Family Vacation Plus 1 - Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...," he stuttered.

"No, you have to stay, Karen...," said Stacy. And then she looked at Michael. "She's teaching me," she said with a grin.

"Well... but if Michael's uncomfortable... I should go...," I said.

Stacy bent forward and licked over the tip of Michael's penis.

"Are you uncomfortable?", she said.

"No... I mean...," he stuttered.

Again, she licked over the top of Michael's penis.

"So... can your Mom stay here and help me, please?"

"Well... I... If you're okay with it," he said.

"I am," Stacy said. "Karen?"

Shit.

"Okay," I said.

"Good." Stacy grinned. "What's next?"

"Well... let's continue with what you were doing," I said.

Stacy nodded. And then she put Michael's dick back in her mouth. With every time she moved towards the tip, Michael got harder.

"Good... now that he's getting harder and bigger... we're gonna try something new... Run your tongue over the side of the shaft... right, good... up and down... and now use your fingers to hold and massage it... like we did the day before yesterday..."

Stacy obeyed.

"Good... you're getting him nice and hard... see?"

"Mhm."

Michael was starting to moan.

"Okay, sweetie... now hold it with your hand... and move your mouth back to the tip... put the head inside your mouth... and... like we did before... let it glide over your tongue... move it further into your mouth..."

Stacy struggled. She had the head of Mike's penis in her mouth, but she didn't go down much further.

"I know it's bigger then before, but try to put it in your mouth even further... move your head up and down, and with every new try... put it deeper in your mouth...," I said.

All of a sudden, Stacy put Michael's penis out of her mouth and stopped.

"I don't think I can go any further. It's so big."

"I know, sweetie. You don't have to put it in further, if you're not able to... let's just focus on the tip," I said.

"No... I wanna try... but... I just don't know how," she said.

"Open your mouth, wide, and let it glide down your tongue... don't try to swallow... try to hold your neck in a straight line, so that it can glide down your throat... and breathe through your nose...," I said.

Stacy looked confused.

"I..."

She bent forward and put Michael's dick back in her mouth. She started moving her head up and down, but she didn't really go any deeper, than she did before. Then she stopped again. Michael was fully erect by that time.

"Karen... can you show me how to do it?", she said.

Oh shit.

"Oh... I don't know," I said. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Pleaaase," she said.

"Look... I'm glad I can help... but I shouldn't be doing this," I said.

"I'm okay with it. Mike's okay with it... right?" Stacy looked at him.

He didn't say anything.

"You want me to help as well?" I looked at my son.

"I... okay," mumbled.

Shit. Okay.

So I moved even closer. Stacy still held Michael's dick in her hand. Fuck. I was getting wet. Why was I getting wet?

I bent forward. Michael's hard dick was right in front of me. And then I opened my mouth. I let the head of his dick slowly glide into my mouth. And then I moved my head further down. I moved my head back up and let saliva run over his shaft, while it was in my mouth. And then I moved my head further down. Damn. It felt like he was getting harder and harder.

I moved my head upwards again, and then I let more and more of his dick glide into my mouth. Almost half his dick was in my mouth. I moved my head down even further. And then I moved it back up for the last time and with one slow motion I tried to get my son's entire dick into my mouth.

"That looks so hot", said Stacy.

"Mhhm. Mhhm." Michael was breathing heavily now. And I got even wetter.

I had to put an end to it. I moved my mouth and my head away from my son's penis.

"I'm not sure I can do it like that," said Stacy.

I didn't know what to say. I was unable to speak at that moment. I was so turned on and horny... I tried to get my attention back to teaching Stacy...

"Just try it... and have fun with it," I said.

And then Stacy bent forward and tried to imitate me. She started sucking my son's dick. And she did do a good job. She only managed to get half of Michael's dick in her mouth, but still... she did very good.

Michael was moaning.

"Good, Stacy... you wanna try something else?"

She looked at me.

"Mhm."

"Okay... take off his shorts," I said. Then I looked at Michael. "Lift up your butt."

Stacy pulled Mike's boxers down. He was now bottomless.

"Good. Now... run your tongue over his shaft, like we did before..."

Stacy bent forward and did what I told her to do.

"Good... up and down... good... and now stay down there... and lick down to the balls... right... grab them... but be careful... and let your tongue run over them."

Michael started panting.

"He seems to like that," I said. "Okay come back up here, sweetie. Let's just nibble on the head a bit and then take him in your mouth again."

Stacy did exactly what I told her. And Michael was moaning and groaning.

"Yes... good, sweetie... move your head up and down. Let it slide in and out of your mouth... you're doing so good... I think he's getting close..."

All of a sudden Stacy stopped.

"I..." Stacy looked at me.

"You don't want to do it till the end?", I said.

"I don't think I can do it," she said.

"That's okay. I'll get the tissues. We'll use our hands."

I was about to turn around, when she said: "But..."

I turned back around.

"You said, if I stop, it's not as good for him...," she said.

"That doesn't matter, sweetie. The important thing is what YOU want... what YOU'RE comfortable with...," I said.

"But... I mean... Can't YOU do it?", she said.

Oh. Shit. Fuck.

"What?", I said.

"Just this once. I wanna watch. I wanna see, what you're doing. Plus... he would enjoy it a lot." She gave me a wicked smile.

I didn't know what to do. I swallowed my husband's load three hours earlier and now my son's girlfriend wants me to swallow his load. I got even wetter. My pussy was tingling.

"Fine," I said. I smiled at her. "But you have to help me, okay?" I turned to Michael. "Do you want us to work together?"

He didn't say anything. I guess he already was in seventh heaven.

"Okay... sweetie... use your tongue again... on the shaft..."

Immediately Stacy started to lick Michael's shaft. And then I bent forward and joined her. I licked one side of his shaft and Stacy licked the other. We almost bumped heads. She immediately gave me a wicked smile.

I moved my tongue up to the tip of Michael's penis. And I thought Stacy would stay down at the shaft... but she joined me. The both of us let our tongues travel over the head of Michael's dick. Our tongues almost touched.

"Oh shit." Michael was panting.

"Move down to the balls," I said.

Stacy immediately bent down further and started licking Michael's balls. And I took his dick back in my mouth. Fuck. That was an electrifying feeling. I started sucking him. My head went up and down on my son's cock. It was so damn hard. I tried to get his entire dick into my mouth.

"Mhhh. Mhhh. Oh shit." Michael was moaning. I knew he was about to cum, but I kept going. I saw that Stacy's eyes were on me the entire time. I moved my head faster. And then it happened.

"Oh god... oh god...," said Mike.

And then he came in my mouth. And I swallowed it. He shot his load, a couple of times and I tried as best as I could, to keep him in my mouth. And then the movements of my head got slower. I tried to slow down and suck every last drop of cum out of my son's dick.

"That was the hottest thing I ever saw," said Stacy. "You're amazing, Karen."

:--

After I swallowed my son's load, I immediately got out of bed, while Stacy and Michael stayed in bed a bit longer... cuddling.

I had to get out of there. I was still so conflicted. I ate breakfast and then sat down on the passenger's seat next to my husband. We pretty much spent most of the day on the road.

When we had lunch, at a restaurant, my husband told us, that he planned to spend the evening at a small campsite, on a hill, next to a canyon. It sounded pretty amazing so, of course, everybody approved.

When we finally got there, I immediately loved the place. We found a nice little spot with a great view, and not many other campers around.

When Stacy saw the spot, she said: "It's absolutely amazing here. Can we put a tent up?"

I was a bit surprised. Of course, Michael loved the idea.

"Yeah, of course. We can do that," said Tom.

"I think I'm going to sleep in the van," I said.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind sleeping in a bed for one night, either," said my husband.

"That's okay. Mike and I can sleep in the tent, and you guys can sleep in the bed. That way, we only have to put up one tent," said Stacy.

Again, I was surprised, but I didn't say anything.

So, half an hour later, Michael and Tom started putting the tent up, and I took the opportunity to talk to Stacy.

"Hey, sweetie. I'm sorry, about not wanting to sleep in the tent," I said.

"That's okay," she answered.

"Are you sure? You don't mind sleeping in the tent with Mike?"

"No." She smiled at me.

So I figured... what the hell. I was looking forward to having a nice evening and I was really looking forward to spending a night with Tom.

But five minutes later, Stacy shocked me, again.

"Karen...," she said. "Does it hurt a lot? The first time?"

Oh, I see. Now I get the picture.

"Well, it can hurt a little bit. But it get's better."

"Okay," she said.

And that was pretty much the entire conversation. I didn't press the issue. Afterwards we had a lovely evening and needless to say, I had an amazing night.

My husband and I made love and it felt really amazing, having an orgasm together. After such an intense week.

When I woke up the following morning, next to my husband, I felt great. Tom told me, while we were still in bed, that he wanted to use all this energy - from sleeping in a bed and from having an orgasm -- to drive pretty much the entire day and most of the night as well.

So after we woke up the kids and disassembled the tent, we spent pretty much the entire day on the road. Tom was driving and I hung out with the kids in the back area of the van.

At some point in the afternoon, Michael got up and said: "I'm gonna keep Dad company for a little while, okay?"

"That's a great idea," I said.

I watched as Michael sat down in the passenger seat, and then I turned to Stacy.

"So? How are you? How was your night? Alone with Michael?"

"I'm good. Everything's okay." Stacy had a coy smile on her face.

"That's good," I said. "So... you're okay with spending the night alone with him?"

"Mhm."

"Good. I'm glad."

I didn't press the issue, because I didn't want to make her uncomfortable, but two minutes later it just bursted out of her:

"We had sex."

I wasn't overly surprised. I pretty much could already tell, by the way she acted... and by the way Michael acted that morning.

"Oh. Okay. And how was it, sweetie?"

"It was good. It... it did hurt a little bit. But not all that much," she mumbled.

"Okay. That's good."

I could tell by the expression on her face, that something else was on her mind.

"What is it, honey? Did Michael do something wrong?"

"Oh. No. No. He was amazing. It's just..."

Again, I didn't want to put any pressure on her. I wanted her to talk to me, but only about things she actually wanted to talk about. So I didn't say anything.

"It's just...," Stacy continued. "... it was over pretty quickly. It only lasted three or four minutes...," she mumbled.

"Oh. I see," I said. "Well, sweetie, that's not that uncommon. It's all new for Michael as well. He was probably overly excited."

"Mhm."

Stacy looked down to the floor. I guess, I didn't really convince her.

"Look... Michael's penis is not used to something feeling so wonderful. Fingers feel good... A tongue and a mouth feels even better... but having intercourse is something else entirely. All of a sudden it feels wet and warm and tight around it... and that's too much to handle for some guys. But, trust me, it gets better and better. You kids have to keep practicing and I'll promise -- it gets better," I said.

Stacy looked at me and smiled.

So... I guess, my son had lost his virginity. When I started planning this vacation, a couple of months earlier, I definitely didn't think any of this might happen on this trip -- but it did.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful.

When the night came, I knew that I would once again share the bed with Stacy and my son. We pretty much used the same sleeping arrangements we used all the other nights, when we slept in the back of the van.

We stayed up pretty late, so when we finally got to bed, I was already really tired, so I fell asleep almost immediately. But I didn't really sleep all that well... I guess I was only half asleep and then I thought I heard mumbling. I wasn't really sure if I was dreaming, but all of a sudden it was gone again. And then something similar happened: I thought the mattress was moving. I mean, we were driving, so it wasn't all that unusual that the bed was moving, but it felt like the mattress shifted or something. But I didn't really wake up. Still... I wasn't really asleep either and a couple of minutes later, I finally woke up.

"Mhh. Mhh." I heard Stacy's voice.

"Shhhh." I heard Michael's voice.

And then I finally opened my eyes and realized what was going on: Stacy must have crawled to the other side of the bed and was now lying on the other side of me. And Michael was lying on top of her. I couldn't believe it: they were having sex!

Michael tried to keep Stacy quiet, but it was pretty obvious what they were doing. I tried not to move, but I saw that Stacy's pair of sweatpants were lying at the foot of the bed, next to Michael's boxer shorts. They were both bottomless.

I saw Michael's naked butt move up and down.

I looked over and saw that Stacy had her eyes closed and Michael's head was resting on the pillow next to Stacy's head. He lay on top of her and the only part that was moving was his pelvis.

It was pretty dark in the back of the van, but I could clearly see Michael's firm butt. I couldn't believe it. I guess it was kind of my fault, because I told Stacy that they should keep practicing, but I was still shocked. I guess they must have been pretty horny, to risk having sex right next to me.

And then I heard Stacy and Michael moan.

I couldn't help but keep watching my son's butt. And then all of a sudden Michael propped up to a sort of a push-up position. His hands were now propped up, with his palms flat on the mattress next to Stacy's head. And then he saw that my eyes were open.

"Oh shit," he said.

He fumbled and grabbed the blanket to cover himself up.

"Mom! I..."

Stacy started giggling.

"Oops," she groaned. Apparently my son's hard penis was still inside of her.

"Mom! We're sorry! We...," Michael stuttered.

"...we thought you were asleep," added Stacy.

"I was," I whispered. "Don't worry about it. I was young once, too," I said. "I'm sorry I interrupted you. I should get up and let you guys alone."

"No. You don't have to leave. You can... sleep right here," said Stacy.

"I'm not sure, sweetie. And I don't think I can fall asleep now anyway," I said. I was about to crawl out of bed, when Stacy grabbed my hand.

"But I don't want to be the reason you have to get up, out of bed. Please, stay," Stacy said.

Stacy still held my hand, with her right hand and with her left hand, she grabbed the back of Michael's head and gently pulled him in for a kiss.

I couldn't believe it. And it got worse: all of a sudden I saw that the blanket was moving. Michael's pelvis started to move again.

"Mhh." Stacy moaned. She let go of my wrist, but now she actually held my hand. I couldn't go anywhere. And to my dismay, I realized that I was getting wet. Damn.

Again, I was torn. It looked like Michael didn't care that I was right there next to them, and it looked like Stacy actually liked the fact that I was there.

"Alright. I'll stay. But only, if you put the blanket away. I want to at least see my son's firm butt," I whispered. Then I grabbed the blanket and threw it to the side.

I saw that Michael was actually still fucking Stacy. I lay on my back and watched them. And I listened to them. Both of them were moaning and breathing heavily. And then all of a sudden, Michael's movements became more rapid and he was moaning and groaning even loader now. I knew he was about to cum. I thought about my conversation with Stacy. I tried to help them...

So I reached out and lay my hand on Michael's back.

"Shh."

Michael flinched a bit, but kept going. So I put my hand on his butt cheek and tried to pin him down carefully.

"Shh. Slow down," I whispered. "Once you're getting close, slow down. Try not to move at all."

I firmly held Michael's butt cheek.

"That's better. Try to stay still and enjoy the sensation. Try to calm down a bit. You want to enjoy the feeling."

I let go of his butt cheek, and by doing that, Michael lifted his pelvis... slowly. Then I put pressure on his butt cheek and slowly pushed him down, onto his girlfriend. That way, I was controlling Michael's tempo.

"Yes. Very good. Very slow thrusts. Just like that."

Michael's pelvis was moving very slowly now. I watched closer and saw that his hard dick was slowly sliding into Stacy's pussy.

"Mhhhh. Mhhhh. That's sooo good." Stacy was moaning.

I still had my hand on my son's butt cheek. And without thinking, I grabbed it more firmly. By doing that, his ass cheeks got pulled apart slightly and I almost touched his butthole. Damn. I got wetter by the second. I had to put an end to this. I pulled my hand away.

"Good. And once you feel like, you don't have to cum anymore, you can increase your tempo again."

Michael lay back down and his pelvis immediately began to pound his girlfriend faster now. After a minute or so, Michael's movements slowed back down.

"Good. It looks like, you're getting the hang of it," I said. "How does it feel, Stacy?"

"Really, really good," she groaned.

I watched them having sex for a couple more minutes, but I got hotter by the second. Not only between my legs, but literally hotter. The temperature in the back of the van got warmer and warmer. I pulled the blanket away. And then I took my tank top off. I also pulled my panties down. I was now lying there completely naked. I was still sweating and I felt my pussy was getting even wetter, just because I undressed right next to Stacy and Michael.

Of course, Michael realized that I was moving around, so he propped himself up again and then he looked at me. His eyes almost popped out of bis head.

"Your body heat is just too much," I said. "You don't mind, do you?"

Michael was completely still for a moment, but now he continued fucking his girlfriend... while he was staring at my naked body. I looked over to Stacy. She looked right back at me. She smiled and grabbed my hand again.

It was completely crazy. Stacy closed her eyes. But Michael kept staring at my naked body. And all of a sudden my right hand wandered to my left breast. I massaged my left titty while I looked down to my son's pelvis. I watched his hard dick slide in and out of Stacy's pussy, while he watched me massage my breast.

All of a sudden he grabbed Stacy's shirt and pulled it up to her neck, exposing her breasts. He leaned in and licked over her nipple. Shortly afterwards Stacy's entire nipple disappeared in his mouth.

Stacy started moaning.

I took my hand away from my breast and placed it on Michael's head. And then... all of a sudden, Michael leaned over and licked my nipple. He started sucking on it, while still fucking his girlfriend. My nipple got stiff immediately. It was too fucking hot. My right hand travelled between my legs. As soon as my fingers reached my pussy, they were soaking wet.