Family Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what I'm gonna ask of you..." Kofi began, his smooth, silky voice making the head cheerleader shiver as she looked back at him, the sides of her jiggling breasts visible from behind. "You know what men like me ask of their women..." he said, resting his fingers on her smooth wide hips, gripping them lightly. "You knew how this would end the second you knelt before me..." He held her gaze with his as she chewed on her lower lip hotly. "So, I just want you to ask for it... I want you to beg. So, sis... give your big brother what he wants," he finished, holding her gaze sternly, pausing in place.

She looked back at him with a naughty expression and t "Kofi... please... fuck me with your black cock!"

"There she is" Kofi said, smiling proudly at his little sister and with one hand, he gathered a good amount of her long silky hair in his rough palm. With his other hand he reached down to grab her seductive hip as he thrusted into her soaking wet pussy.

"OH! GOD!" she yelled out, her eyes widening in shock as her pussy stretched around his massive size again. Before she could fully recover, he was already sliding his cock back out to the tip before slamming it back in again. "UGH! OH MY GOD!" she screamed as she panted for breath like a woman giving birth. Still gripping her hip, he drove into her again, and again, and again, driving her wild. "OH! AHHH! UGHH!" she groaned as she took it.

"Take it!" he growled. "Take that black dick, sis!" He kept pumping his full length into her, again and again and again. His hands were gripping her wide hips as he drilled her, pulling her petite body back into him as he drove into her. Her massive ass jiggled with every thrust as he kept pumping into her, stealing his gaze for a moment.

"Wait... wait... slow down," she called out, looking back at the merciless look on her handsome brother's face, her legs swooning over how good looking he was. But he was ruthless, picking up the pace despite her pleas for mercy, fucking her harder and harder. She began lifting her head ever so slightly, seeking kindness. But instead, he only grabbed her silky hair roughly, pulling her back hard. "Ah! AHHHH! AHHHHHHH!" she moaned as her entire body felt like it was on fire thanks to his efforts. Despite the rough treatment, she couldn't deny the electric jolts of pleasure coming from her dripping pussy.

"Don't act like you're not loving this!" Kofi growled. "Talk to me, sis! Tell me how much you love it!"

The sounds of meaty slapping as her ass slapped against him began to drown the booming sound of Alexis' speakers and it worried her so much that she reached for her phone and put her favourite song on full volume. But what she failed to realise was that, as she propped the phone back up, the bimbo accidentally started to record the fucking.

Her pussy was spasming around his swollen pole as he fucked her faster and faster, harder than she ever thought possible. Her gorgeous face was a mask of pleasure as her mouth remained open in a silent moan. His muscles were flexed as he gripped her platinum blonde hair with one hand and her hip with the other, drilling her roughly.

"Tell me you like getting fucked like a fucking whore, sis!" he demanded, pumping into her, his cock like a blur as he fucked her brains out and spoke to her, as if it was natural to do so, in a degrading manner. Alexis remained silent, her body tensed in pleasure as she shivered at the sound of that word...'whore'. Kofi filled her with his entire length on every thrust, causing his sizable balls to slap against her clit.

Giving him no response, he opted to grab one of her hard nipples between his calloused fingers and twisted it hard. "AHHHHHH! Oh!" she screamed out, humping back at him further.

"Talk to me, sis!" he growled into her ear, still drilling her. As he fucked her, her massive tits were rippling and bouncing as he pumped into her roughly. Reaching beneath her, he dug his big palm into her soft, luscious titties again. "These big, perfect tits! Fuck you exploded into them from your double E cups! And I wanted those double E cups, but now these double F cups are mine! I don't care that you're my sister! Well, step-sister really, but I don't care! Because these tits belong to me now!" he growled, groping her hanging jugs roughly.

God fondling them felt amazing!

"Oh my God!" she groaned, barely able to handle the rough treatment. She didn't know if she could agree with it as there were so many men who already owned her big tits, but God, did it ever feel like her big brother had taken ownership of her huge breasts, stealing sole possession of them away from the world. It sounded bad, but the thought of it made her pussy even wetter. But no... if she gave over total ownership of her body to him, she would be his whore forever.

She couldn't do that, no matter what he...

SPANK!

"AHHH!" she moaned out in shock as the tower of a man swatted her booty. Despite the shock, an electric bolt of lust coursed through her from the firm contact.

SPANK! SPANK!

"OH!" she moaned out again. Holy crap! She was shocked at how good that felt!

What did she swear she couldn't do again?

SPANK!

She couldn't remember.

Kofi took great delight in spanking Alexis' big fucking booty. It was such a perfect piece of art, an ass built to be spanked, punished and demolished through hard fucking.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Mmmm!" she groaned, trying her best to suppress a very loud moan as no man had ever done anything like this to her, and the pleasure that was coursing through her was insane. She had never felt anything like this. Everything Kofi was doing to her was driving her crazy, and then she broke.

SPANK!

As Kofi tugged her Goddess-like hair back and continued to slide more of his thick black cock into her tight white pussy, her gaze was forced to look straight into the mirror while the recording camera filmed her being pounded like a proper whore by her big brother.

Alexis looked at herself, taking in her surroundings. She was in her own bathroom, wearing her sexiest lingerie while the gorgeous sight of Kofi stood behind her, forcing his huge black dick up her tight and fertile pussy. His big, strong hand slid around her smooth body, squeezing one of her huge, soft, jiggling boobs. She was in the clutches of a big, strong and handsome man that she had secretly been crushing on...

And it occurred to her then, as she was being pounded yet again, for the countless time, since she had turned eighteen, that this was how she spent her days. Alexis hardly did anything anymore except being fucked by black men of all shapes and sizes. The only free time she got from the insane amount of poundings she was taking, was to ensure she dressed to highlight the body she worked so hard to maintain at the gym.

Alexis didn't see any sign of the girl she used to be. No, the previous her would never do this, but her light had been darkened by the recent events, and it was especially this incestuous fucking that had darkened her to the point where she didn't see any signs of the woman she used to be. It was the fact that her family members, both daddy and Kofi, weren't supposed to treat her like this as she had grown up with them and yet they were desperate to fuck her body.

Was she truly that hot?

Or was this truly why her mom had discarded her at the age of two and left her in her step-daddy's care... So that one day, they could breed her like a cheap little whore?

Was this truly how she would live her life now that she had become an adult?

To live purely to be fucked and offer nothing more than what her body could offer?

Alexis looked at herself and realized she saw someone different staring back at her and despite the questions growing in abundance within her head... the woman who stared back at her looked to be a state of zest as her big tits jiggled and bounced with each thrust the big black man gave her big booty...

That woman was her and she looked like a filthy slut!

But this revelation didn't disgust her or horrify her because she finally saw what everyone else saw when they looked at her...

There was no sign of the little princess she had been...

Instead, all she saw was a woman doing what she was best at and enjoying it to the fullest and seeing herself so happy made her smile and moan as Kofi reached further and threatened to stab at her cervix.

Her eyes flashed with lust and pride as her predatorial big brother used her body for pleasure. The way he pawed at her lustful body made her feel hot and sexy in a way no one never had. She chewed her lower lip at the hot scenario she found herself in, feeling more like a mature, adult woman than she ever had before. And on the side of adulthood, the flavour was delicious and the smell reeking of sex. Now her true life would be enjoyed and she would start to cherish her role in this world, which was to spread her legs for rough, disgusting and handsome men with huge cocks and letting them fill her with cum and pleasure...

Just like her big brother was doing right now!

Alexis' body was built to make men drool, it was her own doing, so why not enjoy the type of pleasure that comes with it? Why bother thinking of all that other silly stuff when you could be getting stuffed with huge cocks and feeling an unimaginable level of pleasure? Why deny yourself this pleasure? For the sake of love? Marriage? Why do that, when her brother's huge black dick gave her more fulfilment than all that stuff ever could?

Without any objections to what she was doing, she accepted what she was, fully, when her big brother began to piston his fingers up into her tight asshole while fucking her brains out.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed out, a shiver of lust passing through her.

"You like that black dick, don't you, whore?" Kofi growled, knowing she would come around, his hips driving forward as he kneaded Alexis' huge rack.

"Fuck me, big bro... fuck my fertile pussy! Fill me up!" she moaned loudly, a small orgasm passing through her.

"You want your brother's cock?" he asked, twisting her hard nipple roughly.

"Yes! PLEASE! Give me every fucking inch, Kofi! I want to feel your balls against my ass!" the head cheerleader moaned out, spurring her big brother on.

"You want the whole thing, whore?" Kofi asked, grunting slightly, looking at her face in the mirror with a raised eyebrow.

"YES! FUCK!" Alexis moaned out, her eyes wide, looking almost insane with need. "Squeeze my tits, Kofi! Squeeze your little sister's huge fucking whorish tits!" she screamed in pleasure as he pushed three fingers up her ass.

"Mmm, fuck!" Kofi grunted out, taking his hand from her hair and asshole and sliding them around to cup both of her massive tits in his palms. He squeezed them greedily, kneading the firm flesh between his fingers. "You want the whole fucking thing, whore?" Kofi groaned through gritted teeth, the pleasure of her hot, tight pussy and her change in attitude making him lose control.

"Yes, big bro! Please! Shove every inch of your perfect, fat black dick up my tight teenage pussy! Fuck my fertile pussy hard! Make me scream big bro! I want the world to hear!" Alexis moaned out.

Clenching his teeth together, Kofi gave an unholy shove and drove his hips forward, and without care or mercy, he shoved the remaining few inches of his throbbing member up the young beauty's amazing pussy.

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!" Alexis screamed out in a guttural moan of pleasure, another orgasm passing through her. Kofi looked down to see the head cheerleader's tight pussy wrapped around the base of his thick weapon. A jolt of lust shot through him.

"Fuck! Your cock is so fucking perfect! Ahhhhhhhh!." she sighed and moaned as her cunt leaked her juices all over his thick shaft, coating it. "Look at you! Fucking me like the cheap fucking whore I am! Yes! You have me bent over and drilling me like a nasty fucking slut! God! I love it! Fuck, baby... you were born to fuck me! So keep on fucking your whore!!! AHHHH!!!!!"

"Ohhh..." he grunted, the filth she was spewing only turning him on further, causing him to fuck her harder. She was pushing her perfect butt back against him as he drilled her, and this move spurred him into further action, lifting one hand off her so he could slap her ass.

SPANK!

"AHHH! Yes!" she screamed out in rapturous pleasure, driving back into him harder.

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGHHH! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she groaned as he repeated the action.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes! Treat me like a fucking whore! Yes! I love it!" she screamed out. "You are not meant to be with anyone but me! What a fucking man you are! Fuck! Fuck! Don't ever stop fucking ME!!!!"

Examining his surroundings, a platinum blonde, tanned slut bent over in front of him, screaming on his dick... he'd never felt more like a man. Making his whorish little sister scream on his cock was an incredible sensation that he couldn't get enough of.

"Take it!" he groaned, picking up what she was putting down. "Take that fucking dick you fucking whore!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHHH! Haha! Yes! YES!" Alexis squealed in delight, her cunt spasming around his swollen shaft. His cock slid into her smoothly, coated with her cunt juices, his balls slapping against her. As he got more into it, he slid his hand along her reddening rear end, teasing her with his hand while getting his fill of her voluptuous rear. Finally, after moments of teasing...

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGGGHHHH! I love it! I fucking love it!" she groaned, her body alight with wicked pleasure. He then grabbed her by the hips again, fucking into her even harder, making her babble with pleasure. "Ahhh! UGHHH! GOD! UH! UH! AHH!" she groaned, his cock a blur as he pumped into her. His balls were beginning to really boil, threatening to blow again.

Seeing how she loved this rougher treatment, he slid his hand down her back, reaching forward to slide his hand into her platinum blonde hair, gathering it in his fist and yanking it back.

"AHHHH! YES! YES! DO IT! Treat me like a fucking slut! YES!" she squealed loudly. Using his hand to pull her back, he was able to use the other to slide around her and cup her hanging tits, squeezing them roughly.

"GOD! YES! FUCK! Do whatever you want with me! Yes!" she moaned.

"Fuck! Fuck! So fucking good!" he groaned, his cock tingling with excitement.

Being pounded so hard was one thing, but to be pounded this hard and having her tits being groped and squeezed at the same time brought her swiftly towards her orgasm, all the while his black cock fucked her deep into her soaking wet pussy.

"OH YES! Ummmm! YES!!! FUCK ME HARDER! Ummmm! Oh oh AHHHH!!! Squeeze my tits big bro, squeeze them hard and fuck me harder Kofi! OH! YOU FUCK ME SO FUCKING GOOD AHHHHH!!!!!" Alexis groaned loudly as the big black cock buried inside her continued to pound her dangerously close to the next orgasm.

"Your tits feel so fucking good!!" Kofi growled as he, too, began to feel his climax approaching, but he couldn't allow it to be over as he was living out his dream. With that in mind, he focused hard on fucking her as rough as he could, but even harder on keeping himself from filling her unprotected pussy up.

"Ohhhhhh! I LOVE your big hands squeezing my tits! Your big black dick feels so fucking good inside me! Ohhhh ughhh ummm! Fuck me!! OH KOFI!!! RUIN YOUR WHORE!!!" Alexis groaned even louder as she gripped hard to the taps, hearing them squeak violently as she pulled on them while the black cock slammed hard into her from behind.

Kofi's hands were now squashing her tits together, pulling his sexy little sister back, hard, onto his raging black cock, his fingers sinking into the soft, firm flesh of her big tits as he rammed his cock home repeatedly into her.

"I'M YOURS! UGH! FUCK! I'M FUCKING YOURS! OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING! FUCK! SO GOOD! OH GOD! YOUR BLACK COCK IS SO FUCKING AMAZING! OHHHH!!!! FUCK ME! OH! FILL ME! OH! UHHHMMM! YEEESSSS! I'M CUMMING FOR YOU!!" Alexis screamed as her earth-shattering orgasm rocked her body so hard it looked like she was being zapped with electricity as her juices rained down her lover's stabbing sword, again, and down her trembling and shaking thighs.

Alexis had meant every word of what she had said and her orgasm was unlike anything she had ever experienced and she collapsed, but she didn't fall. Instead she was caught in those black arms and held in place with her head pushed under the tap...

The recording capturing her destruction as the water began to run into her gaping mouth, which she couldn't shut because she was out of it, barely present as the orgasm rocked her world, and her arms were trapped behind her by her big brother.

"We have to clean that mouth of yours, whore! And then I'm going to finish you off!" Kofi told her while he held her helplessly in place, but not for a second did he stop his endless hammering of her nearly ruined pussy.

"UGGHHHHHH! HHHHHHNNNNNN! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" she screamed as Kofi power-fucked her with his enormous dick. She was matching this rough pace, driving her body into him, her ass slamming into his torso, taking his fat cock like a complete fucking whore. Like the dirty slut she was...

"You wanna cum some more, bitch?" Kofi growled like the devil possessed as he enjoyed the best body ever!

"YEEEAAASSSS! PLEASE!" she begged, slamming into him, the pleasure almost at a crescendo.

"Tell me!" Kofi demanded, moving one of his arms up her body, roughly gripping the side of her breast in his meaty paw. She loved feeling his rough hands on her soft breasts. Such a hard, rough man deserved the incredible softness a pair of huge, teenage breasts could provide.

"I... uh, fuck, fuck, I wanna cum again!" she begged, coated with sweat, on the edge of a huge orgasm, the biggest of her life, on the end of her brother's massive cock, which was turning her into a cock-crazy slut.

SPANK!

"Try again!" he screamed out, slapping her ass roughly.

SPANK!

"FUCK! YES! Please! I wanna cum!" she begged, her warbling voice sounding a bit more composed.

SPANK!

"AGAIN!" he roared, her ass being met with his big strong hand again.

SPANK!

"I wanna fucking cum again!" Alexis said with more force.

SPANK!

"More!" Kofi demanded, her tight, clutching cunt driving him wild.

"I wanna cum on your FAT FUCKING COCK! Yes! YES! UGH!" Alexis screamed into the water that started to properly fill the sink as the ripples of the puddle splashed into her mouth.

SPANK!

"MORE!" Kofi grunted out, savagely fucking Alexis with everything he had in him.

"I want to cum on your AMAZING COCK!! Please let me cum!!" Alexis squealed out, her pussy quivering in anticipation of his hand being raised...

SPANK!

"More!" Kofi demanded again.

"I want to fucking CUM on your perfect, fat COCK like all those pussies at school wants to do!! I want you to make me scream my head off!! Please let me cum!" Alexis begged.

"Tell me what I want to hear!" Kofi told her. "Tell me what you are!"

"Please!" Alexis screamed, desperate for his permission to cum again.

"Tell me!" Kofi growled as the outrageously beautiful platinum blonde took the savage pounding that rattled her body like a natural.

"I'm your fucking bitch, okay!?" she relented, giving in to the him, accepting her place. "You've made me your bitch! I'm your fucking dirty whore! Just... PLEASE! Make me cum you KING!!!"

As soon as she called her amazing big brother King, a jolt of lust went through her as he drilled her with a fury, changing his angle of attack slightly, driving his cock into her in such a way to accomplish one singular goal...

Make this submissive bitch cum.

"AAAHHH! AHHHH! Oh my God! YES! YES! YES!" Alexis screamed as Kofi pile-drove his oversized rod in and out of her taut cheerleader snatch. The thick, spongy head of his huge dick was scratching an itch inside Alexis that had been present for years. He was hitting her in places that most men and boys wanted to but never could. But Kofi, he was fitting inside her perfectly. And now, knowing she had his permission to cum, and that she had willingly subjugated herself to him completely, she was about to have a huge orgasm.