Family Takedown 20

Story Info
Krissy transformed and the visit ends.
16.2k words
4.64
30k
21
0

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is fictitious and so are the characters. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All characters are 18-years old or older. All rights reserved.

This is the final chapter of this story arc. Truthfully, it contains as much incest as non-consensual/reluctant sex, but I decided to submit to this section as that is where the other chapters reside, and the sex is often reluctant. If that bothers you, don't read it. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author.

KRISSY'S MAKES THE GRADE

Powerful arms rode lax around her mid-section, and a warm petite body pressed against the curve of her back as a prying hand pawed gently at her big pillowy breasts. Kristina Donovan detected a tender kiss on her cheek as she lay on her side in a dreamless repose on the soft mattress.

"Wakey, wakey," the squeaky tone of her darling but commanding young niece rung in her ears to interrupt the sound sleep of the worn-out divorcee at what the dim sunlight indicated was the crack of dawn.

"Huh? What?" Krissy mumbled short questions consecutively, questioning the girlish voice rousing her from her much-needed slumber.

"Time to get up, Auntie Krissy," the overly enthusiastic nymph beckoned cheerfully, followed by a cryptic rejoinder. "You have a job to do."

"Britney, where? Umm, why are you in my room?" the mid-30's aunt yawned with confusion as to her whereabouts.

"He-he," Brit giggled like the 18-year-old teen she was, reminding her naked aunt of last night's scandalous sleepover and the many splendidly deviant acts they'd committed. "Wrong. You're in my room, in my bed. We had a slumber party. You know, sleeping together and doing other fun girly things. Remember?"

"Ohhh, oh my, yes, that's right," the pigtailed older woman stumbled as the flurry of sordid memories of lesbian oral sex and the huge strap-on dildo flooded her waking mind, rekindling a queasy revulsion throughout her gloriously nude body.

Suddenly, Krissy felt sore between the legs at the thought of the giant rubber cock her impertinent niece used to ravage her ragged, raw pussy, and even her jaw ached a bit from the furious tonguing of the cute young coed's insatiable clitoris.

"It was so much fun," Britney beamed with an impish grin that barely hid her delight in the fantastic dream come true of lusty, taboo incestuous sex with her decidedly straight, big-titted aunt. "I so want to do it again, but first, there's more to learn, and you have an assignment."

"Assignment? What more can there be?" the mentally tested and physically drained recent divorcee asked, apprehensively concerned about what further depravity could ensue after last night's debauchery.

Whatever Brit had in mind, the disquieted aunt was certain her uncompromising niece intended to take her further down the road to becoming Krissy -- subservient fuck doll, and retiring her staid, repressed former life as Kristina forever.

"It's your turn, Aunt Krissy," the charming, hard-bodied soccer star replied as if the question was the most ridiculous thing she'd ever heard. "It's time to wake-up grandpa."

"So, go wake him up," Krissy sassed with a hint of irritation.

The groggy woman had forgotten David's bizarre message about 'wake-up bj's' yesterday in the kitchen. Unindoctrinated into the Thornton family wake-up protocol, she genuinely didn't understand what 'waking' her father truly entailed.

"No, no, sweetie. I said it's your turn," the intent girl insisted, ominously invoking the name of the power behind her imperative to press home the necessity of her aunt's participation. "No substitutions. David won't allow it."

Krissy furled her brow and looked incomprehensibly at her determined niece.

"Besides, I'm guessing by now grandpa is in on the game and may be expecting it," Brit added curiously. "I think he'd be disappointed if it was anyone but you."

"Oh, alright, I'll go," the unsure divorcee conceded, still not comprehending why her presence was so important, but intimidated by the mention of her demanding nephew's name and not wanting to cross his acolyte twin sister either.

Rolling out of bed, Krissy stretched her arms with her sleepy blue eyes closed. She yawned again with hands raised to the ceiling, marvelously elongating her voluptuous body as every muscle contracted in an unintendedly provocative pose, forcing a broad smile from her perverted niece observing longingly on the mattress.

Mindlessly shaking her head to send her adorable pigtails flying, the unaware woman twisted her full-figured torso first to the left, and then the right, sending her spectacularly large, pliant boobs jostling easily from one side to the other in an unknowingly suggestive showcase the bisexual teen simply ate up with a spoon.

Britney studied every magnificent curve of her tempting aunt's statuesque frame -- from her broad shoulders, to the appealing fullness of her big tits sloping delightfully without the aid of a bra, to the supple padding of her rounded tummy flaring to her mature hips and ass, and finally arriving at the plump pale mound of her hairless cunt.

To the smitten college girl, Aunt Krissy with the picture of female perfection, and she longed to return to the fragrant aromas of her delectable pussy, or roll in the mountains of her plush, pillowy breasts, or sense the flick of her revered aunt's tongue gliding up the gushing seam of her own steamy snatch.

"Oh, Brit, I'm sorry. I forgot where I was," the shaken woman gasped when she opened her fretful eyes to find her googly-eyed niece staring at her with a telling look speaking of both admiration and profound carnal desire.

"No apologies necessary, Aunt Krissy," Brit remarked happily. "You can do that all day as far as I'm concerned."

"Umm, yes, well, let me just get a robe on and we can go," her aunt declared, unnerved putting on such an unintentional but overtly sexual exhibition for the fixated lass.

"No need. Just go like that," the controlling vixen emphatically replied.

"What? I'm naked. I can't wake my father this way," Krissy appealed, her modest Kristina persona rising to the surface.

"Yeah, you can, and you will," Brit pushed back forcefully. "It's expected, and grandpa will love it."

Krissy cast an anguished expression of doubt but knew by now her niece was very serious and would tolerate no refusal.

"Anyway, by the time grandpa's awake," the teen beauty remarked with a knowing smirk, "what you're wearing, or not wearing, as it is, won't be the most important thing on his mind."

Krissy still hadn't adjusted to the rampant nudity pervading her sister's house and walking through the hallway with her equally naked libertine niece to the den serving as the temporary bedroom of her father left her feeling terribly exposed and vulnerable.

"Oh lord, Brit, I can't just enter my dad's room bare naked," the reserved woman murmured as they stood outside the closed door, ready to quietly slip in without disturbing the old man's sleep.

"Nonsense," Brit scoffed in return, adding a tidbit of information that did nothing to alleviate Krissy's fears. "Anyway, grandpa will probably be naked too, so it's no big deal."

The mentoring coed then looked at her troubled aunt and saw her sincere dread at what was about to happen. With a nod toward sympathy, Brit took Krissy by the hand to steady her quivering and reassure the mortified woman everything would be just fine.

"Look, let me give you some inside advice," the knowing teen stated about her demanding twin brother. "David has a certain way he likes things done, even blowjobs."

"Oh goodness, Britney," Krissy gasped at the verbal expression of what she now was certain was her awful task as her plight was conveyed in no uncertain terms. "I don't think I can do that. It's so, well, wicked and sinful."

"Don't worry, I'll help you," Brit assured earnestly, secretly happy at her aunt's doubts, disgracefully realizing it made Krissy's ultimate capitulation that much sweeter and highly entertaining. "Just follow my lead and grandpa will be happy. That means David will be happy too."

The profane youngster gave her hesitant aunt a gentle nudge on her ripe bare ass once the door was opened, prodding Krissy to shuffle her feet grudgingly across the carpeted floor to where her father quietly slept.

The women of the Thornton household were learning morning that Sam was a sound sleeper, especially after few rounds of whisky the night before, and this morning was no different. The burly ex-soldier snored calmly on his back in deep slumber covered only by a light blanket, half kicked off the bed by his nighttime shifting and turning.

Brit gently pulled the edge of the fabric tucked beneath her grandpa's slack leg, but otherwise, the covering came away easily to reveal the old man's naked body.

"Oh, this is too bizarre, Brit," Krissy whispered at the still unusual vision of her nude father's impressively muscular body in the faint light filtering through the half-pulled blinds as morning drew upon them.

The most demented sight of all for the disheartened divorcee was the slack tube of flaccid flesh flopped between her aged dad's muscular thighs.

One might think Krissy had adjusted to the image of Sam's large uncovered prick and hairy loose scrotum after the past two days, but she'd always been so respectful of the man and held him in such high esteem that she struggled to accept she was spying her father's bare penis, and worse, what was expected to happen next.

"Wow, I can't get over the size of grandpa's cock," Brit straightforwardly marveled under her breath in a wanton appraisal of the deflated appendage. "It's actually thicker than David's when he's hard."

"Oh Brit, I don't understand how you can say such things," the befuddled aunt sighed with dismay, although her set eyes couldn't remove themselves from his supine form, and unfortunately, the target of her niece's indecent adoration.

"It's true and you know it," the enthusiastic teen shot back with a grin. "You've seen it and even felt it. Don't kid yourself, the day will come when you love it."

Krissy reflexively raised a hand to her mouth at the prospect, but only gulped nervously with the torrid prediction, perhaps fearing it was a realistic possibility.

"Okay, enough gawking, Aunt Krissy," Britney admonished tacitly. "Get to it. 'Wake up' time for grandpa."

The time to delay was over -- her expectant niece made that abundantly clear. So, Krissy did the only thing she could, gingerly kneeling at the side of the bed near her comatose father's midsection. She was stone-cold naked, and if Sam saw her behind his closed eyes, he'd be hard as a rock.

With no make-up and her medium-length chestnut brown hair mussed from her own slumber but still in the ridiculously juvenile pigtails, Krissy still looked smoking hot. The disquieted mid-thirties divorcee's shoulder's tremored just enough to create a delightful jiggle to her giant pale tits, with the enticing movement belying her general lack of arousal as evidenced by the wide flat rose areola topping each generous globe.

Closing her eyes momentarily to steel herself and draw a calming breath, Krissy then focused uneasily on the sleeping giant cock, warily extending her hand to touch the sensitive fingertips on the soft, spongy surface of her old man's limp shaft.

Pressing lightly, either to test its density or gain some reaction -- Brit couldn't really be sure, her tentative aunt gently grazed the tender flesh, carefully drawing her fingers along the listless tube's impressive length, even when flaccid.

'Ohhh,' Krissy gasped silently, afraid to make a sound, and cognizant of Brit's warning on the walk to the den that waking her father with anything other than her mouth was considered a dismal failure subject to punishment.

Out like a light, Sam's inert cock didn't stir, so Krissy plied her hand down the span to the base and up again, gauging its unexpanded size, and fearful of its full measure when properly aroused.

Returning to the tip, her exploring fingers encircled the ductile rim of his crown and lifted the droopy tool from his pelvis to gain a sense of its weight by sliding her hand slowly down the meaty column to rest in her warm palm.

Brit's eyes were bright with concern, understanding her aunt's curiosity about the scale of her forthcoming duty, but knowing that handling the slack pole was a dangerous game considering Krissy's deplorable assignment.

"Enough," the young vixen mouthed quietly. "Get your lips on him before he wakes up, or you're in deep shit."

Krissy shifted her unsettled blue eyes to her niece briefly, recognizing Brit was trying to help, and understanding the time had come to take her father's soft cock into her mouth and summon him into the world of consciousness.

Modest and reserved all her adult life, she'd been sexually exploited during her visit in the obscenest manner by her caring family, ironically, seeking to liberalize her worldview after the devastating divorce crushing her confidence and self-esteem.

Now, it was time for the ultimate expression of that exploitation.

It was true the youngest daughter had already engaged sexually with her gruff but loving father. Hell, the old codger had lewdly eaten her pussy and then fucked her from behind only the other night. Still, she couldn't get past the queasy feeling this act was somehow nastier than any other she'd committed so far.

"Go on," Britney cajoled, nudging her paralyzed aunt into action. "Just kiss the head and take it from there."

Knowing she had no choice or face David's wrath the reticent damsel was very much in distress. Lifting the fleshy tool upright, Krissy leaned forward until her lush full lips brushed the deflated crown of her father's cock, sending a powerful surge of revulsion and yet oddly erotic energy pulsing through her nude body.

Britney visibly saw the goosebumps rise on her aunt's alabaster skin and Krissy's wide nipples tighten in response to the bizarre sensation of her mouth pressed to her daddy's forbidden prick. The stricken older woman's torso trembled with angst and arousal, leaving her hands shaking even as she gripped the old man's loose staff.

"Now lick, Aunt Krissy," the teen antagonist urged, pressuring her overwhelmed aunt to move forward before she lost her nerve completely. "Lick the head and then swallow him down."

'Ewwh,' Krissy squeaked in protest, but driven by her niece's imperative did not refuse, extending her moist tongue tip to swipe awkwardly across the supple surface.

In its present condition the skin was warm but nonresponsive, and Krissy instinctively pulled away to assess the taste and absorb the inconceivable notion she had touched her tongue to her father's cockhead. This time, dipping in to encircle the circumference of the specious knob, the reluctant daughter felt Sam's shaft twitch, causing her to drop the offending flesh as if a serpent come to life.

"Ohh," she sighed involuntarily, studying the limp tool as it clearly pulsed and flinched.

Britney caught it too and set her palm on her startled aunt's hand before she could use it to steady the roused beast, shaking her head 'no' to reinforce David's 'no hands' policy.

'Mouth only,' the instructive coed signaled without a sound.

Eyes wide but acknowledging the directive with a nod, Krissy lowered her head once more to the prostrate column, which suddenly appeared larger and inflamed in response to her attention to his sensitive crown, and had in fact grown while her focus was on her niece.

Parting her full lips, Krissy encompassed the buried urethral tube at the base, and then uncomfortably drew her mouth along the tensing length as it reflexively swelled within her velvety oral embrace. The contact was warm and illicit, and she sensed the blood flowing to engorge his forbidden tool against her perceptive lips.

'This is so weird,' she realized, trying to separate herself from the fact it was her beloved father's broad shaft she was orally embracing, but in the end unable to do so. 'I'm kissing daddy's cock.'

It didn't matter, her course was set, and upon reaching the top she reversed direction to run the fleshy column down and back up again. Asleep or not, the effect was dramatic, and Sam's expanding pole thickened and jerked between her lips. By her third trip up, his impressive cock was at three-quarters mast and ready for more.

'Okay, here goes,' Krissy decided, not truly enthused, but resigned to the idea she was going to suck off her father to satisfy her unyielding nephew's horrible dictate.

Spying the bulbous knob swelling to a size she suspected would be difficult to accommodate, her inquisitive tongue traced the fat glans in confirmation, causing Krissy to swallow hard at the prospect of fitting the inflamed crown into her mouth.

'Huhh,' she inhaled, recognizing she hadn't blown a man other than Thomas since she was in college, and neither he nor any other man was close to Sam's substantial girth in comparison.

'I just need to do the best I can,' she resolved internally, knowing that under the watchful eye of her demanding niece, that detail didn't matter.

Circling her mouth as wide as possible to capture the tensing head when it sprang with life off his hairy pelvis, jerking as the fearsome spear gained its full measure, Krissy encapsulated first the tip before stretching to envelope the entire plum-like bulb to the flaring rim.

The unprepared divorcee's jaw never felt so distended in her life with her father's large cockhead in her mouth, and for a moment she paused, wondering if she should move forward, or simply release it to ponder the accomplishment and how next to proceed.

"Wow, good job," Britney praised, truly impressed knowing her inexperienced aunt had already exceeded her expectations, having sucked her Grandpa Sam's giant head herself and cognizant of the enormity of the task.

'Mmmumph,' Krissy signaled her acknowledgement, with saliva brimming at the edge of her mouth and ready to withdraw when her encouraging niece guided her direction.

"Keep going," the immoral teen urged in a positive hushed tone, placing her hand to back of her alarmed aunt's head and asserting just enough pressure to prevent her retreat, but not so much as to force her forward either.

With no other option, the compromised woman inhaled deeply through her nose, then lowered her mouth further down the meaty column. To her relief, the shaft did thin a little past the rim to allow her lips to tighten, but it was still a generous mouthful to consume.

Krissy was no farther than halfway down her sleeping father's thick shaft when realizing she was unable to take more. She'd never throated a man before and Sam's huge staff was certainly not going to be the first -- a fact her sympathetic niece understood, relenting momentarily with the pressure enough for her aunt to withdraw to the head again, before reapplying it to signal the older woman to return down the expansive length.

'Mummp, pfff,' Krissy mumbled a modest objection, but proceeded down the rigid lance until the bulbous knob pushed to the entrance of her throat and begin another trip up.

"Oh darlin', I knew you wouldn't disappoint me," Sam's gravelly voice suddenly broke the silent tension, pleasantly awakened to find his most ardent fantasy come true -- his modest youngest daughter with his hard cock lodged between her succulent lips.

Krissy sat frozen in place for a second, mortified for her father to see her in such an indelicate position, yet subliminally relieved she'd not woken the old man with anything but her delightful mouth. Her curious blue eyes glanced up his belly at Sam in acknowledgement of his greeting, but she could think of nothing else to do other than resume bobbing on his upright stanchion now that he was conscious.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers