Family Triad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not using a dildo," said Jeff.

"It's not a dildo. It's called a prostate plug. I ordered it especially for you. You put it in your ass and it is angled in such a way that it rubs up against your prostate."

"I'm not really interested ..."

With a sly grin Hannah continued, "You don't understand. This can give you a prostate orgasm. Men who have prostate orgasms say they are the most intense ever. Plus, prostate orgasms are hands free so you don't ejaculate, which means no refractory period. You can orgasm and orgasm multiple times."

Maggie was beyond intrigued. "So he can cum without touching his cock? That's so cool!"

Jeff was still feeling unsure about it. "I don't know. I'm not sure I want that thing in my ass. Wouldn't that make me ... you know ... gay?"

"Do you want a cock in your ass?" asked Hannah.

"Wait, what?"

"Do you want a cock in your ass?" repeated Hannah.

"No," replied Jeff.

"Then you're not gay. Anal pleasure does not make a man gay. Having sex with other men makes a guy gay."

"I never thought of it that way."

"Well, now you know. Come on. Give it a try. If you don't like it we never have to do it again, but I think you will be pleasantly surprised."

Begrudgingly, Jeff gave into Hannah's reasoning and agreed to try it. Leading him into the bedroom with Maggie following, the three of them took off their clothes and sat on Hannah's bed.

"Before putting in the toy, let me stick a finger in your ass to get you warmed up," said Hannah.

With an unsure look on his face, Maggie tried to reassure him. "Don't worry. You will love it when she sticks her finger in your ass. It may feel weird to start, but you get used to it quickly."

Coating her finger in lube, Hannah instructed Jeff to get on his hands and knees. With his ass sticking up in the air, Hannah began by circling his asshole with her finger. The sensation tickled him, but he was not put off by it. She then gently began to insert her finger. At first he resisted, but when Hannah told him to relax, she was able to slide her finger into him. Slowly she sunk deeper into his anal cavity until her finger was completely buried in him.

Jeff realized that Maggie was right. It actually felt kind of good. Hannah just kept her finger lodged in his ass without moving it for a few moments to allow him to get used to the feeling. Then without warning, Hannah started to crook her finger in a "come hither" type motion. Jeff immediately felt a tingle of pleasure that radiated from his ass to the tip of his cock. In an instant, Jeff was fully erect. He had never felt this type of pleasure before.

"You feel that? I'm massaging your prostate. The toy will do this, but just more intensely. Do you want to try it?" inquired Hannah.

"Yes," muttered Jeff. He was surprised that he said this. He never thought he would be putting something in his ass, but deep down he knew this was going to feel good.

Hannah slowly withdrew her finger and lubed up the toy. As she was preparing the plug, she asked Maggie to lick Jeff's ass to show him how good a rimjob felt. With his cheeks spread wide, Maggie extended her tongue so that it flicked across his asshole. Closing his eyes, Jeff focused all his attention on his ass as his sister licked him. He never knew that the simple act of Maggie licking his asshole could be so exciting.

As Maggie backed away from Jeff, Hannah said, "You see, this toy has a vibrator at the tip that rests up against your prostate. At the base here it has internal beads that rotate. Once fully inserted, these rotating beads simulate a rimjob. The beautiful thing about this toy is that you get two types of stimulation, one deep inside of you, and one at the rim. Are you ready to try it?"

Nodding his head as Hannah got behind him, he was feeling a little nervous about this, but willing to try. Hannah tickling his prostate had definitely intrigued him. He wiggled his hips slightly as Hannah circled the head of the prostate plug over his asshole, noting the cool and slippery texture of the lube. Hannah did not plunge it right in. Rather, she took it very slowly to make sure that Jeff accommodated the toy as easily as possible. With his asshole nice and slick, Hannah gently pushed in the toy a quarter of an inch. Jeff's body resisted the anal intrusion, so she drew back and continued to massage his asshole with the toy.

Knowing that it would be easier to insert if he was very turned on, Hannah looked over at Maggie and said, "Help your brother relax, please. Why don't you suck his cock for a little bit." Always being the helpful one, Maggie was more than happy to assist her brother. Laying down beneath him, she sucked his dick softly and sensually. After a few minutes of getting his blowjob, Hannah decided to try again. Slowly inserting the toy, she found that the blowjob had served it's purpose. Jeff was much more relaxed and horny, which resulted in the toy sliding in much easier. Still, Hannah knew that she needed to take things slowly.

Jeff was shocked to realize that he was enjoying this. His cock being sucked in the front with the pressure of the toy working its way into his ass was an incredible feeling. Then, once the toy was about half way in, his ass muscles took over and swallowed up the rest of the toy. Luckily there was a flared base, otherwise the toy would have been completely consumed by his ass.

Hannah instructed Maggie to stop sucking so that Jeff could get used to the feeling of just the toy. "How does it feel?" she asked.

"It actually feels pretty good. It seems as if the tip of the toy is resting up against my prostate. It's causing a tingling at the tip of my cock."

"See, I told you it feels good to have something in your ass," said Maggie.

Hannah continued, "OK, so this is a hands free toy. Remember, you will get the best results if you don't touch your cock. Some men can experience something called a Super Orgasm from prostate play. They say it is the most incredible orgasm imaginable and best of all, since you don't ejaculate, you can have multiple Super Orgasms. Let me know when you're ready and I'll use the remote control to turn it on."

Taking another minute to get used to the feeling, Jeff was finally ready for the real fun to begin. Nodding his head toward Hannah, she flipped the switch and the toy sprang to life. The tip started to buzz up against his prostate, while the beads in the base tickled his asshole. He was hit with immediate pleasure and was tempted to jerk his cock, but had enough willpower to hold off. Laying down on his side, he just concentrated on the intense feelings that were building up inside of him.

Maggie noticed his cock was fully erect and leaking fluid. Hannah saw her looking at his cock and said, "That's prostate fluid. It looks like the toy is doing a good job hitting all the right spots. Hey, we should let him enjoy the ride. Come on over here, I need some pussy." With a huge grin, Hannah and Maggie fell into a 69, determined to make each other cum.

While he watched his sister and aunt lick each other, Jeff felt the pleasure inside of him growing. It was different from what he had ever felt before. He could sense an orgasm coming on, but not like normal. Jeff did not know what was happening to him, but he didn't care since this felt so good. He was once again tempted to touch his cock as he stared at Maggie and Hannah, but he held back, wanting to see if he really could orgasm without touching himself.

For the next fifteen minutes, he just laid there enjoying the sensations of the plug and the view of Maggie and Hannah eating each other out. As he was admiring the show they were putting on for him, his legs started to shake uncontrollably. Soon his torso and arms started to quiver. He wanted to yell out to Hannah that his hands free orgasm was happening, but he couldn't say anything because the pleasure was taking over his whole body. Then, the full on orgasm hit him. His whole body gyrated as pleasure radiated throughout his crotch, expanded to this torso, arms, legs, and head. All Jeff could do was twitch and ride out the pleasure, unable to talk.

Maggie and Hannah stopped their sucking to watch Jeff writhing in ecstasy. Looking shocked, Maggie said, "It looks like he is having a seizure."

"I know," responded Hannah. "Don't worry, it's not hurting him. He's having a full body orgasm. I have heard about it through other sex toy reviewers. They say that men who get to accomplish this are filled with total bliss."

Hannah was right, Jeff was filled with a feeling of bliss. The intense orgasm lasted for about three full minutes. As it subsided, Jeff started to come back to reality. Taking deep breaths, he exclaimed, "That was awesome!"

"Tell us about it. It looked intense," said Maggie.

"Well, it was like ... ," and before he could finish his sentence, a second full body orgasm ripped through him. Again, he was twitching and writhing uncontrollably on the bed.

"What the ...?" asked Maggie as she looked at Hannah.

"Remember, he can have multiple Super Orgasms. He looks like he's enjoying himself. Hey, let's continue to play while he has fun." While Jeff experienced his Super Orgasms, Hannah got off the bed to rummage through her massive drawer of sex toys. Finding a big twelve inch long double sided dildo, she joined Maggie on the bed. Instructing Maggie to turn around, they got on their hands and knees facing opposite directions. As Hannah guided her end of the dildo into her pussy, she told Maggie to do the same. They then started to fuck each other using the dildo. They rocked their hips back and forth, first towards, and then away from each other. They both were able to accommodate their half of the dildo so as they rocked back, their asses slapped up against each other. Both Maggie and Hannah were cumming in just a few minutes.

Jeff observed this erotic site as he continued to spasm on the bed. In all, he had five Super Orgasms in quick succession. After the last one, Jeff was totally spent. Taking out the prostate toy he lazily watched Hannah and Maggie give each other another orgasm.

Noticing that he had taken out the toy, Hannah said, "So, you look like you enjoyed yourself."

"Fuck yeah. It was great. I never knew that my body was capable of that. Whew, it was very intense. I think I'm going to take that toy home with me when we leave next week." The three of them feel silent with the realization that the time together was drawing to a close.

"Let's not talk about that now. We still have a few more days together so let's make the most of it. Jeff, since you never ejaculated I can see you're still hard. Let's see what we can do about your erection. Maggie, want to hop on?"

"Sure!"

"Sounds good to me, but my muscles are spent from the Super Orgasms. I'm just going to lie here if that's alright, but I wouldn't mind it if someone wanted to sit on my face."

Maggie and Hannah were fine with Jeff taking it easy. As Maggie straddled him and sunk her pussy onto his cock, Hannah mounted his face allowing him to have easy access to her pussy. As his sister rode his cock, his tongue slithered up into his aunt's cunt.

Maggie and Hannah leaned into each other and kissed. They only occasionally stopped kissing to suck on each other's nipples. When Jeff stopped taking it easy and started to thrust his cock up into Maggie they all knew that he was approaching orgasm. When Maggie announced that she was going to cum, Hannah reached down to rub her own clit. They all came at the same time with Jeff shooting his jizz deeply into Maggie while Hannah's pussy flooded his tongue and face with her juices.

When they were finished cumming, they relaxed on the bed before jumping into the shower. There was a good amount of sucking and licking in the shower resulting in a few more orgasms. With the shower over, they all got dressed and headed out to dinner, eager to spend as much time together before Jeff and Maggie needed to head back home.

Alas, all good things must come to an end and before they knew it, the day for Jeff and Maggie to head back home arrived. Classes for the school year were starting and they needed to get ready for the new semester. Jeff, Maggie, and Hannah were silent as Hannah drove them to the airport. In addition to being sad, they were all extremely tired, having spent the night before fucking. In all, they must have slept only about two hours.

Waiting for their flight to be called, Hannah said, "I'm going to miss you both so much."

"This fucking sucks! I want to stay. Let's just transfer to a school here," blurted out Maggie.

In response, Hannah said, "No. it's your senior year and Jeff's junior year. You have both gone so far at your school. I want you to finish up there. Plus, I'm sure your mom misses you."

"Yeah, well one's thing for sure, I don't miss that prick Richard and his bitch daughters. If they start anything ..."

Hannah cut Jeff off. "Hey, remember not to let them drag you down. They probably have miserable lives and they just want you to be miserable as well. Don't give them the satisfaction." Jeff knew that Hannah was right and he was going to try to ignore his new step family, but they made it so damn difficult.

With tears in her eyes, Maggie said, "I really don't want to go. I want to stay here and continue what we've been doing."

With a loving smile Hannah said as she took both Jeff and Maggie by the hand, "Me too, baby. But you and Jeff have to go home. We will miss each other, but remember what you told me earlier is summer? We all have an eternal bond to each other so that even when we are not physically together, we are together in spirit. I love you both dearly, but distance can not break our connection. We will be together again soon, I promise. Plus, you have each other, so if you miss me you can just fuck each other's brains out." Hannah always had a way of making light of a serious situation.

As the three of them shared a laugh, Jeff and Maggie's flight was announced. With tears in their eyes, Hannah gave them both one last kiss as they said their final goodbyes. As they walked towards the terminal, Hannah watched them go. She couldn't help but smile when Maggie reached out for Jeff's hand. They truly loved each other and Hannah took solace in the knowledge that they all had this strong, unbreakable connection.

EPILOGUE

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Jeff! Fuck me!" exclaimed Maggie. She was on her hands and knees on the side of the bed while Jeff stood behind her. Doggie style had become her favorite sex position because it seemed to give her the strongest orgasms. Gripping her hips tightly, Jeff picked up the pace as he ploughed into his sister. As he fucked her, Jeff thought back to how his life had changed since that wonderful summer two years prior with Hannah.

Once Maggie and Jeff had returned home, they moved in together in Maggie's small one bedroom apartment off campus. True to his word, their stepfather, Richard, had been too cheap to let them get their own places. While outwardly they vehemently protested, internally they were overjoyed. Everyone thought that Jeff slept on the couch, but in reality he shared Maggie's bed, where they fucked constantly.

Throughout that academic year, Jeff and Maggie FaceTimed with Hannah every night. They spent Christmas break with her back in New Mexico where they resumed their threesome activities. In May of the following year Maggie graduated with her degree in English with high honors. They were so happy when they had the opportunity to spend that summer with Hannah again. Of course, the summer was one long fuck session.

As Jeff began his senior year, Maggie got a job at a local department store in customer service. She was offered a job as an editor for a company that published scientific journals, but turned it down. The pay was pretty good and she knew that if she got a good paying job people would expect her to move out and get an apartment of her own. Not wanting to leave Jeff, Maggie just told people that the job was not for her.

Throughout his senior year Jeff was very busy. When he wasn't going to classes, working on projects, or preparing for exams, he and Maggie were busy fucking. About a month before Jeff graduated, he and Maggie had a huge falling out with their mom. When they got into an argument with their stepsisters over something stupid, their mom took their stepsisters' side. When they told their mom how hurt they were, this led to an argument with her which just snowballed quickly. Their mom cut all ties with them, which was fine for them because it was through their mom that they had contact with their step family. Jeff was glad that it happened so close to graduation because the tuition and apartment rent had been paid in full. If the falling out with his mom had taken place earlier he would have been screwed.

At this point, Jeff and Maggie couldn't wait until he graduated so that they could permanently move to New Mexico with Hannah. She had a friend in the manufacturing business and just recently started her own sex toy company. The plan was for Maggie and Hannah to review the toys. This was right up Maggie's ally since he was a talented writer. Jeff would handle the financial side of the business since his degree was in finance and accounting. It was a great plan and the three of them were eager to be business partners in addition to sex partners.

Coming back to his senses and concentrating on the current moment, Jeff gripped Maggie's hips as he fucked her from behind. When her hand started to rub her clit he knew she was close. Doubling his efforts, he pounded into his sister, determined to cum. When Maggie announced that she was cumming, Jeff slammed his cock as far into her cunt as possible and let himself go. A torrent of cum erupted from his cock and flooded Maggie's womb. When she felt him coat her insides with his seed, Maggie screamed in pleasure.

They had learned to be very careful when they had sex. About two weeks after returning from New Mexico after their first magical summer, Maggie had a pregnancy scare. She had been on the pill but was inconsistent in taking it. When she finally found out that she wasn't pregnant, they knew that they needed to be more careful. They started using condoms, but it just wasn't the same for Jeff, and Maggie missed him cumming into her pussy, so she decided to start on the birth control shot. The beautiful thing about the shot was that it was administered once every three months and in the meantime, she did not have to worry about birth control. However, they could not deny how exciting it was to think about Jeff shooting his cum deeply into Maggie's unprotected womb and his sperm joining with her egg. They discussed the fact that possibly in the future she would stop taking the shot and they would see what would happen. For now, though, they were definitely not ready to be parents.

As Maggie fell onto the bed satisfied from their lovemaking, Jeff's deflating cock dislodged from her, causing some cum to trickle out.

"You two are fucking again? You need to hurry up and get ready. We don't want Jeff to be late for his own graduation," said Hannah as she exited the bathroom only wearing her bra and panties, having just gotten out of the shower. Glancing at the clock, they realized that she was right so they sprang out of bed and started to get dressed. Quickly putting on a sexy pink thong and matching bra, Maggie looked over at Jeff and said, "I want you to know that when they call your name to get your degree, I'm going to be thinking about all of your cum that you shot into my pussy. I hope it doesn't seep out. How would I explain to people that your cum is trickling down my leg?"

This dirty talk was having an impact on Jeff as his cock started to grow. Hannah saw what was happening and knew that he wanted to pounce on his sister again. "Oh, no you don't. We don't have time. Hurry up and get ready!"