Family Vacation Plus 1 - Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have an idea. Let's go topless," I said.

"What???" Stacy was shocked.

"Just hear me out... you said you don't want it to be tense between you and Mike, the first time he sees you naked. Look... the boys are having a good time in the water... they're laughing, having fun... everything is relaxed. Nobody is around. We're just telling the boys that we don't want to get tan lines. We're just going to take our top of now, while they are still in the water, so that we can get used to the feeling, and when they come out, everything will be cool."

"But... Your husband will see me naked as well... and Mike will see you naked as well... we can't..."

"Not naked, just topless. Don't worry about me and don't worry about my husband."

"I..."

Stacy was confused. I knew that it was a huge decision, so I didn't want to put any pressure on her.

"Just think about it."

"I... I don't know... I mean, maybe you're right... about the situation being relaxed and everything... but I don't know if I can do it."

"I completely understand. I'm here for you... whatever you decide... I'm going to do it with you. I just wanna help..."

"I know. You're amazing."

Stacy was quiet afterwards. So I tried to loosen up the situation.

"Okay, sweetie, do you want something to drink?"

"I... I wanna do it."

"Do what?"

"Try to be topless."

"Are you sure? I don't want you do something you don't wanna do."

"I'm sure."

"Okay, sweetie. Good. Do you want me to go first?"

She looked at me. "Go together?"

I nodded. So we both sat up and put our hands behind our back.

"Ready?"

Stacy took a deep breath and nodded. So we both took our top off. At first Stacy tried to cover herself up, with her arm, but then she lowered it to her stomach.

"You look amazing, sweetie. Don't worry."

Stacy really did have small breasts, still they looked really cute.

About five minutes later Tom spotted us and a few seconds later Tom and Michael came out of the water. Michael's eyes almost popped out of his head. He tried not to stare, but he looked directly at Stacy's titties. And then he looked at mine. Tom knew he had to lighten the situation. I knew he still remembered, what I told him a couple of days ago.

"Wow, ladies, looking good."

"Yeah, since we're alone, we decided we didn't want to get any tan lines. You guys don't mind, right?"

"Why would we, right Mike?"

Michael didn't answer. It looked like he didn't even hear what his father said.

Tom laughed.

"Well, I'm getting a coke. Do you guys want something?"

We all shook our heads. And then everything was over. The situation immediately got more and more relaxed, and so did Stacy. I guess Mike was the only one who was a bit tense. He tried his best not to stare at Stacy... or me. Poor boy.

After the sun went down, it got a bit colder, so Stacy and I decided to put our tops back on. Stacy smiled at me. Afterwards the kids started to play with their phones. I went to get a coke as well, and saw that we were almost out of groceries. So I had an idea...

"Kids, we're running out of groceries. Do you guys mind, if Tom and I drive to a supermarket to stock up our supplies? We will be right back?"

I thought maybe Tom and I could make a quick stop and... since I was still horny... do it in the van... but...

"Oh... we'll go with you, right, Mike?", Stacy said.

She was just too polite. She didn't want us to do all the work, she wanted to help. So my plan didn't work... I didn't get laid... Damn.

:--

That night we stayed there at the lake. At first we thought about putting our tents up, but we decided against it. So our nighttime routine stayed pretty much the same. And our sleeping arrangements stayed the same as well.

So when I woke up the next morning, I couldn't believe it... I opened my eyes and Stacy was facing me. She was lying on her side and she was still sleeping. I was lying on my side as well... like I said, facing her. And behind me, was my son... spooning me again. And again, he was rock hard.

I couldn't believe it. I had been horny for the last couple of days... and I couldn't do anything about it. I love sex so much and since I turned 30, I was in the mood more often and wanted to have sex more often. And now... I was lying there and a hard dick was pressing against my ass. Granted, it was my son's penis, but... I guess my pussy didn't care.

I was wet.

I looked back and glanced over, to see if Michael was awake or asleep. He was sleeping. But his penis was ready to play. It was moving between my butt cheeks and rubbing against the crack of my ass. I had to wiggle my butt a bit. Again, I couldn't go anywhere. I couldn't really move, because Stacy was right there next to me, and Michael was behind me, spooning me.

I closed my eyes and moved my pelvis upwards. By doing that, Michael's dick was slowly sliding down between my butt cheeks, moving closer to my pussy. Damn. I got even wetter. What the fuck, was happening to me? I had to focus on the fact, that it was my son, lying behind me... It's your son... it's your son... I kept repeating it in my head. But to my surprise, it didn't help. My pussy was aching. It needed to be fucked or touched or something...

Again, I wiggled my butt against my son's hard penis. But then all of a sudden, Michael moved away from me and turned around. He was now facing away from me. I was glad and frustrated at the same time.

I opened my eyes and looked at Stacy. She was still in a deep sleep. So I rolled over as well and rolled onto my back. And then my hand made it's way down between my legs. Stacy was sleeping, Michael was sleeping... and my pussy was aching. I had to touch it.. just a little bit... just to rub over the clit a couple of times... I moved my finger's into my panties. Immediately I felt that my panty was already completely wet... When my fingers touched my clit, it sent a shiver to my spine. It felt so damn good.

I used my index finger and my middle finger to rub my clit. And then I let my middle finger glide into my pussy. Oh shit. Yes. My lips spread and let my finger in. It felt so warm and wet. I started to moan softly. Damn. I had to be careful. I didn't want to wake Stacy or Mike. I had to stop what I was doing... but I couldn't.

Again, my finger's played with my clit. Usually, when I was masturbating, I would rotate my hip and grind my hip into my finger's, but I tried to move as little as possible. I moved two finger's into my pussy. I was panting. I had to control myself. I opened my eyes to check on Michael and Stacy and then I froze.

Stacy's eyes were open. She was looking directly at me.

Damn. Like I said... I froze and carefully and very, very slowly pulled my hand out of my panty. I tried to act as nonchalant as possible. I was acting like I just woke up.

"Good morning," I whispered.

Stacy didn't say anything.

I knew right away that I was caught. Shit.

"Were you... masturbating?", Stacy whispered shyly.

Damn. What now?

"I... I'm sorry sweetie. I thought you were asleep. I..." I couldn't lie to her.

"Don't worry." Stacy smiled.

"No. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I tried to be quiet and I tried not to move..."

"You were breathing heavily. I thought you were dreaming... but then I saw the blanket was moving... down there," Stacy said.

I felt horrible.

"I'm really, really sorry, Stacy."

She smiled.

"Don't worry. You have to sleep in here with us, because of me... so..." Stacy was shrugging her shoulders.

"So... do you do it often?", Stacy asked after a few seconds.

"From time to time," I said.

"Do you like it?", she asked.

"Well, I prefer it, if I'm being touched, but... yes, from time to time."

Stacy seemed like she was thinking about something.

"I don't really like it," she finally said.

"So you don't do it?", I asked.

"I... I only tried it once. It felt weird...," she said.

"Weird? Didn't it feel good?", I asked.

"Well... sort of... but I felt strange doing that."

"You prefer someone else doing it?"

Stacy giggled. "I don't know. Probably."

"So you haven't been touched down there?", I asked.

Stacy shook her head slightly.

"And you don't do it yourself?"

Again, Stacy shook her head.

"So you never had an orgasm?"

"No. I don't think so," she said.

"So you haven't," I said. "Do you think, you would like it, if Michael touches you down there?"

Again, Stacy shrugged her shoulders.

"I... I don't know... maybe."

"Did it turn you on, when you touched him?", I asked.

"Mhm."

That was a very girlish sounding yes.

"Did you feel a bit wet, between your legs?", I kept asking.

"Mhm... It's like that now, too," she said.

Oh. Stacy was wet...

"Do you think it would feel good, if you got touched down there now?", I whispered.

"Mhm."

"Do you wear panties under your sweatpants?", I asked.

Stacy shook her head slightly.

"So... put your fingers in your pants and feel for yourself how it feels. I'm gonna close my eyes," I said.

"I don't know..." Stacy hesitated.

"It might feel good," I said.

"Yeah, but..."

She looked over to Mike and then to the front of the van and then at me.

"Nobody's watching. They are all sleeping. And... I was doing it before as well... so..." I smiled. "Do you want me to close my eyes?"

Stacy hesitated, but then she nodded slightly.

"Okay," I whispered.

And then I closed my eyes and I felt her move.

"Mhh." A soft and very girlish moan escaped her lips.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. She had her eyes closed, but I saw and felt that she was moving. All of a sudden, her movements stopped and she opened her eyes. She looked at me.

"I...," she stuttered.

"What is it, sweetie?"

"I don't... I don't really know how to do it," she said.

"Just do, whatever feels good."

For a second I thought about, what I could do. I glanced over to Michael, who was still sleeping. He was still lying on his side, facing away from us. So I grabbed the blanket on Stacy's side of the bed, and pulled it back. I pulled it closer to my body and placed it on my left thigh.

Immediately I saw that Stacy had her hand inside her sweatpants and between her legs. And the entire right side of my body was out in the open now, as well. The entire left side of my body was still covered by the blanket. And I used the blanket to form some sort of barrier... some sort of sight protection.

And then I guided my hands back to my panty.

"Just do it like this... see...," I whispered.

I reached into my panties and began playing with my clit. I saw that Stacy's eyes were focused on my panties, but I also saw, that her hand wasn't moving. She couldn't really see what I was doing.

So I pulled my hand out of my panties and then I grabbed the black panty on one side, and used my left hand to pull my panties to the side. All of a sudden I felt that my pussy was now out in the open. Fresh air was breezing over it. And then I used the index finger and middle finger of my right hand, to play with my clit.

"See... like that...," I moaned softly. "Just play with it..." I massaged my clit with both my fingers.

And then I saw that Stacy's hand was starting to move as well.

"Does it feel good?," I asked.

"Mhm."

So I let one finger slip into my pussy. I could only guess that Stacy was doing the same thing. Again, my pussy felt so fucking wet. I had to block out the fact that my son's girlfriend was there with me. I closed my eyes and kept rubbing my pussy. I needed to cum bad.

Suddenly Stacy interrupted me.

"We should teach Mike how to do that...," Stacy moaned quietly.

I opened my eyes.

"Would you like it, if he touched you like that?", I asked.

"Mhm."

"So you would let him...?"

Stacy nodded.

Again, I thought about what I should do. I was always so torn...

"Do you think we should wake him up!?", I said.

Stacy looked at me. Like the day before, she looked like she should say no, but wanted to say yes. So I moved my fingers away from my pussy and put the panty back where it belonged. Then I took the blanket and placed it between my legs and over my pelvis. My right leg was still out in the open, but I was covered up now.

Then I turned to Michael and touched his shoulder. I moved closer and whispered in his ear: "Michael, honey... wake up..."

He stirred a bit, but he didn't wake up. Stacy didn't say anything. I guess she was surprised that I actually tried to wake him up.

"Michael...," I said a bit louder.

And suddenly he rose up.

"What? Are we there?" He was totally confused.

"No, honey..." He sat up and saw that Stacy was already awake. Her hand was no longer inside her sweatpants. "I want you to do something for me..."

"Okay. What is it?" He was rubbing his eyes.

"Can you crawl down to my legs and then crawl over to the other side of the bed...," I said.

He looked confused.

"Yeah, sure. Do you want me to get you something?" He crawled over the mattress and all the way down to the foot of the bed. He crawled over my legs and was about to crawl out of bed, but I stopped him, once he came closer to Stacy's feet.

"Stay there, honey."

"What?" he looked confused.

"Stacy and I want you to do something..."

He stared at Stacy.

"Can you... take off her pants, honey!?", I said.

"WHAT??"

"Stacy wants to show you something... Right, Stacy?", I said.

"Mhm."

"You want me to take your pants off?", Michael asked Stacy.

She nodded.

Michael hesitated. He just woke up, and he clearly wasn't expecting that.

"Go ahead," I said.

And then Mike crawled closer. He was on all fours and a few seconds later, he grabbed the waistband of Stacy's sweatpants. Again, he looked at Stacy, but she didn't protest or say anything. So he began to pull her pants down. And then all of a sudden, he saw that Stacy wasn't wearing panties underneath her pants. He froze.

"All the way, honey," I said.

All of a sudden Mike snapped back to reality and pulled Stacy's pants further down. He pulled them over her knees and then over her ankles and off. Then he threw them to the side and stared at Stacy's pussy. Stacy had her legs pretty much closed.

"Don't be shy, sweetie," I said. "Bend your legs."

Michael was basically kneeling in front of her. And then Stacy actually bent her legs.

"Now, put them further apart..."

Stacy did what I told her to do.

Michael now had an amazing view of Stacy's pussy. I saw that she had black, trimmed hair, down there.

"Okay, sweetie... Show him, what you want him to do."

Stacy reached between her legs and played with her clit... but only for a tiny split of a second. I guess she was nervous and a bit shy.

"You want me to touch you there?", asked Michael.

Stacy nodded.

Michael looked at her and then he looked at me.

"Just pretend I'm not here, honey. Go on."

And then Michael crawled between Stacy's legs. He was on all fours and I could see that his boxer shorts was pitching a huge tent. He was hard. Of course he was.

And then Michael reached out and touched Stacy's pussy. I saw that he touched her clit for a second, but then he touched her lips and then he stuck a finger inside of her pussy. It all looked a bit clumsy.

I looked at Stacy and she had a strange expression on her face. But Michael didn't notice. He was fixated on Stacy's pussy.

"Honey... honey...," I said.

Michael stopped and pulled his finger out of Stacy's pussy. I moved a bit closer.

"Give me your fingers," I said.

I reached out and grabbed his fingers. I softly closed his ring finger and pinky and took his middle finger and index finger and placed them softly over Stacy's clit. My index finger lay on top of his index finger and my middle finger lay on top of his middle finger as well. I moved them around in a circle.

"Like that...," I said.

I moved my hand away and watched Michael play with Stacy's clit. She began to moan. But then, after a while, I guess, Michael put too much pressure on his fingers, because the strange expression on Stacy's face was back.

"Shh. Slowly," I said.

Michael slowed down, but it didn't really help. All of a sudden, Stacy said: "Karen... can you... can you maybe show him, like you showed me?"

Oh shit. I knew what she meant. Damn. What now?

"I don't know, sweetie..."

"Yeah, okay," she said. "I understand. I'm sorry."

Damn. Again, I was torn. I wanted to help... so I said: "Here honey... do this..."

And then I put the index finger and the middle finger of my right hand into my mouth and put saliva on it. And with my left hand I pulled the blanket to the side, and then I grabbed my panties and pulled them to the side as well. Showing my son, my exposed, naked, pussy.

I put my two fingers on my clit and began to softly rub it.

"See... like that... slowly... gentle."

Michael completely froze. He didn't move at all. He just stared at my pussy. He watched me masturbate.

I started moaning. My pussy was still soaking wet. I couldn't believe what I was doing.

"Do it like that... and when you put a finger in... do it slowly and gentle as well... see..." I let my middle finger glide into my wet opening. "Come on. Try it."

And then, finally, Michael concentrated on his girlfriend's pussy. He began playing with it, and mimicked whatever I was doing. He was looking at his girlfriends pussy and then he looked back over to mine.

"Mhhh. That's way better...," moaned Stacy.

We kept going like this. I looked at Stacy. She was panting and enjoying herself.

"Do you like it, sweetie?", I said.

"Mhm." Stacy moaned. "He just has to work on finding the correct amount of pressure."

Michael looked confused and sad. I felt bad for him. I didn't want him to feel like he was doing a bad job.

Again, I thought about what to do. The entire situation was a constant struggle with myself, but I was already so far gone, so I said: "Here... Michael... come sit here..."

I moved to my right and patted on the mattress between Stacy's knees and mine.

Michael crawled to the spot I showed him.

"Use your other hand, to play with your girlfriend," I said.

Michael looked confused, but he pulled his right hand back and placed the fingers of his left hand on Stacy's pussy.

"Here... give me your hand...," I said.

And then I reached out and grabbed his right hand. I guided it between my legs.

"MOM!?", said Michael with a panicked voice.

I looked at Stacy.

"It's just so I can teach him, okay sweetie?"

Stacy nodded and smiled.

So I took his fingers and guided them to my clit. I placed my fingers over his and then I slowly lowered them onto my pussy.

"See... like this...," I moaned. "That's too much pressure... and that's too little pressure... that's too rapidly..."

I moved mine and therefore his fingers over my clit an tried to teach him.

"Do it like that... with your left hand as well.. don't forget your girlfriend," I panted.

"Remember... you can't go too slow, but you CAN go too fast... so... if you want to tease your girlfriend... go very slow... but never go too fast... and always use the correct amount of pressure," I moaned.

I was so wet. Fuck. I didn't have an orgasm for a week or so... And I was close to an orgasm a few times over the last few days, but I never came. I needed an orgasm bad, but I still couldn't believe my son was touching my pussy.

"Okay... we're gonna slide one finger inside now...," I said. "Slowly slide it in. Don't ever just stab her, with your finger... just carefully slide it in... yeah, like that," I moaned.

"Mhhh... watch where you going... and watch your nails... do you feel how wet and warm it is?", I moaned.

Michael was sitting on his calfs and heels and his dick was pitching a huge tent. He was fingering both, his girlfriend and his Mom. Of course, his dick was hard.