Family Triad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeff, you need to go in there and apologize right now!"

"No mom. He and his family treat us like dirt. Why do you let him do this to us?"

"They do not treat you like dirt!"

As she said this, Maggie realized that her mom could not see things from their point of view. She said, "I can't be around those people anymore!"

"Well, that's too bad because they are family now."

Stephanie's comment led to a new round of arguments with her children, as everybody was talking at the same time and nobody was listening to what was actually being said. In order to keep the peace, Hannah blurted out, "Why don't Maggie and Jeff spend the summer with me in New Mexico?" That caused everybody to shut up for a minute and look at Hannah. She was speaking directly to Stephanie, "Look, I know there is a lot of family shit going on and you all need to cool down. If Jeff and Maggie stay with me for the summer, you can relax on your honeymoon with Richard, and they get a chance to get away from his daughters."

"I ...I don't ... you know what? It's fine with me."

Hannah then directed her attention to Maggie and Jeff looking to see if they wanted to spend the summer with her. After briefly exchanging looks, they said, "Yes" in unison.

"Fine. It's settled then. I head back to New Mexico in two days. You two can use that time to pack your stuff and get ready. At the end of the summer, maybe things will have cooled down enough so that you can all sit down with Richard and his daughters and rationally talk things through. I just think now everything has gone to shit and you need time apart."

Hannah was definitely serving as the voice of reason and her proposal calmed things down. After saying their goodbyes, Stephanie headed back into the house as the car drove away. The drive home was dead silent until Hannah spoke up. "I know you will love New Mexico. I can introduce you to a lot of cool people and I think we can have a good time. Plus you will be separated by half the country from that asshole Richard and those cunt daughters of his." This caused Maggie and Jeff to break a smile knowing that she was right.

As Hannah dropped them off at their house, they thanked her for the generous offer to spend eight weeks with her and they made plans to get together the next day to go over specifics about the trip. When Hannah drove away, Maggie and Jeff were now alone to process what had just happened.

"I will never be in the same room with Diane and Connie again. Why would they even call me a slut?"

"Maggie, you hit the nail on the head when you said they are jealous. You are extremely pretty and they are ... well, not. They know that no guy is ever going to want to touch them and to make themselves feel better they just want to put you down. It fucking sucks, but it is what it is."

"You really think I'm pretty?"

"Absolutely. If you weren't my sister I would date you in a heartbeat." Jeff then leaned in to give his sister a hug. This gesture made her feel a tiny bit better, but obviously she was still upset.

"I just wish mom would have stuck up for us." All Jeff could do was nod his head in agreement. "You know, though, it was pretty awesome seeing you deck Richard in the face. You should have seen the looks on Diane and Connie. They were fucking scared of you."

"Good. Maybe they will think twice before ever calling you a slut again. My hand really does hurt, though." As Jeff said this, he shook his hand, resulting in a grimace of pain to cross his face.

"Right. Let's get you inside so that you can ice that down."

The good thing about bad days is that they always end. Jeff and Maggie were so happy that this day was over and that there was a plan going forward. They knew that New Mexico would be a fun adventure and they both went to bed looking forward to what the summer would bring.

The next morning, Stephanie called Jeff and told him that she had a long conversation with Richard about the previous night. Apparently, Richard was all set to call the cops and have Jeff arrested for battery, but Stephanie was able to talk him out of it. All he had to do was apologize to Richard. At first, Jeff vehemently refused, but when she said Richard was serious, he begrudgingly agreed. When Stephanie handed the phone over to Richard, Jeff gave him the most half-hearted apology ever. It sucked having to swallow his pride, but it was better than going to jail.

With the apology out of the way, Jeff was able to spend the rest of the day packing. He barely saw Maggie because she was also getting ready. Eight weeks is a long time to go away, and they were shocked at how hard it was to narrow down the stuff they would need that would fit into two suitcases each. When Hannah came over, she was able to help them narrow down the essentials, reminding them that they could always get stuff they needed while in New Mexico.

After a long day of packing, Hannah offered to treat Jeff and Maggie out to dinner. Hannah chose this really small diner that had the best french fries around. As they shared a huge plate of fries, Hannah started to tell them all about New Mexico. Even though their mom had been born there, neither Jeff nor Maggie had ever been. They were both beyond excited for this experience. After dinner, Hannah dropped them off at the house. She reminded them that she would pick them up at 6 am sharp the next morning so that they could head to the airport.

Neither Maggie nor Jeff got much sleep that night in anticipation of their trip to New Mexico. They had not really gone on vacation in a few years, so they were looking forward to getting away. Hannah was on time for the first time in her life and by 6:10, they were out the door. They had plenty of time for Hannah to drop off her rental car and get some snacks for the trip. By 9 am, their plane was taking off and all Jeff and Maggie could think about was the relief of leaving that family drama behind them.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, with multiple layovers, their plane touched down at the airport in Albuquerque. Being late June, it was already rather warm, with the area experiencing record heat. Stepping out of the airport was like heading into an oven. Jeff and Maggie were used to hot Georgia summers, but the heat in New Mexico was enough to give them pause.

Since they had just endured an extremely long flight, the first thing they did was head straight to Hannah's house to get some much needed rest. Hannah told Jeff and Maggie that she would be happy to show them around the next day after they all had time to sleep off some of the jet lag.

Hannah lived in a very nice house. The house was a four bedroom, two bathroom ranch located on a quiet dead end street, so she was nicely tucked away from any noise and distractions. As she showed them around her house, Jeff was instantly drawn to the backyard. Not only was the backyard fenced-in giving it total privacy, but Hannah had a huge in-ground swimming pool. Jeff could not wait to take a dip as the sweat dripped off of his forehead.

Jeff's room was located next to Maggie's. These rooms were not the biggest, but would be perfectly fine for the eight weeks that they would be crashing with Hannah. Across the hall from Maggie's room was Hannah's office, and next to the office, located in the corner of the house, was the master bedroom. Maggie was in awe when she saw it for the first time. Hannah's room was massive, being more than double the size of the other bedrooms with tons of natural light. Hannah explained that originally the house had five bedrooms, but she knocked down a wall when she bought the house in order to open up the master bedroom.

"Wow, your bed is huge!" exclaimed Jeff as he peeked into the room. "You can probably fit six people in it."

Hannah laughed as she said, "What kind of party do you have planned for my bed?" Jeff and Maggie joined in Hannah's laughter to this comment.

Sure enough, they were all exhausted from their long trip. After taking a few minutes to unpack, they headed to bed, sleeping for a good twelve hours each.

Jeff was awoken the next morning by the clanking of plates in the kitchen. He could hear conversation, so he knew that Hannah and Maggie were already awake. Getting out of bed, his first stop was to the toilet, and after taking care of his business, he headed into the kitchen.

"Good morning," Hannah said as he sat down at the kitchen table next to Maggie. "Here, I made breakfast. You need to eat up because today is going to be a busy day. I want to show you both all around."

"Oh, do we have to?" complained Jeff. "I'm still so tired. Wouldn't it be nice to just relax by the pool?"

"Don't worry. We'll have plenty of time to relax. I just figure that you only have eight week here so we might as well make the most of it. Remember, my house, my rules."

"OK, OK. But don't get mad at me if I fall asleep in the car." After breakfast, they all got dressed, and headed out for their sightseeing adventure.

It actually turned out to be a very long day. Hannah showed them all over Albuquerque and some surrounding areas. It truly was a beautiful place, but there was only so much that could be done in one day. Jeff was thankful when they headed back to Hannah's place so that he could just take it easy. They all decided to sit around the pool and relax before dinner. The temperature at this point was ninety three degrees Fahrenheit, so staying cool by the pool was definitely a good idea.

Jeff was the first to the pool and plopped down on one of the loungers. Still being exhausted from the flight, he started to doze off. After a few minutes, he was awoken by Maggie and Hannah as they stepped out of the house and sat down in the other two loungers. When he opened his eyes, he was greeted by a glorious sight. Both his aunt and sister were in bikinis. Hannah's was orange, while Maggie's was pink. These were not overly revealing bikinis, but they were bikinis nonetheless.

Luckily, Jeff was wearing sunglasses, so he was able to check them out and not be too obvious about it. He was struck by the contrast between them. Maggie had just turned 23 years old and was at the height of her beauty. Her black hair was shoulder length, but now she had it tied up in a ponytail. Her breasts were on the smaller side, but they went great with her body type. If they were larger, she would look disproportionate.

At 34 years old, Hannah was definitely more mature, but no less beautiful than Maggie. She had more meat on her bones, but was by no means heavy. Her long blonde hair flowed freely down her back. The lightness of her hair was a very good contrast to Maggie's black hair. Another difference that Jeff noticed right away was that Hannah's breasts were much larger than Maggie's, and the bikini she wore did a great job in showing off her cleavage.

Jeff tried not to stare at these beauties, but it was very difficult. He had certainly noticed his sister before, and he was constantly reminded that she was hot because he had one particular friend who always brought it up. He had never seen Hannah in a bikini before, so he enjoyed being able to take in her beauty for the first time. Jeff did feel a little guilty since he was stealing glances at his aunt and sister, but they were very beautiful women, and his dick started to respond as he felt it slightly harden in his swim trunks.

After a few moments of taking in these two beauties sitting in front of him, Jeff regained his senses and started to listen to their conversation.

"I hope that we don't mess you up too much by staying with you for eight weeks," said Maggie.

"Oh, no, don't worry about it. It's no trouble at all. I mostly work from home, so when I have to get stuff done, I'll just go into my office. Please, make yourself at home. If you need anything, just ask."

"Cool. Thanks," said Maggie.

"What do you do for a job, anyway?" asked Jeff.

"Oh, I mostly review products and post my reviews online. Companies send me items and after using them, I either blog my review, or sometimes I post video reviews. I enjoy doing it, and the job is not too demanding. Since I work from home I can set my own hours. I hate getting up early so I often do a lot of my reviews in the afternoons and evenings."

"That's so cool. I would love to get a job where I could work from home," said Jeff.

"Yes, it is pretty cool. The only problem I ran into when I first got this job was staying motivated. When I started working from home it was hard for me to get into a good routine. But I've been doing this now for about three years, so I have it all pretty much figured out."

They all just sat out by the pool for about two hours and chatted. Between taking dips in the pool to cool down, Hannah asked them all about college. Maggie told her that she was an English major, and Jeff mentioned that he was a business major. They both admitted that they had no idea what they wanted to do after college. Jeff still had two years to figure it out, but Maggie was entering her final year, so she admitted that she was starting to feel some pressure.

"Hey, don't worry too much about it. Just find something that you love." Hannah had a way of making both Jeff and Maggie feel calm and relaxed. The three of them really enjoyed each other's company and before they knew it, time had flown by as the shadows began to darken the backyard. This especially upset Jeff because in the waning light he was not able to get such a good view of his sister and aunt in their bikinis. Eventually, the three of them went inside, changed, and had a nice home cooked meal.

Maggie was very talented in the kitchen and she loved to cook for her family. As they sat around the dining room table, their conversations carried on and on late into the night since they were all very comfortable with each other. Jeff and Maggie saw Hannah less as an aunt, and more as an older sister. After all, being 34 years old, Hannah was only eleven years older than Maggie, and twelve years older than Jeff. Eventually, it was well past midnight, and after many yawns, they all decided to call it a day. The whole first week in New Mexico was similar to that first day. Hannah showed them all the sights and brought them to the places where she liked to hang out, such as restaurants and clubs. Jeff and Maggie were really enjoying themselves and were so happy to have gotten out of that stressful situation back home.

On the first day of the second week, Hannah announced at breakfast that she had a long day of work ahead of her because she had three deadlines for reviews due by 5 pm. Jeff and Maggie were more than willing to entertain themselves for the day, especially since they knew that they had taken Hannah away from her work for most of the previous week. Jeff decided to go for a swim in the pool to get some exercise while Maggie spent some time online checking to see that all the courses she registered for next semester were in order. After doing their separate things for most of the morning, they decided to watch a movie. Just as they plopped down on the sofa, the doorbell rang. They were not sure if Hannah was expecting anybody, so Maggie answered the door while Jeff looked on Netflix for a good movie. As Jeff was flipping through the options, he saw Maggie come back into the room holding a big package.

"What's that?" asked Jeff.

"Don't know. The postman dropped it off. There's no name on it."

"Where is it from?"

"Let's see ... the return address is Georgia. It must be the stuff that mom said she would send."

"OK, cool. I'm surprised that it got here so quickly."

Absentmindedly, Maggie opened the box assuming that it was from their mom. As she looked in the box, her eyes opened wide and she froze. "Um ... I don't think that this is from mom."

Looking up, Jeff could see the shock in her eyes as he asked, 'Why, what is it?" When she didn't answer, he decided to go investigate for himself. Looking inside the box, he was also shocked by what he saw. This was definitely not from their mom. The box was full of sex toys! There were dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, lube, and a pair of nipple clamps. With his eyes glued to the contents of the box, he said, "Yeah, this isn't for us. Maybe the postman delivered it to the wrong house?"

"No, I've been expecting that package." Jeff and Maggie jumped in surprise and turned around to see Hannah coming out of her office.

Stammering, Maggie muttered, "Oh ... um ... sorry. We didn't mean to open your mail. We thought that it was from our mom. There was no name on the box and the return address was from back home."

"That's OK. Don't worry about it. I can see the confusion. The package did come from Georgia, so it's just a coincidence that you were expecting a package from your mom." There was now an awkward silence with neither Jeff nor Maggie knowing what to say.

"I suppose I owe you an explanation. I didn't know how to tell you this, but I guess the cat's out of the bag now. Remember I told you that I write reviews online? Well, I review sex toys. Companies send them to me for free, and after I use them, I write detailed reviews online. The companies use my reviews to make any improvements to the toys, or if the toys are very good, they will use my reviews to market their products."

Jeff and Maggie just looked at each other in disbelief. They had no idea that this was what their aunt did for a living. Eventually, Jeff said, "I didn't realize that this was a job."

"Oh, it is, and the money is pretty good. I'll never be a millionaire, but it pays the bills. Hey look, I'm not ashamed of any of this. It's what I do, and I enjoy it." While she meant this statement, Hannah was starting to think that her niece and nephew may not be able to handle this side of her. However, she was reassured when Maggie said with a smile, "You know, someone once told me that when it comes to a job, 'Just find something that you love.' I guess you found that passion."

Jeff then followed up with, "That's really interesting. I never would have thought you reviewed sex toys. Well, here, we don't want to hold you up with your work." Scooping up her box of sex toys, Hannah headed back into her office to continue with her work.

Once they were alone, Maggie gave Jeff a look of disbelief, saying, "I'm shocked."

"I know, me too. But hey, she says that she likes it, and it pays for this nice house, so more power to her."

"I know. It's just ... unexpected."

"Look, I don't think we should make a big deal about it. She was kind enough to let us stay with her. She's an adult and can make decisions for herself. Who are we to judge what she does for a living?"

Maggie nodded her head and said, "Yes. You're right. I will not bring it up again unless she does." They then got back to finding a movie. They eventually settled on a comedy, but neither Jeff nor Maggie could describe the plot of the movie after it was over because they were too distracted by thoughts about Hannah's line of work the whole time.

Later that evening, the three of them had a conversation about Hannah's career. She told them that she got started a few years ago when her friend mentioned that she had connections to the sex toy industry and that they were looking for people to write genuine reviews. At first, she did not make much money, but as she got better at reviewing and was exposed to many different types of sex toys, she got to the point where she was able to quit her regular job and do reviews full time. Plus, she acknowledged that her video reviews are pretty popular because she is an attractive female. When it comes to sex toys, companies are very eager to have their products reviewed by sexy women because it helps with sales.

As they were having this discussion, Jeff found himself getting slightly aroused. He definitely accepted the fact that his aunt was very attractive, but the knowledge that she spends her days using sex toys was pretty wild in his opinion. Maggie was also fascinated with Hannah's line of work, and Hannah quickly came to the conclusion that her niece and nephew were OK with the way she made a living. From this point on, both Jeff and Maggie saw Hannah in a more sexual way, but neither were willing to admit it to her or to each other.