Family Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was, quite simply... perfection.

The best way to lose his virginity.

Anthony began to piston his eight-inches inside of her, giving her his full length on every stroke. His fingers digging into the soft skin of her sides as he pumped himself into her.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me like a fucking slut!" she groaned, before looking back at him, heat in his eyes. "Fuck me! God damn, this is good! Yes! Yes! Fill me with that big fucking cock!"

"Fuck, you're tight..." he groaned, unable to get over how good this all felt.

"Fuck! Your cock is so fucking perfect! Ahhh..." she sighed, her cunt leaking her juices all over his thick shaft, coating it. "Look at you! Fucking me like the cheap fucking whore I am! Yes! Drilling me like a nasty fucking slut! God! I love it! Fuck, baby... you'll never forget this birthday!"

"Ohhh..." he grunted, the filth she was spewing only turning him on further, causing him to fuck her harder. She was pushing her round and firm assback against him as he drilled her, spurring him into further action.

SPANK!

"AHHH! Yes!" she screamed out in rapturous pleasure, driving back into him harder as he again lifted his hand.

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGHHH! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she groaned as he repeated the action he could tell that she loved.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes! Treat me like a fucking whore! Yes! I love it!" she screamed out, eyes drifting into the back of her head as he pounded her so hard her entire body was shaking.

"Take it!" he groaned, picking up what she was putting down. "Take that fucking dick you fucking slut!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHHH! Haha! Yes! YES!" she squealed in delight, her cunt spasming around his swollen shaft. His cock slid into her smoothly, coated with her cunt juices, his balls slapping against her. As he got more into it, he slid his hand along her reddening booty, teasing her with his hand while getting his fill of her voluptuous rear. Finally, after moments of teasing...

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGGGHHHH! I love it! I fucking love it!" she groaned, her body alight with wicked pleasure. He then grabbed her by the hips again, fucking into her even harder, making her babble with pleasure. "Ahhh! UGHHH! GOD! UH! UH! AHH!" she groaned, his cock a blur as he pumped into her. His balls were beginning to really boil, threatening to blow again.

Seeing how she still loved this rougher treatment, he slid his hand down her back, reaching forward to slide his hand into her long and luscious platinum blonde hair, gathering it in his fist and yanking it back.

"AHHHH! YES! YES! DO IT! Treat me like a fucking slut! YES!" she squealed loudly as he used his hand to pull her back and sliding the other around her to cup her amazing tits, squeezing them roughly.

"GOD! YES! FUCK! Do whatever you want with me! Yes!" she moaned as he pinched her pierced nipples and the only thing louder than the creaking bed was the sound of his groin slapping against her firm ass cheeks.

"Fuck! Fuck! You're such a good lay! Fucking made to be fucked!" he groaned, his cock tingling with excitement as her body was quite simply milking his lust with her sexiness.

Looking at the wardrobe mirror, Alexis grinned proudly as she watched him fuck her. Anthony was going at her body like a starved animal, such a fit and handsome man he was as and his muscular ass looked so good as he pounded his big sister into oblivion. Already her body looked coated in sweat as it started to drip into her eye, which watched Anthony's powerful muscles tensed as he fucked the hell out of her. The pride of her had work, her round, firm booty was jiggling as she drove herself back into his powerful form, and her huge breasts were bouncing lewdly from this illicit action.

"UGHHH! God! Yes! I want it! I fucking want it!" she groaned. "I want you to fill my nasty pussy with cum! I want you to drain those big, fat balls of yours into your sister's pussy! Try and knock me up! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Yes! AHHH! YES!"

"Fuck! God Damn you would fit right into porn!" he groaned, drilling into her tight snatch even harder, his cock truly a blur as he slammed into her ass and yanked back at her hair even harder and groped her big tits with more fervour.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! I'm too hot for porn!" Alexis moaned as she met his thrust, her big booty rippling as he slammed into her like an untamed beast.

"Ugghhh! Fuck! Yes! You're so fucking hot! Fuck! You're so fucking gorgeous... fuck... and sexy... ahh! And your body... fuck... your body is out of this world! Yes! Your ass... your tits! God damn! Fuck! And this pussy feels so fucking good! Too fucking good for porn, but I don't give a shit! You'll be a pornstar one day and I'll make a fortune filming you getting your big fucking ass pounded!" Anthony groaned, giving her the fucking she craved and in his head he imagined the look on his classmates as they saw this bombshell serving cocks on the worldwide web.

Damn, he was fucking a gold mine and he was desperate to mine it!

"AHHHH! YES! Ahhh! AHHHH!" she groaned, her cunt quivering around him, and although she was close, she had to put her foot down to the porn fantasy that Anthony was conducting. "Ahhhhh! I'm your whore, but you can't make me do porn!" Alexis moaned and her words did the unthinkable, it made him completely unhinged.

Twisting her onto her side as he continued to beat her pussy up with his piston machinery of a cock, he let go of her gorgeous hair and gripped around her throat with one hand while the other lined up above those rippling ass cheeks.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"UGGHHH! GOD! YES! YES!" she squealed as he began to spank her ass like a madman and the hand on her throat began to apply pressure.

"FUCK! I can't get enough of you! Arghh! I don't think you realise how much money we could make on this fine fucking body! Arghh!" he groaned, digging his fingers into her firm and supple ass cheek. He couldn't believe he was already about to cum so soon, but her pussy was that sweet!

Alexis tried to speak, but her words were barely audible as she was gurgling spit as he choked her so hard that breathing turned impossible.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! Just wait Lexi, I'll make you a pornstar, just you wait!" he moaned, her pussy gripping his cock like a vice, milking it, massaging it as the whore gripped the bed sheets as hard as he was ravaging her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! AHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! UGHHH! UUUUGGGHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! AHHHH! AHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK! AHHHH!" she groaned through muffled gurgles, her body shaking with need. And when his fingers on her ass cheek travelled up her body and tugged and twisted her hard nipples roughly, she lost all bearings.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed out in complete and all-consuming pleasure, her body shaking as a violent orgasm hit her, but all she managed to do was to coat her lips with her own spit as her eyes started to fade away as he choked her.

"AHHHH! FUCK! FUCK!" Anthony groaned as her spasming cunt set him off, his dick firing off another load, streams of thick, potent jizz firing out of his cock and into her waiting pussy.

Anthony noticed that she was struggling to remain with him in the moment and that her outstretched and limp arms made her look like a sex toy. Nevertheless, he kept drilling her as his cock fired off, again and again, his nuts twisting and firing out thick bands of creamy seed into her fertile cunt. He just kept going as he shot out more cum, filling her womb with it as he continued to choke her and grope at her incredible tits.

"Fffffffuuuucccckkkkkk! Fuck! Fuck! AHHHHH! Fuck!" she groaned, babbling, her mind and body awash with lust. But she could no longer keep up with him as she stopped driving back at him. She could hardly breathe as she rode out her orgasm, arching her back and making sure his big hands were filled with as much titty-flesh as possible. For such an amazing orgasm, he deserved that much.

Alexis lay still like the sex toy she was as he forced her onto her back and he was merciless as he kept on fucking her as they rode out these fierce orgasms. Falling down on top of her body, his lips found hers as he freed her from the chokehold, their sweaty bodies sliding against each other as they withstood the pleasure flowing through them. Eventually, she got her shaking legs wrapped around his body, their tongues dancing as he continued to pump more cum into her. His hands cradled her platinum blonde head, holding her softly as he kept his cock buried to the root inside her, firing off more and more cum into her as lips smacked. Finally, after his balls fired off one last time into her teenage pussy, he kissed her full lips one more time before exhaled loudly. Slowly, Anthony came down from his high, panting for breath, lying on top of the stunning whore with all his weight and he felt completely drained, but not as much as her, she looked a mess.

And she was still a mess sometime later when she prepared breakfast for her final step-bro, who was the only one who remained in the house after the rest had left, and although it wasn't his birthday, she planned to treat him to her special chicken recipe, seeing as his brothers had gotten to fuck her brains out and he hadn't.

Unbeknownst to Alexis, however, Lucas approached his big sister, softly, not wanting to alert her where she stood in the kitchen, busy making him and a proper luxurious breakfast as there was freshly made chicken on a plate beside her with a bowl of rice as well.

And better yet...she was baking him a cake...the eighteen-year-old took a moment to feel the love she had for him radiate out of her as there was an aura of sisterly love that he had stepped into when entering the kitchen.

But in spite of how much her sisterly devotion made him smile, the pride of having such a caring big sis was replaced by an unrelenting lust as he moved around the kitchen island and took in the sight of her body.

Fucking hell she was perfect!

That massive ass was too big for her own clothes, half of her cheeks were fucking hanging out as the material rose up, wedged between her incredible cheeks, but as for the other half that the hot pants covered, Lucas drooled happily at the sexbomb before him.

Watching those hot pants define and outline her fantastically round and toned ass cheeks, whilst she skipped to a drawer for whatever she needed next, made his mouth water. He could literally see everything, nothing was left to the imagination the way the two cheeks outlined how her thong wedged them and he was drooling at the sight of her immaculate ass cheeks.

Fuck that ass was insane, and to think she happily let half of it hang out in front of him...

Fuck it! What the hell was the consequences of trying his luck with the sexbomb that occupied his every thought?

With determination for the ripe head cheerleader before him, Lucas stepped towards his busty big sis and wrapped his arms around her, a squeal escaping her as he pushed and locked her against the kitchen counter.

"I'm here, sexy" Lucas told her softly, his lips grazing her ring-adorned ear as he ground into her.

"Lucas!" Alexis hissed, a big smile on her face as he hugged her from behind, his arm around her throat and the other was wrapped just beneath the underside of her tits. "We talked about this!"

Lucas loved his big sister, unhealthily so and as he buried his dick into her round and defined booty, his arm pushing her tits up from beneath, his entire body longed for the woman he was hugging. "What!?!? I can't call my sexy big sis beautiful now?" Lucas laughed as he closed his eyes, sinking his body into hers and taking in the fantastic feel and smell of her barely legal eighteen-year-old body.

"Yeah right, when was the last time you called me beautiful?" Alexis challenged her playful little brother, who always pushed her buttons, constantly teasing her and playing games on her.

But she never took offence as it was always from a place of love.

"I just did bimbo" Lucas told his big sis, swaying with her back and forth as he pressed into her round and supple cheeks, the feel of her amazing booty making salvia drip from his lips.

"I'm not a bimbo!" Alexis exclaimed, a sentence she had repeated time and time again, never quite believing in it.

"Now that's debatable!" Lucas grinned as he ground into his dream woman, breathing in her beauty and to think she had yet to push him away.

God damn...his big sis was built like a man's wet dream and there was no girl in school that could compare with her.

"Oh shut up and let me make you breakfast in peace!" Alexis grunted as she tried to push him off of her, but he only pushed into her even harder, his dick buried into her ass.

Holy fuck... her juices was starting to flow by the feel of her little bro's massive rod against her booty...

What was wrong with her?

"Oh, is it for me?" Lucas asked as he looked at the sandwiches that she was making.

"You know it is! Now get off of me, please!" Alexis pleaded, her nipples hardening from the way he was grinding into her.

"But what if I just wanna keep hugging you instead?" Lucas asked before kissing the top of her pretty platinum blonde hair.

"We talked about this Lucas... you can hug me as much as you want, but not like this" Alexis beamed as she looked over her shoulder at him and when he looked into those gorgeous blue eyes and how she looked at him with stars in her eyes, he took advantage of the opportunity and slid his arm upwards. Now her pierced nipples pressed into his forearms as he squeezed her massive double F cups together, making them balloon into one hell of a cleavage.

"I disagree, I like holding you like this" Lucas grinned as he drove his hardon more firmly into her rear, his legs trembling as he felt her nipples harden against his forearm.

"Lucas... please... stop..." Alexis moaned as he pressed his forearm into her tits, the alarm bells going off in her head, telling her to stop this and yet her body was starting to grind back into him.

"If I stop, will you do anything I ask for a day?" Lucas grinned as he saw her pretty little face light up in fluster as she tried to formulate what to say next.

"What?!? No... that's no..." Alexis fumbled with the words, taken aback by his angle. "Wait, hang on! Anything!?" Alexis asked, her mouth opening in a big smile, her white teeth showing as she waited in anticipation.

"If you want me to stop hugging you like this, then you will have to do anything I ask for a day!" Lucas smirked, thinking of all of the possibilities and there was no way he was going to give up these hugs. His gorgeous big sister could have stopped this anytime she wanted, but now it was habitual and he wasn't gonna give it up for free.

"You're so silly!" Alexis giggled, her tits being squeezed as her amusing little bro had all of her attention. "What would I even be expected to do if I said yes?" Alexis asked, trying to figure out why Lucas was playing this game with her.

"Oh, I'm not gonna tell you now! That defeats the purpose. You'll just have to trust that I have your best interest at heart!" Lucas grinned and when she realised that he was trying to wrap her around his finger so that she could clean that messy room of his, she stuck her tongue out at him.

"You're so annoying! I'm not cleaning up after your birthday party yesterday! You can clean your own mess" Alexis fumed before she coiled back around, her platinum blonde head all he could see as she continued making the sandwiches.

Lucas had always been close to his bombshell of a sister, always keeping their relationship a playful one, but yesterday he had become a man and three days ago she had legally become a woman...

And it was time to pursue his crush!

To think he was squeezing her massive tits with his forearm and grinding his obvious hardon into her fantastic booty drove him insane with desire.

"So, will you do anything I ask?" Lucas asked, grinning as he arched her back into his stomach with the arm around her throat.

"Ugh... fine... go on then, tell me what you want me to do!" Alexis relented to his persistent nature and as she was arched backwards, held captive against the counter by the force he pushed into her with, her juices dripping as her little brother manhandled her.

Alexis wanted to remove his arm from making her cleavage look obscene but there was no way little five-foot her could overpower his massive frame, she couldn't even stop him from treating her like this in the first place. The only thing she could do was to beg at this point. So, if one day of fulfilling her little bro's wishes would put an end to it, she was willing to do it. But then his first request filled the kitchen, stealing her attention completely.

"Kiss me... until I say stop" Lucas told her softly as he hunched over her and brought his lips to her ear. When his sister's head spun around with wide eyes, open mouth and shock taking form on her face, he didn't even hesitate, she was too fucking hot!

So fucking sexy!

"Luc...mmmmhhhhhhppppfff!" Alexis began to say before his lips smashed into hers, stealing the air from her lungs as his hand gripped the back of her head.

"Wait! Wait! Lucas we shouldn't do t...mmmmmmhhhhppppffff! Mmmmmhhhhppffff!" Alexis tried to protest during the heavy kisses he unleashed on her mouth, but all she could do was to moan into his mouth as he thrust into her booty.

"Allow it!" Lucas roared as he pulled his lips back from her, not wanting her to protest as he was finally getting somewhere with this living wet dream.

"But..." Alexis began to say, before he placed a finger on her plump and full lips.

"I didn't say stop, bimbo" Lucas told her menacingly, her blue eyes revealing the fright in his big sis as she could hardly look at him.

"Oh, righ...mmmmmmmhhhhhppppfffff! Alexis said weakly before her Lucas' mouth sealed onto hers.

"Wait, hold on! You can't be touchi...mmmmmmmhpppppfffff!" Alexis tried to protest as started to grope her big tits.

"Keep kissing me sexy, just like you promised" Lucas told her between their kisses, his hands digging into her copious titty-flesh as he humped her big and round booty.

"How long do I have to do thi...mmmmhhhppppfff!" Alexis moaned into his mouth as his tongue silenced her.

Their lips smacked as they traded salvia, their tongues dancing as he twisted her nipples, sneakily lowering the spaghetti straps of her top until she stood there in nothing but booty-shorts and a black lace push-up bra.

"Until I say stop bimbo!" Lucas told his sister before he began to nibble and suck on her smooth neck.

"Oh fuck... we have stop... oh god... it's so wro... mmmmhhhhpppffff!" Alexis moaned into his mouth as he shut her up, his desperate hands lowering her booty shorts down her supple thighs.

Holy fuck! Alexis was overheating! Her little brother was trying to fuck her! He was stripping her down, fondling her tits and humping into her while owning her mouth with his tongue!

Even for her... this was too much!

She had never been seduced this heavily!

And yet she couldn't use the immense power in her legs to push him off...

Instead his immense strength kept her locked against the counter as he feasted on her as if she was his breakfast!

She was completely powerless to do anything but kiss him back!

Alexis was easy to seduce, she knew that, but to be swept off her feet by her little brother... it was scary how little self-resolve she had!

But her pussy was loving it...

"Mmmmmhhhpppfff! Mmmmmm" Alexis moaned into his mouth as his hands violated her tits.

When he finally took a moment to breathe after the heavy and steaming kiss, Lucas looked at her with fire in his eyes.

Alexis wanted to protest and say something, anything!

But under the intense fire in his eyes... she remained quiet as he pulled the booty shorts down her legs and stepped back to admire how she looked in her underwear, standing before him in profile.