Family Takedown 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,098 Followers

"Dear lord, I'm wrecked," the well-trained soccer queen gasped, collapsing with exhaustion onto her barrel-chested grandpa's equally enervated form, smashing the densely packed flesh of her spectacular tits into his hairy chest to hold the beloved man closely while they recovered.

Brit's panting embrace of her grandfather effectively drew her soaking cunt halfway up Sam's twitching pole, creating a gap allowing his viscous spunk to seep from the clasping edges of her ragged labia, with the white cream dripping to the base and over the surface of his walnut-shaped scrotum onto Krissy's gently lathing tongue.

"Ewwwh," she immediately groaned at her first taste of her daddy's noxious emission mixed with the savory taste of Brit's abundant juices, but she surprisingly didn't spit it out, instead drawing the pungent fluid into her mouth to sample.

Finally, it was done.

Sam and Brit basked in the splendor of their apparently long-desired mutual intercourse, while Krissy was left to ponder her troubling instinctive reaction to their taboo coupling by joining the pair and stimulating her daddy's sexual ardor by unthinkably licking his balls as he fucked her niece.

"Damn, you're a hot fuck, Pixie," the awakened old soldier praised his young granddaughter lewdly. "My cock hasn't had such a tight squeeze from a young lass in a long time."

"Your big cock can pound my pussy any time you want, grandpa," Brit replied equally shamefully, uncaring about propriety and only about the joy of breaking the seal of forbidden sex with the well-hung old man while zealously extolling her desire for more. "It's not fair just to let mom have it all."

"Well then, young lady, you'll just have to come visit soon," Sam reminded his hard-bodied little vixen. "Me and your Aunt Krissy too. I can't wait to see you two in action."

Krissy's torso shirked bashfully at the prospect. The conflicted divorcee's face blushed pink while goosebumps raised on the alabaster surface of her giant tits at the thought of a lesbian performance such as last night with her admittedly appealing niece solely for the viewing pleasure of her mindful father, and who knew who else?

"You shocked the hell out me, baby girl," he then addressed his circumspect daughter. "I didn't think you had it in you to lick your old man's balls."

Now, Krissy shrank with embarrassment, hardly believing herself she'd done such an unspeakable act and unwilling to admit it was the result of her sense of abandonment by the copulating pair and her insecure need for affirmation as a part of the family -- despite how disturbing their relationship had turned.

"You have a lot to learn about sucking cock though," Sam gave a frank appraisal of her oral skills, followed by a brief insight to the rest of their stay, "but I've no doubt my clever grandson will straighten that out by the time we get home."

*****************************

To her surprise and great relief, Krissy was neither castigated nor punished for her inept blowjob skills, instead earning accolades for her spontaneity in orally tending to her appreciative father's full balls as her niece impaled herself repeatedly on his unflagging cock.

"Go easy on her, young man," Sam urged in a rare show of compassion when it meant he'd forgo what would undoubtedly be a fascinating display of discipline for his big-titted youngest girl. "Her tongue felt great, but mostly it was so unexpected."

"Alright, grandpa, if you say so," David reluctantly consented, also impressed by Aunt Krissy's initiative, while regretting missing out on a little lighthearted fun humiliating the humbled woman for her failure as a cocksucker.

"I must say I'd love to have watched her tonguing your balls," the incorrigible youth added, "but I expect I'll get my opportunity soon enough."

'Soon enough' turned out to be later that day and almost every day afterward during the remainder of Sam and Krissy's stay at the Thornton household.

That very evening Krissy found herself on her knees in the living room wearing one of Kate's 'too small' nighties without so much as panties, suffering the harsh instructive exhortations of her demanding nephew to 'open your throat,' or 'keep your eyes on mine,' or 'more suction,' and 'don't forget to play with my balls while you work my cock.'

Brit was present and attentively observing, grading for flaws in her unskilled aunt's technique, and ready to provide tips as the disquieted woman sucked, nibbled and teased her dominating 18-year-old nephew's strident pole.

"Better, Aunt Krissy, but remember to do more than just bob," the twin vamp directed. "Tease the knob a little every now and then. David loves that."

Employing the helpful pointer, the difficult-to-please young wrestler's 8" cock was soon autonomically twitching between her velvety soft lips as his wrinkled scrotum tightened in her gentle fingertips, ready to burst forth a flood of bottled up spunk from his tensing balls.

"Ahhhhh, swallow me, Aunt Krissy," he groaned loudly as jet after jet of thick jism poured into her waiting mouth, leaving viscid rivulets escaping the corners down her chin even as she did her best to consume the bulk of his generous load.

After an eternity, with her blue eyes focused on her gratified nephew throughout as she'd been taught, Krissy finally backed away with a string of cum clinging to her bottom lip, before flicking the tip of her tongue to the seeping remnants of semen pooling in the eye of his glistening cockhead to complete her task.

'Whew,' she exhaled with the job well-done and her virile nephew's abundant ejaculate safely ensconced in her stomach, resting on her haunches with her ever-enticing massive pale jugs rising and falling invitingly with each breath.

"Really, Aunt Krissy, you're getting better at giving head," David praised sincerely, before causally dropping the hammer with an order she feared was coming and knew was unavoidable. "Need more practice though. Go suck off grandpa. I think he's watching TV in the den."

"Do I have...," his crestfallen aunt started to question the necessity of blowing her father for the second time that day, but then halted mid-sentence understanding the stern expression on her nephew's face signaled it was pointless to object.

Slinking out of the room silently to undertake the indecent task, Britney couldn't help but gaze desirously at her beautiful naked aunt's gloriously broad ass swaying with each step, literally licking her lips at the prospect of pressing her face between the pillowy globes for the remainder of their visit.

Time flew by, but it will do that for a woman in demand, as Krissy found herself on her knees or on her back several times each day. Often, her pretty face was reluctantly buried between Brit's taut spread thighs, judiciously licking and suckling the young athlete's sopping pussy until she screamed her orgasm.

At other times, Krissy was bent over a chair or counter, fully dressed with legs parted and panties pulled to her ankles as either David or her constantly horny father hammered her readily accessible cunt from behind at their leisure. To her dismay, she always came at least once, and often multiple times before they finally graced her cherished temple of Venus with their hot flowing seed.

Day in and day out, dour Kristina Donovan was left behind to disappear into some hidden portion of her mind, replaced by Krissy -- vivacious and libertine sexpot, growing more and more accustomed to surrendering her voluptuous body to whichever family member, male or female, desired to explore its charms.

Not surprisingly, her sympathetic niece Allison only took advantage of her kindly aunt at the behest of her domineering brother or mischievous sister, neither of whom hesitated to request command performances by their big-titted sister with either Sam or Krissy, or both in an exhilaratingly debauched threesome.

Brit had a thing for Allison and Krissy's huge ripe melons, taking every opportunity to watch the full-bodied duo get it on sexually, especially knowing both were decidedly heterosexual and neither lady had a true affinity for lesbian sex.

The bisexual teen had a penchant for requiring one unfortunate family sex doll to strap-on her giant dildo to fuck the other doggy-style, increasingly sexually intoxicated by the compromised recipient's enormous jugs swinging wildly beneath her stretched torso, sweating and gyrating until howling a shuddering, ear-splitting orgasm under the power of the fake cock.

*****************************

More shameful than anything for the gradually debased and compliant aunt were the nights spent in Kate's bed. For a reason she couldn't quite place, Krissy struggled with the idea of sex with her older sister more than any other immoral act she'd committed -- even fucking her own father.

Perhaps Krissy's squeamishness was due to the lesbian nature of the act to the naturally straight divorcee, or maybe because Kate had always been her hero and role model. Regardless, she squirmed internally at physical intimacy with her protective big sister, even though Kate carefully sought to minimize the awkward nature of her lewd kisses and caresses.

The first time was the most difficult, and the growing dominance of her free-spirited Krissy persona wasn't enough to insulate the disquieted woman from her trepidation when Kate, clearly under instructions from David, summoned Krissy to spend the night in her bed, ostensibly to alleviate the loneliness of missing her absent husband, George.

"C'mon, sweetie," Kate murmured in the gentlest voice she could muster while extending her hand to her surprised little sister at the end of an evening of TV in the presence of the entire family. "Keep me company tonight."

"Umm, Katie, really?" Krissy answered with a blush, not of arousal, but rather embarrassment at the obvious entreaty before everyone's watching eyes.

With everything occurring to date, and the indecent truth she'd had incestuous sex with every person present except her loving big sister, Krissy cringed at the very public nature of the invitation, and the obvious implications that they'd shed the last bastion of improper sibling togetherness that night in Kate's marital bed.

"Yes, Krissy, I really need you close tonight," the Thornton family matriarch whispered sincerely, perhaps laying on her aura of arousal a little thick to placate her demanding son, but certain to convey the message clearly.

"I don't, um, know, Katie?" the younger divorcee balked instinctively as a hint of Kristina reappeared, despite that she was scandalously dressed in only bikini panties and a form-fitting tank top emphasizing the size of her enormous braless tits in a manner that only her Krissy mindset could tolerate.

"Please, hon, I haven't been able to spend 'girl' time with you since you arrived," Kate's breathy plea carried a husky tone of sexual need reinforcing her intent, especially designed for the benefit of David and their expectant audience. "Time to, um, get close, you know?"

Kate was only wearing a flimsy pink baby doll nightie herself, without even so much as underwear, revealing the hardened points of her nipples pressing the fabric, belying that her arousal was more than a mere act.

Certain of no other option under the inscrutable will of her deviant son, and perhaps recognizing the legitimately perverse affect her truly appealing little sister had on her elevated libido, the early-40's wife and mother surrendered to her more carnal desire to experience Krissy's very womanly body.

"O-okay," Krissy conceded, taking Kate's hand to follow her to the bedroom as everyone watched with wonderment.

On her knees to Krissy's right, dressed only in black thong panties, Brit idly stroked her Grandpa Sam's steel-hard column of rigid flesh, perhaps prepping him for a busy night in her own bed.

To her left on the sofa, David had yanked down the elastic bodice of Allison's plain white tank top to unleash the complacent girl genius' mammoth tits, casually tweaking her swollen nipples -- now reddened and raw from his torment over several hours of watching television.

Consumed by an atmosphere immersed in sex play, Krissy relented.

Although less enamored than Kate about the idea of a rapturous night spent in perverse, immoral embrace in each other's arms, the reluctant divorcee saw no option but to join her elegant older sister in bed for an introduction to more delicate kisses, improper touching, and illicit sapphic delights between widespread thighs even the closest sisters never experience in proper society.

*****************************

It was most certainly a night of firsts for Katherine and Kristina.

Kate wasted no time stripping her shallow-breathing little sis of what few clothes she wore, admiring the woman before her hungry eyes while still unable to remove the fact she was her sweet-hearted sister.

"Uhhh, your hands are so warm and soft," Krissy shifted uncomfortably when her enchanted big sister cupped her small delicate palms beneath each massive globe of her breasts to lift the spongy flesh curiously in much the same coarse way of a man, albeit with a gentler, caring touch.

Passively, the younger woman allowed her fascinated sister's hands to roam freely -- groping, squeezing, lifting and bobbling the expansive melons appreciatively, with only Kate's wide-eyes and sensitivity separating her from Krissy's experience with men since she'd blossomed as a teen.

"So lovely," Kate gushed as if a college coed feeling up a freshman pledge at a sorority initiation party. "You have the most remarkable tits, Kris."

"I, uh, never knew you were so, um, intrigued by a woman's breasts, Katie," Krissy stammered, truly surprised and standing still as her mesmerized sister moved from beneath the ponderous jugs to trail her fingertips over the broad crinkling flesh of her responsive areolae, before giving them a gentle twist.

"Ohhh," the younger sister sighed at the sudden pinch of her sensitive nipples; not of surprise, but rather reflexively expressing her unexpected stimulation.

"I've always loved big boobs," Kate tossed back playfully. "I think you know that."

Dropping her plush lips, she planted a lingering kiss on Krissy's agitated right nub, drawing it between her lightly clenched teeth to extend the elastic bud, before summarily releasing it to spring back to its tightened form.

'Huhhh,' the overtly familiar act was accompanied by a deep inhale by Krissy.

"Honestly, and I don't mean to sound crude," the corrupted socialite marveled, "but between your and Allison's huge jugs, I feel like I'm living in a fantasy world."

Breathless and uncertain, Krissy was left to wonder just what other secrets her big sister kept hidden, as Katie's clear proclivity towards women was just now coming to the surface.

In the previous days, Krissy assumed Kate found the forced intimacy with her daughters just as unnerving and unnatural as she had. Now, it was clear her refined older sister was as easily aroused by a soft female form as she was by rippling masculine bodies.

Of course, Krissy was still in the dark about the true nature of Kate's relationship with her good friend, June Rutherford, but that would come later.

Gratified by her topless little sister's marvelous chest but unwilling to lose her initiative by getting lost in the buoyant pair, Kate resumed her role as mentor in the fulfillment of their forced yet developing incestuous lesbian relationship.

Without further delay, she deftly lifted her own sheer nightie over her head to stand fully nude before Krissy, consciously proud of her trim athletic body while dropping her hands to her womanly hips and propping her own sizable tits on display.

Kate's breasts weren't the size of her sister's tremendous melons, but they were still quite generous, and despite the age difference, remained upright and firm in shape. The alabaster set were pale peaks of plentifully dense flesh topped by dusky rose nipples achingly erect by the forthcoming prospect of making love with her appealing younger sibling.

"I know it's not right, sweetie," she confided about their impending debauchery, perhaps attempting to alleviate any guilt, "but if I saw you on the street, I'd want to jump your bones. So, what's the difference just because we're sisters?"

As the two faced each other, blue eyes to blue eyes with chests rising and falling and nipples only inches apart pondering what came next, Kate suddenly grabbed Krissy by the hand and practically flung her to the bed in a demonstration not only of her well-trained strength, but also her dominant control.

'Hell, I've already eaten both of my daughters,' Kate assuaged herself of any lingering doubts, of which she had fewer and fewer eying her sister's shocked expression and admiring Krissy's mountainous tits jostling haphazardly as she was set sprawling on the mattress.

'I may as well eat my sister too,' she shrugged.

Kate understood the internal trauma Krissy was no doubt undergoing. The sophisticated former gymnast was told by Britney how discomfited Krissy appeared when the teen vixen initiated her reluctant aunt into the world of lesbian lovemaking only a day earlier.

While this was not Krissy's first girl-on-girl coupling, Kate hoped her little sister could accept the reality of sex between them and simply enjoy their forbidden dalliance as the glorious sapphic experience she truly hoped it to be. She sincerely didn't want to disturb the shell-shocked divorcee more than necessary.

"These need to go, hon," Kate declared assuredly as she dropped between her befuddled sister's splayed legs to yank Krissy's silky panties off at the hips, removing the delicate garment before she could even react to the aggressive approach.

"Ohhh," the full-figured younger woman gasped when her petite but powerful older sister fell onto her prostrate form.

Mashing their nude bodies together with unnerving intimacy, Kate's densely packed breasts pressed directly into the spongier resilient flesh of Krissy's flattened mounds and she wrapped her hands behind her startled sister's head to pull their mouth's together for a very 'unsisterly' kiss.

'Muuwah, mummf,' the diminutive socialite granted no relief from the extreme familiarity of her embrace, forcing her searching tongue between Krissy's plush lips to explore the wet cavity passionately in a manner reserved for a lover even more special than June or her daughters.

'Mohhh, muf,' Krissy's muffled sigh matched her sister's gentle moans, squirming when Kate's wandering left hand dropped from the back of her head to trail along her curvaceous body, and stopping only when reaching the supple mountain of the wavering woman's giant right breast.

"Give in to it, Kris," Kate whispered with a brief break in their kiss while grasping the gelatinous melon to squeeze before transferring her bedeviling attention to its compact nipple to taunt and tease playfully.

"We're sisters," she promised with shameful reference to their taboo relationship, dipping into Krissy's mouth again to dance artfully with her sister's dodging tongue. "I'll make it so good."

Paralyzed in her disbelief it was really happening, Krissy simply froze, tremoring and uncertain when Kate shifted her mouth to her sister's ear lobe for a gentle nibble, then placed delicate butterfly kisses on her elegant neck that almost tickled.

"Oooooh,' Krissy cooed involuntarily under the effective assault.

The abashed woman exhaled breathlessly when her intent sister lowered further to the perspiring valley between her huge tits, raising goosebumps on the lily-white surface of the responsive melons before attacking her rubbery tight nipples -- the true target of her design.

"Ahhhhh," the beset divorcee's reaction was shriller now, and she pushed lightly at her sister's head, but not enough to make her quit in an inadvertent signal to Kate of the success of her efforts.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,098 Followers