Family Takedown 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was humiliating and degrading, made infinitely worse knowing the attentive eyes of three equally subservient woman watched with mixed emotions -- Kate's filled with concern, Allison's with sympathy, and Brit's with abject lust.

For the next fifteen minutes, Krissy's prostrate body bounded between the two hardworking men -- her huge jugs swinging freely from her chest as each man took their pleasure with her mouth and pussy. The two were crazed with desire, using the loving aunt and daughter like a $20 whore.

'I thought daddy loved me?' she questioned, still believing he did, but recognizing she was more than merely a daughter now, and that in these moments of raw lust she was no longer his darling little Kristy, but rather his slutty sex toy Krissy.

That was her nefarious nephew's intent, of course.

David wished to debase his weakened aunt until she broke once and for all. His plan called for sweet, prudish Kristina to be wiped from her mind completely and never return. Forcing her to the role of cum dump for her father, and any other man he chose, would no doubt accomplish that goal.

As she watched knowingly, but helplessly, Kate understood that intent.

The wise matron realized Krissy's acceptance of such use of her comely body would ultimately protect her meek sister when their father invited his fellow ex-military pals over for a football game or poker night, with Krissy as hostess and the evening's entertainment sandwiched between the hard cocks of the aggressive 'take no prisoners' men.

With tears of physical strain and emotional devastation staining her face, the worst realization of her own weakness occurred when Krissy moaned a loud orgasm the moment David powered his rampaging cockhead into her throat, grasping her pigtails firmly to blow a tremendous load of salty jism directly into her stomach.

"Arrrggh," Sam bellowed moments later when he blasted his own potent cum into his baby girl's pulsating cunt, flooding the forbidden chamber with his familial seed until his balls were empty.

The sordid ordeal ended when the trio collapsed with exhaustion on the mattress and their audience's jaws dropped in astonishment at the unexpected brutality of the deviant performance they had witnessed.

*****************************

A more personal affront occurred when Sam showed up to join Krissy in the shower as she rinsed her body clean after a long strenuous night without much sleep sharing her female charms with both Brit and David. It was a startling invasion of privacy as he simply walked in the door, stripped off his robe, and hopped into the shower stall with his naked daughter.

Despite that, the event itself was somewhat perfunctory as Sam merely requested Krissy to wash him head to toe, paying special attention to his cock and balls, which she dutifully stroked to stiffness in her soapy hands until his fat cock spit a rope of gooey cum onto her belly to relieve his constant sexual tension.

Still, beyond the enjoyable and effective handjob, no actual sex took place, and it was only after the two were thoroughly cleansed that Sam's shameful demand was issued -- possibly the most embarrassing moment during Krissy's entire stay.

"Okay, sweetheart, now that you've calmed my nerves and steadied my hand, sit on the shower chair and I'll shave your pussy for you," the serene man announced as if such an intimate act was a matter of course between a father and his adult daughter.

"What? Oh, daddy, no," Krissy protested vehemently, despite her fears of crossing the loving father who had always taken care of her needs. "Please, that's so personal."

"Nonsense," Sam scoffed as if taking a razor to his discomfited daughter's nether parts was no big deal, adding disturbingly. "I've eaten your pussy -- I think I can shave it too."

Stunned by his temerity and befuddled to the point of passivity, Krissy simply dropped her round bottom to the built-in tile seat designed to aid with personal hygiene and stared doe-eyed into the mist of the shower as her father prepared the shaving cream.

"Slide down and spread your legs, Krissy," he ordered summarily. "Prop your pretty little snatch forward so I can get at it. I don't want to cut you, after all."

It was a practical directive but only heightened her humiliation to levels difficult to bear. Shamed, mortified but ultimately, obedient, Krissy did as she was told, sliding her back down the wet tile surface to place her rump on the edge of the seat and thereby set her stubbly pussy mound in the best position for access by the razor.

Krissy miserably crossed her arms beneath her ample chest, inadvertently pushing the giant globes upward to display her large rose areolae topping her goosebump-covered alabaster tits -- uncertain what else to do with her unneeded limbs as her dad kneeled at her feet using his rough powerful hands to part her legs at the knees.

Certainly, the modest divorcee's cunt had been exposed to her father before. As he correctly noted with abject disregard, Sam had buried his face into the delicate seam to lick and slurp at her flowing juices more than once in the last few days, as had everyone else in her perverted family.

This was different somehow -- this was hygiene and grooming, and extremely personal in nature.

Krissy's very soul rebelled at the intimacy of the act her father was undertaking, and nervous shivers coursed her quivering body when he plopped a large dollop of shaving cream directly on her involuntarily proffered mound to spread across its curved surface preparing the supple skin for the blade.

'Ahhh,' she squeaked as his hand roamed freely over her precious vagina, insinuating a finger along the vulva to ensure the softening cream covered every private crevice and crease.

"Don't worry, sweetie," Sam reassured, imparting far too much information about her sainted mother than she wanted to hear. "I used to do this for Maggie and never nicked her once, at least not after she steadied my nerves with a nice handjob like you just gave me."

So, taking command as he always had, Sam proceeded while Krissy watched paralyzed with shame as he calmly drew the steel razor over each inch of her pudendum, removing the cream with each stroke to reveal the smooth pale surface of her denuded mound.

'Ohhh,' she peeped again when he expeditiously gripped her rubbery labia between thumb and forefinger to pull aside granting access to the narrow space framing her ragged slit, applying the blade meticulously along the sacred exterior until every short spikey hair was gone.

"There, see? No harm, no foul, and clean as a whistle," he pronounced upon finishing, rinsing the surface of residual shaving cream before running his calloused palm across the bare skin to inspect his work in a manner sending a flush of embarrassment up her spine.

Traumatized by the whole debasing experience, Krissy only sat staring into her pleased father's grinning face.

"What do say, young lady?" Sam prodded, expecting her gratitude for his sordid courtesy. "How about a 'thank you.'"

"Uhhh, thank you, daddy," Krissy finally stammered after another moment of dazed stupor.

"For?" he pressed, wanting her to fully express her appreciation for the service he'd performed.

"Ummm, thank you for, uh, shaving my pu-pussy," she stuttered, "and for, umm, not nicking my, uh, cu-cunt."

"My pleasure, darlin'," he approved, issuing a foreboding look at many such future inglorious acts. "I'll be happy to do that for you anytime, and you can do me too."

*****************************

By the last day of the visit, Kristina, the mild-mannered, modest and emotionally wounded mid-30's divorcee was a mere memory. Now occupying the room down the hall from Britney in the Thornton household was Krissy, the libertine big-titted amoral vixen molded and, at least in his mind, liberated by her 18-year old nephew, David.

Free-spirited and fun-loving, her tattered moral compass had flipped 180 degrees from righteous and upstanding -- to wanton and depraved. Initially reluctant in submission to David's overwhelming force of will, over the fortnight each social taboo and firmly established conservative more had been first undermined, and then smashed completely.

The result was woman willing to perform virtually any deviant sexual act with men or women, including her own family, featuring a curvaceous body and an exhibitionist nature capable of satisfying any spark of desire her feminine allure and new-found persona inspired.

Krissy's last night was once again spent in arms and marital bed of her big sister, Kate.

No longer tentative, the voluptuous younger beauty initiated a passionate full-mouthed, tongue dancing kiss, before stripping her petite former gymnast sister nude and luxuriating between Kate's limber widespread thighs, practicing every highly effective oral technique she'd been taught on the family matriarch's delectable cunt.

The night was a lewd, incestuous exhibition of lesbian lovemaking -- kissing, licking, nibbling, and sucking to the sounds of heavy panting and ear-piercing shrieks. The two refined and formerly respectable sisters ate each other to multiple orgasms in every position possible before falling asleep in each other's warm, loving embrace.

Waking at dawn's light, the illicit duo engaged in one last jaw-breaking, body-numbing sixty-nine, before slipping from Kate's bedroom buck naked with faces glistening of sisterly pussy juice on a mission to complete one last task before parting ways and sending Krissy home.

*****************************

'Nnnh, unhh, ohhhhh,' Sam moaned lightly at the familiar touch of soft lips playfully suckling his growing erection.

He'd slept deeply last night after an evening of entertainment by his lovely granddaughters as they performed their own unnatural incestuous lesbian exhibition -- marveling as the young soccer star dominated her brainy big sister and fascinated watching Brit taunt, tease, tug and squeeze Allison's immense breasts, even as she tirelessly rode her sister doggy-style with her huge rubber strap-on cock.

Brit had slipped out as Sam pinned his meek older granddaughter's ankles back to her ears and harshly fucked the big-titted nerdy girl to an earth-shattering climax one last time until they visited again next year.

Eyes closed as he relished to gentle mouth gliding the length of his meaty shaft, content to enjoy the now expected morning wake-up blowjob, Sam was summoned from his reverie as he sensed a second set of supple lips encircle his large right testicle, with a moist tongue slathering the wrinkled skin of his saggy scrotum.

"Ohhh, my girls," the grateful vet gasped upon gazing down his hairy belly to find both Kate and Krissy's luscious mouths firmly attached to his increasing rigid cock and heavy balls. "A fantasy, come to life."

Neither woman knew if their father's words were true or merely hyperbole, but it didn't really matter at this point if Sam had indeed fantasized of waking up to sights, sounds and feels of his beautiful, respectful and now tamed daughters lovingly working over his sizable cock with their tender mouths.

"Mmmh, morning daddy," Kate offered after lifting her slobbery lips off his stiff member, releasing the twitching length to provide the expected greeting, with a dribble of her saliva still gracing the pinkish skin of his pulsating shaft.

"This is your wake-up call," Krissy chimed in to cut her big sister off, raising her smiling countenance from where she'd been tending to his cum-filled gonads to leave the hairy sack slippery with her own spit.

"Dear lord, girls, this is incredible," Sam exclaimed joyously. "What a beautiful sight."

The degenerate mid-60's veteran was as impressed with the decadent household his grandson had created as he was thrilled at the vision of his two charming, shapely and devoted middle-aged daughters nursing his cock with one intention -- to drain his full balls of their familial jism and then battle like jealous siblings over who got the privilege of swallowing the incestuous elixir.

Licking up the solid column of her daddy's now-hard staff, Kate deftly tilted her head to encompass his swollen crown between her stretched lips to the rim and then impressively consume several inches of the inflamed beast until it pressed compellingly against her throat, begging for entrance.

'Gugk, gck,' she gagged softly then backed away, knowing from recent experience her father's fat cock simply couldn't be conquered in such a fashion.

At the same time, Krissy renewed her attention to her dad's egg-sized nuts with an enthusiasm he'd never imagined as Kristina, encapsulating the delicate orb gingerly between her gentle lips and tonguing the sensitive skin to aid her sister's assault on his thick pole.

Both daughter's sparkling blue eyes stared adoringly at their revered father. After several minutes of Kate's sumptuous mouth plying up and down the twitching span of his dense cock, they intuitively switched without a word, as if somehow connected as sisters to each other and their father's desire.

"Krissy, oh yes, suck me down, baby girl," Sam urged his once prudish youngest daughter watching her miraculously envelope his tumescent cockhead and then follow her big sister by engulfing inch after inch of his meaty rod until she too gagged in a cute emulation of her big sister.

'Uck, ggug,' Krissy gurgled as his pliable knob hit her throat insistently, but just as with Kate, couldn't pass.

After deftly lifting her father's hefty left nut, testing its weight and then planting a gentle kiss on the delicate skin of his fleshy pouch, Kate rejoined her little sister to work Sam's tensing shaft with pursed lips as Krissy retreated from her attempt at throating their well-hung old man to focus on sucking and teething the bulbous crown.

"Oh jeeez, now I've seen everything," Sam groaned watching his two wonderful daughter's team up to attack his enormous cock -- both seductively flashing glowing gazes of care and adoration at their beloved father.

Kate replaced her little sister once more, bobbing on Sam's cockhead as Krissy now assumed a position glazing his swollen shaft with her wet pink tongue, and then they switched again, effectively tag teaming the gratified father whose breathing deepened as he gradually succumbed to their combined oral ministrations.

"Awwnnh, ohhh fuck that's nice," he sighed happily at the vision of the pair of naked beauties trying diligently to bring him off with their mouths. "What a lovely picture of my two little girls."

Krissy's huge jugs wobbled nicely from her torso bent over attending to his slickly coated pole, while Katie's compact set of marvelous tits rested firmly on petite chest, jostling appealingly before their father's fogged gaze. Unable to resist, Sam slipped his meaty right hand beneath his younger daughter's splendid melon to squeeze and paw greedily, before drawing out her thick nipple with a delightful pinch of the dusky rose bud.

Ultimately however, his palm dropped away as he surrendered to Katie and Krissy's slurping and suckling mouths, alternating on his cockhead, shaft and balls to drive him rapidly to a peak.

'Huhh, huh, ohhhhh,' deep moans issued from his curled lips, the closest he could come to forming words as his arousal rose to the point of debilitation with his unrelenting daughters flitting and flicking about his pulsing tool with a determined fever of their own seeking their dear daddy's cum.

In a depraved sibling rivalry never before imagined by the corrupted veteran, who thought he'd seen everything in his travels to some of the world's most demented dens of iniquity, his lovely hardworking daughters fought for the privilege of latching her mouth to his erupting crown when it spurt his incestuous seed into their mouth.

"Ahh, ahhh, I'm cumming," Sam yelped with a subtle jerk of his pelvis under the weight of the two women pressing on his muscular thighs. "Ohhh, my girls, I'm cumming, uhh, for you."

'Mohhh,' Krissy squealed her excitement, as by a combination of luck and timing, her plush lips encircled her father's spastic cockhead the moment the initial burst of his creamy essence launched from the eye of the fleshy knob.

Accepting her 'loser' status, Kate graciously slid her mouth along his tremoring shaft, sensing her dad's cum pulsing up its length to fill her little sister's suctioning mouth, while attentively cradling Sam's draining balls to lightly tug and massage hoping to extract as much of the taboo seed as possible.

"Awwwwwgghhh," the overwhelmed father cried his release at the rolling wave of climax embracing his pelvis as he raised himself reflexively when his stomach muscles contracted.

Spurt after spurt of heated jism ejected from the tip, flowing as a river into the reservoir of Krissy's waiting mouth, where it accumulated in her bulging cheeks as she refused to swallow the thick spunk, intending a special 'going away' present for her admired big sister.

'Mummph, muumh,' she simpered her muffled surprise at the sheer volume of his ejaculate -- her eyes wide with gratitude when the unspeakable stream slowed and finally stopped altogether.

"Oh, dear lord,' Sam stated simply as his orgasm diminished, allowing his upper body to drop to the mattress at the same time his flinching cockhead slipped from his unbelievable youngest daughter's slippery lips.

The family patriarch lay stunned at his good fortune -- two pretty, respectful and caring daughter's willing and extremely capable of servicing his vast degenerate sexual appetite with every orifice of their curvaceous and highly appealing bodies.

Krissy grinned behind pursed lips slick with the translucent glaze of her daddy's cum, brimming to the point of bursting with the voluminous load of forbidden semen. The younger sister's blue eyes gleamed as she turned to her unsuspecting big sister, gracefully taking Kate's exquisite face between her gentle hands to pull her older sibling close and place a tender kiss on her perched lips.

'Muuoh,' the sound of the caring smooch grew louder as Krissy pressed inward, parting her lips to push a generous glob of their father's gooey semen into Kate's mouth to share the bounty of his taboo seed with her adored big sister.

Sam's own eyes glowed at the spectacle -- obscene and loving at the same time as his delightful daughters explored an intimacy unknown to most sisters -- their passion clear as the ardor of their embrace grew and their delicious bodies melded together with arms enwrapping arms and large billowing breasts mashing together.

Finally, the two shamelessly kissing sisters broke their hold and turned to smile at their disbelieving father. His proud daughters' lips shone with the glistening residue of their daddy's cum and the very sexual nature of their perversely intimate relationship was evident.

At that moment, with the indecent picture suitable for framing etched in his mind, it was clear to Sam Bolton his clever grandson's wicked design to transform his repressed yet gorgeous aunt, Sam's own youngest daughter, into a wanton vixen and shameless slut was complete.

Kristina, prudish, emotionally wounded divorcee raised to obey and serve her father but led astray over the years, had returned to the fold as Krissy -- subservient, submissive aunt, sister and daughter with an unrestrained desire to service her nephew's, father's, sister's and nieces' depraved sexual demands.

Later that day, Krissy Donovan, braless in a tight halter top and short skirt, returned home on her father's arm looking as much the capable lover as loving daughter to fulfill her new role as his compliant, big-titted fuck doll.

END CHAPTER 20 AND THIS STORY ARC