Family Vegas Trip Ch. 08

Story Info
Angela and her sons at the stripclub.
3k words
4.72
17.3k
23

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is told from the point of view of Angela. All characters are above 18 years old.

The next day, our entire family decided to visit the comic con. Katrina and her friends convinced me to try out some costumes at the con. I ended up wearing a very slutty maid costume. Pretty soon, James and Max came up with some excuse asking me to accompany them to some store, leaving their father and Katrina behind.

James and Max grinned as they watched their father leave with Katrina and her friends. I was looking forward to what they had planned as well. I'd never have worn this slutty costume if I didn't plan to tease my two naughty boys while wearing it.

I adjusted my tiny skirt and lacy teddy while trying to hold my bra together. My giant tits were barely contained in the small amount of fabric. The headpiece only added to the effect. It made me look like some sort of pornstar.

"Damn, Mom... You look so fucking hot in that!" Max said as he admired me in my slutty costume. "I love that outfit!" he said with a wicked smile.

"Me too!" James said with a grin as he looked at me. "You look so fucking hot in that!"

"Thanks, boys..." I said with a smile. "I thought you might like seeing your slutty mom like this!" I whispered as I pulled them closer.

Max cupped my tits appreciatively with his hands and grinned at me. "Hell yeah! I wish you'd wear this at home all the time. I'd definitely help out with the chores more often if I got to see those tits like that!"

"Really?" I asked with a giggle. "Maybe I'll consider that offer." I said with a wink.

"I can't wait to suck on those tits again, Mom!" James said as he eyed my cleavage greedily. "God! I can't believe you are letting us see you like this!"

I was so turned on to hear my son say this that I pulled him in and gave him a deep passionate kiss. I shoved my tongue into his mouth and passionately probed his mouth with my tongue. A few teens nearby noticed me kissing him, but I didn't care.

"Mmmphh!!" James groaned as I kissed him.

I broke the kiss and pressed my lips to his ear. "If you behave nicely, maybe I'll let you cum on these tits again." I whispered huskily into his ear.

"Will you strip for us again?" James asked eagerly.

"Of course, sweetie..." I whispered as I nibbled on his earlobe. "Anything for my boys..." I whispered as I sucked on his earlobe.

I put on a coat to cover up my slutty costume as we headed back to the hotel. As we walked by the strip, I realized that my old club was just around the corner, and an idea popped into my mind.

"Since you guys loved watching me strip, I've got a surprise for you." I said with a naughty smile.

I led them to my strip club. James's eyes bugged out as he saw where I was taking them. Max's jaw dropped when he saw the sign above the entrance.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed as he read the sign aloud. "Blue Venus Strip Club"?

"Is this...?" James started but trailed off as he stared at me.

"Yep! This is my old strip club. I worked here for a few years." I said with a smile. I led them in and got them a table in the front. The bouncer was a bit iffy about letting Max inside, but I asked him to call up Mr Jones, the owner, and sure enough, when he mentioned my name over the phone to Mr Jones, we were let in.

As we entered the club, I found a booth near the front of the club. I undid my coat and revealed my slutty outfit underneath. My sons stared at me in awe as I lounged on the sofa. The club was dark, with topless girls serving drinks and smoking bunnies running around. The crowd was full of perverted creeps who drooled over the girls working there.

James and Max came and sat on either side of me. In my costume, I could easily pass off for any of the performers.

"Whoa! Wow! Check out those tits!" One of the drunks sitting close to us shouted as he pointed at me.

"How much for a lap dance?" Another creep asked as he raised his hand. I stood up and grinned at them.

"Sorry guys, I'm already booked for these two studs tonight." I said with a wink. I turned around, straddled James's lap, and ground my ass against his crotch.

"Get a room, you two!" The drunk yelled out. I laughed and flipped him off as I began grinding my ass against James's crotch. I could feel his cock stirring below. I rolled my hips sensuously against his growing erection. Max had whipped out his phone and was filming me giving his brother a lapdance.

"Look at that ass, baby! Look at how she's rolling her hips!" The drunkard cheered me on as he watched me rub my hips against James's bulge.

I glanced at the bar and saw several eyes locked on me. I ignored them and focused on James's hardening cock.

"Can you blame them, though? Your ass is so fucking hot!" James groaned as he gripped my ass tightly.

"Oooh! Getting a bit excited, aren't we?" I cooed as I felt his cock grow beneath me. I leaned in and planted a firm kiss on his lips. His tongue roamed wildly inside my mouth as he explored my mouth. I returned the kiss with equal passion.

His hands wandered down to my ass and kneaded my buttcheeks firmly. I squealed in surprise as he suddenly slapped my ass hard.

"Ahhh! Whose a naughty mom?" he broke the kiss and taunted me as he smacked my ass again. "What a nasty whore you are!" he spanked me again, and I shrieked in delight.

"Someone needs to teach this slut a lesson!" Max chimed in as he filmed us from the sidelines.

"Make me!" I challenged him as I ground my ass against James's rock-hard cock. I pulled him close to me and locked his lips with mine. Our tongues intertwined as we French kissed.

My heart raced as I felt James's hands wander across my body. He pulled down my bra, exposing my nipples.

"Shit! These are fantastic!" James groaned as he gazed at my bare breasts. He wasted no time wrapping his lips around one of my nipples and sucking on it fiercely. Max also got in, and soon, I was having both my nipples suckled by my sons in public. Luckily there was only the one drunk guy nearby who was probably getting hard as a rock watching this.

"Oh fuck!" I hissed as he sucked on my nipple. "Suck on those tits, baby!" I urged them on as I held their heads between my tits.

I arched my back and let out a low moan as I felt James bite my nipple. He must have liked that because he latched onto it and began licking me harder.

James's fingers found their way under my skirt and fondled my pussy. I yelped in surprise as he slammed his fingers into my dripping wet snatch.

"Fuck! You are soaking wet, Mom!" James growled as he began thrusting his fingers into my pussy. I looked down at the guy watching us and gave him a wink.

Max also took advantage of the moment to tug on my other nipple. He attached his lips to it and began sucking on it roughly.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as I felt him sucking my tits.

"Does this turn you on, Mom?" Max asked with a devilish smile as he tugged on my nipple. "Having your own sons sucking on your tits in front of all these people?"

"Yes!" I cried out as he tweaked my nipple. "Oh my god, yes!"

"Fuck, Mom! You are such a slut!" James growled as he played with my pussy. The drunk old guy had scooted over to our booth now, and none of us really cared. I was getting fingered and licked by my sons in front of a complete stranger, and I loved it.

I wasn't going to last long at this rate. I needed to cum badly, and I was begging for it.

"Please... Don't stop... Please make me cum, boys!" I begged them as I felt my orgasm approaching fast. "I need to cum so much, you naughty boys!" I pleaded as I felt my orgasm rising within me.

"I think she deserves to cum, boys!" The drunk said with a laugh. "Come on, boys, help this slut cum!"

The words drove me wild, and I lost control of myself. I threw my head back and let out a muffled scream as I exploded in front of the three of them.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I cried as I rode out my orgasm. "Oh my god!"

I was still quivering as I got off James's lap and adjusted my costume. My nipples were still erect after my orgasm, and the cold air sent goosebumps all over my skin. I needed their cocks and couldn't wait anymore.

"We're heading back to the hotel room! Come on!" I said as I grabbed my coat and pulled them outside. We hailed a cab and were soon at the hotel. I wondered when Tommy and Katrina would return as it might not be safe in our room when Max suggested using Erika and Autumn's room which was connected through the common door.

I pulled both of them onto the bed and began kissing them deeply.

"Mmm..." I moaned as I felt their tongues enter my mouth. My hands travelled down and found their cocks. I quickly unzipped their pants and had them off. I had forgotten how big they had gotten.

"Aren't you going to strip for us first, Mom?" James asked as I shoved my tongue in his mouth.

"Nope." I replied simply. I fished out their cocks from their underwear and began stroking them. "You boys deserve a reward for being such good boys today. Suck on your mother's tits, boys. Get them nice and wet." I told them to pull down my bra.

"Oh fuck Mom! Your tits are so fucking hot!" Max groaned as he mashed his face into my tits. He began sucking on my left nipple while pinching the other with his fingers.

"That's it, sweetie... suck on mommy's big tits!" I encouraged him as he sucked on my tits.

I looked up to see James enjoying my right breast, and I yanked him towards me and brought his face to mine. He joined me in a steamy kiss as he took turns sucking on my tits.

"Mmm... oh my god, boys..." I moaned as they sucked on my tits. My arousal was skyrocketing as they sucked on my tits, and I knew I wouldn't last long. I knew this was wrong, but I needed more today.

I pulled them both up and pushed them on their backs on the bed. I crawled on top of Max and hovered over his face. My pussy was right above his face, and I lowered myself so that my pussy was hovering above his mouth. I reached down and spread my pussy lips apart with my fingers.

"Would you like to taste your mother's pussy sweetie?" I asked him as I brushed my pussy against his mouth.

"Fuck yeah, Mom!" he answered enthusiastically.

"Then dig in!" I replied. I lowered myself until I felt his tongue poke my pussy lips. "Oh fuck yes! Eat your mother's pussy!" I gasped as I felt his tongue enter my pussy.

"Mmmph!" Max groaned as his face was buried in my pussy. I could feel his tongue gliding along my slit, sampling my juices. Meanwhile, I bent down and began sucking on James's cock.

I engulfed his cock in my mouth and began bobbing my head up and down. I hummed softly as I sucked his cock.

"Holy fuck!" James groaned as I sucked him. "Oh my god! You are so fucking good at this, Mom!"

I released his cock and placed it alongside Max's. I grasped both their cocks in my fist and began stroking them simultaneously.

"Oh fuck! What a slut!" James groaned as he watched me jacking them both off. "Such a filthy slut!"

I dragged my tongue along the side of their cocks and relished the taste of their precum. They were both groaning loudly as I pleasured them. Meanwhile, Max was relentlessly tonguing my pussy. He lapped at my folds feverishly, occasionally finding my clit and flicking it with his tongue.

I was close to cumming again and was screaming for release. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Make me cum, boys! Lick your mother's pussy! Make her cum!" I panted as I felt my orgasm approaching rapidly.

I jerked off their cocks with one hand as I clawed at the sheets with the other. "Oh fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Don't stop licking me!" I screamed as I felt my orgasm coming.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! YES!" I screamed as my orgasm crashed over me. I fell forward onto James's chest and shuddered violently as I climaxed on my sons' face.

After a few seconds, I hopped off Max's face and knelt between them on my knees. My hair was dishevelled, and my makeup was a mess, but I looked pretty damn hot. I smirked down at both of them and spat on their cocks.

"Did you boys enjoy that?" I asked them as I pumped their cocks in my hands. "Because I did!" I giggled as I spit on them again.

"Fuck yes, Mom!" Max groaned as I stroked them. "That was so fucking hot!"

"She was amazing!" James concurred as he watched me jerk them off. "She was fucking hot!"

"Mmm... you boys are so sweet to me. I think it's time I rewarded you properly?" I asked them as I stared at them with lust-filled eyes. "Maybe I'll ride you boys now? Would you like that?" I asked them with a sultry voice as I toyed with their cocks.

"Shit! Yeah, Mom! Ride us!" James groaned as he watched me stroke them.

I smiled and climbed atop James's lap. I shifted my legs and positioned his cock at my entrance. Slowly, I eased myself down until his cockhead was poking into my pussy lips.

"Mmm... do you like the way your mother feels?" I asked him as I slowly rocked myself against his cock.

"Fuck yes, Mom! Your pussy feels so fucking good!" He groaned as he watched me slowly tease his cock against my pussy lips.

"Max, get the fucking camera! I want to film fucking Mom for the first time!"

Max switched on his phone and began filming us as I rose up and slowly impaled myself on James's cock.

"Oh fuck!" I hissed as I felt his cock penetrate me. "Oh my god!" I sighed as I felt his cock fill me up.

"You are so fucking tight, Mom!" James groaned as I began rocking back and forth on his cock. I braced myself against his shoulders and began sliding up and down his cock.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped as he penetrated me deeply. "It feels so good, boys!

"Mmm... so big... oh my god! You are stretching me so much!" I groaned as I felt his thick cock ramming into me. James was slightly smaller than Max and Tommy, but his cock definitely was the thickest I've ever had.

"Take that cock, Mom!" James growled as he began hammering his cock into me. I took hold of the headboard and steadied myself as I fucked James with all my might. I could hear his balls slapping against my ass as I fucked him.

"Oh fuck! Harder baby! Fuck your mother harder!" I egged him on as he fucked me with all his might. I could feel his cock filling me up completely. Even Tommy hadn't stretched me like this in my life.

"Come on, James... Fuck Mommy nice and hard... Deeper... Ughhhh... Just like that baby... Make mommy feel so good!" Mom moaned as I bounced my ass up and down on James's cock.

"Oh my god! This feels so fucking good!" I groaned as I felt his cock bottoming out inside me. He was driving me crazy with lust, and I needed more.

"So good, Mom... So good..." James growled as he hammered his hips against my pussy.

I couldn't believe that it felt so good. My son was giving me one of the best fucks of my life.

"I want you to fuck me raw, James... Please... Let me feel that big fat cock barebacking my cunt!" I begged as I looked into James's eyes.

"Are you gonna cum, baby?" I asked him as I felt my orgasm rapidly approaching.

"Oh fuck yeah, Mom!" James grunted as he fucked me. "I'm gonna cum inside your tight little cunt!"

I increased my pace and fucked him faster and faster. "I want your cum, baby! Give it to me! Fill me up with your cum!" I groaned as I fucked him harder and harder.

"Oh fuck! Here it comes, Mom!" James grunted as he thrust upwards, meeting my downward motion.

"Oh yes... Fuck me harder!" I groaned as I felt his cock pumping jets of cum inside me.

I threw my head back and loudly moaned as my orgasm hit me. "Oh my god! Fuck yes, baby! Cum in me!" I cried as I rode out my orgasm on his cock.

He kept spurting inside me, and I could feel his hot seed flooding my insides. He finally stopped cumming, and I collapsed on him.

"Oh my god! That was amazing!" I sighed as I rested on top of him.

"Fuck yeah! You were incredible, Mom!" James said as he recovered from his orgasm. "I can't believe I just fucked you like that!"

I looked over at Max with a grin, the camera was still filming us, but Max looked at the doorway with a confused look. I turned around to see Tommy with Katrina and the girls. Tommy was completely naked and carrying Autumn over his shoulder while Katrina and Erika stood beside him.