Family Triad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, we try to get together a few times each year. Life tends to get busy so it's often difficult for us all to connect, so we consider ourselves lucky when we get the opportunity."

"You really seem to have a great connection with Kyle. How come the two of you haven't gotten together?" asked Jeff.

"Well, we did date for a couple months a few years ago, but we just didn't jive as a couple. He is attractive and all, but I could not see myself actually falling in love with him. Plus, I have only really loved one man before and I kept comparing Kyle to him. I came to the conclusion that it was not fair for Kyle if we continued to date since in my mind he could never live up to the man I loved." She then fell silent for a few moments and continued, "We sure do have fun when we get together, though." Hannah could tell from the looks on their faces that they had heard her having sex with Kyle. Hannah tended to get very loud when she is having sex, and with them staying in the room next to her and Kyle, it was inevitable that they would hear. Hannah was not embarrassed. She was a sexual person and was open in expressing her sexuality. "I was so glad that you took full advantage of the nudist resort. There are always newbies who are prudish and spend the whole time in their clothes. I feel that if a person is not comfortable being naked in front of others who are also naked, they must have severe self-esteem issues."

Maggie said, "There was that initial shock of knowing that other people were seeing me at my most vulnerable, but once I got over it I actually found it to be exciting." Jeff responded with a nod to affirm that he agreed with Maggie's position.

"I love how you both have a positive attitude and like to go with the flow. Thank you so much for being open and joining me at Crestview. I know that all my friends loved your company. Well, it's been a long day. I think I'm going to turn in for the night."

Jeff and Maggie were also getting tired, so they decided that they were going to head to bed as well. Once Jeff got into his room, he stripped down to his boxer briefs and laid on his bed, thinking about everything that had happened over the course of the past week. He knew that he would never forget that wonderful experience he shared with Maggie earlier that morning. Just as he closed his eyes, he could hear a faint moaning sound. At first he thought that maybe it was an animal outside, but as he tried to ignore it, it got louder and was clearly coming from inside the house. Hoping that nothing was wrong, he went to investigate.

Maggie must have heard the same thing, because once Jeff left his room, her door swung open as she entered the hallway. Just like Jeff, Maggie had stripped down to go to bed. She was just wearing a t-shirt and panties. Once in the hallway, they immediately could tell that the moaning was coming from Hannah's room. Hoping that she was OK, they strolled down the hallway to her bedroom to check on her.

The door to Hannah's bedroom was ajar, with a sliver of light from her room slightly illuminating the dark hallway. With Jeff next to her, Maggie gently opened her door to peek in. They were both amazed with what they saw as they gazed into Hannah's room. She was laying totally naked on her bed, spread full eagle, holding a vibrator between her legs. Her eyes were closed and she was oblivious to Jeff and Maggie gazing in at her, totally lost to the pleasure she was experiencing.

With gaping mouths, they stared at Hannah with their eyes opened wide in astonishment. They certainly were not surprised with her nudity. After all, they had just spent a week with her at a nudist resort. They just did not expect to see her pleasuring herself. Jeff and Maggie probably lingered longer than they should have, but neither could pull themselves away. Their eyes were laser focused on Hannah's pussy as she rubbed the vibrator across it. Eventually, Maggie regained her senses and nudged Jeff's shoulder. This knocked him out of his stupor and she led him away, leaving Hannah to continue her masturbation session.

As he walked down the hallway towards his room, Jeff could feel his hard dick straining against his underwear. Before he could go back into his room, he felt Maggie tug his arm and lead him into her room. Sitting on the bed, Maggie exclaimed, "Oh my god! I couldn't believe that! I'm surprised that she didn't shut her door."

"Well, she did think that we went to bed," replied Jeff. "We know that she reviews sex toys. Maybe she's just getting in some work? I would love it if I could have that much fun at my job." Jeff could not help holding back a wicked smile.

Hitting his shoulder, Maggie said, "That's our aunt you're talking about. Show some respect."

"What? I'm just making light of this situation. No harm in that. Still, come on. Wouldn't it be great if a day at the office was like that?"

Loosening up her seriousness, Maggie nodded her head. "Sure, I guess you're right."

Jeff and Maggie then fell into a silence, neither knowing what to say next. Jeff could not help but notice how much freer they were with each other. Just a few weeks ago they would have not dreamed of sitting in front of each other in just their underwear. Now, having spent so much time together naked, it was no big deal at all. Looking down at his crotch, Maggie saw the huge bulge in his underwear. Chuckling, Maggie pointed at his boner, saying, "What are you some kind of pervert? Who gets hard from looking at his aunt?"

Picking up a pillow, Jeff threw it at her face, saying, "Fuck you. My boner is none of your business." Laughing at the absurdity of this situation, they once again fell into silence. Looking her over, Jeff was amazed at how sexy his sister really was. Maggie could see him looking her over and was excited by the attention he was giving her. Knowing that it was wrong, but not being able to contain herself, Maggie asked, "Can I see it again?" Jeff did not have to ask what she meant because she was looking directly at his crotch.

"Sure." Standing up, Jeff hooked his fingers under the waistband of his underwear and slipped them down. He actually felt some relief as his cock was freed since it was getting really tight in his underwear. Maggie was just staring at it as it seemed to slightly move with each beat of his heart. She was getting all sorts of nasty thoughts at this moment, the foremost was wondering what it would taste like. She suppressed this thought almost immediately after it sprang into her head. For Christ's sake, this was her brother!

As dirty thoughts were swirling around her brain, Jeff asked, "Don't you think you're a little overdressed? Why don't you join me?"

Powerless to resist, Maggie grabbed the hem of her shirt and slipped it over her head, freeing her tits. Jeff could see that her nipples were standing at full attention. She then removed her panties, revealing her cunt. Brother and sister were now naked in front of each other once again. Despite already having seen each other naked many times over the past week, this seemed somewhat different to both of them. When they were at Crestview, they could just tell themselves that they were going along with the nudist theme. Now, they had no excuse other than the fact that they wanted to see each other naked.

"When you go to your room, are you going to jerk off?"

"Um, probably. Why? Are you going to play with yourself?"

Maggie nodded to this question. "You know, you could do it here. I mean, I've already seen you do it, and I would like to see it again."

Without responding, Jeff's hand fell to his cock and he gently grasped it at the base. With his eyes fixed on her, he slowly started to stroke his cock. The fact that he was masturbating for his sister was no deterrent for him. In fact, this just heightened his arousal.

After taking in the sight for a minute, Maggie slipped a finger into her pussy. When she spread her legs to get access, Jeff was clearly able to see that she was extremely moist. The siblings were now seated on opposite sides of the bed, with Maggie resting up against the headboard, while Jeff was at the foot of the bed. They were sitting with their legs spread wide apart to give the other a clear view of the action. Closing her eyes, Maggie let out a slight moan as her finger probed deeper inside of her. Jeff could hear a faint squishing sound as Maggie moved her finger in and out of her pussy. He could smell her arousal in the air and it was driving him absolutely crazy. As Jeff increased his stroking, Maggie picked up the pace as she fingered herself. With one hand occupied, Maggie began to tweak her nipples with her other hand. Her nipples had always been sensitive, so this just served to drive her even wilder.

Soon, they were both so into this that their hands were a blur as they frigged themselves. Their breathing increased as they rapidly approached orgasm. Maggie was the first to cross the edge as she came hard on her fingers, groaning as she experienced her pleasure. Her hand was so slick from her fingering that it served as an excellent lube as she fingered away to an excellent orgasm.

Seeing his sister in the throes of orgasm was too much for Jeff. With a whimper, he said, "Oh, fuck Maggie. I'm gonna cum!" Quickly looking around for a tissue to shoot his load in, Jeff realized that there was nothing, so he was resigned to the fact that he was just going to cum all over Maggie's bed. Less than a second later, Jeff shot his load. It was an intense orgasm and since he was so turned on, his cum shot out of his cock with tons of force. In fact, his first spurt landed a few inches below Maggie's belly button. His next spurt landed on the bed right in front of her pussy, while the remaining spurts coated Maggie's bedspread. Catching his breath, Jeff looked at the mess he had made, especially the drops of cum that actually hit Maggie.

"Sorry, Maggie. I didn't mean to make such a mess."

"That's OK. Oh, my God! That was so fucking hot. I can't believe you hit me with your cum!"

As Maggie finished her sentence, she was interrupted by Hannah. "What's going on here?" Looking over at the door, Maggie and Jeff saw Hannah standing in the doorway, wearing nothing but a pair of panties. Everything happened so fast that Jeff really didn't have anything to cover himself up with.

Mumbling over his words, he said the cliche thing that people say whenever they are caught in a compromising position. "It's not what it looks like."

Raising her eyebrow, Hannah said, "Well, it sure looks to me like you just masturbated in front of each other. And Jeff, it looks like you shot your load all over Maggie's bed. Am I right?"

Jeff and Maggie had no response. They had been caught red handed and were extremely embarrassed. Hannah saw them turn a bright shade of crimson as they looked at each other with an expression of fear on their faces. "OK, OK. Don't freak out. It's fine. I'm not going to kick you out or anything, Calm down. What I want you to do is get yourselves cleaned up and meet me in my room in five minutes. We need to have a talk."

Hannah then left Jeff and Maggie alone, looking at each other in disbelief. Quietly, Maggie used a sock to wipe off Jeff's cum that had hit her and then put on her shirt and panties. Likewise, Jeff got back into his boxer briefs. Still not saying a word, they sighed and headed to Hannah's room to face the music.

Once in Hannah's room, they noticed that she was sitting on her bed, still in just her panties. Her tits swayed as she motioned for them to sit on her bed. Not knowing what to say, they waited for Hannah to begin. "So, how long have two been sexual with each other?"

Not looking her in the eyes, Maggie said, "Not long. This is just our second time. I swear." Looking at Jeff, Hannah could see that he nodded in agreement.

"OK, so when was the first time?" asked Hannah as she looked directly at Jeff.

"Just this morning at Crestview. We masturbated in front of each other. That's all we have done. We have never actually touched each other."

"OK, calm down. Sometimes nudist resorts have a way of causing people to lust after each other. I understand. So, you have never touched each other sexually? What a pity."

This last comment caused Maggie and Jeff to look at each other with confusion. Hannah continued, "Look, do you want me to keep your secret?" The siblings nodded their head, hoping beyond hope that Hannah wouldn't tell their mom. "OK, I'll keep your secret, but you have to promise to keep mine. I have never told anybody this before, not even your mother. Do we have a deal?" They nodded their heads, thankful that Hannah would not tell anybody that they were caught masturbating in front of each other.

"OK, under the circumstances, I feel I would be a hypocrite if I lectured you about not doing anything sexual with a sibling. This is actually hard to say. This is regarding your uncle Bobby. Well ... we were more than just brother and sister. We ... were ... lovers." Maggie's and Jeff's jaws dropped in unison. They could not believe this. Their aunt was disclosing to them that she had a sexual relationship with her brother, their uncle.

"How ... why ... what?" was all that Maggie could say.

"It all began when we were 18. Since your mom was so much older, she had long moved away. As you know, my parents were constantly travelling, so Bobby and I were often left alone. We were always very close, constantly doing things together as kids. The first time anything turned sexual was a few months after turning 18. I accidentally walked in on Bobby as he was getting out of the shower. My eyes immediately dropped to his dick. I had never seen one in real life and I was mesmerized by it. Bobby must have been excited too, because he could have easily covered up, but instead, he hesitated for a few seconds to give me a longer view. When he did finally cover up, I quietly apologized and ran to my room. I didn't leave my room for a few hours. Partly this was because I was embarrassed, but mostly it was because I could not stop masturbating thinking about Bobby's dick."

As Hannah spoke, her fingers subtly moved down between her legs, clearly getting turned on by recounting this story. Continuing, Hannah said, "From that day forward, I saw Bobby in a different light. I now thought of him as a sexual being. Trying to take things further, I made sure that a few days later, he would be able to catch me naked. Thankfully, he obviously took interest in my naked body. For the next few weeks, I made sure that I was always dressed in a way that was revealing. It got to the point where at night I would just wear panties and a shirt. I could tell that Bobby almost always had an erection."

Jeff and Maggie were hanging on Hannah's every word. "Since our parents were never home, we always had the house to ourselves. One day, I was especially horny and no matter how many times I masturbated, I just could not reduce my arousal. On this day, I decided to go for it, and as Bobby was sitting on the couch watching TV, I sat next to him and kissed him on the lips. This was no innocent peck. It was a hardcore kiss, and as our lips touched, I slipped him my tongue."

"Shit, Hannah. What did Bobby do?" asked Jeff.

"He was clearly shocked when it first happened, but rather than pull away, he kissed me back with the same amount of passion. We must have made out on the couch for at least an hour, our tongues unable to get enough of each other." The movement of her fingers between her legs picked up momentum as soft moans escaped from her lips.

"So what happened next?" Maggie could not wait to find out the rest of the story.

"After making out, we had a long conversation. I laid all my cards on the table. I told Bobby how I felt. That I saw him more than just a brother and that I was extremely attracted to him. Thankfully, Bobby told me that he felt the same way. In fact, he revealed that he always tried to sneak glances up my shorts and skirts, which resulted in him getting huge erections. He even told me that he often snuck into my room and sniffed my used panties." This caused Jeff and Maggie to chuckle. "Hey, laugh if you want, but I found it to be so hot. After our conversation, I ended it with this question: 'So, what do we do now?'" Hannah trailed off and had a huge smile on her face, clearly thinking about something.

"Don't leave us hanging," blurted out Jeff.

"Bobby responded by kissing me passionately again. Then he leaned down and slipped my panties off. As he did this, my heart was beating so fast I could feel it in my throat. He then ate my pussy. This was the first time it had even happened to me. I kept thinking to myself that this was so naughty, but it felt so good. I came so quickly because I was so turned on. When he was finished, he kissed me tenderly, and I was able to taste my pussy on his lips. I was so overcome with desire that I was determined to return the favor. Helping me out, Bobby slipped his shorts down, revealing his hard cock. When I touched it, I could not believe how hard and warm it was. The moment my lips wrapped around his dick, I knew I was hooked. Since this was the first blowjob he ever received, he obviously did not last long, but I will never forget the moment when he came. He was a gentleman and warned me, but I just needed to taste him, so I kept sucking. The moment he shot his cum into my mouth I was surprised by the force of it, but as I swallowed, I found the taste intoxicating. Bobby did not expect me to swallow and he later admitted that this was such a turn on for him."

Taking a moment to let her story sink in, Hannah continued. "That night we had oral sex two more times. Every time we did it, I felt an even closer connection to him. The next night, we both lost our virginity to each other. There was no awkwardness and I definitely do not regret a thing. From that time on we essentially lived as a girlfriend/boyfriend. The sex was great and we were able to keep our secret for ten years. Bobby's passing was so difficult because not only did I lose my brother, but I also lost my lover." With tears in her eyes, Hannah tried to smile, but was clearly upset.

Jeff and Maggie sat in stunned silence. Sensing the fact that they didn't know what to say, Hannah filled the void. "Don't feel sad for me. I will always cherish the time I had with Bobby. Since then I have had my fair share of sexual relationships, but I have never had such a close connection with anybody else."

"Wow. I never thought ..." Maggie could not find the words to end her sentence.

"If you and Jeff have that magical spark, then by all means, you should explore it and go where it takes you. One thing I have learned is that when we find that special person, you need to hold on to them, even if that person is your sibling."

As Jeff and Maggie looked at each other, there were a million thoughts going through their heads. They definitely loved each other and the shitty situation with their family back home had certainly brought them closer. To Jeff's surprise, Maggie looked squarely at Hannah and asked, "So how do you know if you found that special person?"

Grinning, Hannah replied, "Well, for me, it was all in the kiss. Yes, I lusted after Bobby prior to kissing him, but it wasn't until we kissed that I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was the man for me."

Turning toward Jeff, Maggie looked him in the eyes. They were so connected at this moment that it seemed as if there was nothing else in the world but them. Looking at him with her soft, doe-like eyes, Jeff was filled with emotions and feelings for her that he never thought he had. Maggie shared these intense feelings of love and she needed to know if that spark was there. Leaning in, she gave Jeff a soft kiss on the lips. They had definitely kissed before, but never on the lips. Jeff's heart fluttered as they kissed. He never felt so strongly connected to his sister as at this moment. As they broke their kiss, they smiled at each other, knowing that their relationship was about to change, going in a direction that they had never dreamed of. As they smiled at each other, Hannah asked, 'Well?"

1...34567...10