Family Vacation Plus 1 - Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started playing with my pussy. Mike was still pounding his girlfriend, but he wasn't licking my nipple anymore. He watched me masturbate and stared at my pussy, while still sliding his penis in and out of Stacy's pussy.

Stacy had her eyes closed, but she opened them every once in a while, so she knew what I was doing.

She was moaning, I was moaning, and Michael was completely mesmerized. And then his eyes went back to my tits. He kept staring at them, and he increased his tempo even further. And then all of a sudden Stacy screeched with delight. She came.

"Ohhh. Mhhh," she moaned.

I was close to an orgasm as well. And Michael increased his tempo even further, staring at my tits.

"Do you like Mommy's tits?", I said.

He just nodded. His hard dick slid in and out of Stacy's pussy, who seemed exhausted.

"Do you wanna cum on my tits?", I said.

Michael immediately stared at his girlfriend. Stacy looked at him and then she looked at me and smiled.

"Would you be okay with that?" I asked.

"Mhm. If he wants to," Stacy moaned.

Michael immediately pulled out of Stacy's pussy. He jumped forward and kneeled down between us. I kept rubbing my pussy. I couldn't believe it. All of a sudden, Michael's hard dick was right there in front of me. I was so horny and my pussy was so wet. And Michael's dick was hard as a rock.

He took it in his hand and stared at my tits. Stacy kept watching Michael jerk off. She placed her hand on his butt cheek. And then Michael leaned forward. His breathing got even heavier.

I started moaning and groaning as well, which seemed to arouse Michael even further, because a second later I saw his semen shoot out of his dick and onto my tits. I immediately felt his warm cum on my body.

Another shot of cum landed on my neck. Michael kept leaning forward even further and squeezed another shot of cum out of his dick. I instinctively opened my mouth and felt his cum hit my tongue. Obviously Michael saw that I opened my mouth and leaned forward even further. He was now hovering over my upper body. His dick only inches away from my mouth. I looked over to Stacy, who was pushing his butt forward. I looked back at my son's dick and put it in my mouth, sucking the last drop of cum out of his penis.

And then I came as well -- with my son's dick in my mouth. It was slowly getting limp in my mouth, while I kept sucking on it.

:--

After all three of us had an orgasm, Michael collapsed at the foot of the bed and then crawled to the corner of the bed.

"I need water," he said with a grin. He left the bed and I watched him walk down the steps.

As soon as we were alone, I got some tissues and cleaned myself up. Stacy took the blanket and put it over the both of us.

"That was pretty hot," she said.

"Mhm."

Mike came back to bed a couple of minutes later. I was already half asleep by that point.

"Good night," he mumbled. "I'm exhausted."

He lay down right there next to the steps. It was funny... Stacy was now lying where Michael used to sleep and Michael was lying where Stacy usually slept. I was, again, lying in the middle.

When I woke up the next morning, a dim light was coming in from the outside. The first thing I realized was, that we were already on the road again. And the second thing was: something was poking me!

I opened my eyes and saw Stacy. She was lying on her side, facing me. She was sleeping. I was also lying on my side. I didn't see Michael and then it hit me: Michael! Damn.

He was lying behind me... very close to me and the thing that was poking me, was his morning wood!

I tried not to move and assess the situation. And then another thing hit me: I was still naked!

We pretty much fell asleep right away, after we had our crazy night... and I didn't get dressed before I fell asleep. I realized that the blanket was lying on top of the three of us. And then I realized something else: Michael was still bottomless!

We were all pretty exhausted and we fell asleep not thinking about anything... but now... the situation was pretty horrific: Michael's naked and rock hard penis was poking my naked butt, and there was nothing I could do about it.

And then all of a sudden it felt like Michael moved his pelvis and slowly pushed his hard dick into my butt cheek. Oh shit!

I didn't know what to do. The entire situation was all too familiar, but this time it was a million times worse: nothing... no piece of clothing, was between Michael and myself.

And then I felt it again: Michael's dick was being pushed into my butt cheek.

Damn. The head of Michael's penis spread my cheeks a bit and then it moved back. I was in shock. Michael must be dreaming. What do I do now?

I couldn't go anywhere. Stacy was lying right in front of me. I didn't want to wake her.

And then it happened again: Michael's dick was slowly being pushed into my butt. It touched my cheek and then it spread the cheeks. And once it spread the cheeks, the intensity of the push increased. Michael's hard penis was sliding upwards between my butt cheeks. Fuck. That couldn't have been a coincidence. Michael's movements were deliberate. He slowly and carefully pushed his dick forward, to slide it between my butt cheeks. Damn. Michael was awake!!

I couldn't believe it. I closed my right eye, so that, if he was looking at me, from behind me, it might appear as if I was still asleep, but I opened my left eye, the one lying on the pillow, to look at Stacy. I stared at her in shock. I had to watch her, to see if she was waking up... But she was in a deep sleep.

And then I felt another smooth pushing motion. Michael's dick spread my butt cheeks, but this time, it felt like his hard dick was now actually sliding up my crack -- my cheeks were hugging my son's shaft.

Damn that was an electrifying feeling. I felt my pussy tingle. I couldn't believe that my son was actually awake and was grinding his naked, hard dick against my naked butt.

It was crazy: Michael's upper body wasn't moving at all. He was just rotating his pelvis, moving his hip away from me, and then slowly pushing his dick forward. This time, his dick was coming dangerously close to my pussy, before moving upwards towards my butthole. And then I felt that my butthole got wet. I guess Michael's dick must have been leaking pre-cum. Oh shit. His shaft made it's way to my crack and was again, sliding upwards between my cheeks.

Why was he doing this? What was his goal? I guess, it might have felt good to rub his dick against my butt... but...

Again, Michael was moving... the tip of his dick touched my pussy lips and then made it's way towards my butthole. And then his dick was sliding upwards again, searching for a nice and cozy path...

With one eye open, I kept staring at Stacy. She was breathing pretty evenly. Her eyes were closed. She was lying just a few inches away from me.

And then something changed. Michael was moving his pelvis again, but this time he wasn't sliding his dick upwards, instead the tip of his penis was being pushed against my pussy. Michael pressed his dick against my pussy and kept rubbing it from side to side.

Damn. Everything down there got wetter by the second. I guess it was partly Michael's pre-cum, and partly the juices from my wet pussy. I felt that Michael was slowly pushing his hip forward, pushing his dick against me. By doing that, he was massaging his dick, but at the same time, massaging my pussy as well.

Oh damn. Not only was my pussy tingling... But the entire situation was so very electrifying -- lying there with Michael's girlfriend right there in front of me. I tried to stay still. I tried not to make a noise. I didn't want to wake Stacy, but I also didn't want to let Michael know, that I was awake. My heart was beating so fast. I was nervous and excited and... horny.

The tip of Michael's penis was still rubbing my pussy lips. He was still carefully pushing his hip forward. I guess he was just trying to rub his penis against me, but now his penis was looking for somewhere to go... and since his way forward was blocked, his penis was making it's way upwards, towards my butthole. And then it stayed there...

Michael continued to rotate his pelvis... just rubbing the tip of his penis against me. But like I said... now the tip of his penis was pressed exactly against my butthole. Oh damn. I was never really into anal sex, I just tried it once or twice... but feeling the tip of Michael's penis just playing with it... just rubbing it slowly... felt absolutely amazing.

Of course, I didn't want to take it any further than this... but just lying there... with his girlfriend lying right next to us... and the fact that my son was the one doing it... I got hornier and hornier by the second. My pulse beat got faster and faster. I felt like a teenager.

And then... I didn't know why... but... I started moving my butt... just a tiny bit... but fuck... by doing that, the feeling got even more intense. I felt another drop of pre-cum ooze out of Michael's dick. My butthole got wetter.

Michael's penis was spreading my ass cheeks.

I began to move my butt slowly up and down. By doing that, Michael's penis was pushing forward even further. And the fact, that it was already wet back there helped as well. Now the tip of Michael's penis was slowly spreading my butthole... caressing it.

Damn. I had to put an end to that. My pussy was so fucking wet. And my butthole, or rather, Michael's penis was pretty wet too. I knew, if we kept going like that, his dick would eventually slip into my butt. I couldn't let that happen. I didn't know if Michael would have thought that anal sex was icky or something... Plus, he was so inexperienced... I just didn't want to... I don't know... screw him up completely, or something. Even though, somehow, I wanted him to continue.

But Michael was still pushing his hip forward. I had to do something. So I reached back with my right arm and put my hand on his stomach. Michael immediately froze.

I guess, now he realized that I was awake. All of a sudden he was moving away from me. So I moved my hand from his stomach to his hip and to his butt cheek and grabbed him and pulled him closer again.

His dick immediately slid back between my butt cheeks and found my butthole again. Once the tip of his penis touched my butthole again, I moved my hand back to his hip.

Michael was still shocked, I guess, because he didn't move at all. Like I said, I didn't want to allow his dick access to my butt, but I wanted Michael to continue what he was doing, so I was the one who initiated the next step. I moved my hand back to his butt cheek and slowly pushed his hip forward. At the same time, I started rotating my butt again. Now the tip of Michael's penis was back where it had been a couple of seconds earlier: rubbing my butthole.

Now Michael knew that I was awake and he kind of knew that I was okay with what he was doing, so he started pushing his hip forward. The tip of his dick immediately found the wet spot again, and was spreading my butthole. So now I put my hand back on Michael's stomach. I was holding him there, signaling him, that he shouldn't push his dick further into my butt. And he complied. He stayed where he was.

Now the tip of his dick was right between my butt cheeks, touching my butthole, massaging it, spreading it... I began to move my butt. Michael's dick was really spreading my butthole now. A tiny push and the head of his penis would have slipped in. I was controlling Michael's movements with my hand.

At the same time I was still staring at Stacy. She was still in a deep sleep... thankfully.

Getting my butthole massaged by Michael's dick felt so incredible... but I wanted to feel it even more intense. So I used my hand to push Michael back. He immediately understood and moved his hip and pelvis away from me. So now, I bent my legs a little bit and then I moved my ass back... towards Michael. By doing that, access to my butt and pussy was a lot easier.

I put my hand back on Michael's stomach. Since I was keeping my eyes on Stacy, I didn't know exactly where Michael was, so I used my hand as guidance. Soon I felt the tip of Michael's penis. So I used my right hand to spread my cheeks. All of this was going on under the blanket, so Michael didn't really see what I was doing.

And now, by spreading my cheeks with my hand, Michael's penis had easy access. His dick was back at my butthole. Again, I held Michael in place, so that his dick wasn't slipping in, but I sensed that Michael was getting anxious. I was teasing him way too much.

So I placed my hand back on his stomach and pushed him away again... but just a tiny bit this time. And then I reached back and grabbed his dick. Fuck. It was so damn hard.

I bent his dick and guided it to my pussy. Now, it wasn't poking at my butthole anymore, but at my pussy. Immediately an electric shockwave went through my body. I put my hand back on Michael's hip and slowly pushed him forward.

Damn. If things were wet before... now it definitely got even wetter. And the tip of Michael's penis was now massaging my pussy lips, instead of my butthole. And it didn't take long and his dick was spreading them a tiny bit. Again, his dick was searching for somewhere to go...

I couldn't take it anymore. I looked over my shoulder and looked at my son. He was looking at me with lust in his eyes. I saw that he was breathing heavily. I looked back at Stacy and out of the corner of my eyes I saw that Michael was now staring at his girlfriend as well.

And then I grabbed Michael's butt cheek and pulled him towards me.

Again, Michael's dick was searching for somewhere to go... and this time... it found an opening. I felt my pussy lips spreading and Michael's dick slowly sliding forward... between them. OH! SHIT!

I took my hand away from Michael's butt. I put it in front of me. At this point, I didn't want to restrict Michael's movements anymore. I allowed him to do whatever he wanted to do.

And I didn't have to wait long... All of a sudden he pushed his pelvis forward. Very, very slowly... but his dick slowly slipped into my pussy. Oh shit, that felt amazing. I was so horny. I was breathing heavily. I closed my eyes. Michael was pushing his dick slowly forward. I opened my eyes and stared at Stacy. She still had her eyes closed. She was sleeping. And Michael's dick was sliding further into my pussy.

He kept moving his pelvis towards me, sliding more and more of his dick into me. It was too much for me. I came.

Of course, Michael felt it. My pussy got even warmer and wetter. He was still slowly pushing his dick forward. And then I felt his stomach on my butt cheeks. His entire dick was in my pussy. Fuck.

I looked back over my shoulder. Michael stared at his girlfriend and then he began to move his hip. He was sliding his dick in and out of my pussy. He knew that we did something illegal... forbidden... but that made it even hotter.

All of a sudden he grabbed my arm. He was now sliding his dick in and out of me... fucking me... while he still had his eyes on his girlfriend. He started panting. And then I felt his dick pulsating in my pussy. He came inside of me. And I came for the second time. Damn. Michael's movements got slower, but he kept sliding his dick in and out of my pussy. Fuck. I was panting as well.

But thankfully Stacy didn't wake up.