Family Triad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like forty five minutes of kissing, touching, licking, stroking, and fingering, Maggie said that her knees were starting to hurt. Sliding on to their side to give her knees and legs a break, they continued to maintain the 69 position. Lovers can only take so much licking and sucking before they need release, and soon after shifting positions, both Jeff and Maggie knew that another orgasm was approaching. As if they were a synchronized team, they increased the pace of their oral activities. While they were still new to each other's bodies, they could sense the telltale signs of impending orgasm. Maggie's pussy got much wetter and her thighs tightened around Jeff's head. Likewise, Maggie could feel Jeff's cock stiffen even more and his balls tightened up.

As if they had flawlessly planned it out, they both came at the exact same moment. Since their mouths were occupied, all they could do was moan and grunt at the moment of climax. Maggie was grinding her hips on Jeff's mouth as she came, leaking copious amounts of fluid onto Jeff's busy tongue.

When Jeff began to cum, he half expected Maggie to pull away as before, but she was determined to take all that he had to give her. Spurt after spurt of Jeff's cum shot from the tip of his cock into Maggie's mouth. This was the first time anybody had actually ejaculated into her and she was loving every second of. Since he came so much, she needed to swallow Jeff's load mid-orgasm to make room for the rest. The salty taste of his cum was amazing and she marveled at its warmth as it slipped down her throat. When he finished cumming Maggie was actually a little disappointed because she wanted more. Oh, well. She figured that this would just be the first of many times she would swallow his cum.

As his cock deflated, she released him from her mouth just as he stopped licking her cunt. Both of them laid in that position, resting their heads on the other's thigh. Jeff was the first to move after a few minutes and laid next to Maggie on her pillow. She saw that her juices once again covered his face. Kissing, they tasted each other's juices on their lips. Exhausted from their morning of sexual activities, Jeff put his arm around Maggie and they both drifted off for a much needed nap.

When Jeff woke up, he noticed that the clock read 2 pm. The house was still quiet, so he figured that Hannah had not yet returned. Maggie felt his movement and opened her eyes, starting longingly at her new lover. After sharing a tender kiss, Jeff smiled as he reversed positions and they started to 69 again. Just minutes after renewing their licking and sucking, they heard the front door open. Hannah had finally returned home. Despite this, they continued to pleasure each other until they heard Hannah say, "Well, well, well, What do we have here?"

Jeff and Maggie stopped what they were doing to look at their aunt. "Oh, just having a little fun like you suggested before you left," said Maggie.

"I see. Fuck, this room smells like sweat and cum. If you'd like, we can move into my bedroom." Without a word of protest, the three of them went into Hannah's room. Jeff and Maggie sat on her bed while Hannah started to get undressed. Looking at her niece and nephew, she said, "So, tell me about your day."

With a sly grin Jeff said, "You know, just the usual. She went down on me, I went down on her. Pretty standard stuff, really."

"Haha. So how was your first time together?"

"Actually, we decided to wait for you," said Jeff.

"Yeah. Without you we would not even be here so we wanted you to share in the moment with us," continued Maggie.

"Oh my goodness! That's so sweet. I love you both so much." As she kissed Maggie, she reached behind to unclasp her bra and then slid down her panties. Seeing his sister and aunt kiss had an impact on Jeff between his legs.

"Do you see Jeff, Maggie?" asked Hannah. "It looks like he is ready for some action. Oh, look at his cock. Isn't it wonderful? We are so lucky that he wants to share it with us. You've already put it in your mouth. Where else do you want it?"

"In my pussy," replied Maggie. She looked at Jeff with the feeling of love in her heart and lust in her eyes. Both of them knew that this was the moment of truth. They were going to give their virginity to each other.

Hannah was definitely taking the lead now. "Are you both ready? Remember, this is so much more than sex. You will be bonding yourselves completely to each other. There will be no going back to the way things were, but your connection will be truly stronger. Believe me, I know."

"I am so ready for this," said Jeff, his heart beating wildly in anticipation.

"I'm ready, too. Please Jeff. I need you inside of me."

Laying on her back, Maggie spread her legs for her brother, who had now become her lover. Gazing down at her, Jeff was awestruck with her beauty. Her soft facial features, round tits, hard nipples, smooth thighs, and glistening pussy were simultaneously contributing to her overall perfection.

Jeff was broken from his trance when he felt Hannah's smooth hands rub his shoulders. "I think your sister is ready for you. Go on. Take her virginity and let her take yours."

Needing no further encouragement, Jeff positioned his body over Maggie. Crawling between her legs he leaned in for one final tender kiss before entering her. Lining his cock up with her entrance, he slowly guided his tip into her pussy. This first genital to genital touch was amazing. Jeff could not believe how warm and wet she was. Being ever so gentle, he slid himself slowly into her. Maggie responded by digging her fingernails into his ass cheeks to help guide him in. When his penetration met some resistance, he knew he had reached Maggie's hymen. With her hands still on his ass, Jeff let Maggie pull him in at a force she was comfortable with. Biting her lips, Jeff's cock broke through her maidenhood as he continued into her until their pubic areas touched. Jeff was now fully inside of his sister!

Knowing that she may be a little sore, Jeff didn't move yet, giving Maggie a chance to get used to the fullness of having a cock in her pussy for the first time. Since she was totally overcome with desire and was extremely wet, any discomfort lasted only a minute or so. Waiting for her cue to continue, Maggie looked up at Jeff and said, "You're inside of me. Oh, this feels so great. Fuck me now, Jeff. I need you to fuck me!"

Knowing that she was now ready, Jeff began to thrust his cock into her. She was so tight, but since she was also very wet, Jeff was able to slice through her with ease. It felt as if Maggie's pussy muscles were throbbing with each thrust. Hannah was right; Jeff and Maggie felt that they now had an inseparable bond. They stared into each other's eyes as they fucked, seeing the impact that their coupling was having on each other's faces.

Next to them on the bed, Hannah was furiously fingering her own cunt. She was honored to be able to witness such an erotic moment and the sight of her niece and nephew fucking just inches from her was so incredibly hot. She whispered words of encouragement to them, but neither Jeff nor Maggie heard her. They were too focused on the pleasure they were experiencing at this moment.

Since Jeff had already cum a few times today, he felt that he had good control over his ejaculation. He definitely did not want this to end too quickly. Jeff tried to savor this moment and wanted to take as many mental images of it that he could. He took in the details of how Maggie's tits swayed as he thrusted in and out of her pussy, and how she furrowed her brow each time he fully impaled his cock into her depths. Glancing downward, he marveled at seeing his cock slide into her and loved hearing the sound of skin slapping on skin as they fucked.

Moaning with pleasure, Maggie wrapped her legs around Jeff's ass, not wanting his cock to leave her pussy for even a second. The bed was now squeaking under them as Jeff picked up the pace. As his thrusts got harder and faster, Maggie felt him rubbing along her clit, which drove her even wilder as she ground up against him. Their movements were perfectly in sync as if they had been lovers for years.

Soon, Maggie began to feel that she was going to cum. She just knew that this was going to be a very powerful orgasm. Slightly lifting her hips up so that Jeff was able to make direct contact with her clit, Maggie felt herself cross over the threshold of pleasure. "Oh god, Jeff. I'm cumming! Fuck, yes!" Then her orgasm hit her. She felt pleasure throughout her whole body as her muscles tightened.

Jeff felt her orgasm once it hit her. Maggie's pussy seemed to squeeze tightly on his cock as she moaned in delight. This was too much for him as he felt his cock start to twitch.

"Oh, Maggie. I'm gonna cum, too!"

"Do it! Fill me with your cum!"

And that is exactly what Jeff did. His cum shot through his cock and out into his sister's pussy. Rope after rope of hot, sticky semen invaded Maggie's womb. All he could do was grunt in ecstasy as he emptied his load into her. "Yes, Jeff. I can feel it inside of me. Give me all your cum!"

In terms of duration, this was the longest orgasm he had ever experienced. He felt as if he would never stop cumming. Through all of this, Hannah fingered herself to two orgasms as she watched Jeff and Maggie climax.

When he finally finished cumming, Jeff and Maggie kissed, thanking each other for the pleasure they just received. Withdrawing his cock from her pussy, a good amount of cum trickled out of Maggie's cunt and trailed down to her asshole. Maggie actually felt kind of empty, as if Jeff's cock made her complete. Laying next to each other, Jeff and Maggie basked in the afterglow of their first time together as they kissed.

"So, how does it feel to not be virgins anymore?" asked Hannah.

"So fucking awesome," muttered Jeff.

"There is nobody I would have rather had given my virginity to," said Maggie as she leaned over to kiss Jeff again.

Hannah replied, "You two are so fucking sweet!" Then with a devious smile, she said, "Looks like you made quite a mess. I'll just have to clean everything up." She crawled down to Jeff's cock and kissed the tip. "Mmm, smells like pussy. I guess I'll just have to taste it." As Hannah sucked his cock, Jeff closed his eyes, savoring his aunt's warm mouth on his manhood. As she sucked, Hannah cleaned off the remaining traces of Maggie's juices that coated his cock. Of course this attention was hardening Jeff's cock yet again.

Hannah knew that she needed Jeff's cock deeply inside her pussy, but she had other plans before fucking her nephew. "I got a great sampling of Maggie's pussy from Jeff's cock, but I think I need to go to the source to get more." Giving Jeff's cock one more kiss, she shifted herself over so that she was between Maggie's legs.

Just a few days ago, Maggie would have never thought that a woman would go down on her. She did not consider herself a lesbian, but she had been loving Hannah's kisses so much that she did not object. Plus, Maggie found it incredibly sexy that Hannah was going to go down on her freshly fucked pussy that was filled with Jeff's cum. Maggie waited anxiously as Hannah positioned herself so that she had easy access to her cunt. The first thing she felt was Hannah's warm breath between her legs just an instant before her tongue licked up her gooey slit. At first, Maggie was afraid that she would not like another woman going down on her, but once Hannah started her expert licking, Maggie was sold. As far as she was concerned, Hannah could lick her any day. The first thing Hannah did was try to slurp up all of Jeff's cum. Hannah savored the taste of the cum mixture that was deposited into Maggie's pussy. When she lapped up and swallowed as much of the cum as she could, Hannah then gave her full attention to Maggie's clit.

As Jeff was watching this, he felt that he needed to do something for Hannah. She masturbated while he fucked Maggie, but other than that, nobody had given her any attention. Moving behind Hannah, Jeff took in the wonderful sight of Hannah on her hands and knees, her pussy just waiting to be sucked. Once his tongue touched her pussy, Hannah jumped in surprise. She had been so focused on eating Maggie's cunt that she did not even notice Jeff move behind her. As his tongue danced between her legs, she moaned onto Maggie's pussy. Jeff enjoyed the taste. Hannah's juices were a little bit different from Maggie's, but no less sweet. As he licked, he trailed his tongue from her clit all the way to the base of her pussy lips. This slight teasing was having an impact on Hannah as she swayed her hips in response to his efforts. At one point, Hannah was so wet that as Jeff licked, his tongue slipped further than he intended and his tongue lightly brushed against Hannah's asshole. Jeff froze, not knowing if Hannah would be upset for touching her asshole without permission.

Rather than being upset, Hannah mumbled, "Oh, yes. Lick my ass." Not wanting to upset her, Jeff focused his tongue squarely on her asshole. At first, he thought this was going to be disgusting, but Hannah's loud moans turned him on. He quickly realized that he enjoyed giving her a rimjob and within a minute, Hannah's ass was soaked in his saliva. "Yes, Jeff. I love this. Fuck, Maggie, your brother is licking my ass. It feels so good!"

Maggie tried to look, but because of her positioning, she was unable to see what Jeff was doing. She made a mental note that this is something she needed to check out at a later time. For the next few minutes, Hannah licked Maggie's clit, while Jeff licked Hannah's asshole. As Maggie enjoyed a mini orgasm, Hannah said, "I need Jeff to fuck me. Maggie, suck his dick and get him ready for me."

Without muttering a word, Jeff gave her ass one final lick and crawled up to Maggie's face. After giving her a kiss, he presented his cock to her. Turning her head to the side, Maggie eagerly sucked his dick. He was already semi-erect, but she wanted to make sure that he was fully hard for Hannah. After all, she deserved a good fucking. It really did not take long for Jeff to be at full mast, as Maggie told Hannah that he was ready.

"Thank god. I need his cock. Lay down, Jeff. I want to ride on top." Maggie shifted over as Hannah crawled up to Jeff. Before mounting him, Hannah kissed Maggie as a thank you for getting him hard. Maggie could taste herself all over Hannah's lips. Gripping Jeff's cock in her hand, Hannah lined her pussy up with the head of his cock. With a hiss, she dropped down so that his shaft sunk deeply into her cunt. He was so far into her that Hannah felt like he was going to brush up against her cervix.

Jeff couldn't believe his luck. In the course of just a few minutes he has been able to fuck two gorgeous women, one of which was his sister, and the other was his aunt. He reached up and fondled Hannah's tits as she swayed her hips. Rather than lifting herself to give Jeff a hard fucking, she ground her hips forward and back. As she moved faster, she was pleased to see that her clit rubbed up against Jeff's pubic area, causing a pleasurable feeling to envelop her body. It did not take long for Hannah to cum all over Jeff's cock. When she cums hard, Hannah tends to trickle pussy juice, and once she started orgasming, Jeff felt the warmness of her cunt juices as it coated his waist. One orgasm was not enough for Hannah as she continued to grind on Jeff's cock. Lifting himself up at the waist, he suckled on her hard nipples, which caused her to have another orgasm.

While they fucked, Maggie looked on in wonder as Hannah climaxed. She was so turned on by this that she began fingering her cunt, determined to make herself cum again.

After Hannah came a third time from grinding her hips, she decided that it was time to get fucked properly. Lifting her thighs, Hannah rose up on Jeff's dick, and just as the tip of his cock almost slipped out of her pussy, she slammed herself back down. From a few inches away, Maggie noticed that as Hannah rose up, Jeff's cock was slathered in her pussy juice.

As Hannah rode Jeff's cock, she became very verbal. "Yes Jeff! Do you like that? Do you like it when your aunt bounces up and down on your cock? I think aunty wants your cock every day from now on. Do you think you can give it to her? I'm OK with sharing your cock with Maggie. You're a naughty boy, aren't you? First you cum in your sister and now you're going to cum in your aunt. It's got to be our secret. Nobody can know about this so that we can continue to fuck each other."

Hannah's words were having an impact on Jeff. For the fourth time today Jeff felt that he was close to orgasm. "Uh Hannah. I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes baby. Do it! Shot your jizz deeply into my cunthole. I need it. I need to feel your cum! Do it!"

Jeff was not able to hold back any longer. Thrusting his hips upward he let himself go as his cum surged forth from his cock, filling his aunt. Hannah felt her pussy get flooded with Jeff's jizz and rode him even harder. As she joined him in orgasm, she grunted, moaned, and hissed as she rode a wave of pleasure. Once their orgasmic spasming stopped, Hannah leaned forward and kissed Jeff with his semi hard cock still buried inside of her, her tits mashing up against his chest. "That was incredible, Jeff. My pussy is so full of your cum. You've cum so much today, how do you have anything left?"

"You and Maggie are so fucking hot that I could never deny you my cum."

"Well you better not! I'm going to need as much of your delicious jizz as possible in me at all times." Hannah giggled at the absurdity of the moment. Here she was sitting on her nephew's cock with her pussy full of his cum while her niece fingered herself just inches away. "Look Jeff. I think Maggie is going to cum again." Sure enough, Maggie began writhing in pleasure as her fingers brought her to another powerful orgasm. Jeff thought that Maggie had never looked so beautiful as she did in that moment.

As Maggie's orgasm subsided, Hannah dislodged herself from Jeff's cock. The three of them laid down on the bed, exhausted from their lovemaking. As they caught their breath, they thought about how lucky they were. They knew that things were going to change going forward and they were going to enjoy this as much as possible.

"Thank you so much for allowing me to share in this," said Hannah. "I love you two so much."

"We love you too," responded Maggie.

"I have never felt so close to anybody else. It's more than just the sex. I feel eternally bonded to the both of you. It's like we are all meant to be together. I don't know if I'm drunk from cumming so much, but I can honestly say that I want to spend the rest of my life with you both." Jeff felt that this needed to be said. He wanted them to know exactly how he felt about them.

In unison Hannah and Maggie said, "Aww," as they leaned in and they both kissed Jeff on the cheek, with Maggie on his left and Hannah on his right.

"I feel the same way," said Maggie. Then, with a devilish grin, she continued, "The sex was great, but I know there is so much more to learn. Hannah, can you take us under your wing?"

"It would be my pleasure. Do you want to start by cleaning me up?"

"You mean ...?"

"Yes, eat your brother's cum out of my pussy."

Initially, Maggie was reluctant. She had never eaten a pussy before and didn't really know what to do. But after thinking about it for a few seconds, she decided to go for it. After all, Hannah had done it for her, so she might as well return the favor. Getting into position, Maggie crawled between Hannah's legs. With her face just inches from her aunt's pussy, Maggie took in the aroma of her first cunt. Timidly extending her tongue, she licked Hannah's swampy hole. Tasting her juices mixed with Jeff cum was an eye opening experience. She quickly found that she loved the taste and dove in for more. In just moments she had gobbled up Jeff's cum. Instead of stopping, she continued to lick her aunt's cunt. She wanted to taste every single inch of Hannah's intricate folds. Jeff looked on in delight as his sister ate out his aunt. Hannah did not expect Maggie to be so eager, but she just enjoyed the pussy licking she was receiving. Soon, Maggie brought Hannah to an orgasm and was rewarded with a fresh supply of Hannah's pussy juice. Maggie drank in all of the juices that she could. When it was over, Maggie's face was covered in Hannah's pussy juice, making her look even more erotic.