Family Triad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the days passed, Jeff and Maggie fell into a routine that often happens on vacation. They did a lot of relaxing and tried their best to keep the chaos of their home life as far from their minds as possible. About two weeks after arriving in New Mexico, Hannah got a phone call, and as Jeff and Maggie sat on the couch watching television, they could not help but overhear what she was saying.

"Oh, fuck. We can't reschedule? ... Shit, and it's definitely not safe to be here? ... How long would the house need to be clear? ... OK, I guess that's not too bad. Yes, OK. Thank you." After hanging up, Hannah seemed preoccupied with her thoughts.

"Is everything OK?" asked Maggie.

"Yes, well no. It's a long story. As you know, I review sex toys. However, from time to time, I review other things as well. Recently, I have been assigned to review a place called Crestview Resort."

"OK, so what's the problem?" asked Jeff.

"Well ... Crestview Resort is a nudist resort."

"So you don't want to do it?" asked Maggie.

"No, it's not that. I have actually already reviewed a few nudist resorts before. The problem is with you two." They stared at her with blank faces. "Let me explain. So, the previous owners of my house had a rodent problem. I have been lucky to have not had any issues, but each year I get my house fumigated to prevent the rodents from ever coming back. I just got off the phone with the exterminator. He said that due to a scheduling problem, the only time they can come is when I will be at the resort. Originally, I was just going to leave you two here, but when they spray, they require everybody to be out of the house for a few days. So, that means you have to come with me to Crestview."

"Oh, I'm not sure I would be comfortable there," stammered Maggie.

"Look, it's free of charge. In fact the resort was kind enough to give me eight free passes. I already asked a few friends, but I have two passes left. It's only going to be seven days and six nights. You are not required to be naked. I'm so sorry to put you in this position. I was under the impression that the exterminators would fumigate my place when I was at your mom's wedding. The guy just told me there was a scheduling error and they didn't come then. I hope you're not mad at me."

"No," said Jeff. "It's just kind of unexpected." He looked at Maggie and she nodded her head.

"As long as I don't have to get naked, I'm fine with it," said Maggie.

"Great. You two might actually have fun. Plus, as I said, I got multiple free passes so you will be able to meet some of my friends. We leave the day after tomorrow."

When Hannah went into her office to get some work done, Maggie turned to Jeff saying, "What do you think about it?"

"I guess it's OK. I mean, I have never been to a nudist resort before, so I don't know what to think. So does this mean that I will get an amazing tan?" he asked with a grin.

"You would actually go naked?" asked Maggie with a surprised expression on her face.

"I don't know. If everybody else is naked, I guess I could give it a try."

"Well, good for you. I don't think I would be comfortable going naked, especially in front of my brother and aunt."

"That's fine. Hannah said it's not required. One thing's for sure. It's going to be an interesting few days."

After getting over the initial shock, Maggie came to peace with having to go to Crestview. As Jeff thought more about it, he was actually getting excited for the experience. He was looking forward to seeing some naked women, and quite honestly, he was curious to see what Hannah looked like without any clothes on. He did not get any sleep the night before leaving because he couldn't get this thought out of his head.

The next morning, the three of them piled into Hannah's car and headed to Crestview. Hannah told them that the trip would be about four hours, so they all settled in for the ride. After about two hours, Hannah started to tell them all about Crestview. There were tons of things to do. She mentioned that there were multiple pools, a small golf course, two restaurants on campus, and a private lake with a beach area. The resort was located in the desert, so they would have a good amount of privacy from people who were not staying at the resort.

"Remember, you don't have to get naked if you don't want to."

"We know. Are you going to get naked?" inquired Jeff.

"Well, yes, I have to. If I'm going to review the place, I have to fully immerse myself in all that the resort has to offer."

"I'm actually thinking about immersing myself in all the resort has to offer as well," Jeff said with a smile.

"Oh, that's great. What about you Maggie?"

"Um, I don't think so."

"That's fine too. I always tell people that the first time they come to a nudist resort if they are uncomfortable getting naked is that they should start out by being in their underwear. I know that being in your bra and panties would not really be much different from being in a bikini, but since you don't walk around town in your underwear, it kind of helps you get used to being exposed in front of others. I have to admit, that being naked in front of a bunch of people can be very exciting."

Maggie was quiet as she sat alone with her thoughts for the rest of the ride. She did not think she would be comfortable getting naked at the resort, but there was a small part of her that was curious to see what it would be like. Thankfully, she knew that she would be able to do whatever was comfortable for her.

As Hannah pulled into Crestview's parking lot, Maggie saw that it looked like any other resort you may stumble upon. The grounds were very nicely kept, and Maggie was impressed with the beautiful flowerbed that decorated the area right next to the main entrance. There was nothing about this place that would indicate it was a nudist resort until they got to the main door. There was a big sign that said "ALL PEOPLE MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD TO ENTER THIS PREMISES."

Once they entered the resort, it was like they were transported to a different world. There were probably about seven naked people in the lobby just nonchalantly going about their business. To them, there was nothing out of the ordinary, but Maggie and Jeff needed to take a moment to get used to this new world they just entered. They followed Hannah up to the main desk as she checked them in. They all needed to provide the receptionist with identification to prove their ages, and as the woman stood up, Maggie was surprised to see that she was totally naked as well. For some reason, she had just assumed that the staff would be clothed. Jeff also took immediate notice and while the woman was not very attractive in his opinion, he could not stop staring at her ass as she turned away from them to get some paperwork.

The receptionist introduced herself as Casey, and after getting them checked in, she explained all the amenities that the resort had to offer. She said that guests were grouped into "pods". Each pod included four identical townhouses connected to each other in a semicircle. In the middle of the semicircle was a common area that was for the use of the people staying in that particular pod. This common area included a grill for barbecuing, a fire-pit, and a hot tub. After getting everything squared away, Casey provided them with a map of the premises and gave them directions to their pod. She said that Hannah's guests had already checked in.

As they headed to their pod so that they could drop off their stuff, Jeff and Maggie could only focus on all the naked people walking around. Unlike what you would see on television, not all the people walking around were supermodel quality. Some people were definitely attractive, but many were just average looking. They also noticed that every body type seemed to be represented. There were fat people, skinny people, tall people, short people, large tits, small tits, fake tits, real tits, perky tits, saggy tits, hairy pussies, bald pussies, trimmed pussies, small cocks, large cocks, flaccid cocks, erect cocks. In just about the five minute walk it took to get to their pod, they observed it all. Maggie was shocked that she actually started to feel a little bit excited as she saw all these people walking around. There were a few people who had clothes on, but most people were completely nude.

Upon reaching their pod, they noticed that five people were sitting in the hot tub. "Looks like we're the last to arrive," said Hannah as she greeted her friends. Since they were in the hot tub, it was not clear if they were completely naked, but they could tell that the women were at least topless because her tits were in full view. Hannah took a few moments to introduce everyone to Jeff and Maggie. In all, there were three men and two women.

The first couple introduced themselves as Troy and Olivia. They were an African American couple originally from Los Angeles. They moved to New Mexico about two years ago. Hannah explained that they were married and just celebrated their third wedding anniversary.

Seated beside Troy and Olivia was Ben and Lisa. Ben mentioned that they were visiting from Sydney, Australia. As he was talking, Troy butted into the conversation and joked that Ben was a pussy for not marrying Lisa yet. Apparently they had been together for well over ten years but still had not taken the plunge.

Finally, seated next to Lisa was Kyle. Kyle was closest to the edge of the hot tub, so he extended his hand to greet Jeff and Maggie. He mentioned that he was unattached and decided to crash this party. After the pleasantries had been exchanged, Hannah led her niece and nephew into one of the town houses. The room was very nicely furnished, with a kitchen, sitting room and half bathroom on the first floor. Heading to the second floor, Hannah showed them a bedroom and full bathroom. Since there was only one bedroom, Hannah suggested that one of them use the bedroom, and the other sleep on the couch down stairs. Before he could react, Maggie claimed the bedroom. Even though they were in their twenties, they still sometimes acted like kids around each other.

"Hey Hannah, where are you going to sleep?" asked Jeff.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I'm going to stay with Kyle. OK, so I'm going to get ready to join everybody. Remember, you don't have to get naked if you don't want to. Let's meet outside in five minutes." With that, Hannah left them alone to get ready.

"So, what do you think of this place?" asked Maggie.

"You know, it's really nice. I never would have guessed driving by that this was a nudist resort."

"Yeah, I'm really surprised that Hannah is not staying with us and will be shacking up with that guy."

"Eh, she's an adult. She can do whatever she wants."

"I know, I know. I just ... didn't expect that."

"So what do you think?"

"What?" asked Maggie with a confused look.

"Are you going to ...?"

"No! Why, are you?"

With a smile, Jeff said, "As we walked over here, I maybe saw three people with clothes on. I don't want to stick out and look like a prude."

"So you're actually going to get naked?"

"Yeah, I think I'm going to try it. If I don't like it, or if I get uncomfortable, I'll just throw on some clothes."

"Well, I'm not going to get naked. Let me get changed into my bikini and I'll meet you outside."

Heading down the stairs, Jeff was starting to get excited that he was going to join everybody and get naked. He could not help but think that it was a little naughty, but he didn't really care. Setting his stuff down, he stripped out of his clothes and piled them on his bags. He figured it would be awkward to head out to the hot tub naked with his sister, so he called up to her and said that he was heading out.

The first thing he noticed as he stepped outside was how the warm sun felt all over his body. Heading over to the hot tub, his eyes fell to Olivia's tits. As he got closer, he felt his cock start to harden. He quickened his pace and got into the water before the other people noticed his erection. Once in the hot tub, he shook hands with everybody and quietly sat there as they continued their conversation.

After about a minute, he noticed Maggie emerge from the town house. She was in a cute bikini that normally would be considered revealing, but she was definitely the most overdressed person around. Timidly, she walked over to the hot tub and took her spot next to Jeff. Looking over, she could see that Jeff was concentrating on Olivia's and Lisa's tits. Soon, Jeff heard footsteps on the gravel walkway leading to the hot tub. Glancing over, he saw his aunt Hannah, completely naked. As she walked, her tits jiggled and Jeff could not help but notice that her nipples were hard. As she got closer, he could see that she had a neatly trimmed tuft of pubic hair between her legs. Lifting her leg to step into the hot tub, Jeff got a great view of her pussy lips. He was so thankful that he was sitting in the water because it allowed him to hide the massive erection he was sporting.

Once she was settled, her five friends thanked her for inviting them. Just like Jeff and Maggie, since they were her guests, and she was officially reviewing Crestview, their passes to the resort were also complimentary. Going around the circle, everybody described to Jeff and Maggie how they knew Hannah. Apparently, she had gone to college with Olivia so they had known each other for a long time. Lisa mentioned that she was a sex toy reviewer just like Hannah, so they met at a conference two years back. Putting his hand around her shoulder, Kyle explained that he and Hannah were just good friends. Looking at Jeff and Maggie, Lisa asked, "So have you two ever been to a nudist resort?"

Before they could answer, Hannah jumped in, "No, this is their first time. They decided that they might keep their clothes on to get used to the place."

"Um, Jeff here is free balling it," said Kyle.

With wide eyes, Hannah looked at Jeff and said, "No way! Awesome." Since Jeff had gotten into the hot tub before her, she didn't realize that he was naked. She reached over and gave him a high five. At this point, Maggie actually started to feel a little left out, but was not comfortable yet taking off her clothes.

As they relaxed in the hot tub, Hannah caught up with her friends. Sitting in the water, Jeff started to think that from now on he needs to wear sunglasses. He so wanted to stare at the three lovely sets of tits in front of him, but he did not want to be rude, so all he could do now was steal glances here and there. Despite this, his dick was extremely hard.

Soon everybody started to get hungry, so Ben suggested that they get out of the tub, dry off, and head over to dinner. Olivia seconded this suggestion and they all quickly hopped out of the tub. Now, Jeff had three asses and pussies in view, which did not help his erection. Sheepishly, he got out of the tub, but nobody seemed to notice. He then realized that erections were so common at this resort that nobody really paid attention. In fact, he saw that Ben was also hard.

However, Maggie did notice the action that was going on between Jeff's legs. After all, this was her brother, and she never expected to be just a few feet from his exposed hard-on. Not taking her eyes off it, she started to feel guilty that she was actually getting aroused by him. Shaking her head, she snapped herself out of these thoughts as everybody dried off.

Troy, Olivia, Ben, Lisa, Kyle, and Hannah all headed over to the dining area. Since Maggie was in a wet bathing suit, Jeff offered to stay behind and wait for her while she got into dry clothes. As the group walked away, Jeff shamelessly watched the asses of the three women. Looking down, he could see that his dick was still at full attention.

After a few minutes, Maggie came out of her room dressed in just her bra and panties. Jeff was a bit surprised, and Maggie could read it all over his face. "Hannah had mentioned that if I got into my underwear it could be a way to ease me into exposing more of myself to others."

"So, does this mean that you ...?"

"I don't know," exclaimed Maggie. "Let's just go to dinner."

Jeff was happy to see that Maggie was starting to come out of her shell. While she was no more exposed than when she was in her bikini, just knowing that he was seeing her in her underwear was actually making him even harder. When given the chance, he would glance at her body and was very pleased with what he saw. Likewise, Maggie would occasionally look down at his erection. It was pretty difficult to miss since Jeff was fully erect, and on the way to the dining hall it was as if his cock was leading the way.

When they finally got to the dining area, they met up with Hannah and her group. Seating was arranged by pods, so they all got to sit together at one big table. Looking around, Jeff marveled at the fact that there must have been two hundred naked people in that huge dining room. Dinner was buffet style, so as they all got their food and sat down, Hannah leaned over to her nephew and niece, asking them, "So what do you think?"

With a big smirk, Jeff said, "I can get used to this." Just as he finished his sentence, a pair of attractive women walked by their table and Jeff's eyes wandered to them.

"It's not as bad as I thought," replied Maggie.

"Well, I'm glad you decided to strip to your underwear. Maybe soon you will join all us nudists. It is actually quite liberating to go around with no clothes on. But remember, no pressure. You do what you want."

Looking around the giant dining room, Maggie noticed that there were maybe five other people who were wearing something, so she was feeling out of place. When Jeff got up to get something to drink, she was again focused on his cock. She was beginning to wonder if his erection would ever subside. She was also very happy that unlike men who get erections when turned on, nobody could tell that she was actually getting a little wet between her legs. She kept telling herself that this was because of all the other cocks she was seeing, but deep down she knew it was Jeff that was having this effect on her.

As dinner came to an end, the group wandered back to their pod and lit a fire in the fire pit. It was starting to get a little chilly since the sun was going down, but the warmth of the fire felt so good on their naked bodies. As they sat and chatted, Jeff took stock of all the nakedness around him. Olivia's breasts were rather large and her areolas encompassed much of her breasts. This was very different from what Jeff was used to when looking at porn, but he found it very alluring. Her nipples seemed a bit darker than her skin, which was very dark itself. Her bald pussy gave Jeff a great view of her vagina when she shifted position. He loved the contrast of the darkness of her skin and the pinkness of her pussy. Her husband Troy was a lighter shade of brown. There was a huge difference in height between them. Olivia was probably five feet, five inches, while Troy probably clocked in at six feet, three inches. His dick was massive. Troy's cock was not at all hard, but it looked like it was a good nine inches flaccid.

Lisa was just as beautiful as Olivia, but in a different way. Her breasts were much smaller than Olivia's. If Olivia was a D cup, Lisa must have been an A cup. Despite being small, she had very perky tits without a hint of sagging. Her nipples were tiny but so hard they looked like they could cut glass. Ben was pretty skinny with a good sized cock. There were times when he was hard and Maggie estimated that he and Jeff were around the same size at maybe six inches. The thing that really stood out about Lisa and Ben was the fact that they were very hairy. Lisa joked that they were hippies and didn't like to shave. Ben had a big beard and long hair, and was pretty much hairy all over. Lisa had a giant bush that looked like it had not been shaved in years. When she reached up to scratch her head, Jeff and Maggie were surprised to see that she had hair under her armpits.