Family Therapy! Pt. 02

Story Info
Erica and Luke have more therapy!
1.3k words
3.97
7.9k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a busy and frustrating week for both Erica and Luke Smith. They had an appointment with Dr. Mysterio to improve their sex life, but nothing happened between them. They were both looking forward to sex therapy. Both Erica and Luke were exceptionally horny.

They'd been following Dr. Mysterio's orders, though. Erica had been shoving cucumbers and carrots up her pussy. Despite many attempts, she'd been unable to get off. Erica would then serve the unwashed carrots and cucumbers to her family. Erica's daughter Kelly seemed to be devouring them down, though. This only encouraged Erica to use more cucumbers and carrots. Erica also noticed her husband, Luke, had been going through more pants and underwear than usual.

Luke and Erica went to their usual Tuesday appointment. Erica was aghast that the receptionist was still in threadbare clothes and seemed to have white frosting on her face as well as a collar necklace around her throat. Yet, the receptionist (Gina) seemed to look so pretty. Erica knew she'd only been with men....she only desired men...yet she could almost see herself with this woman.

"Your tea!" said Gina--as she sat it down in front of the couple. She jiggled her tits. Luke and Erica drank their tea. They became glassy-eyed.

"Mas...I mean, Dr. Mysterio will see you now," said Gina. Luke and Erica went into the office. Dr. Mysterio was naked as usual. While his sluts wore some clothes, Dr. Mysterio never wore them. If he needed warming up, slaves were there to serve him.

"Welcome, Erica and Luke. I'd like you both to take off your clothes now. I need to see your bodies----to help you with your marriage. So I don't have to repeat myself, I expect you to come to all appointments naked in the future. Take off your clothes." ordered Dr. Mysterio. Luke and Erica compiled.

Luke, go to sleep; I'm speaking to Erica now." said Dr. Mysterio. Luke promptly fell asleep.

Dr. Mysterio had lots of sluts. He always wanted new pussies to plow. Right now, he was fucking Ashley and his secretary Gina, who had just blown him. Plus, other slaves were at his private residence. So he decided he was going to take some time with Erica. He was going to make her horrified at the slut she was becoming. That would make it all the hotter when she begged to suck his cock.

"Erica...what are you doing...are you naked in my office? This conduct is most unbecoming," stated Dr. Mysterio.

Erica looked at herself. Aghast to find herself naked. "I...I...don't know...doctor. Did you tell me to take my clothes off? She questioned. Erica tried to cover herself with her hands. It was in vain, of course.

"Certainly not! I'm a doctor...I'm a professional. Are relations with your husband really so bad that you need to seduce me? I could lose my license! Tell me, how many times did you and your husband fuck this week?" questioned Dr. Mysterio.

"None..." said Erica miserably. She hung her head.

"I see..." said Dr. Mysterio. "That explains your need to be nude around me. Well, if you insist on showing off your entire body, I'll let you. I'll simply strap you onto this St. Andrew's Cross."

"Wha..." questioned Erica. "I don..."

"Oh shut up slut. You know you want to show off to me. It makes you so happy to show your body off to me like a wanton whore." said Dr. Mysterio. Soon Erica was tied to the St. Andrew's Cross, currently only on display for Dr. Mysterio. But why not make it hotter?

"Get over her fag." Dr. Mysterio ordered Luke.

"Now jerk me off," said Dr. Mysterio. Luke gasped. He'd been dreaming about this. Now it was coming true?

"Isn't it wrong for a man to jerk another man off? Isn't it like gay?" questioned Luke.

"Fag, I'm a doctor who is only trying to improve your sex life. JERK ME OFF!" stated Dr. Mysterio. Luke complied. Dr. Mysterio was only trying to help him! Wasn't he?

Dr. Mysterio winced at Luke's handjob. Luke's hands were rough. He was unskilled, and quite frankly, the handjob was a bit painful. Dr. Mysterio didn't worry; lots of pain was coming Luke's way. Luke would look great with a red ass.

Ohhh...." cried Dr. Mysterio as he shot his load like a fire hose all over the bound Erica. Soon she was painted white.

Luke stared in horror at Dr. Mysterio's spunk which now coated his wife.

"Be proud of your wife. She gets to wear my spunk. She's lucky that you gave it to her. She'll be leaving it on all week." said Dr. Mysterio.

Erica stared in horror as Dr. Mysterio came all over her. But, when he mentioned her wearing his spunk all week, she grew proud. She knew it was better the wear Dr. Mysterio's spunk than to have her husband's spunk inside her.

Dr. Mysterio smiled at Erica as she accepted her new fate. He knew Erica would be hot riding his cock in one of his monthly orgies.

She moaned softly as Dr. Mysterio fingered her pussy and licked her own wetness off his fingers. Dr. Mysterio put a Sybian vibrator in Erica and let her percolate. He wanted her moans to echo around the room while he spoke to Luke.

Little moans of pleasure and please, please please. Echoed in the background while Dr. Mysterio questioned Luke.

"So Luke...how's your sex life with Erica going...lots of sex?" Dr. Mysterio questioned.

"No, Dr. Mysterio. Erica and I haven't had sex this week. I've worked late at the office; there's someone I work with there. His name is Rod." said Luke in shame.

"Tell me about this, Rod," said Dr. Mysterio.

"I get hard every time I'm near him. I try and go to the bathroom and jerk off when I see him BUT I can't. It's really embarrassing. I just imagine him blowing me, and well..." stated Luke.

Dr. Mysterio had noticed that Luke was staring at his cock. Sure, he'd just sprayed Erica with his cum BUT Dr. Mysterio was always hard.

"I think you're remembering that wrong, Luke. I see you staring at my cock. I know you want to blow me. You should know I'm better than you. I'm an important man. I'm a Doctor. I don't have faggoty intentions like you. A sub who just wants to suck cocks. No wonder you can't please your wife. What you really want is Rod to dominate you...you want to suck his cock...and my cock. You want to obey. You want to serve. From now on, when you see Rod, I want you to blow a massive load. I want you to scream as loud as possible, "Oh Rod, Oh Rod, Oh Rod...yes...yes...yes" Do you understand fag?" questioned Dr. Mysterio.

"Yes?" questioned Luke.

"That's yes, Doctor Mysterio. Don't forget I'm better than you. You must always use my proper name. Next time they'll be a punishment. Don't ask questions. I have a present for you." said Dr. Mysterio. He held out a pair of sparkly pink underwear.

"But...these are women's under..." protested Luke.

"I" M THE DOCTOR. I'M the professional. YOU"LL DO AS I SAY!" said Dr. Mysterio firmly how he wanted to spank Luke. But that would have to wait.

"Yes, Doctor..." said Luke meekly. He knew he was stupid. He knew he was a sub. How could he talk back to Dr. Mysterio like that?

"This week, your wife will be meeting with her long-lost friend Ashley. You no longer have any interest in women. Just me and Rod. Do as I say, and you both come back in a week...understand?" questioned Dr. Mysterio.

"Yes, Doctor," replied Erica and Luke. Erica was released from her bonds. Both Erica and Luke headed home, eager for their appointment next week.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)