Family Ties Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam meets Danielle, his new daughter.
1.3k words
4.87
3k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam meets Danielle.

Danny looked at his sexy uncle to answer his question about Sam and said, "Not good. We used to have a great time with each other but since mom died ... nothing."

Art kissed his dad and looked at Danny and said, "Your dad has a great cock just like his brother. I only gave him a blow job once before I was in high school. Your mother caught us before he could fill my mouth." He stroked his father's cock. "I guess he told my dad I was a good cocksucker because before long I was Matt's fagot."

"Well with mom gone I haven't had a taste of his great dick and it ain't like I haven't tried. If I hadn't found Uncle Matt's hard pole, I don't know what I'd do. And you, Art, oh my god, what a great body. If I were a girl, I'd make you marry me. After fucking me a few times"

Art smiled. "Maybe someday, Danny. I mean Danielle."

Matt smiled and kissed first Art then Danny. Playing with Art's tit he said, "Well it's great knowing that there are two great queer boys in the family. Danny, your pa, and me use to fuck around with each other before Art started to give up his pussy to me. Damn I miss his cock. Does he still shoot a gallon of love juice?" He tongued his boy's ear and felt up his kid's cock.

"Always a large load," Danny said. "He shot so much there was enough for mom and me to have our own drink. I miss that. After three months I can only imagine how much he'll shoot."

"Well damn it," Matt said. "I want some of my brother's cock. You go get him and bring him here this Friday night. We can all play bury the cock." He pulled Danny close and Frenched kissed him causing Danny to get a hard on. "You go tell Sam that brother Matt needs him."

Danny got up and moved to the front door, Art was right behind him followed by Matt. He stopped and said, "I'll be back here Friday night with or without him."

Art planted a deep, sexy, tongue kiss on Danny's mouth. "You better, Danielle. I want to maybe marry you if Sam and Matt give the okay."

Matt pushed Art away and whispered into Danny's ear, "I may want your pussy just for me."

Danny opened the door, waved goodbye, and got in his car and drove home. It was only noon and if Sam went to work, he wouldn't be home yet.

When Danny got home, he saw his dad's truck was gone. He went in the house and made himself a quick lunch before cleaning the house.

He found all the dirty clothes and did two loads of wash, cleaned the bathroom, and changed the linens on his father's bed. Done he saw he had about ninety minutes before Sam got home if he didn't stop at a bar.

Looking in the closet of his mother he saw lots of dresses, skirts, slacks, and shorts, still hanging there just as almost four months ago. His dick got hard. Next, he looked in her chest of draws. He found bras, panties, nylons, babydolls and two wigs. In the bathroom closet he found make-up and his mom's perfume. He uncapped it took a whiff and his cock got hard thinking of her giving him a blowjob while daddy fucked her ass.

"What if he thinks I'm her?" He asked himself. He got naked and looked at his body in the full-length mirror in the bathroom. Not bad he thought. Art wants me as his wife, maybe. He found his mother's hair removal and went into the shower; He soaped up first and with a new razor shaved all his light brown hair from eyes down. Next, he used hair removal to get anything he may have missed. The underarms and ass crack were the hardest.

Danny had only half an hour to dress. Being about the same size as his mother he knew everything would fit. He found one of her favorite dresses. He pulled on a sexy pair of panties, lacy bra, he filled the cups with tissue paper. He put the dress on and found it looked fairly good. He sprayed himself again with the same perfume his dad made him wear when they slept together. The wig came next. He did his best to fluff it up to have it look sexier. He needed some make up but not knowing what to do just applied lipstick and gloss.

Dressed as his mother he waited and while doing so he practiced walking in a pair of two-inch heels learning to walk as a girl. An hour went by, and Sam pulled into the driveway. Danny walked to the kitchen and looked out of the window above the sink with his back to Sam when he came in.

"Danny, I'm home," Sam said as he entered the house. "Where are you?"

Sam walked into the kitchen and saw someone dressed in his wife's dress. "Who are you?"

"It's me, Danielle, your new wife." Danny said. He walked up to Sam and even in two-inch heels he got on tiptoes and kissed his father. There tongues twisted against each other causing each to get a hardon.

"Danny. You-you look so much like her," Sam said. "But why?"

Danny reached up again on his toes, and he kissed him again. "I want to make love to you like she once did," Danny said. "I need you. I love you. I want to be your wife." He fell to his knees and opened Sam's fly and pulled his stiff dick out. "I'm going to blow you like a girl, like Danielle would." He gently sucked the tip of the cock before licking the whole shaft. Danielle cupped the low hanging balls that overfilled his left hand while bobbing up and down on his father's penis. "Take me to your bedroom and fuck my pussy. Make me your fagot wife."

Sam picked Danny up and carried his son, his bride-to-be, to his bedroom and laid her down on the bed. Within five seconds he was naked and removing his son's dress and panties. Seeing his son's hardon he took it into his mouth. He wet a finger of his right hand and played with the boy pussy and finger fucked him as he sucked cock.

"Oh yes father, give me your shaft. Fuck me. It's been too long."

"Yes, my honey," Sam said as he removed his finger and replaced it with his tongue and got Danielle's cunt ready.

Now as Danielle she could moan from the pleasure her father was giving her ass.

Sam got into position to fuck his new daughter, his new fagot wife in the missionary position. He sank into the tight pussy and slowly rocked in and out of the love canal. Sam could feel her fingernails digging into his biceps as they fucked. It felt good to Sam to be sexually fucking his little boy. It felt right.

"Oh daddy, I'm going to cum now." Danielle said.

"Me too baby, I'm going shoot my cum up into you. Deep into your pussy."

Father and son came together. Sam shot ten ropes of thick cum into his new daughters hole. He gently pulled out of her and slowly licked at the sperm coming out of her ass hole.

"Give me some, daddy," Danielle said. "Give some of your cum."

Sam, with a mouthful of used cum bent over his boy and opened his mouth over his and let what cum was in his mouth fall into Danielle's. She gladly took it, smiled at daddy, and swallowed.

"Thank you, daddy."