Family Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DesiresFun
DesiresFun
395 Followers

Her world was about to shake.

"Cum, bitch! Cum on my fat cock! Cum on your King's cock!" Kofi commanded, his teeth clenched as he steeled himself to feel her amazing cunt go crazy around his dick.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum, oh my GOD!!" Alexis moaned out, eyes squeezed shut.

"Do it, bitch! Cum on your King's cock!" Kofi said as he lifted his hand up into the air...

SPANK!

"FUCK! YES! YES! YES! YES! I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM ON YOUR BIG FAT COCK! YES! YES! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" Alexis screamed nearly at the top of her lungs as her world exploded, cresting in an incredible wave of pleasure as the biggest orgasm of her life hit her. Any orgasms she had had before this barely counted in comparison. Her body twitched and jerked violently as the orgasm slammed her, grinding into the magnificent King's body, feeling every inch of his cock inside of her.

"SSSSOOOOOO GOOOOOOODD!" Alexis moaned out, riding her high. Behind her, Kofi's body was clenched taut, fighting off an orgasm as the head cheerleader's pussy clenched around him, desperate to make him cum, desperate to take his seed. But Kofi had a plan for the cum filling his balls, and it wasn't for her cunt.

Not yet, anyway.

Alexis was in another world as he slammed her head into the water in the sink. Her cunt was spasming in pleasure, feeling a type of pleasure she never knew possible. Every nerve in her body was exploding with pleasure, making her body quiver with delight as her head was submerged fully in the water. And it was all thanks to the amazing black dick lodged balls deep in her fertile cunt. There was no guilt over the incest, not even a worry as they weren't blood related, which showed as none of them held anything back! She didn't need to worry about that stuff. All that mattered was the giant dick stretching out her pussy, giving her the type of pleasure, she always needed.

The type of pleasure a hot piece of ass like her deserved!

Alexis' body jerked and flexed for a few more moments before collapsing, the tension leaving her, her luscious body falling against the sink. After the hard fucking she had taken, part of her was ready to just relax and rest, but there was one thing keeping her in the moment.

One very big thing.

The huge, eleven inches still lodged within her clutching cunt.

It was so hard that it was throbbing inside of her, marinating in her teenage pussy, still coated with her juices. Her pussy was still squeezing the huge cock, massaging it, giving every inch of the massive weapon the loving pleasure, it so deserved. There was something about its immense size. It almost emitted a dark power as it continued to pound her. The longer it stayed buried in Alexis' tight teenage pussy, that dark energy was transferring to her, corrupting her even more than she already had been.

Kofi saw her just remaining with her head underneath the water and to save her from drowning in the bliss he had given her, he yanked her head up from the water. When her soaked face emerged, she heaved for air and as she looked at his smug face again... her eyes heavy with admiration for how incredible her big brother.

"How did you not cum in me?" she asked with awe, eyes wide, her angelic features looking down at the corrupt man below her.

"I hope you don't think we're done here," he said, looking down with that cold expression of his that she already recognized so well. And at this point, after all they had done, he might be the sexiest man she'd ever laid eyes on. So, needless to say, she was listening with bated breath. "I'm just getting warmed up, and there are a lot of things I have planned for that gorgeous body... but there's so little time" he said, glancing down at her luscious tits with dark intent.

Looking up at him as he gripped her ass cheek as if he owned it, she didn't say a word...

Alexis simply nodded.

Feeling like a king, Kofi dressed in his gym attire before he hurried down to the kitchen and fetched the lunch box that Alexis had prepared for him this morning, like she always did, and left the house energized for his workday at his gym.

In the bathroom however, Alexis had managed to push herself up from the puddle of water. Standing on wobbly legs, she turned off the shower beam and stepped out of the cubicle. The lingerie was soaked and after she had removed it all, she wrapped a towel around her body, turned off her booming speaker, which is when she noticed the recording phone.

"Stupid bimbo" she cursed herself as she saw the long sex tape, but it was too hot a memory to delete, which is why she decided to keep it as she left the bathroom.

Wanting to see if Kofi had yet to leave for work, she hurried down the stairs, wanting one more kiss if it was possible, but when she reached the front door, she noticed that his shoes were missing.

"Damn it" she fumed, crazy for him already from the savage breeding he had given her. Annoyed that he had worn her out and not vice versa, she put away her phone to be charged on the living room table, before she climbed the stairs again, only she was so consumed by thoughts of sex that she didn't hear her little brother, Anthony, stepping down the stairs.

On his way down the stairs with the image of his gorgeous big sis on his mind, dreaming of her hot body as usual, the eighteen-year-old birthday boy bumped into the very sexy creation occupying his every thought in the turn of the stairs and his thoughts had been so consumed by lust that he hadn't heard Alexis walking up. The collision meant he that he slammed her up against the wall, but his sweet eighteen-year-old big sister had jumped up into his arms as instinctively as he had caught her.

Holding up Alexis' curvaceous and barely legal body with both hands on the toned and supple thighs that wrapped around him, Anthony pressed the platinum blonde bombshell against the wall in a rough fashion. Alexis' double F cups mashed against his chest and her full pink lips were inches from his, but his solid cock of steel ground against her mound in one hard thrust which made his big sis gasp while giving him a smoking hot stare.

That face... it was too fucking perfect and it had a timeless feel to it, one in which no make-up was needed as the beauty just oozed out of her to the point where it was impossible not stare at her in awe. Those smoky light blue eyes, her sharp jawline and chin were picturesque and that tiny little nose looked regal when paired with those adorable cheekbones.

But those lips... they were so full, glossy and pouty... begging him to kiss them...

It was driving the eighteen-year-old birthday boy mad with lust as their lips were inches from touching and he couldn't believe himself, but he was grinding his cock against her most private area in a relentless fashion. Alexis' white towel had inched its way over what Anthony knew to be an ass of dreams...

And when he slowly glided his fingers up her tanned thighs and up and over her wide hips... he finally sank his fingers into her incredibly round and firm ass cheeks!

Anthony could not believe how gorgeous she was and to think her thighs were this thicc and powerful, packed with muscles and the smoothest skin he had ever touched.

Damn she was fine!

Anthony hadn't been able to think about anything but how curvaceous she had gotten and now that he was feeling her big, round, firm and perky double F cups mash against his chest as he was digging his nails into her stupendous ass cheeks...

Anthony was falling in love with the big sis of dreams as she batted her eyelashes at him like an alluring Goddess.

"Damn... you've grown up nicely" Anthony panted as he remained his death-grip on her incredible ass cheeks while pushing her five-foot body even harder against the wall, but he was breathing so raggedly it was difficult to speak.

"So I guess... with you noticing me...y our eyes belong to me, huh?" Alexis whispered, her voice a mixture of pure allure and temptation as he touched noses with her, those damned legs of hers pulling him even deeper as her arms began to tug at his sweatpants.

It was like she was breathing and panting with sexual desire!

"Fuck you're hot!" Anthony panted while squeezing and marvelling at the supple muscles of her ass while pressing his cock harder against her mound.

"Hmmm... you're eighteen today little bro, a man, but I thought alphas took what they wanted..." Alexis whispered alluringly, teasing him with her naughty look as her hands lowered to his sweatpants and tugged the band down. "You present yourself as this big boy... but even with a desperate slut wrapped around your finger... you hesitate" she continued to speak to his primal instincts as she pulled down the waistband of his boxers, her lips bumping into his as her brother's eyes gave her a beastly look. "Alphas take what they want little bro, no wonder you're still a virg... mmmmmmhhhhppfffff!" Alexis managed to say through her heavy breathing before he couldn't resist her spectacular face, or body any longer as he planted his lips on hers.

"Mmmmhhhhhppfffff... there he is... mmmmmhhhppppffff... there's that alpha beast... mmmmmhhhhpppffff... you have no idea how badly I need you to fuck me... mmmmhhhhpppfffff!" Alexis moaned between their kisses, her fingers playing with his dreadlocks as he kissed and slammed into her as if she was the end of his starvation.

With a tight grip on her round and juicy booty, Anthony lifted her up and sank his face into the generous cleavage, the round and firm melons forming a chasm of cleavage in that tight towel.

Anthony couldn't stop the contented, almost relieved sigh that escaped his mouth when she pressed her massive, firm boobs against his face. Feeling the soft flesh pressing into his face was an incredible sensation that sent bolts of concentrated pleasure throughout his body. He scrubbed his face lightly against the chesty platinum blonde's mammoth rack as she held him in place, her chin resting on top of his head.

"You've probably dreamt of sucking my tits," she said, scrubbing her huge tits against his face as she held in tightly in place, with both arms wrapped around his head. "You're so fucking handsome... and your cock... mmmmm... I want you so much little bro"

A small noise of bliss arose from his throat as the head cheerleader of their school continued to confess as he scrubbed his face against the smooth skin of her bulbous jugs, revelling in the pure softness. They felt incredible. Scrubbing his face across the soft, sexy breast fresh, he was living out his dream. It felt like a drug entering his system, sending every nerve in his body into overdrive, and making his cock throb with excitement. He got less and less tentative, his face fully embracing the perfect pair of tits in front of him, rubbing his face against both mammoth jugs and nestling his nose into her smooth cleavage.

"Oh... you're so desperate you want more?" she began and he knew his little sister enough to know she had that teasing smile on her face as she stopped holding his head. "I know how to make this even better for both of us..." Alexis moaned as she freed her towel from her body, releasing her bare tits to his full view as it fell to the ground.

And he was viewing... dangerously up close.

Anthony could not contain his hunger for her lusciousness as those massive tits looked even bigger bare than they did covered up. They were fucking massive! Like, the size of melons, literally. Full and round and smooth and fleshy, they looked fucking incredible. They vaulted off her chest, perky and firm, riding together lusciously. He'd seen so much of them already, but now he had his first view of her nipples, and they were fantastic. Perfectly sized, a light shade of pink areolas, capped with rock hard nipples, pulsing with lust, begging for an eager mouth...

And his mouth was watering.

"Go ahead, little bro...enjoy your birthday gift" she cooed, before reaching behind his head and slamming his face full of titty-flesh. His mouth opened on it's on accord, just in time to be stuffed with one of her perfect nipples. Within seconds, his lips had formed a tight seal around the hard nub and his eager tongue began coating it with his heated saliva.

"Fuck!" Alexis called out as her handsome and dashing little brother sucked on her giant breast. Scratching at his thick and long dreadlocks lovingly, she looked down and bit her lower lip in stifled pleasure. She pressed more of her big tit against his face as he sucked at it eagerly, before she pulled back and popped her nipple from his mouth, switching it out with the other one. "Yes!" she moaned as he eagerly attacked her other nipple, sucking at it, coating it with his saliva. "Bite that nipple... bite it!" Alexis seethed and her beautiful little brother complied, biting down on the hardened pierced nub with the perfect amount of pressure, her little nipple being devoured as they disappeared behind those big lips of his.

"Yes! Yes! You're so good at this!" she sighed, patting the back of his head. Anthony was completely lost in his dream girl's massive jugs. Fully immersed in her boobs, all doubts and worries were forgotten as he sucked at the hard cap.

"Yes! I just knew it would end this way," Alexis sighed as her brother's mouth tugged at her hard nipples. "I just knew you'd be all over my big tits if you had the shot. Fuck... you just seemed like that type of guy..." Alexis squirmed as she felt his eager tongue circling her nipple as she said this. Looking down at him, eyes closed, entirely focused on the task at hand, namely worshipping her giant tits, she was eager to take this to the next level.

"Oh Anthony, please... please lift me up and eat me" she begged as her pussy was on fire and in need of some attention.

"Ohhh!!!" Alexis squealed as the beast in him lifted her up, fingers digging deep into her round and supple ass cheeks as her bare pussy was slammed into his face, her shapely thighs squeezing his head as they fell over the back of his shoulders.

Alexis reached around his head and pressed his face into her pussy as his tongue started to attack her pussy, lapping ferociously at her clit.

Anthony had never been happier as he ate her pussy, drinking her juices as her spectacular body started to shake from the orgasmic pleasure his tongue filled her with.

"Ahhhhhh!!! That's it!!! Ahhhhhhh!! Anthony!!!! Oh Anthony!!!!!!! You're making me cum!!!! AHhhhhh!!" Alexis panted, moaning uncontrollably as he slammed her into the wall, her juices raining as he devoured her forbidden pussy like no brother should do...

Anthony had smoked a lot of weed with his mates but the cloud nine her pussy sent him to was the biggest state of bliss that he had ever experienced as she squirted into his mouth.

Alexis didn't scream, she didn't do anything but tremble and shake as she leant against the wall, his tongue making her swoon in incestuous and orgasmic bliss as her juices rained.

When Anthony needed air, her gorgeous legs slid down from his broad shoulders as he slowly lowered her down until her little feet touched the grey carpet in the stairs.

Looking at the panting head cheerleader as she leaned against the wall, her orgasms so fucking powerful she struggled to stand on her own, Anthony stared at her with bewilderment as he had never felt the feelings that now surged through him...

Anthony was in love with his incredibly stunning big sister and now she had awakened the sexual beast in him...

And when she awakened from the state of bliss, and tried to stumble past him, Anthony's eyes caught a sight of her jiggling big booty and instinctively raised his hand...

SPANK!

"Ah!" Alexis gasped out while she jumped up in the air, only to turn around with a 'come on and fuck me' expression on her pretty face.

Anthony could not believe how slutty she was as she bit her upper lip at him, batting those eyelashes as his hand surged with electricity from had spanking that perfect ass...

God it felt good!

Alexis's look turned even heavier with lust and allure, which emboldened him to raise his hand again as those round cheeks were presented for him, completely nude and perfectly shaped.

SPANK!

"Ahhh! Fuck yes!" Alexis moaned, biting her upper lip and she took it without every breaking her stare of desire.

It was with that sexy smile that she turned to saunter up the stairs and her long and wavy platinum blonde hair rose and fell with each step she took, all the while she shook those wide hips provocatively.

Anthony realised she was wrapping him around his finger with her sexiness, but he didn't care as he kept on staring wholes into her perfectly formed ass cheeks that swayed so sexily as she walked until she had finally wrapped her naked body in the towel. When she reached the top of the stairs, he saw straight up her skimpy towel and knowing what her body was doing to him, she began to strip down.

Anthony had to pinch his arm to test if he had fallen asleep, but he was wide awake to witness his hot big sister seductively shake her incredible bubble butt out of the wrapped towel with her stupendous ass jiggling, her bronze skin completely naked and then she bent at the waist to pick-up her towel from the floor.

Anthony gripped the railing while he watched her stick her ass out for him and he could see her little pussy leak of her juices when she lifted herself up again and threw her towel down to him.

Catching it, he used the towel to wipe away the juices covering his face, his eyes catching glimpses of the head cheerleader as she walked away with provocatively swinging hips. Anthony leaned against the wall for support because the rails didn't help anymore and with a cock so hard it hurt; he ran after the naked bombshell...

Desperate to breed her!

Anthony kicked open the door of his bedroom, Alexis' legs were wrapped around his waist, humping against him with her tongue down his throat. They fell to the bed, him on top and he was almost berserk with lust for his whore's body. In a rage of lust, he buried his face in her massive double-F cup tits and he groaned seeking her hard, pierced nipples once again, and he couldn't stop himself from feasting, slurping at those nipples while his hands dug into the luscious, soft titty-flesh. Anthony couldn't get enough as he lost himself against her tits, rubbing his face against the succulent, smooth skin, her scent filling his nose.

At this, she pushed his head down. He was very talented with his tongue, and she wanted to feel it again.

Nibbling down her sexy stomach with his teeth until he reached her exposed and gushing cunt, completely shaven, he growled like a starving man before getting to work, diving in mouth-first. Anthony's tongue slid right in to the whore's dripping cunt, gathering her flavour on his tongue as his mouth formed a seal around her teenage pussy.

Alexis groaned in pleasure as his tongue worked her over, licking her inside and out, nibbling at her clit, making her squirm in delight. Then he grabbed her behind her knees, lifting them up, tilting her ass up in the process. With his mouth watering at the sight, he leaned forward and eagerly slid his tongue against her now exposed asshole, rimming the delectable hole and the whore sighed in pleasure as he worshipped both holes with his mouth and tongue, switching up between them, licking up and down, making her gush in delight.

Finally, his own lust proved too feverish to hold back as he pulled away, his mouth coated with her juices as he ripped off his own clothing, tossing aside his shirt and tugging off his trousers and boxer, revealing his thick, throbbing cock to her eager eyes. Flipping her around on her lovely flat stomach, he couldn't hold back, quickly sliding it into her waiting pussy, squeezing him in just the right way.

DesiresFun
DesiresFun
395 Followers