Family Triad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle was tall and handsome. He had blonde hair and could pass for the stereotypical "surfer dude". He was extremely muscular, and when he put his arm around Hannah's shoulder, it looked like he could break her in half if he wanted. Maggie estimated that his cock was probably around eight inches. She blushed as she thought about this because she felt she was getting good at guessing cock sizes.

As the friends chatted the night away, Jeff and Maggie just took everything in. They didn't participate much in the conversation because there were a lot of inside jokes and references to shared experiences. Jeff was just studying the bodies of the women, including his aunt and sister. Likewise, Maggie was glancing at all the cocks, but her main focus was on Jeff. By this time, her pussy was extremely wet. At one point, she shifted positions and Jeff glanced between her legs. He could have sworn that he spotted some moisture on her panties.

Finally, Troy looked at his watch and announced that it was midnight. Yawning and putting his hand around Olivia's shoulder, he announced that they were heading to bed. This signaled that the night was over and Ben and Lisa said their good nights and went to their room.

"OK guys. I'll see you tomorrow," Hannah said to Jeff and Maggie as she and Kyle went to their room. That left just Jeff and Maggie around the fire.

"Do you think they are going to have sex?" asked Jeff.

"I don't know! Jeeze! She's our aunt! Why would you say that?"

Jeff just shrugged his shoulders, but Maggie was actually wondering the same thing. When everybody was gone, Maggie announced that she was heading to bed. Jeff said that he was going to stay by the fire for a few more minutes. He did this because he wanted to watch Maggie as she walked away, staring at her panty covered ass as she went to their room. A few minutes after she was gone, he headed into the townhouse. Maggie was already in her bedroom, so Jeff was alone in the sitting room downstairs. He knew that he needed relief, so he got a tissue and jacked off, thinking about all the sexy bodies he saw that day. Unbeknownst to him, Maggie was upstairs masturbating as well. The only difference was that instead of thinking about other guys, she was actually masturbating with Jeff's cock on her mind.

The next morning, Jeff woke up with some morning wood as was usual for him. After going to the bathroom, he snuck upstairs to see if Maggie was awake. It appeared that Maggie was still asleep, so he quickly jumped into the bathroom. To relieve his horniness, Jeff jerked off in the shower. He figured that this would help solve the problem he had yesterday of walking around with an erection. Getting out the shower and toweling off, he looked into the mirror and smiled in anticipation of what this day had in store. Planning to tiptoe back down the stairs so as not to awaken Maggie, he was surprised to see her rummaging through her bag. Still in her bra and panties from last night, Jeff noticed that the first thing she did was glance at his cock. Smiling, she asked, "How did you sleep?"

"OK. You?"

"Good. I just looked up the weather on my phone. It's going to be a nice sunny day. Um, let me ask you. What's it like?"

"Being naked?" he asked. Maggie nodded her head. "Well, it was weird to begin with, but I got used to it very quickly. Pretty much everybody here is naked, so it just seems normal."

"How do you feel when people look ... at your ... dick?"

"I take it as a compliment. I figure if people didn't want to see it they wouldn't look. Why? Are you thinking of going full on nudist?"

Grinning, Maggie said, "We'll see. I still haven't decided." As she finished her statement, there was a bang on the wall. "What the fuck?" she said. There was another bang as Jeff and Maggie approached the wall. Putting their ears up against the wall, they were able to hear more bangs and moans. It was obvious that people were having sex in the next room. Jeff's eyes got wide as he remembered that Hannah and Kyle were staying in that room.

"Hannah's fucking that guy!" exclaimed Maggie in astonishment. As they listened, they could tell that Hannah was really into it based on her loud moans. Of course, Jeff's erection returned instantly and Maggie immediately noticed. With her ear pressed against the wall, she didn't hide the fact that she was staring at his cock. Likewise, he was obviously leering at her body, desperately wanting to see what was under her bra and panties. The fuck session went on for about five more minutes and when it was over, the siblings were still staring at each other. Finally, in an attempt to break the tension between them, Maggie said that she needed to take a shower and hurried into the bathroom.

Once behind closed doors, she stripped off her panties and felt her pussy. It was soaking wet! After fingering herself to a quick orgasm and showering off, she wrapped herself in a towel. She put her hand on the doorknob intending to go back into the bedroom and find a new pair of bra and panties for the day. However, she decided at that moment she was going to do it. She was actually going to become a nudist for the day. Unwrapping her towel so that it slid off her body, she stood fully naked in front of the mirror, admiring herself. She was ready to do this. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and walked out.

She could hear Jeff downstairs and she knew that she needed to just head down there before she had any second thoughts. As she walked down the stairs, Jeff looked up and was mesmerized by the sight in front of him. Maggie's tits bounced with each step and as his eyes fell to her pussy, he saw that she was completely shaved. She looked like a goddess from Greek mythology. Getting to the bottom of the stairs, she walked by Jeff, heading to the coffee pot that he had just brewed. He got a great view of her shapely ass as she passed him. He so wanted to reach out and touch her, but he stopped himself remembering that this was his sister.

Getting her coffee, she looked at him and said, "What? Is there a problem?"

"No. You look great!"

"Thanks! I guess we are both nudists now." As she sipped her coffee, Jeff examined her body as if he needed to remember every detail of her. Maggie just let him look her over, knowing that the more he looked, the more comfortable she would be with other people looking at her nakedness once she walked out the door. When her coffee was finished, she said, "Come on. Let's go see what everybody else is up to."

Jeff was so happy that Maggie was now free of her inhibitions and with a skip in his step, he followed his naked sister out into the wide world. Once they stepped outside, they saw that Hannah was lounging on a chair next to Kyle and Olivia. When she saw her naked niece, she jumped up and exclaimed, "I knew you had it in you! Doesn't it feel great?" Before Maggie could respond, Hannah gave her a huge hug, taking her by surprise. As Hannah's tits rubbed against her, Maggie was taken aback at how close her aunt was to her. Jeff's eyes almost bulged out of his head as he saw his extremely sexy aunt and sister share a naked embrace.

When their hug ended, Maggie could see that Kyle was looking her over. At first she felt that she should be embarrassed, but she quickly realized that she didn't give a fuck that she was totally naked in front of other people. As Hannah said yesterday, it was a very freeing experience. When Ben, Lisa, and Troy joined everyone, Maggie was the center of attention, with everyone's eyes on her tits, ass, and pussy. After getting her congratulations for baring it all, the group headed out to get some breakfast.

It was a fun filled day, with Maggie and Jeff exploring everything there was to see and do in the resort. Some stuff they did with Hannah and the other people in the group, while other things they did with just each other. For example, Jeff and Maggie spent a long time at the pool relaxing. Of course, both Jeff and Maggie would glance at each other whenever they got an opportunity. At first, they both felt a little guilty for enjoying the sight of each other, but soon they got used to it and actually found this experience to be invigorating. Of course, Jeff was hard at times, while Maggie's pussy was getting more wet as the day progressed.

Their time at Crestview was an awesome experience for the siblings. They became very comfortable being naked around each other, even going so far as not putting clothes on when they were alone in their room. Jeff joked to Maggie and Hannah that he was now officially a nudist. The week flew by, and in a blink of an eye, it was the evening before they were set to return to Hannah's place.

Hannah, Maggie, Jeff, and the others decided to spend this final night sitting around the fire pit and reminiscing about all the fun they had this past week. As the night wore on, Lisa came up with an idea to play a game. She ran into her room and emerged with a set of cards. She said, "This game is called 'Truth Be Told'. It's basically Truth or Dare without the dares. So what do you say? Do you all want to play?" The group enthusiastically approved of her suggestion and they decided to play as teams. Troy/Olivia, Ben/Lisa, Kyle/Hannah, and Jeff/Maggie were chosen to be the breakdown. Each team was given a card with a question, and both members of the team had to answer truthfully. There really was no "winner" of this game - it was basically just for fun. Since she suggested the game, Lisa and Ben went first.

Lisa read the card with a smile, "Have you ever been arrested? If so, explain." Ben immediately answered no, but Lisa got very quiet.

"Come on Lisa, spill the beans!" cried Hannah.

"No, next card," replied Lisa.

"Fuck that," said Kyle. "This game was your idea. You have to play along."

"OK, OK. Yes, I was arrested. I was stupid and in college. After a really long night of hard partying and drinking, I kind of, well, peed on a cop's leg." The group responded with a huge roar of laughter. "I was so drunk, I barely even remember it. I do clearly remember waking up the next morning in jail. Thankfully I only got a warning, but it was so embarrassing having to call my dad to pick me up at the police station!"

Olivia reached into the deck of cards and pulled the next one out. Olivia read that the card wanted her and Troy to describe when they fell in love with their significant other. With a smile, Troy said, "On our first date."

Olivia said, "I fell in love with you when I first met your parents. You were so sweet to your mom that I knew that you were the guy for me." She then leaned over and gave him a big kiss.

Now it was Hannah who reached for a card. Looking at the card, she showed it to Kyle and they both smiled at each other.

"Come on, what does it say?" inquired Ben.

Hannah looked one more time at Kyle and said, "When was the last time you had sex?" When Maggie heard this question, her eyes got wide, not expecting this type of question. Lisa could see the shock on her face and said to the group, "Oh, I should have mentioned that most of the cards are innocent questions, but some can get pretty sexual. If you are not comfortable with the question you got, just pick another."

Hannah said, "No, that's OK. I'll answer. Um, I last had sex this morning."

"What a coincidence. Me too!" answered Kyle. This was followed by hooting and hollering from the group. This was really not a surprise to Maggie or Jeff since they could hear them having sex through the wall.

This frank conversation was having an effect on Jeff. He was happy that he had managed to keep his erection to a minimum today, but now he was fully hard. Maggie definitely noticed and smiled at him. He smiled back, not knowing this was turning her on as well.

Now it was Maggie's turn. Her heart dropped when she saw the card. It was another sexual question. Showing it to Jeff, she read it out loud. "Describe the experience of losing your virginity." This was met with laughter by the group.

Maggie and Jeff both turned a bright shade of red. It's not so much that the question embarrassed them. Rather, it was awkward answering the question with their naked sibling sitting right next to them.

After a brief period of silence, Maggie said, "Well, actually, um ... I've never had sex." The group looked on in disbelief.

"How have you gone so long and remained a virgin?" asked Olivia.

"I don't know. I don't just want to have sex with any random guy. I want to be in love when I finally have sex. I'm not saying that I want to be a virgin bride or anything. I'll just know it when I'm with the guy that I want to take that step with."

"That's so sweet," said Lisa. As everybody turned toward Jeff, they didn't notice Maggie look down at his hard cock and lightly lick her lips.

Jeff was still beat red. As he was searching for the words to say, Troy sensed that something was up. He said, "Wait a minute. Don't tell us that you're a virgin too!" Jeff's silence was answer enough. "I can't believe it. We have two pure ones here!"

"Oh, leave them alone. I think it's nice that they are waiting for someone special to share their first time with," chided Lisa.

"OK, cool down. I'm just having some fun. Let's keep playing."

The game continued for about an hour. As Lisa said, most of the questions were innocent and Maggie and Jeff did not select another sexual card. When the game was wrapping up, everybody decided that it was time to head to bed. The fire was dying and they needed to get up early to pack and check out of the resort.

In their room, standing naked at the bottom of the stairs leading up to Maggie's bedroom, she said goodnight, but unlike any other time, Maggie leaned in and kissed Jeff on the cheek. Maggie had not done that since they were kids, and while it was innocent enough, Jeff liked this increase in intimacy between them. He watched her ass as she walked up the stairs, and when she was out of sight, he laid down on the couch. While he was horny from the game, he was also extremely tired and fell asleep almost immediately after his head hit the pillow.

The next morning, Jeff awoke and felt very refreshed. Glancing at the clock, he saw that it was 7 am. Hannah had informed them the previous night that they needed to check out by 9 am. Waking with his usual morning wood on full display, Jeff decided that he would have a quick jerk off session and then hop into the shower.

Gripping his cock, he slowly stroked from base to tip. Closing his eyes, he was focusing on all the naked women he had seen this past week. He started to increase the pace. Opening his eyes when he heard a shuffling sound, he was shocked to see Maggie standing at the bottom of the stairs watching him. He froze for a moment and then attempted to cover up, but rather than freak out, she just said, "No don't stop. I want to see."

Overcome with horniness and needing to cum, he resumed his stroking. He didn't care that he was pleasuring himself in front of his naked sister. She walked over to the couch and sat on the opposite end, wanting to get a close up view. She couldn't take her eyes off of his cock as his hand stroked up and down. She longed to touch it, but feared that she would be crossing a boundary.

Maggie was also extremely horny, and without taking her eyes from him, she lifted her leg up onto the couch, giving him an excellent view of her pussy. From the sheen between her legs, Jeff could tell that she was already very wet. Taking a finger, she slipped it into her pussy and began to finger fuck herself. This was so wild for the both of them as they masturbated in front of their sibling. Neither of them spoke a word, the only sound filling the room were their moans.

Wanting this to last as long as possible, Jeff slowed his pace. His eyes were glued to his sister's cunt as she used one, and then two fingers in her pussy. Eventually, this became too much for Jeff and he knew he was going to cum. Increasing his speed, he looked Maggie in the eyes and exclaimed "I'm cumming!"

She quickly responded, "Me too!" as an orgasm ripped through her body. Seeing her cum was too much for Jeff and he lost control, squirting his jizz all over his stomach and chest. It was such a massive load that it also coated his cock and hand. Still breathing heavily, they studied the effect that their orgasm had each other. Jeff could see that Maggie's face was flush, and despite her orgasm, she still had two fingers in her pussy. Maggie was impressed at how forceful Jeff's cum had erupted from his cock.

Under normal circumstances, the aftermath of this mutual masturbation session would have been extremely awkward, but under normal circumstances a brother and sister do not spend a week together totally naked at a nudist resort. Being naked around each other for so long had heightened their intimacy, so neither of them felt any embarrassment or shame for what they just did.

Maggie was the first to speak, "You know, we are kind of in a rush to get out of here, and we both definitely need to clean up. Should we just hop into the shower together to save time?"

"Sure!" responded Jeff enthusiastically. He loved Maggie's transformation over the past week. Just a few days ago she was too shy to take her clothes off, and now she was offering to take a shower with him, after just masturbating with him. A few weeks ago at their mother's wedding he never would have guessed that his relationship with his sister would have taken such a bizarre turn, but he was willing to roll with it.

Maggie led the way to the shower as Jeff followed her. Hopping into the shower, she looked down at his chest and stomach covered in his own jizz. The shower had two heads so they had plenty of room to maneuver without getting too much into each other's way.

As they soaped off, Maggie wondered what would have happened if there was only one shower head and they had to get closer. Would they touch? This prospect was very exciting for her, but she tried hard to get those thoughts out of her head. After all, this was her little brother! Despite this, she kept thinking about would could potentially happen between them.

They spent the shower mostly in silence, not hiding the fact that they were admiring each other's nakedness. After washing off all the jizz, Jeff eliminated any physical traces of their shared experience on the couch, but the image was permanently fixed in their memories.

When the shower was over, they toweled off and reluctantly got dressed. It was actually strange putting on clothes for the first time in a week, but for obvious reasons they could not go naked outside of the resort. After spending a few minutes to pack (which did not take very long since a majority of their clothes were still sitting unused in their bags), they headed out to meet Hannah. They all had a quick breakfast and then headed to the front desk to check out.

Saying their goodbyes to the group in the parking lot, Hannah thanked everyone for joining her on this trip to Crestview. With hugs and handshakes, the group parted ways. As the car left the resort behind, Hannah asked, "So, what did you two think about Crestview?"

"It was awesome!" blurted Jeff.

"It sure was," agreed Maggie. "I think my new calling in life is to be a nudist." With a huge laugh, Hannah, Jeff, and Maggie started their long drive back to Hannah's house. Traffic was very heavy for some reason, so it took even longer to get home than it did to arrive at Crestview. Finally, after five hours in the car, Hannah pulled into her driveway. They were all exhausted from the long drive, so they decided that they were just going to relax and deal with unpacking tomorrow.

Over dinner, Maggie said, "Your friends are really cool people. They helped make the whole experience so fun."