Family Takedown 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could suck on these big titties all day, sis," Kate growled with a bestial fervor the younger sister had never heard before from her normally respectable role model.

Krissy cringed at the extremely crude comment, but with waves of pleasure sparking from the sensitive buds rolling through her torso causing her to nearly lose her breath, at that moment, she knew she would let her cherished big sister continue, if that's what she wanted.

"There's a more delightful treat here, I think," the increasingly zealous Thornton matriarch gushed, unable to hide her indecent desire for the treasure resting between Krissy's lax thighs.

Kissing gingerly over the rounded padding of her nervous sister's tummy, the fragrant aromatics of Krissy's warming pussy called to Kate as the succumbing woman was unable to prevent her arousal from escaping her knowledgeable sister's notice under the illicit caress.

Krissy placed her head against the pillow and closed her eyes in surrender to the unimaginable sensation of Kate's inquisitive mouth tentatively brushing the soft surface of her neatly shorn mound.

Kate hadn't been with many women -- really just June and more recently her two lovely teenage daughters, but the first touch of her perceptive lips to the heated cunt of a woman never failed to send a shiver through the enchanted socialite's trim body, causing her responsive nipples to crinkle into diamond-hard points.

"So smooth," she praised the supple skin of her little sister's pussy but left it at that as she trailed her mouth further towards the crease of Krissy's parted slit and the source of the growing heat burning within her fiery furnace.

'Mummm,' Krissy sighed with her sister's unfathomable touch, blocking temporarily that it was Katie kissing her pussy, and trying to envision it was her former husband, Thomas.

That illusion couldn't stick, however, as Kate's smooth cheeks brushed the sensitive insides of her thighs causing Krissy to instinctively spread her wings farther to grant her bewitching sibling easy access to her most intimate anatomy.

Intentional or not, Kate took it as a signal her sister was non-resistant and that she could take her time to leisurely languish on the luscious exterior of Krissy's flowering labia licking gently up each plump petal and nibbling lightly on the rubbery lips framing the tempting channel at their center.

'Unnhhh, uhh,' Krissy's series of moans and sighs indicated her resourceful sister's tongue was effectively chipping away at her discomfort getting eaten out by Kate and her pelvis shifted appreciatively seeking to place the receptive orifice in optimal position for more.

The dew coating the inflamed barriers to Krissy's steamy interior was ambrosial to the older bisexual mother -- more potent than the easily generated juices flowing from June at the height of passion, while sweeter and more reflective of the fresh effluent generated by Kate's delicious teenage daughters' pristine cunts.

'Slup, smup,' Kate slipped the flat of her incessant tongue up the seam of Krissy's pulsating gash.

Swiping once over the sleeping nub of her faltering sister's emerging clitoris, but not lingering too long, she instead turned her attention to the intriguing chasm of her sweltering twat. Bracing her lips firmly to the entrance of the forbidden channel, Kate deliberately slipped her curled tongue deeply inside to the utter delight of Krissy.

'Ohhh myyyyyyy,' the consumed divorcee gasped when Kate literally fucked her sister with the probing appendage.

The smitten older sister sensed a pulse of warm fluids swarm her tongue and fill her suckling mouth, knowing her little sister was surrendering to her oral prowess -- practiced so often on her lover June Rutherford. Ramping up the deep plunges into Krissy's boiling chamber, Kate swirled around the tender inner walls to vacuum out as much of the flavorful juices as she could manage.

'Huh, huhh, huuuh,' Krissy panted with each marvelous thrust, completely lost in her building arousal overwhelming any last concerns that her beguiling big sister was eating her pussy so well.

Intuitively, Kate realized her capitulating sister was now fully under her control and at her mercy when Krissy's thighs contracted with tension and her pelvis twitched reflexively with the artful tonguing. Primed and ready, the clever wife, mother and corrupted family matron switched her focus to her wriggling sibling's preening clitoris -- now peeking curiously from under its protective hood and eager for attention.

'AWWWGGHHH!' Krissy cried aloud with the electric jolt igniting her tender sex button -- the swollen nub a lightning rod of sensation at the slightest touch of Katie's persistent tongue tip on her engorged clit.

The divorcee's head jerked off the pillow and her sapphire blue eyes dreamily gazed along her torso at the gleaming blue eyes of her beautiful sister peering over the curve of her hairless mound with her tongue actively drilling into the rigid flesh of her achingly aroused pearl.

"Oh, dear god, Katie," the flustered younger sister groaned, half-imploring her big sister to stop for the sake of morality, while also half-imploring her to work her agitated little button until she wantonly screamed her orgasm.

Kate clearly understood which half would prevail, and initiated a jabbing, darting, licking and exquisitely delightful dance on Krissy's agonizingly aroused pearl of sensitized flesh, sending the younger woman's hips bucking such that even the powerful former gymnast struggled to hold on.

"Ahhh, Katie, its good. Oh, licking me, huh, so good," Krissy yelped, reflexively clasping her ankles together around her laboring sister's back to inadvertently aid in holding her in place as Kate continued her assault on the palpitating bud.

Sensing even the slightest penetration would break her cresting sister's last reserve of propriety to launch her into the stratosphere of sexual bliss, Kate slipped two fingers easily into the generously flowing breach of Krissy's clutching fuck hole.

"Huuhhh, yes! Oh, yesss, fuck me," Krissy hollered, perhaps deluding herself it was a man taking her to her peak, but clearly informing Kate she knew exactly who was conquering her body and soul.

Kate's taunting tongue remained firmly attached to her arcing sister's pulsing clitoris as she finger-fucked Krissy's soaking wet cunt, jamming the two digits aggressively, sliding in and out firmly with an assertive fucking motion designed to emulate a man.

"Ohhh, yes, fuck me," she squealed with fierce devotion for her big sister's efforts. "Ohhh, please, Katie, eat me like that."

Krissy's full body shook and tremored as it slammed into the immovable wall signaling her climax. Her hips bucked mightily, and stomach muscles convulsed almost painfully. With head craned backward, eyes wide with sexual fervor and her unvarnished toes clenching tightly, the newly minted Thornton family fuck doll came hard.

"AWWWWWGGHHH!" her deep-throated howl was easily heard throughout the house as the blinding light of orgasm raced through her contorting frame.

*****************************

David and Allison were sound asleep in their separate rooms, although not before the tyrannical brother required his buxom older sister to grant him the pleasure of a tittie-fuck between the soft pliant melons on her remarkable chest.

"You did it for grandpa, you can do it for me," he snarled when she balked, embarrassed by the demand and the continual emphasis on her huge tits.

The debauched young man was fixated on the idea of his brainy sister wrapping her big jugs around his impressive cock ever since Allison told him of Grandpa Sam's request on her first morning waking the old man with a blowjob.

He determined it was a good use for Allison's mammoth globes and luxuriated in the warmth of the generous mounds as she squeezed his wooden shaft within her deep cleavage and rode her chest up and down until her shithead little brother spit several long ropes of thick cream onto the tops of her pillowy breasts and the bottom of her chin.

"Fuck, that's awesome, Allie," David crowed his satisfaction, psychologically grinding her down further by diminishing the girl genius to nothing more than a life support system for a pussy and big set of tits. "I think you've found your true purpose in life after all."

While David and Allison heard nothing, even behind the closed door of Kate and George's bedroom, the vanquished divorcee's cry of pleasure was so loud that Sam heard it in the downstairs den where he normally slept but was instead at that moment several minutes into thoroughly fucking his adorable hard-bodied Pixie.

"Shit, little girl, I thought I was good," the straining old man cheered as the sounds echoed in the room even as he drove his stalwart pole into the teenager's overstretched cunt to her utter delight, "but your mother must be a pro at pussy eating."

"Huh, huhh, yeah grandpa," Britney huffed as she happily absorbed the pounding she received from her grandfather's rigid 8" cock on her hands and knees on the small fold-away sofa as the hardworking ex-soldier drilled her tight snatch from behind.

"Mom's the best, uhh, no offense," she gushed between heavy pants with her dear grandpa strongly gripping her hips to drive his thick shaft deeply into the warm embrace of her snug pussy, "but I'll take you're big cock any day."

'Wap'

"Good girl," he praised with an appreciative slap on her muscular flanks, then continued his vigorous fucking to the point where neither could formulate words around their deep breaths.

With that, the shameless duo returned their full attention to their own pleasure.

The virile man enveloped Brit's glorious petite body -- a grasping hand holding each of her dense tits from beneath as he hammered his athletic granddaughter until both achieved their own sexual nirvana with equally thunderous orgasms.

*****************************

Upstairs, Krissy would have collapsed in a frazzle if she hadn't already been on her back. Her legs dropped limply to either side of her tired but supremely satisfied big sister, who affectionately smiled at her debilitated little sister behind her chiseled facial features smeared inappropriately with the slick shiny aftermath of Krissy's abundant feminine juices.

"Katie, I've never, huh, cum so hard," Krissy puffed trying to gain her breath after the overpowering climax brought by her learned sister's highly skilled tongue. "Where did you, unh, learn to do that?"

"Now, now, Kris, a girl's gotta have some secrets," Kate replied coyly, unabashedly proud of her success in bringing her reticent sister to a potentially mind-changing climax under her adept tongue.

Kate knew Krissy's future included increasingly more debauched sex -- certainly with their father, but no doubt with any number of women, sensing Sam's affinity for watching straight women perform lesbian acts together.

If the protective older matriarch managed to break through Krissy's resistance to forbidden sex with her own sister, she assumed she'd be able to accommodate whatever female acquaintance their dad required his youngest daughter to satisfy.

'Hell, daddy will probably want her out at the bars picking up chicks to bring home for his entertainment,' Kate lamented half-seriously, assuming her big-titted sister could no doubt score with attractive women her own age and that he'd reap the benefits once they got a look at his giant cock.

To that end, Kate didn't want Krissy to get too comfortable. She needed her inexperienced little sister to return the favor -- learning to give, and not just receive, in her lesbian immersion training.

Besides, the horny socialite had a burning need between her own legs requiring the services of a moist tongue to extinguish, so after a few moments of tender, genuine post-sex cuddling as they caught their breaths, Kate took the lead once more.

"My turn, sweetie," she whispered in her suddenly unsettled sister's ear as she lovingly stroked her sweat-soaked hair from her forehead then planted a gentle kiss on her tremoring lips.

"Really?" Krissy questioned, clearly in denial this moment was coming, but surrendering again to the tender nature of her sister's improper affection and the spark reigniting when Kate dropped to her chest to suckle her thick right nipple between her lightly gnawing teeth.

"C'mon, we'll do it together," Kate offered sweetly, seeking to ease the reluctant divorcee into the incestuous act.

"I love to sixty-nine. You will too," she suggested daringly in her growing ardor, but then crudely advised of her own beckoning desire for release under the illicit tongue of her little sis. "Plus, I want my luscious baby sister's lovely mouth eating my hot pussy in the worst way."

Exhibiting the same gymnastic talent she'd applied when first engaging with her oldest daughter Allison, Kate adroitly flipped her body and nimbly drew her knees to either side of Krissy's shoulders, placing her inflamed dripping cunt directly over the surprised woman's full lips.

"Eat me, Krissy," Kate cooed seductively while lowering her sopping wet box onto her mouth. "Eat your big sister."

'Muuph,' Krissy had no choice as the powerful musky fragrance of her sister's overstimulated snatch enveloped her face and then she felt Kate's wonderful tongue return to her own highly-charged pussy, licking and teasing it to life as she'd done so effectively in their first bout of sapphic pleasure.

"Ahhhhh," a chorus of sexual satisfaction rang out fifteen minutes later when both sisters came in unison for the first of many more brilliant orgasms in their future.

*****************************

After their first sixty-nine resulted in jaw-tiring but deeply affecting sexual orgasms erupting within each sister simultaneously from nearly a half hour delving their tongues into the hidden moist places buried within their greedy pussy folds and tantalizing painfully erect clits, the taboo pair fell asleep.

Krissy woke in the middle of the night with a warm tickling between her legs and it didn't take much to realize Kate was at it again, playfully exploring her heated fuck channel before poking and prodding her joy button to another resounding climax, which she then demanded Krissy return in kind.

Krissy woke again at dawn with Kate's small nude body pressed firmly against her own -- her big sister's head nestled against her substantial bosom. Kate's big blue eyes observing her younger sibling inquiringly, perhaps gauging her reaction when she woke and the reality of the depraved intimacy they'd shared hit her in the light of day.

"Good morning, Krissy," the older sister greeted pleasantly, hoping not to disturb her sister too much as the realization of their fundamentally changed relationship drew to the fore.

"Um, good morning, Katie," Krissy answered quietly, uncertain what else to say.

"You did well last night, considering your lack of experience," Kate proposed, adding a reminder of the true impetus behind their unnatural coupling and the reason such indecent occasions would arise going forward. "David will be pleased."

"Oh, uh, yes," the naked younger woman replied nervously, apparently pondering that reality and working to accept this unimaginable future. "Good, um, I suppose."

"Suppose is right," Kate gibed. "I'm guessing this won't be the last time you're in my bed before you leave, or when you return for your next visit, for that matter. I'm certain my perverted son will want you to practice with me and the girls more often, with he and daddy an appreciative audience."

Shell-shocked, Kristina shrank further behind her sexually liberated Krissy mask. It was her sole respite in emotionally and mentally tolerating the depraved new life she faced both here and when she returned home with her father as his precious youngest daughter and live-in fuck doll.

*****************************

The remainder of Krissy's unconscionable stay at Kate's home for a friendly and much needed visit after her divorce took a demented, decidedly degenerate turn as the waylaid aunt, sister and daughter never spent a night alone, including two more in the passionate throes of her older sister's instructive education in the ways of lesbian sex.

As often during the daytime, she found herself on her knees or back, satisfying the insatiable demands of her controlling nephew, or the prodigious sexual appetite of her own father. Clothes became almost a nuisance unless going for a bizarrely normal shopping excursion with her sister and nieces.

No sooner had she left her room in the morning than she found herself stripping at the request of David or Sam or Britney. Krissy quickly reached the conclusion that wearing anything more than an easily removed t-shirt and panties was simply a wasted effort.

With each use of her voluptuous, large breasted body, Kristina faded more and more into the background. Only occasionally did the pangs of moral outrage escape when asked to perform a particularly heinous act of indecency in her continuous spiral into the depraved servitude expected by David, and now Sam too.

Perhaps the worst was an impromptu 'spit roasting' she received while sunning one afternoon by the pool with her sister and two nieces. Not surprisingly, all four ladies were completely nude -- no longer seeing a reason to bother with bathing suits when they'd be removed at the slightest impulse of David or Sam or Brit.

Relaxed with a glass of wine for the first time in days, and perhaps finally comfortable with her nakedness in the presence of the family she'd grown intimately close with over the previous several days, Krissy didn't initially feel any sense of concern when her nephew and father made an appearance -- both equally naked carrying a beer.

That comfort changed quickly with only a few words from David.

"Pop quiz," he announced with untoward joviality. "Time to show mom and my sisters what you can do."

David set himself in front of Krissy with his cock out and his intentions clear.

"Here?" she asked stupidly, understanding modesty and discretion weren't within her nephew's world view.

When she obediently rose to her knees to hesitantly start the blowjob it appeared he desired, he dropped to his own knees on the towel causing her some confusion until he proclaimed his plan.

"Hands and knees, Aunt Krissy," he directed imperiously. "I can't fuck your face well from that angle."

Unnerved, Krissy reluctantly dropped to place her mouth at crotch level, fearful of the aggressive pummeling her mouth could expect having been face-fucked once before by her demanding nephew, although in the privacy of his room.

"Good girl," David praised condescendingly as he slipped nearly his entire hard cock into her soft mouth, breaching her throat as she'd learned to accommodate in the last week.

Gripping the pigtails she wore regularly at his request, the ruthless youth signaled his waiting grandpa to take his place at her involuntarily wagging behind in what became clear to her three female audience members was a pre-orchestrated plan.

"I'll never grow tired of this sight," the callous old soldier glibly observed spying the full wiggling bottom of his youngest daughter with the pink parted lips of her clean-shaven pussy peaking between her lily-white thighs.

Without pause or ceremony, the mid-60's retiree pulled Krissy's hips forward to drive his wide meat column fully to the hilt in her yielding twat.

'Mohhh,' the surprised divorcee groaned around the stiff rod in her mouth at the overwhelming feeling of her daddy's burdensome shaft burrowing deeply into her resilient cock sheath.

Krissy wasn't having sex, and she wasn't making love. The demure big-titted divorcee was being vigorously fucked from both ends -- servicing the rampant cocks of her father and nephew as she'd been conditioned to do during her indescribably depraved visit.