Family Triad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff realized that she was right and continued to get dressed. As they finished getting ready, Hannah said, "OK, so after the graduation we have that reception with the business department. After that we are going to have a celebratory dinner."

"And after that?" asked Jeff with a devious grin.

"We come back here and fuck like rabbits," interjected Maggie.

"That's fine by me," said Hannah. "But remember, we do have to get some rest tonight because tomorrow we have an early flight back to New Mexico."

"I still can't believe that we are finally going to move in with you, Hannah," said Maggie

"I know. I'm so excited!" replied Hannah.

"Me too," answered Jeff. "Now we can all be together. I'm so happy that we no longer have to be apart. I love you both. We are meant to be together, and remember we have an eternal bond that nobody can take away." Moved by the sweet words, both Maggie and Hannah kissed Jeff softly on the lips. Taking one last glance at the clock, they quickly finished getting ready. As they left the apartment, Jeff realized that they were not just headed to his graduation ceremony. Rather, they were also all headed toward their future.

****************

* Thank you for taking the time to read this story. I did not intend for it to be this long. If you have come this far, feel free to rate, comment, and/or email. I always welcome feedback.

* Note: The prostate Super Orgasm that Jeff experiences towards the end of the story is a real phenomenon. Look it up if you have never heard of it. However, in reality it usually takes multiple attempts to achieve and does not typically happen the first time you try. I have been lucky enough to have had these Super Orgasms and they are wonderfully intense. I highly recommend them if you have a prostate.

1...5678910