Family Takedown 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam lay in bed, his head propped against his pillow, and simply stared in awe at what his remarkably deviant grandson had orchestrated. His bashful, reserved and conformist little girl, fresh off a divorce and lacking any self-confidence or esteem, had her lovely ruby lips wrapped snuggly around his gnarly veined shaft working his solid cock in a way he'd never envisioned prior to this most unusual visit.

Kristina was stark naked -- a sight of which he could never grow tired, hovering over his waist with her ripe curvaceous body on full display -- featuring a glorious pale bottom absolutely built as a bumper cushion for a good hard cock pounding and spectacular big tits swinging freely from her hunched over torso in a gentle rhythm with her suckling bobs.

Although a grown woman at 35, with the commensurate female curves and physical maturity to go with it, having her hair done playfully in cutesy pigtails by Britney gave her pretty, rounded face an innocence reflecting her sheltered, protected lifestyle more than her very womanly body could possibly overcome.

"Pixie, are you here to help, or to teach?" Sam asked salaciously, turned to his gleaming granddaughter standing to the side observing the surreal action as his disquieted adult daughter sucked him off for the first of what he was certain would be many times from now on.

"Good morning, grandpa," the naked sprite with the firm tight 18-year-old soccer trained body replied with an equally seductive tone. "Teach, but I'm happy to help, if you'd like."

Turning to her uncertain pupil, still struggling to accommodate the sheer mass of her daddy's huge cock while sucking up and down the stalwart tool afraid to stop lest she be chastised, Brit quickly turned martinet to admonish Krissy smartly.

"Greet him as we discussed, Aunt Krissy," Brit advised sternly, wagging her finger so vigorously her pert upstanding C-cup breasts bounded distractingly on her chest, catching the old ex-soldier's eye to force an engaging glint of delight.

'Mohhwop,' the muffled pop of her discomfited aunt mouth sounded as Krissy removed her lips with some difficulty from the large knob to provide the required morning ritual.

"G-good morning, d-daddy," she stumbled hesitantly. "This is your, um, wake-up call."

"Good girl," the youngest Thornton approved. "Now, get back to giving your father his blowjob. You wouldn't want him to go soft."

"That's right, Kristy, er, Krissy," Sam agreed, still growing accustomed to her pet name, and spreading his hairy thighs.

"Climb up between my legs, though," he offered a suggestion designed to enhance his pleasure as well as his view of his stacked daughter's tremendous cleavage and sweet face as she devoured his thick pole. "The angle is better."

Krissy only stared quizzically at her grinning father, pondering the curious order while trying to understand what difference it made.

"Snap to, hon," Brit jumped in, anchoring his words with her authority while at the same time diminishing her aunt's dignified stature as valued daughter in his eyes. "A good pet does as she's told."

Cowed and obedient, Krissy scrambled to shift her position, crawling on hands and knees from the end of the bed to settle herself over the prodigious manhood she was charged with satisfying.

'Smack,' a light slap by her whimsical niece on her ripe tempting ass drew a yip and nod of Krissy's head in compliance, and in turn sent her adorable pigtails flying in every direction adding to her girlish appeal.

Examining again his giant cock, now glistening in the warm air with her plentiful saliva and his heavy balls brimming with familial semen set before her as a sumptuous meal, Krissy lowered her head to return to her frightful task.

"Ahhh, that's nice," Sam sighed when his attentive daughter grasped the swollen head between her luscious lips once more to surround the sensitive head with her silken mouth, then promptly consumed the first four inches of the stiff column.

'Guck, gck,' she gagged when she'd reached her limit, but proceeded to renew her bobbing motion as best she could with her unadorned pink lips dragging along the pulsating surface of his shaft with each withdrawal.

Clumsy, awkward, inept -- these were just a few of the words to describe his unskilled youngest daughter's artless oral technique, but when his straining little girl cast her big blue eyes to his appreciative orbs as a great cocksucker is taught to do, Sam thought for a moment this was the most unbelievable blowjob he'd ever received -- Kate's expertise notwithstanding.

"What a beautiful sight,' he murmured happily for Krissy and Brit to hear. "I never in the world dreamed I'd ever watch my lovely baby girl suck her dear old dad's fat cock."

Krissy blanched at the words and the image of her on all fours dutifully working his dense pole between her oval lips it created but kept going. She knew intuitively to stop prematurely -- meaning before he erupted in orgasm, was to fail.

The subjugated divorcee did not want to fail.

"Pixie, you want to make yourself useful?" Sam asked expectantly of his appealing teen granddaughter standing to the side diligently watching the action, but clearly anxious as well.

Admiring her incredibly fit, hard body, the aroused widower couldn't believe how marvelously his fresh-faced Pixie had developed -- her musculature sleek and toned with solid shoulders framing a splendid set of gloriously uplifted tits resting pale, firm and buoyant on her strapping chest.

A look of untold innocence in her girlish face belying her true wanton nature, Brit's gracefully tapered six-pack tummy widened proportionately to the taut girdle of her hips with her pelvis centered by a clean-shaven mound, breathlessly completing the youthful picture of exquisite womanhood.

His delectable granddaughter's pristine twat virtually begged to be worshipped by an adoring tongue, and that's exactly what Sam planned to do.

"Oh yes, grandpa," Brit piped up hopefully at the welcome invitation. "Anything."

"Get your tight little snatch up here then," he called with parental authority. "I haven't tasted teenage pussy since, well, since I was a teenager. I'd love to sample my cute Pixie's little pink snatch."

Without need of further incentive, Brit was a lightning bolt of action, landing on his barrel-chest with the same child-like enthusiasm and dexterity she'd exhibited while hopping onto his lap as a little girl seeking a sweet grandfatherly kiss.

Today's kiss would be equally sweet, but in no way grandfatherly.

"Yes, please and thank you, grandpa," the excited lass exclaimed, eager to learn for herself if her mother's indiscreet praise of Sam's cunt-licking skills were as good as advertised. "Please kiss your little Pixie's pussy!"

Straddling her wiry legs at his shoulders, the well-trained athlete's sinewy thighs stretched wide to settle her ready cunt directly over the beaming grizzled face of her beloved grandfather.

"Damn, that's beautiful," the ecstatic veteran gushed at the lovely pink pussy perched only inches above his salivating mouth, anxious to slip his tongue to spread the puffy petals of her labia and breach the delicate seal to his delicious granddaughter's ambrosial cunt.

Brit's position blocked his vision of Krissy working his raging hard-on as best she could, but he sensed her continued presence and that was good enough for the moment. The opportunity to eat his vivacious Pixie's verdant snatch was simply too good to pass up.

"Gimmee that sweet little puss, darlin'," Sam hooted exuberantly.

Gripping the sassy teen by her narrow hips to draw her luscious prize to his craggy lips ready to taste of her musky essence, he was unaware her precious peach remained somewhat earthy after a night of oral delights received from the surprising mouth of his straight youngest daughter.

'Mummmf,' he sighed at first taste of the potent flavor of Brit's well-oiled twat, embracing its potency rather than recoiling from the slightly rank dew following a night of powerful orgasms and lust fulfilled with her reluctant aunt.

"Oooooh, grandpa," the eager siren sang her rapture at the first touch of her revered grandfather's rugged lips brushing her exquisitely keen labia. "Your kiss is so masculine."

Savoring each pass, Sam lingered in running his wandering tongue over the young beauty's tender petals, relishing the rubbery texture and drinking in the salty-sweet flavors of her easily flowing juices. She was so ripe and the model of pure youth that he thought he could spend the entire morning leisurely exploring between her widespread thighs.

Krissy eyed the improper pair uncomfortably but continued her awkward effort to suck off her father, uncertain about her effectiveness or prospects for success in gaining his orgasm with his attention focused exclusively on eating his delighted granddaughter's undeniably appealing cunt.

The bedeviled divorcee stared nearly hypnotized at Brit's rippling back and shifting bottom as the petite hard-bodied teen worked her sopping pussy around Sam's glowing face.

As she did, the intent mid-30's woman alternated wrapping her cock-stuffed mouth around her dad's pulsing staff -- experiencing particular difficulty when retreating to the fat fleshy knob, and pursing her lips tracing the length of the tense shaft from tip to base and back again, lathing the rigid pole twitching responsively under her ministrations in a rare signal of his pleasure.

'Mohhf, ummm,' Sam moaned ardently beneath the splendid efforts of his pair of personal wake-up fuck dolls.

At his hips, his diligent if inexperienced daughter's slurping and suckling mewls were stifled by a substantial mouthful of taboo cock meat, while his little Pixie's shrill cries of satisfied desire rose to the rafters as her talented grandfather employed every technique he'd bragged about in his claims as an exceptional pussy eater.

"Ahhh, oh my god," Brit shrieked with vigor when Sam drove his curled tongue into the furnace of her fiery vaginal cauldron. "Ohhh yes, fuck me with your tongue. Mouth-fuck my pussy, grandpa!"

The cunt-licking veteran didn't need to be begged -- relishing every minute probing and prodding the glorious twat of such a gorgeous young lass as his Pixie and cherishing the flowing river of aromatic pussy juice filling his nose and drenching his mouth with its flavorful essence.

"Dear lord, ohhhhh fuck yesssss!" Brit wailed through thin lips gnarled with pleasure when her oral benefactor switched focus directly to her painfully agitated clitoris, with the steely nub poking free of its protective hood in desperate search of the exquisite stimulation of his well-versed tongue tip.

"Yes, grandpa, lick my clitty," she sobbed, nearly in tears at the unimaginable sensation of her beloved grandfather attacking her aroused sex bud with an electrifying series of jabs, pokes and deliberate licks. "Lick your Pixie's clit."

"Ungh, uggh," Sam grunted while his powerful hips jerked spasmodically with the dual stimulus of eating his angelic granddaughter's sweet cunt as his sheltered big-titted youngest daughter continued performing an unskilled and unlikely blowjob on his raging cock.

Krissy did her best to hold on, gripping his roaming pelvis and bobbing along the meaty span's length, not allowing his uncontrolled gyrations to drive the flared crown of his stalwart column past the entrance to her throat.

'Guggh, gcck, ugk,' the beleaguered divorcee gagged and choked each time the soft knob threatened to breach the opening and lodge itself uncomfortably in the narrow tube; backing off abruptly but never fully losing the broad tip as it stretched her lips to capacity but not beyond.

As her jaw grew tired, the laboring daughter hoped her convulsing father would cum soon to end her ordeal but didn't get a sense that was to be the case. Her reprieve came in an unexpected form that spared her further toil, but also sealed her failure in completing the act of sucking off her increasingly crazed father to David's exacting standards.

"Krissy, stop! Now, just back off," the old man suddenly ordered. "You can do that some other time when you know what the hell you're doing."

Sam didn't mean to be so harsh with his disparagement of his sincerely hardworking daughter but was quite urgent in his need for release and knew how he wanted to get his rocks off that morning -- and where.

"Slide down, Pixie," he urged his excited nympho granddaughter, practically lifting the diminutive sprite from his glistening face by her slender hips to effortless glide her unresisting frame down his torso until his upright stanchion of hard flesh pressed insistently at the seeping, defenseless gateway of her forbidden snatch.

"Oh grandpa, yesss!" Brit exclaimed ecstatically at the realization of what he planned. "I want it. I want your big cock in my wet pussy so much!"

Wiggling her hips furiously, the muscular teen with gloriously bouncing big tits and a wiry strength to her trim carriage insinuated her ravenous maw against the bulbous knob of his inflamed cockhead with a purpose.

"Ohhh, please, I need it so bad," she cried when finding her hungry snatch frustratingly out of reach at that angle until rescued by the mighty grip of her rugged grandfather's hands yanking firmly at her waist to slam the raw column of his engorged shaft into the receptive sheath in one swift and certain motion.

"AWWWNNHHHHH!" the overpowered coed howled exuberantly as her gratified grandfather's dense staff speared her welcoming fuck hole to fill his granddaughter's narrow channel as never before -- not even by her well-hung twin brother.

"Damn! You're a tight a little bitch, Pixie," Sam exalted at the incomparable sensation of his favorite granddaughter's boiling hot cunt encompassing his unstoppable lance with the velvety snugness of a too-small glove.

"Ohhh, grandpa, ohhhhh, your cock, huh, is so fucking big," the short-haired beauty panted her appreciation of her admired mid-60's elder's unbelievable staff stuffing her enveloping sleeve to the point of bursting.

Krissy stared in disbelief at the unnatural coupling, her face filled with shock only inches from where she'd been sucking her daddy's pulsating shaft only a short time ago.

Certain of her failure in her wake-up duties but unable to focus on the repercussions now, Krissy fixated only on witnessing her imposing father's fearsome pole breaching her capitulating niece's adorable pink slit.

"Oh, dear lord," the awed divorcee marveled, jaw agape at his might as the full thick girth of Sam's cunt-splitting rod buried itself to the hilt in the fiery chasm of the euphoric lass to the abundant satisfaction of both incestuous lovers.

"Arrggh, aggh, unnhhh," the inspired old man raged with lust as he lifted his teenage fuck partner as if a rag doll, extracting the better part of his 8" iron bar length before plowing the steely meat into her vanquished channel again, and then again, and then again to her obvious delight.

"Ohh, ohhh, oooh, fuck me grandpa," Brit wailed as her passion surged with each drive of her cherished grandfather's ravaging cock into her gripping cunt. "Fuck me hard. Fuck your little Pixie hard!"

The violence of the act astonished Krissy -- now mesmerized by the sheer power of their torrid sex. This wasn't lovemaking as she knew it. This was fucking -- pure, raw and animalistic. The disbelieving woman's dissolute father and overwhelmed niece rode each other with brutal desire, seeking the full measure of their illicit passion and giving as much as they took from the other's hardworking body.

"Yesss, unggh, unggh," the athletic girl powered her hips onto her grandpa's indomitable pole, sharing his burden equally as she assumed her own role in achieving their sexual nirvana by fucking back strenuously.

The motion sent her big tits flailing wildly to Sam's delight and sweat poured from her shining pale skin as if at the height of a pitched soccer match.

Brit's marvelously muscular ass flexed directly before her hypnotized aunt's wondrous gaze, with Krissy's wide eyes mere inches from the junction of her father's plundering shaft and the unquenchable vortex of the lovely coed's voracious cunt.

Possessed by a need she'd never experienced and, perhaps by a sense of abandonment reminiscent of her recent divorce, Krissy was compelled to join the mismatched lovers -- her new libidinous nature eager to share in the fervent rapture.

With Sam's hard cock meeting Britney's wet pussy within easy reach, the corrupted divorcee inconceivably slipped her inquiring tongue between her lips to set against Sam's hairy wrinkled scrotum, bracing the wet appendage beneath his heavy testicles jostling within the fleshy sack.

"Awwgh, what the fuck! Krissy?" the experienced ex-soldier cried with pleasure, certain of the source as the only available tongue in the room, but still startled by the sensation.

In his most demented fantasies, and he'd had many over the years, Sam never imagined his prudish little Kristina performing such a perverse act, relishing the very thought of his corrupted youngest daughter tonguing his full balls as he tirelessly fucked his sweet granddaughter 'cowgirl-style.'

"Oh darlin', huhh, unbelievable!" he crowed between deep gasps, steeling his hips seeking to minimize his bucking and maximize Krissy's access to his sweaty, cum-laden gonads. "Lick my balls, baby. Lick daddy's big balls!"

"Ahhh, awwgh, ohhhhh," Brit droned loudly hearing the unbelievable words, but ramped up the intensity of the rhythmic slamming of her greedy cunt onto her grandpa's rock-hard fuck column.

The intuitive vixen understood her peaking grandfather's desire to grant his crazed daughter the lewd opportunity to join the fray, and Brit's control over their copulation grew to fill the deficit of Sam's less rigorous jerking as Krissy licked his balls.

Brit was desperate for her adored grandfather to fill her fuck chamber with his familial seed and achieve her own body-rocking orgasm too, but loved the idea of her modest aunt lapping her own father's sizable nuts almost as much as he did, so did her best using her athletic skills to bring them both over the line.

"Ahhh, holy fuck, that's it, girls," Sam exclaimed at the pair of nymphs working in combination to make him cum.

Sensing his release nearing, Krissy lifted his large egg-sized left testicle to suckle briefly in a shameless exhibition of wanton debauchery she'd never hinted existed, sending Sam into an explosion of need forcing his pelvis to buck and his muscles to contract mightily.

"Awwgghhh! Oh, suck my balls, baby," he yelped, gripping Brit's shifting hips tightly while contorting upward as he erupted in a blinding white-light orgasm. "I'm cumming, Pixie! Cum with me, little girl!"

"Grandpa!" Brit howled in response to his rapturous plea and the warm cum spilling into her pussy. "Oh yes, cumming on you. Ahhhhh, cumming on your big cock!"

The girl's petite frame grew rigid, then shivered through a numbing climax paralyzing her in a way no previous orgasm had ever done. Brit's body froze as the young coed accepted her grandfather's specious jism into her cunt, roiling with ecstasy.

'Slep, slurp, smup,' Krissy slathered her daddy's tightened ball sack as he crested through his forceful eclipse, sensing the potent seed drain from the pair of pulsating orbs spewing incestuously into her adorable niece's insatiable snatch.

A full minute passed as the illicit trio remained entangled in their depraved triangle -- Sam convulsing through his climax, spitting a river of his aged semen into the deepest interior of his Pixie's ravenous twat as the teen's diminutive body tremored when a second wave rolled up her spine at the sensation of her cherished grandfather pumping her full of his very essence.