All Comments on 'Family Takes Care of Family'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why, oh why...

do they always have to make the husband's brother's cock bigger?

Is there some kind of rule, or something?

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 4 years ago
Very enjoyable read. But...

...it really begs for at least one more chapter. I hope you do write it. Nice job.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974over 4 years ago
The Term

You were looking for is Polyandry (one woman multiple men)

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
Polyamorous Eh?

So, naturally now Alex can go out and "recruit" some other slut, can't he? Of course it may take a while to "test drive" a few candidates but, if it's good enough for his slut wife, it's good enough for him too. That didn't seem to come up in the discussions. Plus, since Brian isn't actually married to the slut, he is free to sow his own wild oats as well. Soon both Brian and Alex will have someone "on the side" and the slut will be forced to troll the people buying houses for future ways to satisfy her needs. She becomes a whore. Whatever happened to living happily ever after? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In my opinion!

You made a mess of this.

He is depressed because his wife, but cheats on his brother.

Alex should have told both of them to get out and fuck off.

His wife is just a cheap slut in making, just like his brother is cheap asshole.

PS: remember the old saying:

If you give someone a helping hand, but they take the whole arm, they aren't good people, are they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sara?

What was the deal with Sara?

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago
3*

3* is the best I can give to an incomplete story. Did you completely forget Brian's wife and the divorce? Did you forget (or just not notice) that Erin is prioritizing Brian over Alex?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Damn it!

You just pre-empted my next story!

Mr. Cabo, I’m glad that you know how to code italics into your text, but man, you way overdid it.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
Polyamory?

There is another solution. It's called self-control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I didn't care for it

Early on I thought that the family part of the story was taking care of the soon to be ex. I didn't think out would be brothers sharing a wife. Also, the way she was saying she was not satisfied with her husband but was really into the brother was a put off. No communication with her husband at all. Just her being unsatisfied which really brought in her "cheating".

But seriously, a brother asking his wife to give his brother "relief"? And a wife doing it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's okay.

You missed a big part of the story.

The ex-wife that probably cheated on brian. No epilogue or conclusion to that. It seems like it was only introduced as a way to kick off erin having a reason to fuck her brother-in-law.

And while women have a bigger sexual appetite, men have a much bigger diverse appetite. And authors always, and i mean always, gloss over that. Erin should absolutely point her husband towards sampling new women. It's built into our DNA. Women can have sex A LOT, but are usually picky about a mate. Her strategy is to find the BEST providers and the BEST DNA. Picking her brother in law makes sense. But men have a very different sexual strategy. They LOSE out by being choosy. Studies prove, and common sense, men are at peak sexual arousal for something NEW. This novel and cute idea that men never lose interest in their super hot wife is just that. A cute and novel way to spare a wife's feelings. She became less attractive after the first time he beds her. That's just how his brain will light up. It has nothing to do with love. Women spare a man's feelings too. She'll say she picked the best man, and maybe that WAS true. But he's older now. He became less attractive with every ticking second he gets older, and more prime alpha males come into season.

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66over 4 years ago
More please

I loved this arrangement since I love pussy and cock both. Most I love cum and this two men and one women got me off 3 times. You have to write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

I liked this story so I checked this author other works.

Turned out he is very prolific, and never before wrote a story rated below 4.00 stars.

This one does not deserve to be this low either, but we have too many trolls in LW fans

HighpikeHighpikeover 4 years ago
Next chapter

Really want to find out how Brian screws his wife in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hubby

Should find that new pussy for him Then share with his wife and brother After all maybe a quadrosexual relationship could work also two couples a hubby his wife and his brother and his mistress Now that sounds better

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago
*****

I gave you five stars for good story telling, but I do wonder how such a solution would fly in real life. Just like in your telling, when Hubby was awake waiting for wife to come to bed and she refused to take care of him because she'd already been satisfied, I see that happening many times in the future and there will be hell to pay.

I really think you should add another chapter showing how they make out about two years later. Maybe you can create a world where such behavior will work out and if so, I'd love to read it.

Thanks for the story! cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was Sara cheating?

I never saw the answer to that. If she wasn't, then it seems that Brian is the cheater!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
What’s the point of the story but he goes from one whore to another

That’s what gets me so she cuckold him and He’s going to cuckold his brother. What’s next is dad going to come fucker too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Happily ever after?

So once again the insatiable female rules the roost. Guys really have an inferiority complex about orgasmic ability to keep writing this stuff and cuckold lifestyle stuff.

How far will they go to keep her happy? Many many women have a fantasy about seeing their man sucking cock or being fucked up the ass. These two guys are headed there. Not that there's anything wrong with that! Wait till the cheating wife figures it out. She is mainstream compared to the poly trio. Who gets to get Erin pregnant? Maybe she meets a new man, what then?

So like most of life it's a minefield.

R.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Still a cuck story

Again. Another story with the wife getting everything and the husband forced to go along with it. Its sheer manipulation. The husband had no choice in this. Lets not kid ourselves.

And...his wife lied to him by omission.

She didn't ask to fuck the brother she just did.

Can't trust a liar.

I know. I ruined a relationship with my lying and cheating.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
enjoyed

it lol but i read it as a comedy. was very funny and well written. i dont think u were writing it as a comedy but that whole situation was funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If it has to be explained, you wouldn't understand

If you don't appreciate the whole cuckold thing, then obviously this story isn't for you. Admittedly, having the other guy being the brother was a bit unsettling for me, but the story was extremely well written and I enjoyed it. Many ask what happened to the other wife. I say, who really cares?!

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
A cheated man, would never...

A cheated man, would never enter in such a stupid game with his brother's wife...As @Huedogg2 said he went from a whore to another...another stupidity was his brother seemed to be a retarded...1*

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
brother three some?

As someone mentioned that is just sick. So close to incest it makes me gag. What a slut to fuck the guys brother. He is WRONG for saying give him relief but for her to go beyond a hand job is just wrong and deserves a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is how family should be

I wish there were more than 5 stars to give.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I couldn't disagree more with some of the previous commenters. I thought it was awesome. They are all adults and they all love each other. As long as they are open and honest with each other all the time, they should have as much of a chance of succeeding as a regular marriage does. And the sex was fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

5 pages of pure crap!

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
The world's biggest asshole

His wife leaves him and he suspects she is cheating. Does he try to find out? No. Does he try to get counseling? No. Does he ever seem to really care? No.

What does he do?

He immediately ogles his brother's wife. He should be sad, but he instead is horned up for his brother's wife. Then he cheats on his wife (he is still married) and betrays his brother and then lies to his face.

We never learn what happened to his wife.

At one point, I thought it was being setup that Sara was cheating with Alex. It seemed that was where it was going, especially when Alex had the funny look on his face when his wife said "I love you." I figured Alex and Sara were in love and Alex was trying to set up Bryan with Erin... to permanently swap wives.

Maybe in part 2 we see Sara in bed with Alex and ask him wtf happened to their plan...

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is like a nice, glossy brochure

This really should be in incest/taboo, that's a much better fit.

You called it "Family takes care of family", and you took it there?

The only reason playing up behind the back of the man who was trusting his downtrodden brother and wife didn't cause World War III, was all on you as the writer. Your very concise, clear and verbose discussions extolling the virtue of the lifestyle read like an advert for a miracle dishwashing detergent on the shopping channel.

The only thing I wonder about, is in two years, how will the hapless brothers react when their bride walks through the door in 5 years time, smiling with glee, holding a leash, attached to a goat, with nipple piercings.

Sorry, not feeling it.

javmor79javmor79over 4 years ago
Glad I caught this

I almost overlooked this story. I'm glad I caught this. It was very well written. The characters came alive, and the dialogue was simple and realistic. All in all, it was great story-telling. On top of that, it was erotic, which is surprisingly rare in this category. There aren't many stories that are both well-written AND erotic. Usually its one or the other.

Like others, though, I didn't really care for the characters. The wife was deceptive and selfish, as was the brother-in-law. Alex was more redeemable than the other two, but his stupidity was irritating.

What did he expect to happen? How could he not see this ending coming from a mile away?

As erotic as wife and brother in law's interactions were, it revealed both of them to be trash human beings. The entire situation that they were in only amplified how horrible they really were.

BIL just got cheated on (supposedly). His older brother opens up his home, and his wife, to help him through this. How does he repay him? By taking more and more of that "generosity" than he knew was right. What kind of entitled person gets tired of handjobs from someone else's wife and decides he should get more?

Then we come to the wife. She is the equivalent of the person who steals from you, then helps you look for what you "lost" when you ask her if she's seen it. Throughout the story, she condemned the ex wife, looked down on her, gave excellent advice about hiring a private detective to follow her for "closure"...and then cheated on her husband with him. Not only did she cheat, but she played mind games to gaslight him. The "no more handjobs" loophole was so disrespectful and bitchy that she should have been flown straight to hell on a charter jet piloted by Satan himself.

Was she sexy? Absolutely. Was she a bitch who deserves to be divorced? Absolutely.

Still, immoral characters don't ruin a story. In fact, they often make a story more addictive and interesting. It definitely did in this case. However, there were two glaring oversights that are black eyes to this tale.

The first is how the ball was dropped on the ex wife. After all the foreshadowing about closure and the PI, it was ironic that we as the audience didn't get any of that. It was like the author became so distracted by the polyamorous ending that he forgot to finish THAT.

And that brings me to the second black eye; the poly ending. It was more than unrealistic. It showed a fundamental flaw that irritates me. When authors create unlikable people that are the main characters, it isn't a story killer UNLESS they don't make the people grow by the end of the story. The poly ending just eradicated any character growth. It allowed them to justify their trash behavior, and tied a pretty, unrealistic bow on it. Like the final season of Game of Thrones, it took a left and called it an ending so we can move on.

What score did I give it? A four. It was a great story, at least til the end. Even after all my criticism, I still believe this score is not indicative of the talent. This story should at least be somewhere between 4 and 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
pure garbage

one star, typical LW trash

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Agree

I agree that the story was well written, but I did not like it at all. Javmor, who is one of the best writers in LW, stated it best in his comment. He laid out the good and the bad of the story perfectly. Terrible people doing terrible things to those they profess to love. As with Reed Richard's stories, you can appreciate the writing while really disliking the story.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Different

Those that I know in the poly lifestyle have horrible situations. Someone always gets hurt bad. One even resulted in a suicide. I never know the answer to what love really is. Dont think anyone does. Two brothers....maybe. 4

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 4 years ago
A Nice Fantasy - But

This story doesn’t address the long term relationship. Erin will want children soon. Who will be the father? Two men living with with one woman will attract attention of neighbors and friends. This doesn’t address if Brian and Alex bring another woman into the relationship. Alex and Erin have a commitment but Brian has no commitment to the “family”.

RonCabo wrote Brian like a dog that sees a squirrel. He is heartbroken and depressed then gets a hand job and any thoughts of resolving his marriage or is his wife cheating or what are gone. That is inconsistent and not realistic to me.

I enjoy stories with imperfect characters that work through situations where somethings don’t work out. I agree with an earlier comment that this is an advertisement for polyamory.

This was technically well written and a plausible plot for a fantasy. I can see a second chapter where some of the more challenging issues of sharing i.e. jealousy, deceit and one lover desired over the husband.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Sara & It's About The Math

First, about Sara. Yeah, I wondered what happened to her too, but the problem is that we regular LW readers have been conditioned to a certain formula. Wife wants divorce, possibly cheating, husband needs to find out and then take action based on that. But Sara wanting a divorce served three purposes, IMHO, for the author. First, it got Brian out of the house and into Alex's and Erin's, which was the main point of the story. And second, to juxtapose, the finality of Brian's wife wanting another man (possibly) and instead of trying to find another solution (like the polyamory) she tries to end one to start another, against Alex bending and being open to a new reality. Kind of like the stick that bends as opposed to the one that breaks scenario. And third, Brian says he never felt about Sara the way he felt about Erin. So maybe his relationship with Sara wasn't that great for him either, and allows the author to create the scenario that this was meant to be kind of thing.

Now to the math. You add one pussy and subtract one cock in this story and it would have been much more to my liking. However, not being my thing (just like I don't get why a man would genuinely prefer a dick over pussy, but I know some really do, so I'm for gay marriage) doesn't mean that it's wrong.

Definitely could argue that Brian, and less so Erin (since Alex pushed her to Brian without being specific how far was too far), should have been more loyal and resisted Erin. But as the saying goes life is 90% what happens to you and 10% how you handle it. What would be the preferable outcome for Alex here? He loves his brother, he loves Erin, he told Erin to be sexual with his brother, they ended up being sexual and liked each other more than Alex thought (although should have been more concerned about that, but seems like everything was spur of the moment decision for the three of them), he always feared Erin was too sexual and he might lose her one day and Brian being part of the triad seems to take care of the extra sex Erin seems to need.

So what is the better solution for Alex? To kick Brian's butt? To never speak to him again? To divorce Erin and exact some kind of revenge on her, and in the process be a bitter human being himself? I would think if he is able to live with this situation or even find it worthwhile (which he seemed to), then it's definitely superior to the other scenario where the two people he loves the most and himself end up much worse off.

And for those saying it won't work out. One never knows. It could be that after a month Brian and Alex clash. It could be that they find the situation untenable and Brian peacefully goes his own way, and they all still get along. It could be that they bring more women into the equation. It could be Brian finds that he doesn't want to share and ends up meeting another woman he marries. Just like when one gets into any relationship you don't know where it will end up, this is another one of those.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Thanks Ron, five star writing from a veteran author, brought down to a four due to similar problems as expressed by javmor and carodreamer.

Wife and brother were annoying AF, Alex was dumb to share, but otherwise not disgusting like the other two

Thanks for the quality, and the different take on cuckolding. BTW, if you look at it as a cuck story it's even more offensive. She denied her husband sex and moved her toy bull home, in only about a week. ICK.

But I know it's not framed as a cuck story, and your poly angle, coerced though it was, is a nice change of pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
enjoyed the story...

Not my cup of tea, but well written and entertaining. These relationships usually only last until one of the them fathers a child. Then human nature will rear its head and make the choice for them. Not saying it will end badly. But it will end.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
great story

5 stars. I'm not a big fan of writers like Javmor79 who trash other peoples writings - probably out of jealousy since their scores are A LOT lower than your, Ron. It's a well-written and very sexy story. i rarely read in this category because many of the stories aren't very erotic - your's was clever, great dialogue, and sexy. I agree i'd like to know what happened to the ex-wife.

Personally i think writers - knowing how hard it is to write a clever story with solid dialogue and strong characters should refrain from badmouthing other writers - particularly better ones.

C_frommnC_frommnover 4 years ago
The 1 Neg.

Was not finishing the "divorce" and did the B!tch have someone on the side. But otherwise an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good but weird story that would never work . I do think being they were testing waters as he was rimming her ass he should’ve tried to fuck it . The husband would definitely also be fucked up over the bro being bigger. The real benifactor here the whore wife who has two cocks to fuck now. Not to mention she will eventually want another guy because she’s a pig . Also what happens if they want kids ? Is it a competition or does hubby get that nod

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Well written

Good story line, except you forgot about the divorce which instigated the whole thing.

Only problem to me is my personal preferences. Give warning if it is group sex, and especially the numbers and genders. Not into MFM so it spoiled the story for me. Don't believe it was actual polyamory as it was a V situation. The guys weren't in a loving romance way, so it was polygamy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Others have raised the questions that came to my mind, what about the divorce and what happens when one or all of them want children? What if Alex is fervently against children? If Erin lets Brian get her pregnant, Alex seems to have two choices, stay and suffer or leave. Alternatively, Erin and Brian have to choose whether parenthood is more important than acceding to Alex's wishes and preserving the poly relationship.

Evah_Rheddy

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What happened with his divorce?

drndog502drndog5026 months ago

Alex was stupid enough to let Erin get Brian off and they twisted it into a selfish full on affair. She said they were honest and open with one another but when asked she and Brian hid that they were having sex. Brian is a piece of shit brother and Erin is a selfish woman. Erin will soon be only having sex with Brian and have his kids while Alex works long hours while wearing a cock cage.

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

And then the brothers lived happily ever after alternately accepting sloppy seconds!! Yeah right!!

In the meantime we never did find out what happened with Brian’s divorce! Did his wife figure out that she had married a low life asshole that would screw his own brother’s wife?? Oh well the brother wasn’t the sharpest tack in the drawer either!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
2047 Followers
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

story TAGS