Family Vacation Plus 1 - Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does it feel, Stacy?", I asked.

"A m a z i n g," she moaned.

"That's good," I said. "He's really doing a good job."

"Mhm."

I looked at my son.

"Do you want to make your girlfriend cum?", I said.

He nodded.

"Okay... good boy... Let's try something new...," I said.

I took his finger out of my pussy and placed it over my clit.

"Go on, and place your tongue right here. Okay, Stacy?", I asked.

She looked skeptical, but she nodded.

"Go ahead," I said.

So Michael bent over and moved closer to his girlfriend's pussy, while I still held on to the fingers of his right hand.

"Move the tongue like that... you can use a tiny bit more pressure, than you did with your fingers... watch your teeth... yeah... move it right over that spot right here... up and down..."

I had my eyes closed and moved Michael's fingers over my clit.

"You can slide your tongue in as well... if you want to..." I slid his finger into my pussy.

"But... mainly focus on this part right here...," I moaned.

"Mhhh. Mhhh." Stacy was moaning heavier now, as well.

"If you want to make her feel really good... you could suck on this spot right here..."

I felt Michael move, so I opened my eyes. He looked at my pussy.

"Which spot do you mean, Mom?", he said.

"Here..." I moved my fingers.

"I..." Mike hesitated.

"Show... him...," Stacy gasped and panted heavily.

I looked at her and then at Michael.

"Okay... come here..." I took his hand away and then I pulled my panty off. "Put your tongue here..." I patted my clit with my index finger.

Michael looked shocked and stared at his girlfriend, but then he bent over and put his tongue on my clit. He slowly started licking me.

"Right... here... this... spot..." I held his head. "Suck... right here... carefully..."

And then he did. I couldn't believe it. I was so close to an orgasm. I had to stop him.

"Okay... okay... try that...," I moaned.

Michael kept going, so I moved his head away from me. Fortunately he understood what I meant and focused on his girlfriend.

He bent forward and began to lick her pussy. Immediately Stacy started to moan. She was breathing heavily. I put my hands between my legs and started playing with myself. Michael was eating his girlfriend's pussy, so he was totally focused on that. I had to take advantage of this situation... so I continued to rub my clit. I was so close to an orgasm. I heard Stacy moan and pant. She was grabbing and pulling on the sheet. I moved my fingers and slid one into my pussy. And then I came.

I was completely out of breath. I reached down and grabbed my panties and put them back on. Meanwhile Michael was still licking Stacy's pussy.

"Oh yeah... yes... mhh."

I saw that Stacy grabbed Michael's hair. And then I realized that she came. Michael continued to eat her pussy, so I lay my hand on his shoulder and said: "Shh. Okay... enough... that's enough. Very good."

:--

The day went by pretty fast. I was so relaxed and refreshed. Still, I felt pretty weird. Like I said, I felt pretty torn all the time, but at night, I felt more like "fuck it, I wanna help them", but during the day I felt more like "damn, I shouldn't have done that".

Like I said, the day went by pretty fast. We drove for thirty minutes, did a bit of sightseeing, drove for an hour, did sightseeing again, drove for twenty minutes, stopped again... The kids took pictures and selfies everywhere. We pretty much spent the entire day like that.

The kids were in a good mood the entire time, so I felt a bit better about what happened that morning.

Still, when Stacy and I were alone, I tried to talk to her.

"Are you okay?", I asked.

"Yes. I have an amazing time," she said.

"I meant, about this morning," I said.

"Yes," she said and smiled at me.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded. "Absolutely."

"Did you enjoy your first orgasm?", I asked.

"Mhm. Very much."

"Good," I said.

"Thanks for teaching us."

"You're welcome. But... if there is anything you're not comfortable with... just tell me," I said.

"Actually. I was gonna tell you the same thing. I'm more worried that... maybe you're doing something that you're uncomfortable with!?", she said.

I shook my head.

"I want you to feel comfortable. Don't worry about me. I'm fine." I smiled at her.

"Okay, good." She grinned.

I felt a little bit better after our talk. Stacy was okay. Which was the most important thing. I didn't talk to Michael, but I was pretty sure, that he had the time of his life. And then I thought about my husband. He was the poorest of the four of us. Michael, Stacy and I, we all have had orgasms... but my husband always slept by himself. I had to do something. I wanted to take care of him as well.

But I had to wait... there was no opportunity.

So at dinner, my husband said: "Guys... Since we didn't really come very far, the last couple of days, do you guys mind, if we drive until midnight or so, tonight?"

"Of course not, honey," I said.

"Well... what I meant was... do you guys want to go to a motel... or is it okay, if we sleep in the van for one more night?"

"I don't mind sleeping in the van." Stacy was the first one to speak.

"Me neither," I said. "Michael?"

Mike just shook his head.

"Well okay then. Perfect," Tom said.

So after we finished our dinner at a local diner, we got back in the van and started driving. I got in the passenger seat and sat next to my husband for quite a while.

"Are you okay, honey?", I asked.

"Of course, babe. You?"

"Oh yeah. I'm having a great time. But... are you sure, you enjoying it as well? You have to do all the work and you have to sleep all by yourself," I said.

"Don't worry. I really enjoy our vacation." He smiled at me. "But, if we want to see everything we planned on, we really need to catch up. I think I'm gonna drive till midnight and then park the car somewhere, sleep for a couple of hours, and then get back behind the wheel."

"Ok, babe, if that's okay with you... We're gonna be fine," I said.

An hour later, I got tired.

"Okay, babe, I'm going to bed. Don't drive too long. Try to get some sleep as well, okay?", I said.

"Yeah." He smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, babe."

So I joined Michael and Stacy and the three of us got ready for bed.

That night I had a restless sleep. I woke up numerous times. The first time I woke up, it was already dark, but we were still driving. The second time I woke up, it was dark, but we were already parked somewhere.

And then I was woken up by a strange noise. I opened my eyes and I saw that the sun had apparently already risen. But the van didn't move. I shook my head and then I closed my eyes again. But all of a sudden I heard a strange noise again. At first I thought that it might have come from outside of the van, but then I realized that my husband was getting up, to continue driving. I looked to my left... Michael was lying on his side, facing away from me. He was sleeping. I turned to my right... and saw that Stacy was also sleeping and she was also lying on her side, facing away from me.

So I carefully crawled to the foot of the bed. I tried not to bump into Stacy and wiggle myself out of bed. I tried not to make any noise. When I got to the stairs, I saw that my husband was standing up from the bench and was yawning. He reached for his pants and was about to get dressed, when he saw me.

"Morning," I whispered.

"Morning, honey."

"Getting ready to get back behind the wheel?", I asked quietly.

Tom nodded. I gave him a kiss.

"Can you maybe postpone that for ten minutes or so?"

I dropped to my knees and took his boxer shorts with me. Tom's limp dick was dangling in front of me and I immediately took it in my mouth. It didn't take long - his dick got harder and harder in my mouth. He didn't have an orgasm in days. I wanted to change that. My tongue and my mouth did everything to make him feel good.

Tom grabbed my hair with one hand and he used the other hand to keep his balance. He reached out and placed his hand on the ceiling of the van. I saw that he had his eyes closed and he was moaning softly.

I put his entire shaft into my mouth. My nose touched his belly. While I was doing that, my tongue massaged his shaft. I let his dick slide in and out of my mouth. I knew that he was about to cum, but I kept going. I grabbed his dick with my right hand and massaged his shaft, while my tongue and mouth was playing with the tip of his dick.

And then he moaned: "Careful..."

I kept going. Two seconds later he erupted into my mouth. And I swallowed every drop of his cum.

Afterwards I stood up.

"I'm going back to bed. Drive safely." I grinned.

He smiled and grabbed his pants. He got dressed and I took a sip of water. When I walked away he slapped my butt.

When I got back to the bed, and got up the two small steps, I saw, that Stacy and Michael were still sleeping. Stacy was lying on her back, pressed all the way to the sidewall of the van, where those small steps were, which allowed me to get back into bed pretty easily. Michael was sleeping all the way on the other side of the mattress, so I had room enough to lay back down.

When I woke up the next time, I was relieved... This time, Michael's penis wasn't poking me. I looked over and saw that he was lying on his stomach and he was still sleeping.

I looked to the other side and then I saw that Stacy was just waking up as well.

"Morning," I whispered.

"Good morning." Stacy smiled at me. "What time is it?"

I looked at my watch.

"8 a.m.," I said. I must have slept for another three hours, after I gave Tom a blowjob.

"Did you sleep well?", I asked.

"Mhm."

"Are you homesick yet?", I asked.

"No. Not at all. I'm having an amazing time with you guys. I really enjoy it."

"That's good," I said. "So, you're okay with everything that happened between you and Michael?"

"Mhm. I am."

I smiled at her.

"I never thought doing... stuff... would be so much fun... I don't know how I can ever thank you for helping me... us... You're making it so much easier for us," she said.

I just smiled at her.

"Really... I mean it... Mike is really lucky to have you... I really appreciate everything you're doing to help...," she said.

"You're welcome," I said. "...and if there's ever anything... you can ask me anything. I'm always here for you... okay!?"

She looked at me, like she wanted to say something, but she didn't. I saw that her mind was wandering.

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"I..." Suddenly she started stuttering.

"Yes?"

"I... I woke up this morning when you got up."

Oh.

"I heard noises... so... I just peeked to see where you went..."

Oh boy. It was still a bit dark, and I was so focused on what I was doing, that I didn't see her. She must have crawled to the foot of the bed, where the steps were, and... I guess Tom didn't see her either. He usually has his eyes closed, when I blow him...

"I saw what you were doing... I'm really, really sorry... I... I was just curious."

I didn't know what to say.

"Don't worry about it, sweetie. It's okay," I said.

She looked a bit bashful.

"Are you sure?", she said.

"Yes, sweetie."

I had to say something... I had to make sure, that she didn't feel like she did something wrong...

"So... do you have any questions?", I asked, as nonchalant as possible.

"I don't know... Do you do that a lot? Do you like it?"

"Sometimes. Yes, I do like it. I want to make my husband feel good... and I know he likes it," I said.

"But... isn't that weird... putting it in your mouth?", she said.

"No, sweetie. It's perfectly normal. You should try it. I'm sure Michael would really enjoy it," I said.

"Mhm."

I thought the topic might be over, but after a minute or so, she said: "...you... you didn't grab tissues. What did you do with... all that stuff?", she asked.

I smiled.

"Well... I swallowed it."

Stacy's eyes got wider.

"Really??", she said.

"Yes."

"Wow... oh... isn't that icky... I mean how do you do that?"

"No, it's not icky. It takes some practice to do it... but it's worth it."

Stacy didn't say anything.

"Remember yesterday...?" I said. "Imagine that Michael would have stopped what he was doing with his tongue, right at the best moment... Do you think you would have liked that?"

"No...," Stacy said.

"Well... it's the same thing for boys. The best experience for them is to enjoy it until the very end," I said.

"That makes sense," she said.

"Trust me... just try it, when you're ready. You're both gonna enjoy it. And if you don't like it... stop. If you do like it, keep going. And if... at some point... you want to try to swallow... just try it... and if you don't want to do that, then that's okay, too. Okay, sweetie?"

"Mhm."

"Okay, good." I smiled at her. I was proud of myself, for the way I handled it.

Right at that moment, Michael turned onto his back.

"Oh. No tent today," Stacy said and grinned.

Well... he didn't rub his penis against my butt today... I thought.

"No, I guess not," I said.

"Too bad...," she said.

I immediately looked at her.

"...otherwise I could have tried it," she said, with a shy smile on her face.

"Tried it?"

"Mhm. What you did before..."

Oh boy.

"Well, sweetie, you don't need it to be hard, to try it... you can do it, when it's limp as well... Trust me... It won't take long... and then it's hard anyway... My husband wasn't hard either, when I started...," I said.

"And then... you just put it in your mouth and... do what?" Stacy had her eyes on my son's boxer shorts.

"Well... you just use your tongue, to play with it," I said.

Stacy got more and more curious.

"Trust me... it will come pretty natural... think of it as a lollipop...," I said. I didn't quite know what to tell her.

"I don't know...," she said.

"Well...," I said. "...you saw what I did... earlier."

"I... It was too dark... and... I knew what you were doing, but I couldn't really see what you were doing exactly... I swear... and... I didn't see your husband's... thing... either... I swear," she said.

"It's okay, sweetie. I'm sure he wouldn't have minded, either way...," I said.

She looked at me with a shocked expression on her face. Then she looked back at my son's pelvis.

"I wish you could teach me how to do that," she said.

I didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I don't know what's gotten into me," she said.

"Don't worry, sweetie."

I looked over to my son. Michael was still in a deep sleep.

"Okay... do you really want me to show you?", I said?

She looked at me with a surprised look on her face, but she nodded her head.

"Okay... look... we're gonna try something... but remember... if you're uncomfortable with anything, just say it, okay?", I said.

She immediately got excited.

"Mhm."

So I reached over and grabbed the tiny button on the front of Michael's boxer shorts. Then I carefully opened it. Without thinking about it, I reached into the now open fly and carefully grabbed Michael's limp penis. I softly took it between my thumb and my index finger, and guided it through the opening.

A second later my son's penis was out in the open... just laying there.

Oh shit. I just touched my son's penis again. And now it's there right in front of me... naked.

"Okay, sweetie... just... try it. Lick over the tip. I promise, it won't bite. It'll be fine."

Stacy looked at me. It was pretty obvious, that she didn't know what to do. So I licked over the tip of my finger...

"Like that...," I said.

Stacy hesitated. But after a few seconds she crawled closer and moved her body over mine. And then she moved her head closer to my son's dick. She stuck out her tongue and for just a tiny second, she licked over the tip of Michael's penis.

"Good," I whispered. "Do it again, but a bit longer."

Again, Stacy bent forward and licked over the tip of Michael's penis.

"Good. Are you okay?", I asked.

Stacy nodded.

"Okay... go ahead and put the head in your mouth."

She looked up at me. But then she moved closer again, and actually put the glans in her mouth. It only took a second or two, but she did it.

"Very good," I said. "It's not that bad, is it?"

She shook her head.

"Do you like it?", I asked her.

"It's pretty exciting," she whispered.

"Okay honey... here...," I said. I pulled up my legs and made room for her. "Move closer."

Stacy smiled and crawled over the mattress. She was now sitting where my thighs were, just a second ago. I moved over as well. I was now sitting on my side, right next to her. I was sitting next to Michael's stomach and Stacy was sitting next to Michael's thighs. Michael didn't move. He was still asleep. Thankfully he was a heavy sleeper.

"Okay... put the head back in your mouth, sweetie," I said. Stacy bent forward and did what I told her today.

"Good. Leave it in your mouth... and now... move your tongue around... use your tongue to play with the head..."

I was bending over a bit as well, so that I could see what she was doing.

"...and now suck on it, just a little bit."

I saw Stacy's cheeks move. She did, what I told her to do.

"...move your head a bit, forward and backwards, so that it glides over your tongue."

Her head moved... slowly.

"Okay, sweetheart..."

Stacy moved back.

"So? What do you think?", I asked.

"It's pretty hot," she said.

"You're doing very good. Do you wanna keep going?", I asked.

"Mhm."

"Okay... put it back in your mouth. And use your tongue to play with the frenulum... right here." I reached out and touched Michael's frenulum. "That part is pretty sensitive."

As soon as I said that, I nodded, and Stacy bent forward. I saw my son's dick disappear into her mouth.

"Good... and don't forget to let it glide over your tongue."

Stacy did what I told her to do, but then she stopped.

"It's getting bigger," she whispered.

I smiled at her.

"Well, that's the point, sweetie."

"Mhm."

"You can stop, whenever you want," I said.

But she didn't stop. She bent forward again, and put the head of Michael's penis back in his mouth.

"Good... you're doing great... since it's getting a bit bigger... put more of it in your mouth... good... the entire penis... very good... now close your lips around the shaft... and move them from the bottom back to the tip... Massage it, with your lips... and play with it, with your tongue, at the same time... good."

Stacy followed every instruction.

"Once you're at the tip, put the entire thing back in your mouth and do it again. Slowly. From the bottom, to the tip..."

Every time Stacy moved her lips to the tip of Michael's penis, I saw that it got a little bit bigger and harder.

"Good... it's getting hard. That's it. Do you like it?"

"Mhm."

Stacy kept moving her head up and down Michael's shaft. All of a sudden Michael moved. He woke up.

"What.....?"

Of course, he realized right away, that his penis was being caressed. He was wide awake all of a sudden.

"Shh, baby," I said. "Everything is okay."

He looked at me and then he looked further down. Stacy had already moved back, so Michael's semi erect dick, was just lying there... out in the open.

"What are you doing?", he said. He was still shocked.

"Shh. We're on the road already. Your father is driving. And Stacy just wanted to give you a good morning kiss... like the one you gave her yesterday...," I said. Then I looked at Stacy. "Right?", I said.

"Mhm."

She leaned forward and kissed the head of Michael's penis. Then she moved back.

"Is that okay?", I said. "Or do you want her to stop?"

"Do you want me to stop?" Stacy said.

"No... I mean... no... but Mom...," he stuttered.

"Do you want me to leave, honey?", I said.