissy clutched with expectation as her forthright niece swiftly drew down her pants, then flashed a big smile.

"Pretty," the short-haired pixie glowed with her approval while studying her aunt's lacey baby blue bikini panties. "Smart choice, Aunt Krissy. I had my hairbrush nearby to chastise your sweet ass had you failed."

Krissy lay reclining on her satisfied niece's bed with her pigtails spread out on either side of her head, her arms wide and her giant tits sloping splendidly on her rising and falling chest with only the scant panties protecting her modesty.

"You do look yummy," Brit gushed at the vision of her restive mid-30's aunt set before her brilliant eyes so appealingly, "but these need to go too, and I think I'll join you."

In an instant the sassy minx had yanked her aunt's panties from her broad hips and off her legs to expose the enticing delta between her slack legs - shaved clean as Krissy had been instructed the day before. The enthusiastic nymph had her own brief athletic shorts off soon after to stand before Krissy as the epitome of female perfection.

Even the heterosexual divorcee had to admire momentarily the physical beauty of her athletic niece. Petite and toned, Britney's spectacular body was nonetheless sleek, taut and muscular. Her shoulders were broad-set for her small stature with six-pack abs complimenting the delightfully firm and flawless teardrop tits riding high on her chest.

"You probably want me to eat you again, don't you Aunt Krissy?" Brit goaded, certain that wasn't what her nervous aunt wanted, but guessing she was nonetheless expecting more perverse oral sex from her bisexual niece, just as she'd received on the bathroom counter.

"I don't know, Brit?" the perplexed woman answered sincerely. "I'm trying to be, umm, a good girl. To be Krissy."

"Don't worry, it gets easier, sweetie," Brit assured sympathetically, before her licentious nature came to the surface again, "and much more fun."

The doubtful expression on Krissy's face told of her discomfort, but the lewd teenage beauty didn't let her wallow in her confusion and shame.

"Actually, though, it's time for you to return the favor," she explained summarily. "Subservient little sex toys are built for the pleasure of their superiors, and that means both receiving and giving."

Krissy cringed at the demeaning reference to her emerging status as a 'sex toy,' but was so easily led she simply acquiesced to the idea, although her desirous niece's next words caused her to swallow hard.

"Put that pretty mouth to work, Aunt Krissy," Brit ordered directly, deftly climbing from the foot of the bed to straddle her alarmed aunt's slack shoulders in a move so swift and sure it would have impressed her twin brother's wrestling coach. "It's my turn, and you owe me, sweetie."

The expectant teen looked down at her naked aunt's distressed face insistently, and then gave Krissy a gentle nudge to spur her to action, shifting the split mouth of her moist pussy the last few inches upward until set within tongue reach of the disoriented woman's luscious mouth.

"Britney, I've, um, never done this before," the reticent divorcee offered, searching for any lame excuse not to perform the odious incestuous act the young girl clearly expected, "besides, you're my niece."

"All the better then," Brit replied unpersuaded. "You can learn to eat pussy on someone you love, and one who won't be judging your every move."

Krissy staring disconcertedly at the pretty pink flower of her niece's admittedly appealing cunt, blossoming with arousal before her wide eyes and presented for her to pleasure. She was seemingly unconvinced.

"You do love me, don't you, Aunt Krissy?" the inveigling girl asked with coquettish allure.

"You know I do, Brit," Krissy scoffed at the question, "but, I mean, this is perverse."

"Damn it, Krissy!" the impatient teen snapped back, tired of the resistance and sensing a little force was necessary to break down her insecure aunt. "Get your sweet lips between my legs and eat my cunt. I'm not gonna ask again."

Frightened by the sudden vehemence in the youngster's tone, the flustered woman cast a last quick glance at the teenager's serious expression, before reluctantly addressing her focus to the glistening chasm of the delicate pink gash, sensing the smoldering heat of her niece's growing arousal.

Krissy had never been so close to a pussy before, and took a contemplative moment to admire the pristine beauty of her adorable niece's pretty peach. The bald surface of Brit's mound was smooth and supple, curving invitingly to her vulva where it joined to the straining tendons of her inner thighs pulling to either side by her stretching limbs.

'Huhhh,' the straight ex-wife inhaled reflexively, filling her nostrils with a pungent musky aroma expressing the sheer height of Brit's sexual fervor at the prospect of receiving her novice aunt's inaugural effort at eating pussy.

The entrance to Brit's delectable twat parted slightly as her puffy labia swelled with her excitement, generously coated by her slick juices as an overture to the inexperienced woman to feast on the fleshy goodness and potent flavors of her youthful twat.

Still, Krissy couldn't move. Her moral boundaries simply wouldn't let her close the final inch - to actually eat her hard-bodied niece's dainty little snatch.

'Mmmuph,' the mature divorcee squealed with muffled effect when suddenly her face was pulled into the heated breach of the moist gash as Britney abruptly grabbed each pigtail to yank firmly upward.

"I said eat my pussy!" Brit charged vociferously, letting up on her restraint enough to give Krissy the room to fulfill her orders, without letting her get away. "That means get your mouth on it and lick."

With no other option, Krissy tentatively slipped her tongue between her lips, contacting her expectant niece's rubbery flesh petals to taste for the first time the savory saltiness of a flowing cunt. The hairless surface of Brit's pristine twat was soft and not unpleasant against her tender lips, and Krissy felt the young girl's pussy pulse in response to her probing tongue.

"Ohhh, yes. That's better, sweetie," the teen vixen cooed in gratification. "Now, eat me out Krissy. Lick my pussy good."

With her directions clear, Krissy drew her inquisitive tongue along the length of her niece's tender seam, finding the flavor not as offensive as she feared, and satisfied with Brit's positive response under the timid lapping.

'Slup, smuph, slurp,' Krissy ran the wet appendage up and down in an undisciplined attempt to emulate the stirring action both Britney and her own sister had employed to get her off in the last 24 hours.

'Mmmmm, ohhh,' Brit sighed at the unsophisticated oral efforts of her uneducated aunt.

The bisexual young athlete didn't care that Krissy didn't have a clue about eating pussy. Rather, she was merely pleased knowing it was her bashful, hetero aunt plying her tongue aimlessly along the seeping opening in her inaugural attempt at cunnilingus.

Krissy did the best she could, trailing the flat up the spread lips of Britney's wide twat. She was afraid to dip fully into the heated crevice but did find the swollen pearl of the contented girl's clit at the top of the crease and knew enough to place her focus there, eliciting another happy moan from the surrendering soccer star.

"Ohhhhhhh, like that, Krissy," Brit groaned her satisfaction. "Very nice. Work a clit like that and you'll make any girl cum in no time."

The uncertain divorcee, imprisoned on her back with her face planted squarely between her cute 18-year-old niece's limber thighs, took Brit's advice to heart - anxious to finish the unwanted task and just wishing to go to sleep after her trying day.

Licking, jabbing, stroking and stabbing her tongue tip on the exquisite sex bug, Krissy did anything and everything she thought she might enjoy herself to get Britney off.

"Unnnh, unhhh, ohhh fuck, right there," Brit squeaked joyously, still holding her aunt by the pigtails but clearly involved in her growing arousal at the thought of her beautiful straight aunt eating her sumptuous pussy.

Krissy was a novice, but she wasn't stupid, and simply bore down on the receptive nub, driving her tongue tip firmly against the spastic button to force her faltering niece further along the road to orgasm.

"Awnnhhhhh," the happy teen yelped cataclysmically and then jerked her strong hips as she came powerfully. "Ohhhhh, fucking yesssss. You're making me, uh, cum!"

As the reverberation of her climax cascaded through her muscular body, the out of control girl pulled hard on Krissy's pigtails, slamming her mouth against her squirting cunt hole. Involuntarily, Brit's tanned thighs contracted to trap her beleaguered aunt's head, leaving her nothing to do but ride out her suffocating orgasm until the teen finally relented.

'Whew, huhh,' Krissy inhaled deeply when Brit eventually released her before she smothered completely, her face shiny with the youngster's copious pussy juice, but afraid to lick her lips to take the foreign effluent into her mouth.

"Ohhh, Aunt Krissy," Brit exclaimed, enraptured by the unbelievable notion she'd just cum on her beloved aunt's mouth, "that was a dream come true - my very own loving aunt eating my pussy to the best orgasm. It was every bit as good as when mom eats me."

Krissy rolled her eyes at the awkward compliment, smiling uncomfortably in acknowledgement and grateful the objectionable task was finished.

"Don't get me wrong, you have a lot to learn about cunt-munching, but I know you'll get there," the pixie-haired teen expected knowingly. "I'll help you, and I'm sure you can practice on mom and Allison too."

"Ohhh no, I don't think that's necessary," Krissy demurred politely, balking at the idea of orally pleasing her admirable big sister or lingering between the spread thighs of her bookish niece.

"The hell you say," Brit scowled in return. "I promised David you'd be proficient at dining on snatch by the time you left, and you damn well better not make a liar out of me."

Krissy's eyes dipped and she gulped, merely nodding her head in obeisance rather than drawing further ire.

"In fact, you're gonna eat one of us every day between now and the end of your visit," Brit autocratically pronounced, "or my twin brother will hear about it, and grandpa too. Believe me, you don't want that."

"I, umm, okay," the older woman acquiesced, knowing better than to object anymore and instead reluctantly agreeing to the disturbing command.

"Well, now that that's settled, I have another game we can play," the delighted teen stated to her unaware aunt's surprise.

"What? Can't I just go to sleep?" Krissy complained weakly, knowing that wasn't happening until Brit permitted. "What are we doing now?"

"It's great. I promise you'll love it," Brit assured as she moved with purpose to her closet, withdrawing what appeared to be a leather belt with a realistic cock dildo attached. "It's called 'hot niece fucks the shit out of her big-titted aunt.'"

"Oh, ohhh nooooo," the wary divorcee suddenly found her voice, protesting vehemently as the girl approached and she realized for the first time the sheer size of what had to be a thick 10" long hard rubber phallus protruding from the business side of the belt.

"Britney, please, I can't handle that," Krissy objected fearfully. "It's huge. I can't take a dildo that big, um, in me."

"Yet," the imperious athlete declared certainly, "but you will, and I'll bet you'll be singing its praises by the time I'm done."

The undeterred teen beauty strapped the belt in place snuggly around her narrow hips, with a previously unseen curved finger-like projection on the inside slipping easily into her slippery slit.

"Uhhh, oooh yeah," Brit sighed when she pressed a button in the back that turned on a battery pack, electrifying the slender protrusion firmly contacting the zealous coed's hyper-susceptible G-spot. "Oh fuck, that's good."

Aroused and ready for action, Brit prepared to fulfill her promise of a memorable experience for her nervously waiting aunt, resting anxiously on the bed uncertain what to expect, but afraid of the monster dong and even more so of surrendering to its power, as her indulgent niece predicted.

"Ass up and elbows down, Aunt Krissy," the adorable martinet declared adamantly, directing her big-breasted prey into a doggy-style pose on the mattress. "Present your pretty pink slit ASAP, or you'll be taking this big cock in another hole that will be a lot less pleasant."

"I mean it," she growled when her aunt didn't move fast enough.

Krissy's eyes widened at the threat, knowing exactly which orifice her insistent niece referenced and wanting nothing to do with such a horrifying possibility. Adroitly turning to kneel on hands and knees, Brit immediately corrected her compliant aunt's error, seeking to ensure proper access to the delightful sheath she intended to ravage with giant fake cock.

"I said elbows, Aunt Krissy," she barked instructively, "and back-up that pretty ass to the edge of the bed."

Scurrying to obey, naked and subdued Kristina Donovan soon found herself in an unlikely and vulnerable position she'd never imagined prior to her visit to her sister's welcoming family. Her tense face was turned to the side, pressing her cheek into the mattress with her wild eyes darting in wonder at her unconscionable fate, leaving her gloriously ripe melons to hang languidly brushing her steel-hard nipples lightly against the textured comforter.

The plump flanks of the divorcee's translucently pale ass cheeks stood raised and waving in a lurid display inviting the attention of a chastising palm, which Brit was happy to provide if needed. The stunning tableau was centered above the shiny, juice-soaked entrance to her uncontrollably ready fuck hole, helplessly awaiting the introduction of the rigid column of hard rubber cock.

"Hmmm, here we go," Britney practically gasped at the vision of the fat knob of the realistic-looking crown braced against her nervous aunt's flowering pussy mouth.

Combined with the steady electric buzz of the metallic finger embracing her G-spot, the poor young girl was nearly creaming herself just at the prospect of fucking her mother's sweet big-titted sister to orgasmic oblivion.

"Ohhh, umm, Brit?" Krissy squeaked her concern at the width of the broad rim of the inanimate knob when it split her elastic opening wide as the athletic teen pushed forward, breaching the steamy hole in the first foray into her aunt's moist fuck sleeve.

"Awwhhhhh, that's beautiful," her enthralled niece declared under her breath as the effects of the vibrator and vision of the giant cockhead cleaving her prostrate aunt's snatch filled her mind.

"Fuck, sometimes I wish I had a real cock," Brit declared wistfully.

"Please sweetie, go slow," Krissy urged, nearly panicking as two, and then three inches of the rubber beast were forced steadily into her stretching channel.

'Smack,' Brit laid a mild slap onto her aunt's marvelously fleshy ass cheek, just because she could and also because it looked so inviting as she backed off an inch before lancing another three inches of the harsh tool into Krissy's distended twat.

"Unnnggh," the overwhelmed divorcee grunted, less from the spank and more from the stress of accepting the broad girth of the dense pole into her straining fuck sheath. "Ohhhhh, it's so thick, honey."

"One step back, two steps forward," the excited soccer queen announced as she sluiced a further two inches into Krissy's dark hole after retreating momentarily.

"Ahhhgggggh," the struggling mid-30's woman growled, bracing herself as best she could but feeling the momentum forward scraping her sensitive nipples agonizingly against the tactile bed comforter to send an exquisite surge of erotic energy connecting the crinkled fleshy buds directly to her inflamed clitoris.

Brit shook under the thrill of fucking her beautiful mature aunt, powered in part by the taunting hum of the electrified mental finger stroking her G-spot each time she drove a little more of the burrowing shaft into Krissy's yielding pussy.