Family Vacation Plus 1 - Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hesitated.

"What if he wakes up?", she whispered.

"We'll be careful."

We'll?

What the fuck was I up to??

"Come here."

Stacy leaned on her left elbow, so I took her right hand, very softly. She flinched back a tiny bit, so I took her hand again.

"Shh. Don't worry."

So I guided both our hands slowly towards my sons pelvis. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Stacy's eyes were fixated on my sons erection. She looked pretty excited. And then we got close. So I took her fingers and placed them softly on top of Mike's boxer shorts. Her fingertips were touching Mike's erection, but she didn't do anything else. So I took her fingers and used them to squeeze Mike's erection. Just barely. But enough so that Stacy could really feel it. And I did too. I had my fingers basically interlocked with Stacy's, so my fingers did the exact same thing she did. They carefully squeezed my son's dick. Oh shit. And it really was damn hard.

But then all of a sudden Michael moved. He was starting to wake up. Stacy immediately pulled her hands away and acted like nothing happened.

When Michael woke up, a few minutes later, it became pretty clear that he didn't notice us touching him.

"Good morning, baby. Stacy and I are going to get breakfast. Why don't you stay in bed for a bit. I know you are not a morning person and you always take your time to wake up."

"Yeah, okay", he mumbled.

:--

During the day we went for a hike. We parked the van at a small campsite and hiked pretty much the entire day. Most of the time, Stacy and Mike walked together, holding hands, and I walked with my husband Tom, holding hands as well.

While we were hiking, I asked my husband:

"Are you okay, sleeping on the couch?"

"Oh yeah, sure. You know I can sleep anywhere."

"Do you want me to sleep down there with you?"

"Oh no, babe, it's alright. The couch is not big enough for both of us to sleep on, I think. Are you okay, sleeping in the bed with the kids?"

"Yeah. Don't worry about me."

Actually... to tell the truth... the events from that morning were still in the back of my head, the entire day. I tried to help Stacy... That's it. I had to block out the fact, that I basically touched my sons erect penis.

About an hour later, Michael and my husband climbed up a hill, to... I guess look around... boys will be boys, I guess... while Stacy and I stayed back and watched them. I took the opportunity to talk to her.

"So... are you okay? About this morning?"

"Yes. I am."

"You sure?", I asked.

She nodded and it really seemed genuine.

"Good."

"Thank you for... teaching me... and... taking my hand, I guess."

I guess she meant that figuratively and literally.

A few seconds later she said:

"I can't believe it was so hard."

I didn't respond.

"You don't think he was aware of what we were doing, do you?"

"Oh no. He was sleeping, trust me," I said.

"Good."

I was glad Stacy was okay with what happened. Like I said, I wanted her to feel comfortable. I didn't want her to do anything she didn't wanna do. But I was also excited that she was so curious.

When we came back from the hike, we took a shower and changed, at the campsite. After we had dinner, we played cards on the tiny table inside the van. When it was time for bed, we basically continued our routine from the night before. Mike got in bed first, wearing a shirt and his boxers. Tom waited outside, while Stacy and I got ready for bed and then I climbed in second and lay down in the center of the bed, like I did the night before, wearing panties and a tank top. Stacy crawled in after me and lay down next to me.

A few minutes later, Tom came in, closed the door and lay down on the couch.

This time, it took me longer to fall asleep. We weren't driving, so my "sleeping pill" was gone. Plus - I tried to block it out - but I still thought about what happened that morning. Eventually I did fall asleep though.

When I woke up the next morning, something was different. I woke up, thinking that my husband Tom lay next to me. I opened my eyes and looked directly at Stacy. She was still sleeping. Stacy! Damn. And then it dawned on me... I was lying on my side, facing Stacy and my husband was sleeping on the couch! That meant... that the guy spooning me from behind, pressing his raging morning wood into my butt... was my son Michael!

Oh! Shit! Fuck!

What do I do now? Again, I looked at Stacy, who was still asleep, and lying directly next to me. I turned my head slightly and tried to look over my shoulder. I saw that Michael had his eyes closed and was obviously sleeping as well.

I got terrified. I couldn't go anywhere. I didn't want to move and wake Michael up. He would probably freak out, if he realized what he was doing and that I was awake. And I definitely didn't want to wake up Stacy. I tried to look to the couch, to see my husband, but like I said, when you were lying on the mattress, up there, you didn't have a straight line of sight to the couch.

Somehow I had to deal with it. I was kind of hoping that Michael's hard-on would go away at some point. Poor thing. Usually, when my husband woke me up with a dick that hard, I tried to give him release. I couldn't believe it. Michael was wearing his loose boxer shorts and I was wearing just a panty. I could feel everything! Apparently the material of Michael's boxer shorts was pretty thin. To be honest, it felt like, there was not much between my son's hard penis and my butt.

I thought maybe he would turn around at some point. I was kind of hoping he would... because, I felt that I was getting wet between my legs. Damn, Karen, control yourself.

And then all of a sudden, Michael did move... but not like I hoped he would. Instead he moved his pelvis even closer, pushing his penis harder against my butt. His rock hard dick was now resting between my butt cheeks.

Immediately I tried to move away a little bit, but by doing so, I inadvertently bumped into Stacy. She was beginning to stir. Shit.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Stacy was waking up. Damn.

She opened her eyes and yawned in a very cute way and then she looked at me. She smiled. I had to stay cool and calm.

"Good morning," she whispered.

"Morning." I smiled at her.

"Did you sleep well?"

I nodded slightly.

"Yes. You?"

She nodded.

"I'm having such a great time with you guys."

I could barely hear her. We were both whispering. She looked over to Michael. I thought she would definitely notice something...

"Sleepyhead's still sleeping."

Oh thank god. I nodded and smiled at her. And then, without realizing it, I wiggled my butt, just a tiny bit. I was staying so completely stiff, because I tried not to move, that my hip was starting to hurt. I tried to relax it a little bit, but by doing so, I was rubbing my butt against Michael's penis.

And by doing that, his dick was rubbing me between my butt cheeks. Oh shit. It was such a weird situation. I cannot describe it. But, being there and casually talking to my son's eighteen year old girlfriend, while he was spooning me from behind and rubbing his hard-on against my butt, was so fucking weird and electrifying. My heart was racing, but I had to look calm.

"So what are we going to do today?", Stacy asked me quietly.

"Oh I don't know yet, we'll see." I was glad I was whispering, because it hid the fact, that I was moaning a bit, while I was speaking. Damn. I moved my butt again, in an upward motion. Michael's penis was sliding up and down between my butt cheeks. And it felt like it was getting even harder.

My panties were getting wet at that point. For a few seconds Stacy closed her eyes again. I guess she was still a bit tired. I used the opportunity to grind my butt back. I didn't really know why, but the entire situation was too much for me. And Michael's penis felt so hard... poking me. Poor baby.

And then all of a sudden, Michael moved away from me. Stacy heard Michael move and opened her eyes. But Michael didn't go very far, he just turned onto his back, but stayed pretty much next to me. But by moving to his back, his left leg was now out in the open.

I moved away from him a tiny bit, just so that Stacy didn't realize he was so close to me a second ago. But by moving away from him, I took the blanket with me, even further. And then all of a sudden, his pelvis wasn't covered by the blanket any more, and his dick wasn't weighed down by the blanket anymore and therefor it was now standing straight up in the air, only covered by his boxer shorts.

Of course, Stacy realized it right away. She had a huge grin on her face and was trying to cover it up, by holding her hand in front of her mouth.

"Oh my god. Karen look."

I turned over, carefully, and tried to act like I was surprised.

"Does it happen to guys every morning?", she whispered. She was clearly curious. She was leaning over me to look even closer.

"Not every morning...", I said.

"It looks even bigger than yesterday." She looked at me and then back at my son's pelvis.

She was right. It looked bigger. It probably was bigger... harder... than the day before. Because of my butt. Damn. Poor Michael.

"Are you sure, you don't want to see it?", I whispered.

Stacy looked at me, like I was showing her some ultra confidential secret. Like, she should say no, but she clearly wanted to say yes.

So I took charge. The entire situation was already out of control and I wanted to be a good friend to her. I placed my index finger on my lips, to signal her to be quiet. Her eyes got wide.

And then I reached over, and carefully grabbed the material of Michael's boxer shorts. I grabbed it with both hands and reached for the tiny button in the front. Carefully I opened it and then I maneuvered the opening to Michael's penis. And then Mike's hard penis was suddenly sticking through the opening. His naked, erect penis was now proudly sticking up in the air.

I let go of the boxer shorts. Michael didn't move. He was still asleep. I looked at Stacy. Her eyes were open even wider than before. Her fingers were still covering her mouth.

"So? Do you like it?", I asked.

"It's so big."

It actually looked a bit smaller than my husband's dick, but it was still a really nice size.

"Yes, it is."

"Doesn't it hurt him? It looks so... swollen."

"No, it doesn't hurt," I said.

"But... how does it go away?"

"Well... it takes time. Guys usually take care of it... try to get some release."

Again, Stacy's eyes almost popped out of her head.

"You mean... masturbate?"

I nodded.

"Have you ever seen a guy do it?", I asked.

Stacy shook her head.

"And you haven't touched Michael, there? Without his pants on..."

Again, Stacy shook her head.

"Okay.. come here..." I took Stacy's hand, but she immediately shook her head.

"Shh. It'll be okay."

So I guided Stacy's hand to my son's naked, erect penis.

"Put your fingers around it."

Stacy was a bit reluctant, but then she carefully closed her fingers around Michael's penis. Although, she didn't really grab it. So I put my fingers around hers and closed them. I looked at Stacy. Her eyes were fixated on my son's penis.

Since my fingers were still around Stacy's, I decided to push it even further. So I started to move my fingers, and therefore Stacy's fingers, slowly upwards. And then back down, slowly.

Michael stirred a bit, but he didn't wake up.

"Keep going," I whispered in Stacy's ear.

And again, I moved both our hands slowly up and down Michael's dick. I wasn't touching it, I was only touching Stacy's hands, but it was still a weird feeling. I didn't really know what I was doing.

And then Stacy looked to the front of the van. It looked like she was trying to see if Tom was still sleeping.

"Don't worry. My husband's asleep."

So, for the third time, both our hands made it up and down Michael's shaft. And then we heard a soft moan escape Mike's lips.

Stacy immediately looked at him. He was still sleeping. We saw that his closed eyes were rolling around in his head, like he was dreaming.

I moved my hands up and down Mike's penis, again. This time twice in a row and a bit faster.

Again, Mike moaned.

"He seems to enjoy it," I whispered. Which seemed to motivate Stacy. She was smiling now, and moving her hand up and down Mike's dick, without my help, but still dragging my fingers with her.

"If you want to do it properly, we're gonna need some lubricant, so it doesn't burn and hurt," I whispered. "Here..."

I took her fingers and moved them closer to the tip of Mike's penis. Then I used her thumb and index finger to squeeze Michael's dick harder. This time, I had my thumb and index finger directly next to Stacy's, so I was now for the first time, touching Mike's penis myself. Fuck.

Together we firmly squeezed Mike's dick, very, very slowly, moving our fingers slowly towards the tip. When we came closer to the glans, a clear fluid was slowly running out of Mike's dick.

"That's pre cum. Here... spread it around."

I guided Stacy's fingers towards the opening and into the fluid. And then we both spread the pre cum over the entire tip of Michael's penis. I also made sure that Stacy's fingers were covered in pre cum. And then I made her grab the shaft again and in one motion, move her hands towards the base of Mike's penis. Now her hands were gently gliding up and down Mike's shaft. Again, he started moaning.

"Ohhh," whispered Stacy.

"Do you like playing with it?"

Stacy nodded.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Stacy was giving my son a hand job right next to me. I moved my hands away from hers, and let her do the work all by herself. I was still wet, but I relaxed a bit, since I wasn't touching my son anymore.

With time, it really looked like Stacy was getting the hang of it. Then she was looking at me. She said: "Am I doing it right?"

I nodded. "Very good, sweetie."

But then all of a sudden Mike shrugged and then he opened his eyes. He looked really confused, but immediately looked down to his penis.

"What...?" He looked at Stacy, who still leaned over me, and was still giving him a hand job.

"Stacy? What are you doing?" And then he looked at me and saw that I was awake and he had look of horror on his face.

"Shh, honey. Stacy just wants to learn."

"But, mom....!?"

"Don't worry honey. Everything's alright. Just relax."

I turned to Stacy and grabbed her wrist softly.

"Keep going, sweetie," I whispered and slowly moved her wrist up and down.

"Mom, that's..."

"Honey!", I said in a serious tone. "You're not enjoying it? Stacy is doing a good job, isn't she!?"

Michael looked confused.

"Yeah, but..."

"Well, then, you should tell her. And you should thank her."

He looked at her, but he was still confused.

"Do you like it?", asked Stacy.

"Mhm."

"Your mom taught me." Stacy smiled.

"Oh shit," moaned Michael.

"Do you want me to stop? Or keep going?", she said.

Michael nodded.

"Keep going?"

Again, Michael nodded. And then Stacy picked up her pace again. She was jerking Michael's hard penis.

"Use some more of his pre cum. I think there will be more by now," I said.

I watched as Stacy used her thumb and index finger to squeeze Michael's dick slowly in an upward motion, until pre cum started oozing out of his penis.

"Good girl."

Stacy tried to get the fluid onto her palm and then she continued her hand job.

"Mhhh." Michael moaned.

I knew he was getting close. I looked over to my right and then I grabbed Michael's dick.

"Sweetie, get a tissue from over there," I said to Stacy.

Stacy looked over her shoulder and then she spotted the tissues. She let go of Michael's penis and rolled over, to grab a tissue. Meanwhile, I didn't want the sensation to go away for my son, so I took Stacy's place. I squeezed more pre cum out of Mike's dick and started to move my hand up and down my sons's dick.

"Mom... please..."

"Shhh, honey... just relax."

I continued to give my son a hand job. And then Stacy rolled back. She immediately grabbed Mike's dick. And I took the tissues.

"Okay. We will try to make him cum, okay?", I told Stacy.

"Oh shit," was Mike's reaction.

"How do we..." Stacy looked at me.

"Just keep going. You're doing great."

Stacy continued moving her hand up and down my sons's hard dick.

"Play with the head a bit. Here... like this..."

I grabbed the tip of Mike's penis and really massaged the head of his cock a couple of times. Then I let go and moved back, to let Stacy do the work.

"Do you like that?", asked Stacy.

Mike nodded and moaned. "Mhm."

So Stacy tried to imitate what I just did. She did that a couple of times and then she moved her hand slowly all the way down Mike's shaft. It looked like she was a natural. Mike's breathing got heavier. So I leaned over and got the tissues ready.

"Keep going, sweetie," I said.

And then Mike started panting and a few seconds later cum shot out of his dick. Stacy kept going and Mike kept on cumming onto his stomach and chest. I took the tissues and cleaned him up, while Stacy still played with his dick.

"Oh shit," breathed Michael.

Stacy had a huge smile on her face. "That was fun."

:--

After that, the morning was really relaxed. We went for another hike. Michael was overly enthusiastic the entire time, hugging and kissing Stacy. I guess he was pretty thankful, she gave him an orgasm that morning.

I tried to block out everything, as best as I could. I was just trying to have a good time on this vacation, still, I felt horny the entire day. I was hoping to get some alone time with my husband.

Since we still were at the same campsite we were the day before and we didn't really do much driving, once we came back from the hike, I made a suggestion:

"Guys, it's so hot today... Do you maybe wanna go back to the lake and go swimming.. and continue our journey in the evening?"

"Sounds good, honey. What do you think?" Tom turned to the kids.

Both of them smiled and nodded.

So after we had lunch at the campsite, we drove back to that secluded spot at the lake, we used two days earlier. Once we got there, we changed into our bathing suits and went for a dip in the lake. To my surprise, Stacy wore a bikini this time. And no shirt.

After a while Tom and Mike started playing with the ball, throwing it around in the water. So Stacy and I decided to go back to the shore and lay down on the grass.

I waited a bit and then I turned to her and said: "so... you're wearing a bikini today." I smiled.

"Yes."

"And... are you comfortable?"

"I am, thank you!"

"So.. you're not insecure about your body around us anymore, right?"

"Well..." She laughed.

We both knew, that meant, that she felt way more comfortable than she did before. But I didn't press the issue. Still, I saw that something was still bothering Stacy. After a while she said:

"I... I'm still nervous about getting naked in front of Mike. It might probably happen at some point, and I guess I..."

"You don't have anything to worry about, sweetie. Trust me."

"I don't know. I'm afraid I'm going to be so tense, when I'm alone with him, that I completely freak out... or freak him out."

"Look... he loves you! And he's going to love your body... There is no need to be tense."

"I... I don't know. It was so easy and relaxed this morning with you there. I'm so thankful that you helped me, make the first step. You can't imagine how grateful I am. I know it must have been weird for you."

"Don't worry about me. I'm glad I could help."

I thought about what Stacy said. I heard Tom and Mike laughing, while they were still playing in the water. And then I had an idea.

"I love to sunbathe. Maybe we will get a nice tan today."

"Yeah." Stacy laughed.