All Comments on 'Family Ties Ch. 05'

by Domwoolf

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
the fool had to come out

was going good,just fucked up a wet dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Harsh but fair

i am curious to know what his dad said to the neighbour? Another enjoyable chapter, although i would be happy to wait more for longer chapters. Thanks. UK Cynic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ruined a good story

No true Dom would submit to that. They would walk away. It was said repeatedly in earlier chapters that the slave has to want what is happening. Safe, Sane, and Concentual. Safe maybe but this punishment is not sane or concentual. He have no safe word and is being blackmailed into this by his Father or he losses his education and family. It actually annoys me how upset I am about how you ruined this story. If that was just his first night don't think I can read more. Good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
maybe not ruaned yet?

you could save this if he gets revenge brutal revenge on her and the dad. sisistic would regain its excellentness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot

Ok after reading all of these in this series. I have jerked off 4 times and hard again

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
bad turn

should have stayed with the dom thing for him, he ain't the char to submit. might try to save some though....

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
You lost me.......

When the Male Dom became a slave.....It's a turn off.... Sorry!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
I'm not much into BDSM but was enjoying reading the story, quite entertaining.

But when his Dad gave him to Connie for two weeks I just quit reading right there. I would never be a submissive and would not be a strong Dom so I will just leave this to others who favor that. Thank you for writing this entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

No man should ever be a submissive that just takes the male and flushes it down the drain

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Being a Dom myself, and NOT a switch, this would NEVER happen with a real Dom. You just lost me, and that's a shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDomwoolf@Domwoolf
568 Followers
I have been into bdsm since before I knew what it was. I have also been writing articles and short stories since high school. I usually write for my own enjoyment. I ran a bdsm group and dungeon for several years in Santa Cruz, Ca. I also hosted a bdsm talk and information ra...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES