All Comments on 'Family Vegas Trip Ch. 01'

by vegitto306

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LucieLou007LucieLou00711 months ago

Very hot and well written story. :D

DunkirkDunkirk11 months ago

Next time they need to fill her pussy with their seed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You need a proofreader. Too many grammatical errors.

island_manisland_man11 months ago

Bery good but you really need a proof reader. I know it is not a university but it makes for more enjoyment when s story is written down correctly.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. You’ve left a lot of openings for future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Get the parents involved and get them fucking

vegitto306vegitto30611 months agoAuthor

I appreciate the feedback regarding proof-reading. It's a very old story from years ago. I've started writing again and written some new chapters recently which i will upload in the next few days. Hopefully grammar should be better. I will see how to find a proofreader here. I'm not sure of the process yet.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Reminded me of story of Steve's family from Reddit

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Use this as a guide. Her brothers are hung. She sucked one brother's dick. She sucked both brothers' dicks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If you want to read the rest of this series in the correct order. Click the authors name above, and it will take you to their profile. Where you will find the entire series. But with the goofed up chapter order. Which mirrors what happens if you mistakenly click "read more of this series" without paying too much attention to the chapter listed as the "Next Part".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservegitto306@vegitto306
Returning author. Used to write on other forums years ago and starting to write again. 3rd May - Chapter 18 of Indian Harem is also done and uploaded. Will get released once the mods approve it. Also, Chapter 19 is half-done - but might take a short break to write it further...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES