Family Tensions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I want you...want you like never before!'

'I know. Take the back stairs...it's quicker!' She rode his questing fingers; felt their touches part her and stroke in lingering caresses her slicked heat. 'You know...you know now...how I feel and need you...like this.'

'It's the same for me.'

In slow stumbling steps he carried Margaux up the stairs before pushing open his bedroom door, his breaths heavy with longing and effort.

'My turn...it's my turn, ' she breathed as Antoine lay back on his bed and leaned over him; licked, sucked, and kissed his trembling flesh as her hands caressed in long slow strokes. Margaux heard him gasp as her mouth sank onto his arcing penis and a hand cupped and squeezed his sac in time with her mouthing of him. She delighted in all that was now exposed to her gaze and touch.

'Don't make me cum...not yet...not like this...but what you're doing feels so god!' he called out to her, his feet scrabbling on the bed and his hips bucking to meet her assault on his prick.

He reached out to claim her breasts as Margaux's nipples brushed his chest, then moved to sweep over the tip of his penis before she held it between her breasts in a wanton and incredible act of pleasuring him. He reached out to her but there had been no need.

Margaux kissed him even as she guided him into her. 'Bring it all to me...all night...like this...let me know of you...of you alone, whenever it is possible while you are here with me. I need that from you.'

Antoine tugged rhythmically on the soft spiral of hair that followed a path to where she had taken him. Margaux rocked and swayed. She tugged and settled on him expertly and excitedly, her breaths halting and her hands gripping his chest as she moved on him.

"Go on...go on...you'll find me!" she urged on quickening breaths as a tempestuous rhythm was set for their first time so intimately joined.

He finally coaxed her to lie back and felt the slow caress of Margaux's legs to his body as she raised them and clamped him to he as she lay back. Her hands gripped his shoulders as Antoine looked down and took delight in the sight. them being joined, his penis now enveloped in her slicked heat. He moved slowly and sinuously, heard her breaths grow sharper before she cried out, and met his deepening kisses as she trembled.

"Go on, don't stop!' she yelped, her body shuddering as she was overwhelmed by her orgasm, her pussy's walls tightening around his penis as he probed and plunged into her in dipping and swaying movements. 'Do what you have to...go on!'

She was cumming hard and failed to sustain her grip on him, Antoine's mind and body overwhelmed by all that she had aroused in him and he too wanted to let go, to succumb, but she loved too well with him that he did not want to bring their first time together to a sudden end.

'Find me...darling...keep finding me and just let go. I need that from you!' Margaux had wrapped her arms around his neck and had begun to buck her hips to encourage him as he resumed his deepening movements within her. 'I'll show you...but do to me what you know, darling... I'll show you!'

Antoine lost it and wondered who was fucking who. She wanted it all from him; clawing and pinching his skin as she met his kisses or offered them in return. She sought so much that he wondered at his control now that he had seduced these moments from her, or had this wonderfully passionate and giving woman seduced it all from him?

'Mark me inside...not there!' she cried out as his lips and mouth sucked on her breasts as he breathed in her scent, or as he licked the sweat off her skin. "You're with me...a woman...forget everything else! Forget who I am...who I was to you until now!'

He did. Oh, how he did. 'I'm...I'm so close now...yes, so close!' he groaned.

'So am I! So am I!' she squealed as they lost it, but this time together. Margaux shuddered in her release, jerked, and tugged on his plunging prick as he came. She sustained the rhythm that had been set as she pulled him deep into her. She rocked...rocked...and rocked, their kisses sucking the breath from their bodies until they were utterly spent.

'Darling?' she murmured and on looking across the narrow space between them as she drove her car, his light touches to her thigh an unbearable distraction, but one that she had to endure. It would not be for much longer. The journey to the vineyard was almost at an end.

Antoine felt the lightest of caresses on his arm. 'Sorry, but I was remembering how it all began between us. You looked beautiful then, just as you are beautiful now. You helped to make me who I am.'

Lapsing into silence, once more, he recalled how he had delighted in her that first time. He had woken the next morning to find that she had gone and that she was making breakfast at an unearthly hour. When he came downstairs, and into the kitchen, he had seen her clothed in only a white diaphanous nightdress that left nothing for him to imagine of her body.

He had gone to embrace her and to just breathe in the warmth of Margaux's body and knew that it had happened between them. He had resorted to all that he knew of loving a woman in seeking ways to please her, coupling for what had felt like hours as he claimed her or she coaxed him to be patient and to love in slow and sensuous ways, to prolong the moments of their union until they shared in the climax to their journeys of discovery; shared in acts of avowal that they had found each other.

He remembered more of that time and what Margaux had said.

'I needed you and I needed to know that of you. Forgive me...if I have betrayed your trust in me, changed the image that you have of me, Antoine, darling. Say that you will?'

'It is one of a beautiful and passionate woman...someone that I cannot get enough of. So, yes, I forgive you.'

Once more, he turned in his seat to delight in her. 'I have something to tell you. When I graduate I have been offered a job in Bordeaux. I will be closer to you, not a long train journey away, and were you ever to need me. I've tried for it not to be like this, but you're in my thoughts and my blood, so much that...that you feel a part of me.'

Margaux nodded.

'We live on, darling. We live for the day. I needed to hear you say that. And now...and now you're here with me again, a loving distraction from how my life has become with Louis.'

He saw Margaux's lips tremble and knew that they had a place in each other's lives like never before.

12