Family Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" Bruce groaned, her asshole spasming around his big cock, drawing more cum from his swollen nuts. He kept firing off, again and again, her ass inducing a giant load of cum from his balls. "Yes! Yes! This is amazing! Oh my God! I love you! I fucking love you!"

"Keep going daddy! Yes! Yes!" Alexis cried out as he kept pumping into her, grinding against her with his full length inside of her, her spasming ass causing him to eject more and more cum, his semen filling her up.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck!" Bruce groaned, jet after jet of cum firing out of him. As he kept filling her ass, he kept palming her big titties. He was in absolute bliss, pleasured in every way, his brain coursing with endorphins, lighting up every pleasure centre in his mind. It was amazing.

"Ugh! UGH! God damn! More! More!" Alexis seethed, begging for more as the huge black man kept firing off thick cum deep in her ass. She kept driving herself against him, her body shaking as her orgasm overwhelmed her, one of the biggest orgasms of her life.

"UGH! Fuck..." he sighed as his orgasm finally started to lessen, his cock firing off fewer heavy streams of semen. As the waves of pleasure began leaving him, he did his best to prolong it, grinding up against her, still squeezing her big tits.

"Uh... fuck..." Alexis groaned, coming down as well, in perfect symphony with her lover.

"Oh... oh..." he sighed, his voice weaker. As the pleasure began leaving, he began to realize how exhausted he was. He'd exerted himself beyond his limits, and that fact began to hit him as hard as the painful stings in his chest. He did his best to cling to consciousness so that he could continue to fuck her, but it was a losing effort. As the last jet of cum fired off from his cock and his orgasm came to an end, his body collapsed on top of her sexy little body, panting for breath.

"Daddy?" Alexis asked with that innocent voice as he rolled off of her.

"What?" he panted, barely able to breath from exhaustion.

"How long is your lunch break?" Alexis asked, not sure how long he had been home fucking her.

"Oh fuck!" Bruce grunted, realising the time. "I gotta get back to work!" he panicked as he rose from the bed, knowing he was already an hour late for an important meeting because of the hot piece of ass resting in his bed.

God damn... she might cost him his job!

"If I'm fired because of you... I'm gonna punish that ass!" Bruce grunted as he got dressed, watching her smile grow wider at the mention of punishing her big ass.

"Think about it daddy, if you're fired for this... then you'll have all the time in the world to breed your favourite whore" she grinned, rolling onto her back and making those big cheeks clap against each other as she teased him.

"Damn... the day you figure out how to pay the mortgage with that ass is the day I can quit working and start fucking you full-time" he grinned at her, before reaching into bed and grabbing whatever he could grab of her ass cheeks in his hands.

SPANK!

"Ohh!" she squealed as he gave her ass a last goodbye before he rushed out of the bedroom, leaving behind a destroyed step-daughter who could hardly move, let alone get out of bed.

But eventually, she managed and for the third time that day, she showered while vivid imagery of her step-family breeding her flashed before her eyes. It kept her horny, needy and desperate for more as she dried off her nude body before the mirror and it was strange to look at her double F cups without large black hands holding them.

"Fuck... what have I become?" she whispered, admiring the woman she had become and when she had finally gotten her juicy body into an outfit she wanted to wear, she didn't know if she looked hotter naked or dressed.

Either way, she couldn't look away!

Clinging to her torso was her favourite beige crop-top that clung to her massive double F cups, defining their shape and mass as they strained against the material and there was no bra in place to prevent her thick nipples from trying to burst through the material. Beneath her busty chest, her flat tanned midriff was left exposed and she made sure that her wavy platinum blonde hair fell down the front until the tips touched her wide hips.

Snugly fitting her hips, however, was her favourite dark blue jeans that were obscenely tight around her legs, hips and booty. Turning to the side to truly take in how perfectly her jeans hugged her ass cheeks, even she was surprised by how each round cheek vaulted out from her body.

"Damn" Alexis felt pride at the sheer roundness and suppleness of her big ass cheeks and tightening the belt around her waist, she smiled as her waist was too narrow for her favourite jeans, which meant the denim's hem orbited her waist like a Saturn ring.

Fitting on her jewellery and white stilettoes, Alexis was happy with her look and makeup.

"How long can I go without getting fucked when I look like this?" she giggled, before she exited the bathroom and climbed down the stairs where her little brother had eaten her juices.

Gushing with pleasure at the thought of Anthony's expert tongue, she made it outside in the sunshine and turned to close the door, but that is when she realised what she was missing...

Her phone!

Hurrying inside, she ran as best she could on her white stilettoes, but when she reached the living room table, only the charger remained and her phone was gone.

"Fuck" Alexis gasped, thinking about which one of Lucas, daddy or Anthony who could have taken it, but then she realised something...

Her phone hadn't been there when she was riding Lucas' cock on the living room chair‚ which meant that Anthony had taken her phone...

"Oh no..." Alexis shivered as she remembered his conviction of turning her into a pornstar when fucking her brains out and now he had the perfect sex tape to blackmail her into becoming just that!

Turning on a dime, she made haste out of the house, having to reclaim her phone before Anthony could make her do unspeakable things because of that sex tape...

And turn her into his personal pornstar!

"Why did I even film it?!?" Alexis fumed at herself for being such a bimbo and she was so angry that she lost the key down on the ground. "Fuck" she fumed as she bent at the waist to retrieve it and when her big booty was pushed out to the extreme and when her fingers were inches from retrieving the key, hands clapped onto her cheeks and then something hard pressed between them.

"Going somewhere babe?" asked the unmistaken voice of Master Jackson as he ground against her jean-clad big booty and his black fingers sunk into her supple cheeks.

"Ohh!" Alexis gasped as she picked up the key. "I didn't see you Master..." she panted as his hands wrapped around her bare midriff like a snake as he pressed into her and sniffed her neck. "I'm late for school Master..." she told him as she tried to put the key into the keyhole, but his hand quickly grabbed her wrist.

"You're not going to school today babe" the sixty-year-old said as he took her house key and stuffed it into his own pocket while his other hand reached up her tight beige crop-top and groped at her braless big tits, the erect nipples trying burst through the fabric as he felt up the barely legal eighteen-year-old that he owned at the doorstep of her home in broad daylight.

"But it's important that I go, Master..." she protested as he pushed the door open and, with his black cock pressing against her big booty and his fat stomach glued to her back, she, too, was pressed over the doorstep.

"More important than serving my black dick? More important than serving your Master?" he grinned as he kicked the door shut and nibbled on her neck.

"Oh Master... take your whore to bed" she moaned, unable to resist a black cock when it so clearly wanted her.

Acting fast, the sixty-year-old bent down and used pulled the young platinum blonde whore up into his arms, before he threw her effortlessly over his shoulder, like a conqueror. And that's what it truly felt like, as he balanced her curvaceous body in place and began walking with his hands digging into her shapely hamstring and the other groping whatever he could grab of her big booty. With determination he marched towards her bedroom with a huge grin on his face and when he had slammed the door to her bedroom open loudly, he threw the most stunning white woman he had ever seen onto the bed, her big tits jiggling as she landed. Now, nothing could interfere with them as he climbed into bed with her, loving her outfit too much to undress her completely. When her big booty was free from the tight confines of those incredible jeans, he slipped inside the gates of heaven and continued to breed his favourite whore, again, with her white stilettoes dangling beside his ear and his hands gripping her big double F cup tits.

"Who's a black cock whore? Tell your master what you are!" Mr. Jackson commanded of his whore as he pounded that sweet pussy, not caring that it was already overflowing with cum from what must have been a handful of men.

She was that fucking hot!

"Ooooohhhhh!!!! I AM!!!!! OOooooohhh!! I'M A BLACK COCK WHORE!!!! A SLUT FOR BLACK COCK!!! OHhhhhhh!!!! FUCK ME MASTER!!! PLEASE FUCK MEEE!!!!!!" Alexis screamed as the huge black bull put his entire weight down atop of her and squashed her beneath him, making her brain overdose with pleasure as he banged the air out of her and the brains out of her skull.

Alexis was probably more attracted to him than she was to any other man. Knowing what he was capable of... what he could do... the pleasure he could bring her... even the thought of Master Jackson would make her pussy wet and her nipples hard.

God... all of these black men fucking her brains out had turned her into a complete whore in just three days of her being legal and she had never been happier than she was as this beast of a man lay atop of her, pounding her through the mattress. She had become a black cock whore, born to be bred and pounded by the dirtiest of black men.

And desperate for more!