Family Triad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the three newfound lovers kissed to celebrate their love, Hannah suggested that they go to the kitchen to get some dinner. Being extremely hungry from their lovemaking, the three of them bounded off to the kitchen to get a meal, naked and giggling along the way.

Since Hannah had a plethora of sex toys, she introduced Jeff and Maggie to so many different ways to orgasm over the course of the next week. Wand vibrators, clitoral vibrators, dildos, nipple clamps, cock rings, pocket pussies were all part of their sexual activities. Hannah even introduced Maggie to butt plugs and anal beads, and Maggie was surprised how much she enjoyed anal play. She came to really enjoy being rimmed and fucked by Jeff in the ass, and while he liked the tightness of it, he definitely preferred Maggie's (and Hannah's) pussy.

About a week after starting their sexual adventure, Hannah received an envelope in the mail from her employer. Opening it, her eyes got wide as a huge grin crossed her lips. "Oh my god. I can't believe this."

"What's up?" asked Jeff as he looked from the television show he was watching with Maggie. Maggie was snuggled up with him, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Every once in a while my employer sends me bonuses for doing a good job on my sex toy reviews. Sometimes these bonuses are in the form of money, and other times they are in the form of various items. They just sent me a gift certificate to Victoria's Secret for five hundred dollars!"

"Oh, shit. You can buy so much stuff with that!" exclaimed Maggie in astonishment.

"Sure can! OK, get up and get ready, we have a shopping spree to do!"

Jumping up off the couch. Maggie and Jeff headed off to their rooms to get changed. Since their sexual awakening, Jeff and Maggie had become much more comfortable expressing their sexuality. This was evident when Jeff noticed what Maggie had changed into. She came out of her room in a tight tank top and short booty shorts that barely covered her ass. Gripping her in his arms, Jeff kissed his sister and grabbed her ass as they embraced. She could feel his hard cock through his shorts and wanted nothing more than to drop to her knees and suck his dick dry,

Sensing their desire, but eager to go shopping, Hannah said, "There will be plenty of time for sex later. Come on! Let's go." With a grumble, Jeff let go of Hannah and begrudgingly followed his aunt and sister to the car, starting at their asses all the way. Once they got outside, they were hit with a wall of heat. It was barely 10 am, but the temperature was already approaching 90 degrees.

Once they got to the mall, the three of them realized how good it was to get out of the house. Despite the fact that they had spent the previous week fucking each other silly, it was still nice to interact with other people. The first thing they noticed when they walked into the mall was the heat. An announcement was made that the air conditioner unit was broken and currently being repaired. Some people were grumbling and leaving the mall because it was so uncomfortable, but Hannah, Jeff, and Maggie were too excited about their shopping spree to leave. They were not about to let the heat ruin their day.

After going to a few stores to pick up some things for the house, they decided to have lunch at the food court before heading to Victoria's Secret. As they ate, Hannah and Maggie kept talking about all the different types of lingerie they wanted. Prior to that moment, Jeff never would have thought he would spend so much time learning about panties, thongs, g strings, bras, corsets, teddies, and babydolls, but he had no complaints.

Once lunch was finished, they headed over to stock up on lingerie. Jeff always loved walking by a Victoria's Secret store and gazing in at the wonderful items that were sold there, but he had never actually set foot in one. He was always jealous of those men who accompanied their wives and girlfriends into the store. However, as he waltzed in with Hannah and Maggie, he felt like a king. They noticed that the store was basically empty due to the heat. They were more than happy to have the store to themselves!

His sister and aunt immediately set to work to find the sexiest lingerie that they could find. Holding their choices up to their bodies, they asked each other if they thought each item looked cute. Jeff tried his best, but he was unable to keep himself from getting hard.

Hannah eventually settled on a sexy black teddy, a crotch-less pink teddy, a smooth satin babydoll, and a bunch of bra and panty sets. Maggie also bought a few bra and panty sets, and also got a purple chemise, an orange sexy lace camisole and boyshort set, as well as a rainbow colored fishnet body suit. Due to the sensitive nature of these items, they were not able to try them on in the store, but once they made their purchases, they rushed home to give Jeff a fashion show.

Feeling relief from the heat the moment they walked into Hannah's house, she cranked up the air conditioner to its maximum setting. They then ran into Hannah's room to start the show, and what a show it was! Hannah and Maggie started by doing a slow striptease for Jeff. When his shorts could barely contain his hard cock, he stripped out of his clothes to get more comfortable. His aunt and sister were fine with this, as they both kissed his lips, They didn't want to over-stimulate him, so a kiss was all he got from them at this point.

Hannah and Maggie then resumed their strip tease, rubbing up against each other as they got naked. Once they were fully naked, they started to try on their lingerie, occasionally kissing each other, which was even more exciting for Jeff to witness. He was like a kid in a candy store as his hungry eyes alternated between his aunt and his sister. He wanted to fuck them so badly, but held back, not wanting to prematurely end the show. At one point, Jeff scooped up the panties that they had worn to the mall which were just lying on the bed. Bringing them up to his nose, he inhaled deeply to take in their scents. He noticed that the crotch panels for both sets of underwear were soaked with a combination of their pussy juices and sweat. He loved how the sweaty nature of their panties accentuated the aroma he was enjoying. Hannah had worn a thong, so Jeff also made sure to run his nose up along the material that had been tucked up between her ass cheeks.

Jeff was completely enjoying this feast of the senses. Visually, he was taking in Hannah and Maggie as they modeled their lingerie for him, seductively swaying their hips as they wiggled out of one item and put on another. Occasionally, they would kiss, their lips smacking up against each other echoing throughout the room. As they kissed, Jeff would sniff their panties, taking in their scent and run his tongue along the juices they had deposited on the panties, tasting their sweet nectar. Jeff especially loved it when they would stop their show for a moment to kiss the head of his hard cock, causing his pre-cum to cling to their lips.

After trying everything on, Hannah and Maggie joined Jeff on the bed, totally naked. As the three of them shared a sloppy triple kiss, Maggie began to stroke Jeff's cock. Being soaking wet, and needing a good fucking, she started to crawl up on top of him, intending to ride him until he shot his cum deeply inside of her. Before she could get into position, her Apple watch dinged with a text message from her friend.

"What the ...?" Maggie said as she read the message, a look of concern crossing her face.

"What's wrong?" asked Jeff and Hannah.

"I got a text from Shelly. She said that mom's house was sold."

"Sold?" Jeff asked in disbelief. "How can it be sold? We still have most of our stuff there. I thought they were just going to put it on the market."

"That's what I thought, too. I'm going to call mom." Reaching over for her phone, Maggie dialed up her mom. Unfortunately, the phone just rang and rang. "Shit! She probably doesn't have any cell service since she is on her cruise. What the fuck do we do?"

"Son of a bitch!" exclaimed Jeff. "We have to call Diane and Connie to see what's going on."

Wanting to rather have her eyes poked out with hot spikes than talk with her step sisters, she reluctantly agreed that this was the course of action to take. Jeff dialed Diane and put it on speaker phone so that both he and Maggie could hear. After about four rings, Diane picked up.

"What?" she said. No hello, or how are you doing. Jeff gave a look of disgust to Maggie. Diane was such a fucking bitch.

"I just heard from my friend that mom's house was sold. Is that correct."

"Yeah." Again, Diane was letting her bitchiness shine through.

"Well, we didn't know it was going to happen so soon. Otherwise we would have moved all our stuff. When will the new owners take possession?" asked Jeff.

"In three weeks." Jeff and Maggie exchanged nervous looks. They would still be New Mexico with Hannah in three weeks.

"But what about ...?" Maggie started to ask, but was rudely cut off.

"Look, I can't talk. I've got stuff to do. Some of your stuff will be moved to Maggie's apartment. The rest, oh well, I guess it's gone. I gotta go." Diane then hung up on them.

Not willing to take this as an answer, Jeff immediately called her back, but she didn't pick up. Over the next half hour they tried multiple times to call Diane and Connie, but they were ignoring the calls. Their blood boiling, Maggie screamed, "I FUCKING HATE THEM! What can we do?"

"I don't think there is anything that we can do from here. If mom was around she could do something, but it looks like Diane and Connie were put in charge of the house." Noticing that Maggie was on the verge of tears, he wanted to cheer her up. "Look, I'm upset too, but getting angry here won't make any difference. We have each other. The stuff at the house is just stuff. We can always get more stuff." Squeezing her hand, they smiled at each other and kissed. Once their lips met, Maggie started to feel better.

"I love you, Jeff. And you too, Hannah." As the three of them held hands in a circle, they all felt at peace, knowing that they were with their soul mates. Who ever said a person could only have one soul mate? Their bond transcended time and space and they were all content in this knowledge.

Breaking the loving silence, Hannah said, "Now, where were we before that call?" She then leaned over and wrapped her lips around Jeff's cock and directed him to lay down on the bed. The stress of the call had ruined his erection, so Hannah knew that she needed to help him get it back. As she sucked him off, Jeff grabbed Maggie by the hips, encouraging her to scoot herself over his face as he extended his tongue to lick her pussy. Once his tongue met her cunt, Maggie let all the bullshit associated with her family slip away. All she could concentrate on was her two lovers and the pleasure she was feeling.

Once Jeff's cock was back to being fully hard due to Hannah's expert sucking, Maggie exclaimed, "I need that cock inside of me right now." Knowing that she was being greedy, but not really caring, she climbed over Jeff's body and slipped his dick into her soaking wet pussy. As she rode him reverse cowgirl, Jeff admired the view of her back and ass as she fucked him.

From this position, Maggie was facing Hannah, and Hannah wasted no time in kissing her niece, attacking her with her tongue. Trailing her kisses down, Hannah spent some time licking, sucking, and gently biting Maggie's nipples. Whenever Hannah's tongue flicked across her nipples, it sent a shock wave of pleasure down to her clit. Heading further south, Hannah kissed along Maggie's flat stomach and was inches away from her pussy as it bounced on Jeff's cock. Each time she rose up, Hannah noticed that his cock was soaked with juices.

Not able to resist herself, Hannah extended her tongue and tried her best to lick off some of the juices as Maggie bounced up. Each time Maggie came back down and bounced up again, Hannah had a fresh coat of pussy juice to lick off of Jeff's cock. This sensation was wild for Jeff as his cock was being fucked and licked at the same time. After a few licks, Hannah transitioned from Jeff's cock to Maggie's clit. She sucked on Maggie's love button as Maggie picked up her pace on Jeff's cock. She also loved the feeling of simultaneously being fucked and licked. Judging from her moans, Hannah surmised that Maggie was going to cum soon, so she licked Maggie's clit with more vigor.

Soon, Maggie could not hold off any longer as she jammed herself down on Jeff's cock and didn't move as her pussy tightened. "I'm cumming!" she yelled as she was hit by a hard orgasm.

Grunting, Jeff joined her as he shot his cum deeply into his sister's cunt. As his jizz was being pumped into Maggie, Hannah took in the sight as his balls spasmed as more and more brotherly cum was deposited into Maggie's womb.

When Maggie's and Jeff's orgasm had ended, she slowly got up off of Jeff's cock, allowing his cum to flow out of her pussy and all over his cock and balls. Not being able to resist, Hannah bent down and slurped up all the cum that Maggie had left on Jeff.

"Thanks. I needed that," said Maggie.

"It was my pleasure," replied Jeff with a grin.

As the three of them snuggled on the bed, Maggie looked over at Hannah's desk and noticed an object sitting there. It was pink and pear shaped, with a stiff wire extending from the base of it. "What's that?" she asked, her curiosity piqued.

"Oh, that's just a toy I've been reviewing. It's meant to stimulate the g-spot."

"Looks interesting. Can you show us how it works?" asked Maggie.

"Um, I don't know. It's an intense toy. The sensations are so focused on my g-spot that it causes me to squirt."

"No way! You've got to show us," shouted Jeff.

"Yeah, I didn't know you could squirt!" said Maggie.

"I usually don't squirt, but this toy always gets the job done for me. I'll show you, but I have to warn you that you'll probably get soaked. Are you OK with that?"

Maggie responded by getting up off the bed and retrieving the toy for Hannah. She was already so turned on and wet that she easily slipped the toy into her pussy without any lube, the stiff wire protruding from her hole. Pressing the button on the end of the wire, the toy began to vibrate up against Hannah's g-spot. She responded by closing her eyes and moaning.

Not wanting to be left out, Maggie and Jeff focused their attention on their aunt. Maggie fell between Hannah's legs and began to lick her clit, while Jeff gently licked Hannah's nipples, which were standing at full attention. Hannah felt as if she was in heaven as the toy worked wonders on her g-spot and two young familial tongues concentrated on her erogenous zones. Deep down, Hannah knew that her building orgasm was going to be explosive. The toy inside of her had three speeds, and Hannah had set it to the lowest speed to start, wanting to ease herself into pleasure.

After a few minutes, Hannah was ready for the next level. Reaching down, she clicked the button on the wire that protruded from her pussy. Maggie and Jeff could hear the toy's vibrations increase inside of Hannah as she began to squirm even more. Changing things up, Jeff told Hannah to get on her hands and knees because he had a naughty idea. With Hannah in her new position, he instructed Maggie to get under her so that they were in a 69 position. As both women attacked the pussy in front of them with their tongue, Jeff got behind Hannah. Spreading her cheeks wide so that her asshole was in full view, he extended his tongue and began licking her backdoor. Hannah wasn't expecting this, so once she felt his tongue brush up against her asshole, she jumped in surprise.

The siblings were now inches away from each other, servicing different holes, while Hannah licked Maggie's pussy. This was extremely erotic for the three of them, with Jeff's cock once again at full glory. As the licking and slurping continued, Jeff reached over and touched the power button, setting the toy off to the maximum speed. Hannah's eyes popped open wide as her g-spot was invaded with intense vibrations. As her legs started to tremble, Maggie and Jeff could tell that she was going to cum soon. In order to quicken her orgasm, they doubled the pace of the licking on the hole they were servicing.

The combined sensations were now too much for Hannah. Sliding her hand down to her clit, she rubbed furiously as her body began to quake. "Oh, YES! YES! I'M CUMMING, I'M GONNA FUCKING SQUIRT!" Not wanting to miss anything, Jeff stopped licking her asshole and moved down to get a better view. As if on cue, a torrent of fluid shot out of Hannah's pussy and blasted Maggie and Jeff in the face. They were soaked in seconds as Hannah's liquid gushed from her as if she was a fountain. Maggie and Jeff opened their mouths to sample her sweet honey and both loved the taste.

As the river flowing from her pussy dried up, Hannah fell on top of Maggie, exhausted from her powerful orgasm. As she rested, Jeff and Maggie kissed each other, tasting Hannah's fluid all over their faces. After a few moments, Jeff said, "That was awesome, Hannah! I love how you taste."

"Thanks," was all Hannah could mutter as she moved herself off of Maggie, still trying to recover from her orgasm.

Once free, Maggie shifted over so that she was looking at Jeff. Now they had a complete view of the mess Hannah had made. The bed sheets were soaking wet. So were Jeff's and Maggie's faces and hair.

"Mmm. I agree with Jeff. You taste so good, Hannah." Then looking at Jeff, she continued, "But I think I need some cum to wash it all down." With a big smile, she leaned over and took Jeff's throbbing manhood into her mouth. Hannah just laid there and watched Maggie suck off Jeff. Due to all the excitement, Jeff didn't last long and as he emptied the contents of his balls into his sister's mouth, Maggie gleefully swallowed it all down.

Being all spent, the three of them laid down on the bed, catching their breath. Hannah was the first to speak. "That orgasm was great, but whenever I use this toy, I always make a mess. Let's change the sheets."

"Hold on," said Maggie. "Let me try it."

Shrugging her shoulders, Hannah handed the toy over to Maggie who quickly shot it up into her pussy. Hannah instructed her on how to correctly use it, and while she had a good orgasm, she was not able to squirt nearly as much as Hannah. When it was all over, the three of them changed the bed, and then decided to head out to the pool to take a dip on this hot day.

The rest of the day was a long fuck fest. In fact, the three of them pretty much spent the rest of the summer fucking as much as they could. While they often had wild threesomes, they also found time for one on one action. Often when taking a break from writing a sex toy review, Hannah would find Maggie riding Jeff's cock on the couch in the living room. Also, it wasn't uncommon for Maggie to stumble upon Jeff pounding Hannah from behind as Hannah supported herself on the kitchen counter. Additionally, Jeff found it so hot when he would come home from a jog to find Maggie and Hannah wrapped in a 69 on Hannah's bed.

Hannah made it a mission to try to get Jeff to fully embrace the pleasures of anal play. While he would fuck them in the ass and was willing to give them sensual rimjobs, he refused to let them touch his ass until one day in late summer. Hannah had just received a new shipment of sex toys, and as usual, the three of them were going through the box to see what they had. Hannah had a huge grin on her face when she held up a toy that looked like a dildo. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here."

"Oh nice. I can't wait to try it," said Maggie.

"It's not for you. It's for Jeff."